Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StarClan RP - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

StarClan RP - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

StarClan RP

+9
Birdstar
Lightclaw
Roguestar
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
Nyx
Caraway
Redstar
Ren
13 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

StarClan RP - Page 2 Empty StarClan RP

Post by Ren December 19th 2012, 20:53

First topic message reminder :

So, I was wondering; how would everyone like the idea of having a StarClan RP? About what it's like in StarClan and stuff? You can make up a character, but all the cats that were in StarClan from the last book and were not faded away will stay from before Smile Remember, StarClan visits cats in their dreams, hunts, and stuff. Look up StarClan on warrior cats wiki and it has much about territory, responsiblities, etc. Honestly, I really thought this was a good idea :3 Seems really interesting. Also, as said in the WCW, a cat who dies and doesn't achieve what they were gonna be if they lived (Such as Smallkit; if he would have survived, he was going to be Clan leader, so he became Smallstar)

FORM:
Spoiler:
MY CHARACTERS
Spoiler:

Last edited by DawnStorm on December 23rd 2012, 14:03; edited 2 times in total
Ren
Ren
Loner

Custom Rank : Ҏartaӳ (;
WarriorPoints : 4430
Female Posts : 1306

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

StarClan RP - Page 2 Empty Re: StarClan RP

Post by Ren December 22nd 2012, 08:57

Mistystorm mewed quietly, indicating she understood. She gritted her teeth as her starry eyes reflected the war of RiverClan and ThunderClan. She shook her head. "Anyway," she said, looking at the Starclanners, "What should we do? Make sure the medicine cat in ThunderClan gets the message?" She eyed the reflection pool again and saw a kit waiting to be accepted into StarClan. Mistystorm looked at the other cats and nodded. "We'll continue this conversation later. I must go to the territory and guide the new StarClan kit." She bowed, and her image shimmered and reappeared at the foot of the tiny kit.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 22nd 2012, 17:51

Shadowsong gave a short bark of laughter. (Cats can bark. Yes.) "And scare ThunderClan to death? Have them shun and exile Icekit so it'll be Moonsplash all over again? Are you insane?" She shook her head derisively. Her keen eyes jumped to Snowfall and she shook her head again, emphazing your point. "It's not just your fault," Shadowsong said listlessly, staring into the treeline, her eyes unfocused. "You couldn't have stopped everyone else from scorning Moonsplash. Her destiny was already mapped out by the stars. Her entire journey was covered in shadows and doubt."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 22nd 2012, 18:12

Mistystorm quickly and quietly guided the young little kit into StarClan. The kit had died of Greencough, and he was only 2 days old. As they entered the ranks of StarClan, the kit shimmered from kit form to leader form. "Well, well, kit," Mistystorm purred, "You were ment to be leader."
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar December 22nd 2012, 21:37

Jayflight walked towards the new kit, Berrystar following him. "Hello little one. I'm Jayflight and I was a kit when I died, too. Don't worry, you'll be able to watch your clanmates from the stars," Jayflight purred. Berrystar bowed his head to the little kit, "I am Berrystar. I would've been leader when I died, too. I was a warrior who fought in a battle and was close to defeating my enemy, but at the last moment, I was defeated," Berrystar purred. "Mistystorm, I can take it from here. We'll decide when in life the kit would've been happiest. Come Jayflight, little kit," Berrystar nudged the kit towards the Pool of Many Lives (random name for a pool that shows what life would've been like if the dead cat had lived or whatever the name for wherever they see where the dead cats see what would've happened if they didn't die). Jayflight followed, glancing at Mistystorm saying, "You can come if you want. He's just... Well, you know, wanting to be one of the first cats to greet a newcomer." In front of him, Jayflight heard Berrystar ask the kit, "Now little kit, what's you name?"

Poppyclaw walked up to Honeypaw, "I know. Life in StarClan can be hard to adjust to, especially when you hear things that you don't want to hear. Come and walk with me. I could tell you about the war, in which I died." She nudged the little she-cat, forcing a smile as she tried blocking out the memory of her sister, Lilyflower, a former WindClan medicine cat being driven from WindClan when they found out that she was carrying a rogue's kits. She had watched her sister every day until the pool started to fog and she couldn't see twoleg place. Gulping, she mewed, "I might even tell you about my sister. She was a brave medicine cat, who stayed in her clan after breaking the code until she was found out."
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 22nd 2012, 22:05

Mistystorm padded after them. "I will help guide the kit to the stars," she purred and nudged to kit. The kit smiled. "My name is Lionkit! I wanted to be big and strong, and leader!" he growled playfully. Mistystorm nearly shed a tear. It's so sad when kits come to join the ranks of StarClan...... because when they tell of what they planned to do it life, their ambitions, their family..... it's so heart-breaking.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 23rd 2012, 08:46

"You don't understand. Moonsplash could have had a happy, wonderful life, but everyone made fun of her and shunned her. I could have at least been nice to her, like a sister should be, but no, I just had to let it all out." Snowfall meowed.

"You're not the main reason why, Snowfall. I am." Hailgaze meowed quietly, back to his normal, almost silent self, "I made fun of her. You sometimes comforted her. I never stopped. All I ever did was laugh at her. But now, there is nothing to laugh at. She's lost it."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 23rd 2012, 09:32

"Would one or two more cats being nice to her make a difference?" Shadowsong said flatly. "You couldn't have made every other living cat be kind and understanding to her. It would've been forced, and there would always be that judgmental glare, that casual comment, 'the rabbit is bigger than you are!', or the new apprentice at the Gathering that doesn't know better and says, 'you're a warrior? You're as small as I am!' That's not even counting the truly spiteful cats who live their life scorning others. And who an easier victim than Moonsplash? That tiny, tiny cat that no one takes seriously? Do you think it would've been easy to live as the midget warrior, with everyone else towering over you, your apprentice starting out just a tiny bit smaller than you are, and then when he is ready for his final assessment, he is two times larger? I can see why you blame yourselves, but I doubt she would've had a 'happy, wonderful life.'" Shadowsong's laugh was as hard and brittle as her green eyes were.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38673
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 23rd 2012, 13:18

Hailgaze growled, "Tell that to Tigerstripe. He made her life full. He was the only cat who loved her, and it was like she blocked all of the harshness away from her. Tigerstripe defended her. If I did that, Stoneice and Silvershadow would have been nice, then maybe even all of Windclan. But no, I was so stupid that I didn't even think of that!"

"You were a KIT!" Snowfall hissed, "Kits start out making stupid mistakes and grow wiser farther in life. This is a pointless argument. We need to think about Icekit and the Dark Forest right now. She will kill if no one likes her. Pay attention to her, not anyone else right now." "Why don't we tell her siblings that?" Hailgaze spat, " 'Your sister will murder the clans if you don't be nice to her?' You just said that won't work! It won't work on anyone! We just have to watch her closely."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 13:51

Mistystorm overheard some of the heated argument, and nodded to the cats leading the kit to the pool, and stepped in front of the cats. "Stop! We need to focus on the matter at hand, and that is not about Moonsplash yet. It is about this kit, and how we can prevent contact between Moonsplash and Icekit!" she yowled, stamping her foot. "Moonsplash's past is unimportant at the time. How about we all take part in watching the new kit earn his StarClan title?"
=================================
Oakstar was playing with his former kit, Leafkit, on the ground, searching for her. Ever since his daughter died, he has had so much fun prancing with her in the StarClan meadow. Welcome, Leafkit. Don't be afraid. StarClan may look like a dull place of mist and shadow, but we are just as the stories say. I was once ThunderClan leader, and your mother was my mate. It was fun then, but there you could be harmed. Here, nothing can hurt you. Here, you are safe, he reminded her often. Leafkit didn't need to be reminded though; StarClan is better than the world outside, and she somehow knew it.
=================================
Hawkpaw was visiting a medicine cat in her dreams. The cat had requested advice from the ranks, and while alive Hawkpaw was well-bonded with the cat, so Oakstar said he should probably go down. The cat said there was a mishap; ever since Moonsplash's death, and another kit named Icekit came along, the cat was having feelings. "What do you mean?" he said, his starry STarClan eyes gazing at the young medicine cat. "Hawkpaw, don't you know? I thought StarClan gave me the feelings? Or in StarClan you are not permitted to speak the future or activites done by you?" the cat purred back. Hawkpaw frowned. "StarClan has not been needed to notify anyone as far as I know, Gingertail," he replied. The she-cat shuffled her paws in her dream. "Hawkpaw?" she said finally, sitting down. "I'm sorry...... I..... if I hadn't ever been tracked by those dogs.... you wouldn't be in StarClan." Hawkpaw teared up, but stopped. This was to off-topic, but he continued it. "It's okay, Gingertail. It's wonderful in StarClan. And, I understood your descision to take the dogs on." He said. A ding went off in the dream, and Hawkpaw fled. That meant the she-cat was waking up.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 23rd 2012, 14:56

(Is it too late to join? :3)

Username: Birdflight
Name: Razorfrost
Former clan: ShadowClan
Former rank: Deputy
Description (minus the StarClan stuff):
Spoiler:
Cause of death: Heroically saved her leader, medicine cat, and two ShadowClan kits who were cornered by 3 dogs. Razorfrost killed all 3 but when the 3rd dog died Razorfrost died right after the final dog.
History:
Spoiler:
Personality: Fierce, brave, strong, cold, sharp-tongued, unforgiving, lion-hearted, sometimes very unpleasant.
Other: Never get on Ravorfrost's bad side...

Name: Icepetal
Former clan: RiverClan
Former rank: Very trusted warrior
Spoiler:
Cause of death: Died because of greencough
History: Born in a barn with her sister Frost and her brother Blizzard their parents Riverlily and Hail died because of rogues. Snow (her name was Snow at the time) and Blizzard decided to join RiverClan based on instructions from Riverlily before she died. RiverClan happily took the two scared kits in and Snow became Icekit and Blizzard became Hailkit in honor of his father. Icekit and Hailkit easily caught on to the Clan ways and grew up to become two of the most trusted and heroic RiverClan cats in the forest. Icekit became Icepetal and Hailkit became Hailstrike. Hailstrike became the RiverClan deputy and Icepetal became an extremely trusted warrior. Icepetal fell in love with the leader Owlstar and had 3 kits, Frostkit (in honor of her sister) Thornkit, and Lilykit (in honor of her mother). She soon discovered her sister was alive and learned about her sister's horrifying past and loved and respected her sister even more. She died shortly after Razorfrost died because of greencough.
Personality: Sweet, kind, timid, strong, determined, brave, caring, loving, fierce at times
Other: She is a much better hunter became of her slender build and Icepetal is extremely swift.

Name: Hailstar
Former clan: RiverClan
Former rank: Leader
Spoiler:
Cause of death: Died in battle because of deep wounds
History: Same as Icepetal's except Hailstrike becomes good friends with Owlstar and becomes the deputy. Owlstar died a season after Icepetal because of a poisonous adder bite. Hailstrike became Hailstar and lived a long happy life but unfortunately most of his family was dead. He became a father with his mate Amberstorm a fierce ginger tabby she cat. They had 2 kits, Streamkit and Emberkit. About a season later, there was a large battle with ThunderClan and he died because of the deep wounds he received.
Personality: Heroic, level-headed, wise, strong, fierce, brave, bold, calm at times, gentle and kind.
Other: Huge and extremely muscular tom. Hailstrike is an incredible fighter.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7839
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom December 23rd 2012, 15:09

Username: Honeyleaf
Name: Leafstream
Former clan: Shadowclan
Former rank: Deputy
Leafstream:
Cause of death: Her brother, Dirtfeather betrayed her and slit her throat at an attempt to become leader.
history: She was born in ShadowClan, she had two siblings but one passed away as a kit. She grew up alonside her brother they were the best of friends. When she became deputy her brother grew bitter that she had been chosen without him, he devised a plan to kill her.
Personality: Bright and Bubbly, she is a very happy cat who loves adventure.
Other: nothing
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Blossoming Moon ;)
WarriorPoints : 4597
Female Posts : 195

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 15:22

^^ Accepted for Birdflight and Honeyleaf Smile Dang, Birdie haha XD You have a lot of history for one RP lol
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom December 23rd 2012, 15:33

Leafstream walked in on the discouisson, she had been eavsedropping and had an outline of what was going on. "I agree, Moonshadow is not the topic of this discoussion, but she may become involved even more if we do not intervene. We should definetly keep an eye on the kit, but more may be needed. I suggest that we assign the kit a StarClan guardian. To watch over it at all times." Leafstream suggested.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 15:37

Mistystorm nodded at Leafstream. "I trust Leafstream is right. Who would be willing to deal with a stubborn cat like Icekit, that is the question," she said loud and clear, glancing at the others.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom December 23rd 2012, 15:44

"Yes, I have been watcing, as everyone else has. Icekit would not take kindly to being protected. Which ever cat that is assigned to Icekit would need to keep themselves unknown to the kit." Leafstream reasoned. "Even with that out of the way, the question still remains who will gaurd the kit. If no one else will I will, this is one of our top priorities, we cannot afford to let the Dark Forest gain more numbers." Leafstream meowed.

(Is Icekit a she-cat or a tom? I'm confused!! Surprised)
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 16:09

(She-cat)

Mistystorm stepped in. "Perhaps...... perhaps we need one of us to materilize into a normal cat, or look like it, and we can somehow gain the clan's trust and keep an eye on the kit. But if we did this, it would take up a lot of our resources. I would be willing to go in there, if we decide to take up this plan. We can also keep Leafstream's plan intact, though, as well," she purred, looking at the others hopefully.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom December 23rd 2012, 16:21

"Yes. That is probably our best option, though it has never been done before. We would all need to contribute." Leafstream meowed looking at the Starclan members.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 16:33

"I know I will be the one to go on the ground. I will disguise as my mortal form, and be called..... oh, I don't know, Silverkit? I'll age as the kit ages," Mistystorm insisted.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 23rd 2012, 16:46

"No, I'll go. I want to see Thunderclan just one more time." Hailgaze meowed, "I miss everyone. I want to see everyone's face again. I'll disguise myself as a kit and they will name me. I will keep an eye on Icekit and make sure her feelings don't get hurt too bad."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom December 23rd 2012, 16:54

"That just might work. We will need everyone to agree though, if you agree please say I" Leafstream asked the cats "I" She said, hoping to get more.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 17:31

"No. Come to think of it, Hailgaze, we will need backup. I would like to go and do something for StarClan, as well. I believe we should both go and act like siblings," Mistystorm protested.
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Moonblossom December 23rd 2012, 17:50

Leafstream though about it, it would be even harder to send two cats back, but it was worth the risk. "I will agree to that." She meowed.
Moonblossom
Moonblossom
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 23rd 2012, 18:06

(Lol I just did a long history because I made up the history a couple days ago and I kinda wanna make a fanfic... maybe Razz)

Razorfrost stepped forward hearing the entire conversation. "Well, I don't agree." She snarled narrowing her eyes. "Yeah, I'm one of the older StarClan cats but that means I have more experience to watch over Icekit. I'm sick of being left behind while other StarClan cats get to do everything. I hate sitting back and watching. I'm sick of it! Just because I was a rogue doesn't mean you can exclude me!" She growled her voice rising by the second. Something like this had happened before. A StarClan cat was sent to tell a major prophecy and she had offered to come and tell the prophecy but no, a sneer tom by the name of Ashpelt came and interfered saying that she was no StarClan cat but a rogue. She remembered the pain she had felt that day and now she narrowed her eyes determination flaring in her cold ice blue eyes.

Icepetal stepped forward and nuzzled her sister. "Relax Razorfrost, there's always next time. It'll be ok!" She mewed gently placing her tail on her sister's shoulder trying to calm the pure white she cat. Razorfrost whipped around and snarled. "That's what you said last time! And this is the next time!" She growled. Icepetal sighed. There was no way to convince Razorfrost to calm down now. Once she was determined and had her mind set there was no way she could be convinced not to go. Icepetal turned to the other's her eyes widening in alarm for help.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ren December 23rd 2012, 18:13

Mistystorm sighed. "I suppose, Razorfrost could go. But do we all agree? Razorfrost, how about you get assigned something else? How about you go to another clan so at gatherings you can collect information from the other cats involved?"
Ren
Ren
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 23rd 2012, 18:39

Razorfrost nodded slightly. "Thank you." She growled. It hurt to say thank you, she felt like she was a lower ranking but it was generous of Mistystorm to allow her to do this. "I'll join ShadowClan and become Swiftkit." She decided flicking her tail impatiently. She was excited to see her clan mates once more yet it was a couple seasons since she had died. Would they still be there? Or would she join a clan of strangers?
<><><><>
Icepetal padded forward and nuzzled her sister. "You have to promise to be careful and protect Icekit for me ok? She has my name and she needs to protect its honor." She joked. Her eyes grew serious and she whispered. "Please, don't let there be another Moonsplash." She added quietly her voice filled with pain.
<><><><>
Hailstar padded up to his sister. "Make sure RiverClan is ok too. We don't need another Moonsplash there either." He mewed his muscles rippling under his sleek dark grey tabby fur.

Last edited by Birdflight on December 23rd 2012, 19:36; edited 1 time in total
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down