Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Sparkflame and Grasswhsiker's Kits... THE RPG! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Sparkflame and Grasswhsiker's Kits... THE RPG! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparkflame and Grasswhsiker's Kits... THE RPG!

+3
Ren
Grasswhisker
Shimmerpaw
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Sparkflame and Grasswhsiker's Kits... THE RPG! Empty Sparkflame and Grasswhsiker's Kits... THE RPG!

Post by Shimmerpaw January 1st 2013, 12:34

Okay, I know Grasswhisker just found out about the kits but, Forestblaze and I (Grasswhisker is Forestblaze's Kit account- MADE BEFORE THE RULE) agreed that I could make the RP today I guess since they are pure WindClan kits that all of WindClan can participate so... There are four kits:

Forestkit(Forestshine)-
Spoiler:
(Recarination of Forestblaze as a kit)

Skykit(Skytalon)-
Spoiler:

Spottedkit(Spottedlight)-
Spoiler:
(Namesake of Spottedshine)

Leafkit(Leafblaze)-
Spoiler:

Sparkflame shifted her position in her nest, she wasn't feeling comfortable tonight, and she wasn't sure why but she had a pain in her stomach, she hoped the kits were okay.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6214
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Sparkflame and Grasswhsiker's Kits... THE RPG! Empty Re: Sparkflame and Grasswhsiker's Kits... THE RPG!

Post by Grasswhisker January 1st 2013, 14:56

Grasswhisker limped into the nursery, his tail paralyzed. He can't movw his tail ever again, due to the weather, and he hopes his paw won't do the same. "Hello, my dear! How are you today? How are the kits?" he purred, lying beside her, "How much longer until the kits come?"
Grasswhisker
Grasswhisker
Loner

Custom Rank : Derping around
WarriorPoints : 4418
Male Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Sparkflame and Grasswhsiker's Kits... THE RPG! Empty Re: Sparkflame and Grasswhsiker's Kits... THE RPG!

Post by Shimmerpaw January 1st 2013, 16:17

Sparkflame parted her jaws in a huge yawn. "Fine, fine, and ow should I know? I'm not a Medicine Cat!" She mewed. "But I think they'll be revealed to the Clan soon enough." She estimated. "I'm so excited, yet I'm worried too, I've always dreamed of becoming a mother." She told her mate.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Grasswhisker January 1st 2013, 16:20

"Why are you worried?" Grasswhisker asked, "Is there something wrong?" [i]Please don't let there be anything wrong!" he panicked in his head.
Grasswhisker
Grasswhisker
Loner

Custom Rank : Derping around
WarriorPoints : 4418
Male Posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 1st 2013, 16:24

Dawnstorm padded into the nursery. She figured she would say hi to her friend Sparkflame. "Sparkflame!" she exclaimed and walked up to the queen. "Are you excited? I think you'll be a great mother," she purred.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4430
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 1st 2013, 17:20

Viper padded into the nursery, a scrawny hare in her jaws.
"Here you go. I was thinking you and the little ones would be hungry." Viper mewed as she dropped the hare in front of her daughter's paws. Viper licked her daughter's ear, and sat down. While other cats grew thinner in the cold weather, Viper was growing rounder, her belly gently sticking out.
"Now, when are we going to meet the little fellas?" Viper mewed, humor in her voice, but her eyes had a look of worry for her daughter.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 1st 2013, 18:09

Saprkflame smiled when Grasswhsiker panicked about the kits. "No, I'm just worried about the kitting, I don't know what it's like to give birth and I'm sure that even though you mother made it look easy, she's just had practice." She purred. "Thank you Viper, I'm thinking soon, if not today in the stretch of this moon." she purred proudly. Her gaze flew to her mother's growing belly. "Are those my siblings?" she poked hr mother's stomach with her paw. "Or have you been eating the entire fresh-kill pile?" she asked her mother with humor in hr eyes. "Of course I'm excited DawnStorm! I've been dreaming of being a mother my whole life! I hope I'm as good a mother as Viper though!" She mused.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 1st 2013, 18:15

"Well, I think if you're kind and eager for kits, I think your going to be a great mother. But not as great as me!" Viper purred, steering the conversation away from her pregnancy. "But I can't wait too meet my grandkits! They'll be amazing little ones. I can feel it." Viper added, licking her paw, and grooming her whiskers.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 1st 2013, 18:26

"Of course they will, Viper! I'm as confident as you are." she licked her growing belly and leaned over to eat the scrawny rabbit her mother brought. "I'm sure Brokenleaves will be glad to see her great grand-kits." Sparkflame laughed. "108 moons, that's old." She might be a warrior and an expecting queen, but she was still and apprentice at heart.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 1st 2013, 21:29

Dawnstorm sat up proudly. "Soon? Will I have to hide for cover before they come?" she laughed. "I certainly had to for Honeyleaf's kits!" she added, still laughing. She then turned grim and silent when she thought of her other sister, whom she would never see again. Not even in StarClan, because even Dawnstorm knew that Honeyleaf was Dark Forest all along. Tears formed in her eyes, but soaked up soon as her normal self perked up. Well, I should be lucky Dappleleaf and Birdflight are still alive, she thought to herself. She smiled at Sparkflame as her two alive sisters flashed in her mind.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 2nd 2013, 11:18

Wintershadow batted at Honeyleaf's kits, laughing. They knocked her over and growled, "GOTCHA, WNTERSHADOW!" and she acted dead. She got up then meowed, "How's your tail, Grasswhisker?"

Grasswhisker replied, "Well, I can't control it anymore, so how should I know?" Then he laughed, "Dawnstorm, I don't think they'll be THAT rambunctious. I hope."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 2nd 2013, 13:29

Dawnstorm laughed even harder. "You don't know that. Rainkit certainly was- I mean is," she giggled as Rainkit grabbed hold of her front left paw. She purred loudly and lied down next to Sparkflame. "It's okay. You'll be a great mother," she mused, rubbing her face with the queen's. She got up and sat next to Grasswhisker. "Grasswhisker, when were done here would you like to hunt together?" Dawnstorm mewed to the tom. She did not know Grasswhisker very well, but she loved to hunt with him when she could.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 2nd 2013, 14:42

"Thank you, Dawnstorm! I'm sure they won't be too out of control, I mean they won't as long as they don't have much of me in them!" She laughd, she knew that Viper would agree, she and Moonblaze were worse than Honeyleaf's kits, they were always getting into trouble, they were very difficult to take care of.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion January 2nd 2013, 15:03

-Im windclan so I'll join...-

Randomly Gingerpaw rolled into Viper, a vole in her mouth. She dropped it at Grasswhisker's feet. "I heared Sparkflame is having kits! This is for you two." The young apprentice smiled then ran off to tackle someone else (haha).
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 2nd 2013, 17:29

Dawnstorm got up and sat down next to her apprentice. "Looks like even little Gingerpaw is happy for you two," she mused, looking down at her apprentice. She knew she had to start being more disciplinary to her apprentice and not act nice to her all the time, but she liked it when she smiled. It made her feel like she was an apprentice, too.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion January 2nd 2013, 18:43

Apparently her words rang true, she tackled a near by warrior. The clan was quiet and peaceful, so Gingerpaw flopped down onto her bedding and fell asleep.
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5705
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 2nd 2013, 18:54

Sparkflame opened her mouth to speak when a whit of pain rang through her body. WHAT THE...?!" she yowled. Another whit of pain flew into her every limb and she yowled. "I think I'm..." she was cut off by a yowl of terror. "Kitting!"
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 2nd 2013, 20:48

"Sparkflame! Stop yelling. Don't be afraid. Generations of Queens have done it before you, and I know my tough little girl can handle it." Viper soothed, understanding her daughters pain. Viper licked her daughters ear, before getting an idea. Leaping to her paws, Viper dashing into the clearing, and turning around, snapping a bramble stem of in one quick movement, wincing, Viper clawed off the spikes, until a smooth, stick remained. Grabbing the stick, Viper dashed back into the nursery, dropping the sick at her daughters paws, Viper mewed, "Here you can bite down on the stick when it hurts!" she said gently prodding the stick towards her daughter.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar January 2nd 2013, 21:44

~Hope you guys don't mind if I join Sweat Dance has started up and things are starting to get busy -.-~

Birdflight padded into clearing with a small rabbit in her jaws. Hearing a yowl echo across the clearing, she dropped her rabbit on the fresh kill pile, which was small and meager, and she quickly padded into the nursery worry clear in her eyes. She saw Sparkflame was kitting and her mind raced, How can I help? Remembering her kitting she mewed, "I'll go get wet moss." Birdflight quickly grabbed a moss ball and raced out of camp ignoring the snow that clung to her tabby fur. She ran straight toward the nearby river. StarClan must have been helping her now, the frozen river had been cracked to reveal running water. Birdflight dunked the moss into the water and then raced back to camp. Panting slightly she padded straight to the nursery and gently lay down the wet moss. "This is for later, trust me you'll need it." She mewed remembering so long ago when she had her first litter. That was so long ago, and now my kits are experienced warriors! Time goes by so fast... She thought.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 2nd 2013, 23:14

Dawnstorm whipped her head to the queen. "Sparkflame!" she mewed. She didn't know what to do. She knew soon she would go through this herself, but she realized its more scary to be counted on to help the kitting then actually be kitting. Dawnstorm dashed out of the nursery and grabbed some dry moss. She then picked up a fat mouse in the fresh-kill pile and darted back inside the nursery. She placed the moss in front of Sparkflame and paced a little moss in front of her, then lay down the mouse. "Here! Kitting takes a while, so your probably sure to get hungry," she said loudly over her wailing. She hoped Gingerpaw or another apprentice didn't come in, because they were way to hung to experience such a thing. Her mind raced. She didn't really know what else to do. She layed down some nice little prey for the kitting queen, but that wasn't enough. She never experienced kitting, so she decided soothing words and calmness was the best option. The only thing to do really was to wait it out. She looked at Grasswhisker and nodded him out of the nursery. He was Sparkflame's mate, but being a boy he would most likely freak out and feel like she's dying or something.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 3rd 2013, 14:59

Sparkflame closed her eyes and winced as pain rushed into her body. She nodded, letting the other she-cat she had heard them. She felt as if she were to burst at any moment. She shattered the tendril of bramble she's gotten from her mother when a little body wriggled onto the moss of her nest. "Is it over y-" she was cut off by another rush of pain.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 3rd 2013, 15:44

Dawnstorm quickly got into action and adjusted the moss slightly. The kitten was so cute, wriggling around like worm. She picked up the little kit and guided it to Sparkflame's source of milk. She went back over to queen and helped her. "It's okay Sparkflame," she soothed, putting her face to the cat.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 3rd 2013, 16:03

Sparkflame wanted to see hr kit but when she tried to look up, hr head shot back down and she yowled. The second kit wriggled into her nest. "I hope that w-" she shivered and mewed slightly instead of finished her sentence.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren January 3rd 2013, 16:17

Dawnstorm flew over to the kit and guided him as well, quickly returned to her friend. Is she done? Dawnstorm thought, licking the queens ear. "Its okay, Sparkflame."
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw January 3rd 2013, 17:34

Sparkflame began to think this would never end when another spasm ran into her every limb. A third kit worked it's way out and began to screech. Sparkflame lifted her head and shot back down and clenched her teeth. The final kit fell onto the moss. She was breathing heavy and finally got the chance to get up. "Birdflight was right, I do need that moss..." she trailed off as she licked at the watery moss. She lied back down so the new kits could suckle and she licked each of their heads. She stopped when she saw the last one. "May I see Grasswhisker now?" she asked. "This one looks like Forestblaze." she marveled... "And this one looks like... Me!" she mewed seeing the little tabby wriggling around, she pushed her back toward her stomach and smiled with pride.

~Sorry if that happened too fast Sweat~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next