Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Camp Half blood - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Camp Half blood - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half blood

+5
Redstar
Caraway
Nyx
Birdstar
Sunbeam
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Camp Half blood - Page 2 Empty Camp Half blood

Post by Sunbeam October 12th 2012, 03:09

First topic message reminder :

Half are growing fewer and fewer, and everyday more monster attacks are reported. The satyrs are working double time to find half bloods. Ohh yeah, I forgot to mention that the golden fleece disappeared, along withcamp half bloods's magical borders. The half bloods patrol the boundaries, and a night watch is posted for monsters.
NOTE: Later on in the rp there will be a quest for the Golden fleece.

ONLY TWO CHILDREN OF POSEIDON, ZEUS, AND HADES!!! (6 in total.)

Name:
Godly Parent (if half blood.) :
Magical item (only two. They cannot be exactly the same unless you get permission.) :
Description:

Thomas. A son of Zeus. A short 12 year old with straight black hair that covers his eyes. He owns an index card that can turn into anything he wants it to. It always returns back to his pocket. Although he doesn't look intimidating, everyone who knows him knows that he is an amazing fighter, and the best swordsman in camp half blood. He doesn't hesitate to kill. His half sister is Izzy.

Izzy. Half sister of Thomas. Daughter of Poseidon. 16 years old. She has cloths that turn into armor at will and a pen that turns into her now. Tall with very long blode hair. She uses a bow, and also fights with a long knife. Poseidon fell in love with their mom, resulting in Izzy. Then, four years later, Zeus fell in love with their mom, resulting in Thomas.

Children of Hades: (Only two.)

Last edited by Sunbeam on October 18th 2012, 09:09; edited 2 times in total
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9680
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Camp Half blood - Page 2 Empty Re: Camp Half blood

Post by Redstar October 16th 2012, 17:36

Aislynn unsheathed her sword, the gold paint glistening in the sunlight. She smiled. I love sparring. She heard Thomas, and smiled, "Yay! I love capture the flag, even though I'm terrible at it." she jumped up in excitement, and got in a ready fighting position. "Ready?" she asked.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 16th 2012, 17:50

~The teams will be:

Red team cabins: Zeus, Apollo, Demeter, Hermes, Ares, Aphrodite. Team captain: Thomas.~

Blue team cabins: Poseidon, Hades, Athena. Team captain: Raina.~

Izzy was a little upset about not being team captain, but since she was a fighter and not a thinker, and they already had the ares kids, Chiron had picked Raina. Izzy checked her arrows. Trip-line, hydra, tear-gas, and one thar released a gas that knocked people out for a short period of time.

"You betcha!" Thomas smiled evilly, raising his long sword. No one could beat him at sword fighting. He had been at camp for several years, and campers still tried.

Last edited by Sunbeam on October 16th 2012, 18:37; edited 1 time in total
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by snowswirl66 October 16th 2012, 17:56

In the weapons room, Terri cleaned her knife blade carefully, admiring the way it gleamed in the sunlight. "Boo!" Lucifer jumped at her from behind. She yelped and spun in a circle, raising her knife point at his neck. "Stop sneaking up on me!" she growled and he grinned at her, raising
"Anyways, why are you even here?" Terri demanded as she rolled her eyes at the younger boy, bringing her dagger into its sheath with a graceful flourish.
Lucifer's response was as quick as ever. "There's a capture the flag game tonight, I'm getting my bow and arrows." He quickly darted away.
Terri sighed and she strode outside. At the corner of the eye, she saw Venila and Aislynn,about to start sparring. She decided to watch.
snowswirl66
snowswirl66
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4720
Female Posts : 73

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 8900

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 16th 2012, 18:07

Venila glanced at Thomas, smirking. You just haven't matched me yet in sparring. Even though they were one camp and united against monsters, she liked to keep her rivalries between cabins. Venila knew Thomas the son of Great-Powerful-Zeus (she rolled her eyes as she thought this) thought he was the best at swordplay. So she let him get arrogant and proud, while she just simply turned down any offer of her practicing swordplay with him. Venila had watched him practice with others before. She now completely understood his way of fighting, his moves, and the way to anticipate him. Over the years she had learned how to read people. It would probably be a tough fight if they ever crossed blades, but Venila was one of the best. Sword was a primary weapon to her, knives secondary, very last resort was the bow and arrow. She wrinkled her nose as she turned her attention back to Aislynn. Plotting and planning was certainly not her strong point. She left all that to smarticles like Raina. Venila was just there to carry everything out on the front line.

Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 16th 2012, 18:44

I edited my post.^^ more fair teams now. Smile ~
All her arrows were ready. Izzy looked to her bow. It was a long, slender recurve bow, more powerful than most, but light and it fit well into her grip. She was thinking of adding blades to the ends, so she could fight at close quarters. And she had seen Venila fight; if her foolish brother thought he could beat her easily, he was wrong.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 16th 2012, 21:29

Kate and Ronan walked out of the weapons room side by side. Ronan with his flaming sword with a black blade and red hilt and Kate with her silver sword charged with electricity and a golden hilt. Ronan heard Thomas bragging about being the best at sword fighting and he laughed. "He really thinks he's best? Has he ever sparred with an Ares kid?" Ronan whispered to Kate and smug look on his face. Kate giggled, "You should spar with him. That'll teach him a lesson." She said her eyes shining with happiness. Ronan shrugged, taking off his black sun glasses. Almost immediately they changed into a shining golden shield. Kate watched as Ronan walked up to Thomas, swagger in his gait and she rolled her eyes. "Oh Ronan." She whispered smiling.
Kate walked up to her own dummy and in one slice her sword went straight through the dummy's head and heart. It sparked with electricity and Kate smiled. "Nice." She whispered to herself a small smile on her face.
Ronan walked straight up to Thomas his blue eyes sparkling with confidence. "So Thomas you think your good at sword fighting? Wanna spar?" He asked raising his flaming sword and golden shield.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7837
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 16th 2012, 22:22

"Sorry, but I'm already sparring with Aislynn. After that, maybe..." Thomas said, grinning. He stepped in close and whispered quietly, "Tonight at capture the flag I need you to take out my sister. Just be careful of her bow." He then turned and gave his full attention to Aislynn.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 16th 2012, 22:47

~Aislynn is sparring with Venila... Razz~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 16th 2012, 22:58

Ronan's blue gaze sparked with interest. "Your asking me to take out your sister in Capture the Flag?" He stopped for a moment, then a smirk curled onto his face. "I would love to. Capture the Flag is my best and favorite game. I'll turn that bow of her's to rubber along with that long knife she uses." He said, tightening his grip on his shield and sword.
~Ares children have the power to turn weapons to rubber or paper right? Can't they can control fire too? o.O I read it on a Percy Jackson website lol If I'm wrong please correct me X3~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 16th 2012, 23:47

~I haven't heard that before. Very Happy It might be something unique to that website. In the books, they can't. Children of Ares are in general large, pretty good fighters, and sometimes mean. Lol~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 17th 2012, 16:19

~Yeah, in the books they couldn't. o.O And I think the fire thing is just a special ability of very rare Hephaestus children... IDK~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 17th 2012, 16:34

~Well I read about turning weapons to rubber or paper on the wiki and an Ares kid turned the Apollo children's arrows to rubber in the book. As for the fire thing, I was wrong about that Sweat~
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 17th 2012, 18:20

"Aislynn's sparring with Venila." Ernestine retorted, "But you can spar with me, if you want." she unsheathed her scythes, twirling them like a baton in her fingers. "Is that cool with you?"

Aislynn was about to object, but Ernestine would KILL Aislynn if she did that. She shrugged. She looked at Thomas, and back at Venila. Man... I with I could spar with Thomas... but that would be rude. I'm not rude.

~Aislynn likes Thomas X3~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 17th 2012, 18:53

(~lol~)

"Okay." Thomas shrugged, his sword ready. He didn't really care who he sparred with, as long as he fought someone. He couldn't wait for the game. It was a minor setback that his sited wasn't captain, as he could guess her every move.

Meanwhile, Izzy checked her special arrow, a long, thick arrow with a three pronged top, so it had three points. She wasn't allowed to shoot it at another camper, but then, she never intended to.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 17th 2012, 19:09

Venila sighed and rolled her eyes, even as the corner of her muth quirked up in amusement. "Alright, alright. After this match, you guys can stab each other all until Capture the Flag while I watch." She held her sword up straight, the point of the blade steadily pointing toward the sky. "Ready?" This question was directed to Aislynn. Excalibur hummed in her hands, the blade shimmering like it was coated with water. [I'm naming Venila's sword Excalibur. xD]

~Sunbeam, shouldn't Ares be on the opposite team of Zeus if you want Birdy's character to "take care" of Izzy? Because people on each team can't turn on one another.~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 17th 2012, 19:22

Sunbeam wrote:~The teams will be:

Red team cabins: Zeus, Apollo, Demeter, Hermes, Ares, Aphrodite. Team captain: Thomas.~

Blue team cabins: Poseidon, Hades, Athena. Team captain: Raina.~

Izzy is daughter of Poseidon, and Thomas is son of Zeus. Ares and Zeus are on the same team, and Izzy is on the opposite team.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 17th 2012, 19:32

"Set... GO!" Aislynn exclaimed. She looked at Excalibur, watching every move. She got in a ready position, waiting for her to make the first move.

"Ready, go." Ernestine said, squiting her eyes at Thomas. She looked at his hand, waiting for his index card to turn into something. Everyone knew Ernestine was almost unstoppable with her scythes, so she and Thomas were an even match. She got in a fighting position, waiting for his first move.

~WHOA WHOA NVM. AISLYNN AND THOMAS ARE BRO AND SIS O.O"""~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 17th 2012, 20:00

~Why is it six cabins against three? o.o That's not very fair..~

Venila stared right back at Aislynn, not even twitching as the "go!" In her gut, she had a feeling that the other girl would wait for an attack rather then going on offense immediately. Her sea foam green eyes strayed over to Aislynn's, who was focused on Excalibur. Venila cocked her head, narrowing her eyes. Most fhters would watch their opponents for signs of a thrust or strike, usually looking for looks of concentration or tightening of muscles. Purposely, Venila tensed, her sword lunging to the left as she made a subtle step back and right. Excalibur flickered like a tongue of blue fire as it reversed direction with a flick of Venila's wrist.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar October 17th 2012, 20:26

Aislynn didn't move, her ocean blue eyes not leaving Excalibur. Why she did this is so she knows when and where the sword will go. She brought her sword back just a bit and tensed up, trying to make it look like she was faking a swing, then actually swung, hitting Excalibur. She smiled.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 17th 2012, 22:33

~New revised teams:
Red Team: Zeus, Ares, Apollo, Hermes, and Aphrodite. Captain: Thomas
Blue Team: Poseidon, Hades, Athena, and Demeter. Captain: Raina

The card turned into a long, thin sword, with more reach than the scythes. Thomas smiled and attacked slowly, a thrust to the chest, and then a short swipe tword the left, which he changed direction in mid blow, bring a blasting blow toward her head.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx October 18th 2012, 16:50

Venila twisted her hand immediately, bringing the flat of Excalibur on Aislynn's blade and thrusting downwards in a disarming gesture. At the same time, she stepped to the side, giving her opponent a rough nudge on the inside of her knee, aimed to cause the other girl to buckle.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 18th 2012, 18:22

~I thought Ronan was sparring with Thomas :/~

Kate slashed her sword downwards onto the dummy. There was a flash of silver and the dummy lay in pieces, electrical sparks from her sword danced across the fabric of the dummy. Kate threw her hair up, out of her face in a messy bun. She walked over and sat down taking a drink from her water bottle. She pushed her dark brown bangs out of her face and watched Venila and Aislynn sparring. Hopefully I can learn more from this battle She thought. Kate picked up her silver sword and in one second it transformed back into her silver ring with the lightning bolt engraving on it. Kate turned around and focused her attention on the battle, watching their muscles tighten and the movement of their swords.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 18th 2012, 19:27

~He was already sparring with Ernistine. Smile I'm going to fast toward to capture the flag.~

Thomas was circling when he heard the conch horn blow. "Time for capture the flag!" He yelled. He turned and ran toward the forest.

~ Okay, start going to the forest.~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar October 18th 2012, 19:36

Kate and Ronan stood side by side excitement gleaming in their eyes. They wore their heavy armor with their weapons gripped in their hand tightly. Hearing the conch horn blow, without hesitation they raced into the forest behind Thomas, leaping over branches and darting around trees.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam October 18th 2012, 19:45

Chiron's voice came from the pavillion, "Red team to the east side! Blue team to the west! The flag must be in plain view!"
"Awesome!" Thomas chortled, "We got Zeus's fist!"

"Izzy grabbed her knife, and finished strapping on her light armor; a leather breastplate, leather grieves and leather shin guards. She was ready. "Blue team!" She yelled, "To the west side!"
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content