Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Note from Phantom. Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Note from Phantom. Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Note from Phantom.

+7
Shimmerpaw
Sunbeam
Caligo
Icestar
Auburnflare
Nyx
Frost
11 posters

Go down

Note from Phantom. Empty Note from Phantom.

Post by Frost August 13th 2012, 22:29

I know recently I've been the source of everyone's anger. I've said some horrible stuff recently and earned myself dozens of reports. And to confirm what Icestar, Stormheart, Auburnpaw and Brightstar said, I'm mean. Yes I'm a really really awful and mean person.

Sorry about the terrible stuff I've said. Sorry if I did hurt your feelings. Sorry if I ruined your day. Sorry about my failure to be a role model for all. Sorry for everything. I'm truly sorry and that's why I'm doing a public apology.

As Auburnpaw always says, saying sorry doesn't help. I guess it never does. Saying sorry makes me feel even more guilty for everything I did. But here you go, those who truly hate me, I'm apologizing to the public. I hope you're happy now. I'm willing to accept the consequences of my actions.

Icestar said that Global Moderators were respected people who stop problems, not start them and that they were the role models for everyone. Brightstar told me that I don't act like a Global Moderator. That I'm unprofessional and interact too much with the other members. That I'm too bluntly honest sometimes. She's right, I realized. Brightstar knows me just too well.
I don't fit into the criteria of being a Global Moderator.

I've decided to unfriend every friend I had on the site. You can add me back, only if you think I'm worthy enough of your friendship.

In the future, if you all still accept my guidance and position, I promise to bring out the best of myself. Special thanks to Dragonclaw and Brightstar, for supporting me.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25647
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Note from Phantom. Empty Re: Note from Phantom.

Post by Nyx August 13th 2012, 22:51

Phantom, you have your "bad side", but I think your "good side" overshadows your faults. You're stubborn, unafraid to speak out or say the truth, and honest. Those are actually pretty good traits, but in some circumstances, they'll land you in trouble. Like right now. You'll just have to learn when to hold back. Smile

But you're also funny. You have a good humor, you're loyal, and in other words, would make a good friend. Something about you makes people want to be friends. No kidding. Your honesty is something that some people will look for in a friend, and your outgoing nature is also like a magnet. It sounds weird, but yeah, it's really basically what happens.

You're a good Global Moderator. Sure, you might not be like Whiteout or Blizzard, but maybe Staff needs a friendly GM like you. Smile You did badly this time, but hey, at least you learned.

All in all, you're a great friend Phantom, even though you have your own faults, just like everyone else. You're just the one who got reported, and had to face your own "bad side." Learn from your mistakes, and you'll be the best friend ever for everyone! Cat Smile

~Brightstar~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38665
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare August 13th 2012, 22:57

Who said we hate you?
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14220
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar August 13th 2012, 23:02

Well, this apology isn't really needed since what happened is in the past now, but I think as long as you continue being a good GM (Despite what happened) then I'll accept your apology. Cat Smile
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15921
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Caligo August 13th 2012, 23:06

Everyone makes mistakes sometimes, and it's easy occasionally to be put over the edge. Attitude is a weapon and your best friend at the same time; it depends how you use it. Personally, I don't know what you did wrong, or what you said to anger everyone, but it's nice that you found the courage to apologize and realize your faults, in public. To me, public humiliation is the worst punishment one could face, aside from death row. I hope everyone learns to forgive, but not forget. Second chances are deserved sometimes, but they should not be taken for granted. I agree with what Bright said; just about every word of her statement. I hope you recover well, and show your face again as the friendly and great friend I know you are. As they say, Surveillance should precede saltation. Look before you leap. Think about how others will interpret your words, and that saves you about 99% of the time.
Again, we're all human; we make mistakes, and sometimes it feels like someone just pushed your last button, but you just have to learn how to hold it in. I know I sound stupid in this rant, but ah well Razz
I hope you'll still be the old Chromey that welcomed me into WCF...
-Jadefrost
Caligo
Caligo
Loner

Custom Rank : Nothing Special.
WarriorPoints : 9156
Male Posts : 139

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 60,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam August 13th 2012, 23:53

Everyone has a bad side, but you have a good side to.
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9674
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw August 14th 2012, 10:24

It's all right Phantom, everyone doess things they regret, but being a GM shouldn't keep you from interacting with other members, but all in all I think you're a great Gm, Friend and Role Model, Wink
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6206
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 14th 2012, 12:41

We're all mean Razz no one is perfect and if you try to be it'll only be harder for you and everyone else to accept the changes.

Everyone's mean; you're just honest and say things straightforward (sounds grammatically incorrect o.O), a quality I wish more people had.

In the future, it's not your personality you should fix; it's your way of delivering it Smile you should always be honest, but never blunt. I think you're a good friend because you stick up for others, but you're also hurtful when you're on the other side of an argument. You've said hurtful things, I won't deny that, but you always make an effort to correct yourself, which kind of balances things out.

I know we clash a lot, but even if you're mean or anything like that, I've never given up on a friend cuz they've done something bad (though I still wish some of my friends would respect that Cat Tongue ).

Summary of my rant: I've seen you in action, there's nothing wrong with it as long as something happens to change it Very Happy

Signatures are so cool, so:
-Cheesey Cheese
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33821
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Jade August 14th 2012, 14:08

From what I've heard you're a pretty cool person, so just keep being yo there's nothing wrong with it. No on needs to chnge who they are, and that's the same for you. Just keep being yourself and the rest will follow Wink

(That was a horrible rant XD)

Yah! Signatures rock!:

~Leopard~ Sneaky
Jade
Jade
Loner

Custom Rank : I AM YOUR MOM.
WarriorPoints : 5600
Male Posts : 223

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart August 14th 2012, 14:47

To start off I do not believe all of the things you said such as 'Yes I'm a really really awful and mean person.' No your not. You said a few rude/mean things but you as a person are not mean. You just had like a moment, but we all have those. Razz
And I don't really like that you singled people out, but I know you didn't do it with bad intentions. I also do not know where you got the idea that we hate you. o_O I most definitely do not hate you.
And I don't believe Icestar said Global Moderators should be role-models for everyone. Yes she said they should be role-models, but there is no way one person can be the person everyone looks up to.

But all in all I accept you apoligie and look forward to seeing you live it through. (:

~Storm
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6755
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost August 14th 2012, 21:01

Thank you everyone!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25647
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe August 18th 2012, 02:00

Whoa what happened O.o looks like my lack of good WiFi connection really makes me miss out on stuff Razz
Chromey, you're not a mean person! Even if everyone else says so, I refuse to believe that! You're a great friend and GM. Everyone makes mistakes, because we're all human. Don't feel bad! Be that friendly Chome I know and love!
~Maplestream "Map" Razz
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13286
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down