Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Best Winter Photo Contest ~ OPEN Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Best Winter Photo Contest ~ OPEN Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Winter Photo Contest ~ OPEN

5 posters

Go down

Best Winter Photo Contest ~ OPEN Empty Best Winter Photo Contest ~ OPEN

Post by Ren December 24th 2012, 18:52

This is a Winter contest for a warrior cat! The point is to make a photo, banner, or opening photo of a wintery photo. It can be featuring whatever, as long as it is winter-themed, like snow or Santa or something. You must take the photo with a camera, but it must feature something. It can be just a snowman, or the snow, or a snowy tree, and it doesn't even have to have snow!!!! If it doesn't snow in your area, you can take a picture of a Christmas tree or something. More criteria below!!!!!

CRITERA

Rules/Reminders:
1. It must be a photo taken with a camera or your phone

2. It must feature a subject; where it's a snowy tree, or a snowman, whatever :3

3. Do not be negative/hate on other's photos or boast about your own

4. Nothing inappropriate in your photo

5. It must be edited in some way; Please try to edit it somehow. Add a caption, focal the subject, do what you like

6. It must NOT be a photo from the Internet. I WILL search your photo thoroughly for links or symbols, and I will also search the internet for a while to make sure

7. You may show your face. If you want, you can add someone's face in there, but ask your parent/guardian first

8. Deadline is January 18th, and I will be done judging January 20th.

FORM:
Spoiler:

PRIZES
Spoiler:

PEOPLE JOINING
Spoiler:

[/center]
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4428
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Best Winter Photo Contest ~ OPEN Empty Re: Best Winter Photo Contest ~ OPEN

Post by Redstar December 24th 2012, 19:22

This doesn't seem fun... Some people have almost nothing Christmas-y that happens around where they live. Tomorrow is Christmas, and it's supposed to be 65 degrees. And you have to take the WP out of your account you know. The only thing I have is a tree, and it's not that pretty. I'm not gonna join. I don't have a camera...
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 24th 2012, 19:56

How do you upload pictures from your phone on here? o.O And Omg, the deadline is my birthday!!! Very Happy
Lol I may join, we went all out on our Christmas tree this year but no snow at all Sad Anyway, I have no idea how to upload the picture from my phone to my computer so I may not be able to join but if someone could help me I would soooooo appreciate it! Smile
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7837
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 24th 2012, 20:20

I don't think you can, Birdflight, but you can upload the photos on your phone to your computer and then post them Smile If you have a facebook, you could upload it there and then save it on your computer, or some social network. There should be a USB cord to upload the photos. And Forest, it doesn't have to be pretty. Put together a nice little photo collage or take a picture of some jesus antiques of yours or something. And if this doesn't seem fun, thats good. And I do understand I must draw the WP from my account. And if nobody or few people join, there will be no placing and I will just call off the contest. I want at least 4 people to join and I will hand out the prize
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4428
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower December 24th 2012, 20:21

Why not from the computer? There's a camera on computers. >.>
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5742
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 24th 2012, 23:14

Next time you make a contest DawnStorm, please check in with the Administrators first about the prizes, if they involve WP. It's fine this time though.

I'll most likely join.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down