Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Clan RP - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Clan RP - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Clan RP

+5
Nyx
Frost
Lightclaw
Sunbeam
Birdstar
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Clan RP - Page 2 Empty The Clan RP

Post by Birdstar November 4th 2012, 20:14

First topic message reminder :

So before we start you HAVE to read all the information before roleplaying or you will be SO lost! All the information is here: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
All you have to do is click the link and read the first 4 spoilers. I know its a lot but that's only way to understand.
Also, in this RP since there is such a huge amount of characters needed you can have as many characters as you'd like! ^.^

Read it? Awesome! Smile
Joining Form:

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Others:

All Characters:
Spoiler:

My Characters:
Spoiler:

Most Updated Story Line
Spoiler:

Enjoy! ^.^

Last edited by Birdflight on November 12th 2012, 23:21; edited 9 times in total
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7832
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

The Clan RP - Page 2 Empty Re: The Clan RP

Post by Birdstar November 10th 2012, 19:36

Raider jumped slightly. Althea always seemed to approach so silently with her impeccable stealth abilities. "Ah, Althea there you are. You may go along with the hunting patrol as well. Quite a large hunting patrol, Dante I suggest to split the patrol in half for hunting. Now I wont be sitting around at camp. I need to go check out these Dominants for myself. Meet back at camp everyone at sun-high."
Waterstorm padded out of his den, his eyes bleary with sleep. He looked around camp seeing Lightningfox stalking back and forth. Didn't surprise him since it was Lightningfox. He dipped his head respectfully to Coldstorm and padded up to the Dominant. "Coldstorm sir, would you like me to go hunting or check the borders?" He asked politely.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 10th 2012, 19:59

Dante finished up his meal and licked his whiskers clean. Before standing to face his patrol, the mighty tom gave his leader a respectful bow of the head. Once on his paws, Dante stood tall yet with unease. "Alright. Lithea, you take Ghost and hunt in the hills. Althea, you take Vein and hunt in the right section of the forest in perspective of the hunting path. I'll go on my own to the right and we'll meet back on the hunting trails a bit before full sun-high and head back." The dark tabby ordered quietly strong authority. His gray eyes scanned the cats calculatingly for any signs of disagreement.
--

Violetsky bumped her head affectionately on Snowfrost's soft white shoulder and grinned. "Alright! Let's get going before the Troopers find out we're leaving!" She winked, blue-violet eyes sparkling like water droplets on a forget-me-not. Flicking her feathery white tail happily, the Dominant continued padding into the forest with a content look on her face. All worries were forgotten...for the moment.
--

Lightningfox felt eyes on her. The feeling was familiar and unsettling. She knew who it was before even looking. But, as instinct urged, the pretty red-brown she-cat wheeled around to look into the cold eyes of her Dominant. Coldstorm. The bane of her existence. She was about to growl a poisonous comment at the Tom when she spotted Waterstorm. A disgusted snort escaped the she-cat's nose as the heir bowed to the tyrant of a leader. "Goody two paws." Lightningfox spat with clear distaste. Her long, thickly furred tail lashed agitatedly. Coldstorm did nothing that Lightningfox found respectable! Why bow to him?! Never. She had never bowed to the despicable retch and never would. Lightningfox would rather die than be made to respect that...that snake! It was inconceivable and downright nauseating to think about! With a discontented hiss, the heiress glared squarely at the two males and gave them a challenging snarl, daring them to do something about her insulting them. Hate filled her bright gaze as she stared down the two most filthy, no good beings she'd ever encountered. Then again, this whole camp was no good. The only reason Lightningfox stayed was to find a way out and figure a way to join some rogue group. But that was impossible, right? There were no rogues to be found anywhere near the Dominant camps! So, the she-cat would wait. No matter how long it took, she would escape this forsaken place.

Last edited by Lightningstorm on November 10th 2012, 20:26; edited 1 time in total
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13713
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 10th 2012, 20:02

Name: Bluefrost
Group: East
Appearance: blue-gray she-cat with bright green-gray eyes. She has a strong, compact body and long black claws.
Personality: Smart and efficient, she is loyal and fair-minded. Rather gullible and unsure of some things she does, Bluefrost is somewhat of a mystery, because she likes to keep secrets, sometimes infuriating others.
Others: N/A

Name: Stryker
Group: Rogue Clan
Appearance: Large, short haired black tom with one blue, one amber eye. Bulky and broad-shouldered, he is powerful and kind of slow.
Personality: Somewhat lazy and defiant of rules, he can make stupidly rash decisions under pressure. Otherwise fierce and cunning, he has a witty tongue and a quick mind.

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 10th 2012, 20:21

Accepted Aere!
Waterstorm turned and he looked at Lightningfox almost lazily. Its better to be a Goody Two Paws then a cat like Lightningfox. But I'm not all that good. I'm with Cloudpetal and she is the most beautiful she cat I've ever seen. So for now in the present I think it'd be best to simply ignore Lightningfox Waterstorm narrowed his eyes and bared his teeth in a silent warning to be quiet or Coldstorm will be angered. His white fangs flashed and the tom lifted his head in pride.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 10th 2012, 20:51

Name: Burningshadow
Group: North
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: She's not that nice, not reasonable, and doesn't really care about anyone. But she's loyal X3

Name: Brody
Group: Rogue Clan
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: Chick magnet, thinks high of himself, nice to others, solf-obsessed Razz
Others: Nope.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10228
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 11th 2012, 06:43

Snowfrost smiled and trotted up behind the she cat when she caught up and began to lash her tail "Mouse dung!" She hissed.

Vein stood erect and walked out of the Rouge camp, looking content he didn't wait for Althea, she could catch up later.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6207
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 11th 2012, 14:25

~OK, so what's happening in the North and the Rogue camps? I just need to know so I can RP Razz ~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 11th 2012, 15:08

(Nothing much. Just Lightningfox being a hardcore rebel as usual lol and Dante ordered a hunting patrol. That's about itt.)

Lightningfox sneered and bared her sharp white teeth in return to the fellow heir. She never really liked him. What with his perfectness and such. What a two faced idiot! Really. Who did he think he was, Dominant? Not yet. Hopefully, he never would be either. Giving one last growl, the beautiful fox like cat padded into the shadows at the side of the camp to take a nap. She hadn't slept last night and needed some rest. Resting her chin on her small, agile paws, the she-cat thought of a life much better than her current one. The free life of a rogue.
--

Violetsky looked at her friend questioningly, odd colored eyes sparkling with confusion and curiosity. "What?" She mewed. A puzzled expression dominated her delicate features as she wondered what was troubling her best friend.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx November 11th 2012, 15:44

Coldstorm's tail beat faster on the ground in irritation. He'll have to teach that arrogant Heir sooner or later. Narrowing his eyes, the Dominant leaped down from the cave that served as his den, padding up to Waterstorm. "Keep an eye on her, would you?" His voice pitched low, so a cat could only hear if they were only a few tail-lengths away. Coldstorm had noticed that his other Heir was disappearing sometimes himself. Maybe just to hunt. He shrugged inwardly and made as if to move away. I'll look into it later... most likely just a false alarm.

Althea nodded in acknowledgement and padded after Vein, her long legs easily catching up to the other rogue. "I'm bringing you," she reminded him, "not the other way around." She took the lead as they headed deeper into the forest, slipping silently through the dense undergrowth as they closed in on their designated hunting area. The mouth-watering scent of squirrel and vole surrounded an old beech, and Althea stopped abruptly, looking upwards. "I'll hunt around here," she hissed in an undertone. "We'll meet back at this beech tree a quarter before sunhigh, 'kay?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38666
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 11th 2012, 17:12

"I trod on a thorn!" Snowfrost lifted her pad to reveal it bleeding and the thorn stuck in her pad.

Vein rolled his eyes and slipped after the she-cat with a nod and grunt, he growled away through the undergrowth in search of something good-tasting and juicy.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 11th 2012, 22:16

Name: Halfshade
Group: Clan
Appearance: small tom that's half white and half black and has one blind blue eye and one bright green eye.
Personality: clumsy, bright, blunt, and very fast.
Others: very good at healing cats (made him since we have no healers Razz)
--
Violetsky gasped. "Oh no! Let's go get you to a Healer!" The slender she-cat looked worried and slightly panicked. She hated her friends getting hurt. "Let's go to the Clan...quickly now! Can you walk?" The leader mewed hurriedly, her tail twitching uneasily behind her. Not waiting for an answer, the white cat pushed her friend gently along toward where the Healers would be and let out a surprised trill once her nose crushed painfully into another cat's. (Adderslash) "I'm sorry...I'm in a hurry...so if you'll excuse me..." Looking up, Violetsky cocked her head to the side in confusion at the sight of the other Dominant. "What are you doing so near South dominant territory, Adderslash?" Suspicion laced the pretty cat's words, making her stunning features crinkle in wariness and confusion.

--

Dante padded out of camp and slipped quietly into his section of the forest. He soon came upon a weak squirrel, stumbling about in a tree from hitting its head on the trunk of the tree. Stupid creature. But thank you for the easy catch! the hunter thought with a soft growl of anticipation. So far, Dante had gone unnoticed. Not that it mattered. The little scrap was confused from the sudden conk in the head and was just sitting there now, practically begging to be killed. Scaling up the tree, Dante found that he was very thankful to his father's harsh training since it had earned the maine coon strong, reliable muscles that made it easy to do strenuous work. That's about all he could thank that fox of a father for. Hissing at the memories he had tried to keep at bay, the mighty tom hauled himself onto the sturdy branch in which the squirrel sat and snatched the furry tailed prey from its spot. Breaking its neck before it could utter a sound, the cat slid down the oak and buried his catch to retrieve later.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 11th 2012, 22:34

Name: Rainybreeze
Group: The Clan
Rank: A Queen right now, but she is originaly the Captain
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Personality: serious, strong, fierce, loyal
Others: She has two kits named Badgerkit(Badgerfang; tom; left) and Flamekit(Flamemist; she-cat; right):
Spoiler:
Her mate is Halfshade and the kits are almost 6 moons old.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~

Brody looked boredly around the camp. He sighed, and stretched himself out on the ground and closed his eyes, and sunned himself.

~Sorry this is such a short post, but IDK what to say or do X3~

Last edited by Forestblaze on November 12th 2012, 13:49; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 11th 2012, 22:42

(Maybe Halfshade could be the dad? Cat Smile)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 11th 2012, 22:47

~Is the Healer allowed to have kits? :OOO If not, he could be the secret father :O~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 11th 2012, 22:57

(Yup! Apparently they are also personal healers to one Dominant as well. Wonder if I should choose Hume to be Violetsky's or not. Anyway, yeah, it wouldn't have to be a secret.)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 12th 2012, 06:45

Snowfrost growled in pain. She looked at her friend before she shoved her ahead "I'm fine, it's not an emer-" she was cut off as she was pushed away. When her friend bumped her nose she limped as she turned around "Are you okay?" She mewed, her tone soft. But it hardened when she caught sight of Foxspirit. She stood and loomed in the other heir's face. Her gaze was intimidating.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 12th 2012, 11:42

~OK! Very Happy And APPLE JACK HURRY UP AN ACCEPT LIGHTY AND I'S CHARRIES O()O And will someone please interact with one of my charries? Razz IDK what to post.~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 12th 2012, 23:28

~Sorry guys I added your characters but let me check over a couple things to make sure I didn't miss anything~

Adderslash towered over Violetsky. "I've come because I must speak to you with extremely important matters at hand." He mewed. Beside the Dominant, Foxspirit rolled her eyes. "Ha, kit you don't intimidate me!" She snarled baring her white fangs at Snowfrost. Adderslash gently placed his tail on his foster daughters shoulder. "Now, now play nice Foxspirit. Violetsky and I will be back in a moment but while were gone you treat Snowfrost right." Adderslash turned to Violetsky, a smirk on his face as he looked at the South Dominant. "After you." He mewed politely, dipping his head slightly.
Raider stalked along the the forest floor slithering like a snake. He watch as Adderslash a monster of a cat was talking to the South Dominant. He then traveled and realized the West was almost completely empty except for a few cats and in the North cats were beginning to wake up and soon the West would come. At least that was what Lithea had said. We'll attack soon. Our rouge group will have control over this forest mark my words He thought smirking. He slithered through the bushes and came right behind a she cat in the North (Lightningfox) She looked rather upset. Deciding to leave her alone he made his way out of the outskirts of camp and froze for the bushes shook too much for his liking. Please don't see me, please don't see me! He begged in his mind freezing in his spot trying to stay completely still.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw November 13th 2012, 17:07

Violetsky nodded once and stopped to look at her bestfriend. "You behave as well." the white she-cat meowed sharply and with authority. Spinning back around, the Dominant stayed with her attention on Adderslash and walked along side him instead of in front so her back wouldn't face the tom. There was no saying what he would do and Violetsky wasn't taking any chances. Violet gaze penetrating his amber ones, the oddly calm and business-like cat kept an uncharacteristic mask of calm on her gorgeous features. "What is it you want to speak about, Adderslash?"
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar November 13th 2012, 17:22

Rainybreeze watched as her kits wrestled with each other.
"I'll be a better warrior than you!" Badgerkit sneered.
"Nu-uh!" Flamekit hissed playfully.
They tackled eachother, and Rainybreeze meowed, "You know you can't play like thatwhen you're apprentices. Which is tomorrow. Save your energy until then."
"BUT MOOOOOOOOM!" Badgerkit wailed.
"Ok, Mom." Flamekit meowed. She curled up by her mother and watched outside the nursery. Badgerkit grumpily did the same.

~Remember, Rainybreeze's normal position is Captain Wink ~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw November 13th 2012, 18:47

Snowfrost growled "I'm a kit? As if!" She hissed with an agitated tone. She sat and wrapped her tail around her paws. "You'rr the one being treated like Akita by your Dominant.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw November 14th 2012, 17:08

Blackclaw finished his meal,licked his lips and padded out of camp for a walk.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6656
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar November 14th 2012, 21:42

Lightningstorm wrote:Violetsky nodded once and stopped to look at her bestfriend. "You behave as well." the white she-cat meowed sharply and with authority. Spinning back around, the Dominant stayed with her attention on Adderslash and walked along side him instead of in front so her back wouldn't face the tom. There was no saying what he would do and Violetsky wasn't taking any chances. Violet gaze penetrating his amber ones, the oddly calm and business-like cat kept an uncharacteristic mask of calm on her gorgeous features. "What is it you want to speak about, Adderslash?"

Foxspirit rolled her eyes. "Akita are very dignified, strong, passionate, alert and courageous. So thank you for the compliment." She mewed batting her eyes at Snowfrost challenging the she cat.
Adderslash pricked his ears listening to Foxspirit and sighed shaking his head. "Sorry about her." He mewed apologetically to Violetsky. "She can be... well fierce. Anyway, Violetksy we need you. As you have heard the East and West are at war. I have no doubt in my mind that Sunstrike will be trying to get Coldstorm on his side. I know this might sound selfish but if you will be on my side in my time of need I will stand by yours. Maybe even the two of us can control this land instead of the other two. Yeah, those are some big hopes and dream but, if your on our side we'll do anything for you. I promise." Adderslash mewed his smirk gone on his face replaced by an extremely serious and genuine look.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content