Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Lifeclan RPG! - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Lifeclan RPG! - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lifeclan RPG!

+5
Streamstar
Caraway
Redstar
Bloodpaw
Lilacstar
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lifeclan RPG! - Page 2 Empty Lifeclan RPG!

Post by Lilacstar August 8th 2012, 13:40

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to Lifeclan! Lifeclan is like every other clan; They follow the warrior code, they have warriors, they wait until each kit is 6 moons old to become apprentices, and do every other duty like warrior cats do. The only difference is every single cat in Lifeclan has a split personality. Every cat have a normal personality, but they also have a different personality. The personality change cat be sparked by anything, a thought, memory, emotion, action, or even a small movment.

Joining:
Spoiler:

MY CATS:
Username: Iceshard
Name: Lightstar
Description: Small, white she-cat with brillant blue eyes.
Regular Personality: Calm, cunning, witty, Never likes to jump head first into battle, Quiet.
Split Personality(Dark side or No): NO DARKSIDE! grouchy, angry, easily annoyed, and very tempermental.
Mate: Looking
Kits: N/A
History: Lightstar was born in Riverclan to Riverpool (Mother) and Darkwhisker (Father). It was clear from the moment she was born, she was difffernet. She was treated delicately all her life. Growing sick of being treated diffferently, she ran away and made a clan for cats like her.

Username: Iceshard
Name: Souleater
Description: large, white male with black stripes, and amber eyes.
Regular Personality: Quiet, shy, reserved, witty, cunning, sly, cold.
Split Personality (Dark side or No): YES DARK SIDE!! Angry, cold, ambitios, evil, insane, cunning, sly, self-centered.
Mate: N/A
Kits:N/A
History: Unknown.

NOTE: ONLY FOUR CATS CAN HAVE A DARK SIDE!
Cats With a Darkside:
1. Souleater (Iceshard)
2. Heartclaw (Cloudsong)
3. Moonsplash (Forestblaze)
4. Lightscream (Streamfur)
NO MORE CATS WITH A DARK SIDE ACCEPTED!!

Lifeclan:

Last edited by Iceshard on August 8th 2012, 20:48; edited 3 times in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Lifeclan RPG! - Page 2 Empty Re: Lifeclan RPG!

Post by Redstar August 8th 2012, 21:54

Moonsplash meowed quiely, "G-get away from me..." She turned to the corner of the warriors den, telling her to go away.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10235
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 8th 2012, 21:58

Lightscream stepped back, "I'm so sorry! I wasn't myself when I hurt you!" She felt terrible that she had hurt Moonsplash. She ran off the edge of the camp, afraid that she would hurt someone else.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8452
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm August 9th 2012, 08:15

Username: Windypaw 8D
Name: Rabbitclaw
Description: A medium-furred light brown tabby with a white underbelly. He has a stumpy tail and kind-looking amber eyes.
Regular Personality: Loyal, kind, gentle, playful, and calm.
Split Personality (Dark Side or No): No. His split personality is a nervous wreck. Skittish, anxious, cowardly, overreacts, overdramatic, and jumps at every little thing. What triggers his split side is his right ear, much like a 'switch', and he also switches when hearing curses like 'mouse dung'.
Mate: None yet
Kits: none
History: Rabbitclaw was originally born a loner, but was found by the clan as a kit freaking out over the body of a squirrel. One cat cuffed him over the ear to make him stop yelling, and then Rabbitclaw was his usual self; kind, caring, laid-back. The clan never really understood his split side, but he's one of the kindest cats in the clan.

Deputy?
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4065
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw August 9th 2012, 10:02

~well they sorta do have a mental illness and those are the cats w/ a dark side~

Heartclaw anxiously padded out of camp in the opposite direction of Lightscream. She knew that she had a cold, so when she sneezed she would change. She felt terrible for having started the fight. She then realized something. Maybe Lightscream can help me cure my cold, then I wouldn't change as much! She suddenly changed directions and followed Lightscream into the forest. She sat in fron of her and asked shyly, "Um, Lightscream? Can you help me cure my cold so that I won't change that often?"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Custom Rank : Number one princess!
WarriorPoints : 4292
Female Posts : 672

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Mossfoot August 9th 2012, 10:15

Username:Mossfoot
Name:Ghostpaw
Description:gray and white she-cat with midnight blue eyes and a nicked ear
Former personality:brave loyal and kind
Current personality[dark side or no]:Nope used to have one but she killed it.Brave strong,loyal and clever
Mate:none
Kits none
History:unknown[I don't have time]
Mossfoot
Mossfoot
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Angel of the shadows
WarriorPoints : 7111
Female Posts : 695

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar August 9th 2012, 18:01

~EVERYONE IS ACCEPTED! Also, tone the drama done. It really annoys me. >..> Also, Rabbitclaw can be deputy! Wink Also, the cats don't really have a darkside, or mental illness at all. They have a maddness. A very powerful maddness, where all their sense of...right and wrong vanish.~

Lightstar marched out of her den, no emotion on her face. Lightstar stalked into the Warrior's den, and mewed "Moonsplash. I am very disapointed in you! And Heartclaw!" she mewed, then she snorted, "And to think, Souleater didn't tear your throat out there and then." Tehn she looked at her. "Moonsplash, you are better than this! Losing your temper over a teasing. I mean look at Souleater. He hasn't lost his temper in front of us. Ever." she sighed, and mewed "I know it might be hard to be small, but you shouldn't let something like that get to you. " she mewed confortingly.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5707
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 9th 2012, 18:56

"Lightstar, I can't help it...! You know I can't control when I change sides, and I change sides when I'm teased or made fun of in any way! Forgive me!" Moonsplash mewed quietly, and started crying again.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway August 9th 2012, 19:23

Tongue madness is basically a mental illness. Much like insanity.

Flameleap padded up to Rabbitclaw. "Hey, are you going to organize patrols?" she asked nonchalantly, scratching the ground.

~try to keep the RP in past tense, it sounds really weird when it switches~
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33829
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 9th 2012, 20:31

"I'll help you Heartclaw." Lightscream meowed. "Maybe there are some herbs that could cure your cold. I think I remember some that I used when I was a loner. Let's go look in the forest for some." She started leading the way towards the forest to look for the herbs she remembered.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw August 10th 2012, 16:47

Heartclaw eagerly followed Lightscream, willing to do almost anything to cure her cold. "So, what kind of herbs are they? I mean, I know I'l still sneeze sometimes, but if I don't have a cold it won't be as often."
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar August 10th 2012, 19:47

Username: Rockpaw
Name: Snowgaze
Description: A tall white she-cat with blue eyes.
Regular Personality: Sweet, gentle, shy.
Split Personality (Dark Side or No): No dark side! But, is sharp tongued when mad or has to mention Berrypool.
Mate: Ravendash
Kits:
Nightkit - A black tom with one green eye (left) and one blue eye (right;blind)
Daykit - A white she-cat with one golden eye (left) and one blue eye (right)
History: Born in ShadowClan, to Littlestar (Father) and Goldengaze, Snowgaze was treated specially because she was the leader's daughter, but she knew there was something else. She didn't like all of the special treatment. As a warrior, she met Berrypool at a gathering and it was love at first sight. She was then Berrypool's (RiverClan medicine cat) secret mate. He said that he would try to see what he could find out from StarClan when she asked him. That night, she was told that she would be going into a battle against RiverClan. The ShadowClan medicine cat believed that it was time to tell her the prophecy, "One with the fur as white as snow shall bring war and peace to Shadow and River. You are a part of RiverClan's prophecy, too. You must go." She nodded and went to war, little did she know, Berrypool was still there. Her eyes were wide in shock when she leaped onto the first cat... Berrypool! A ShadowClan warrior padded up to her and whispered in her ear, "KILL HIM!" Her eyes filled with tears as he nooded and she brought her claws down, killing him. After the battle, she escaped her clan and roamed around. She returned to the clans and noticed the battle between ShadowClan and RiverClan was over. She decided that she should stay out of the clans. She dropped her belief in StarClan as she became a rouge, wandering the forest. She came across another cat called Ravendash and she regained her belief in StarClan. Together they found LifeClan, and they decided to have a new life. They were first greeted by a small cat called Moonsplash and Snowgaze had developed a wonderful friendship with the good Moonsplash. Soon she had two beautiful kits, Nightkit and Daykit.

Username: Rockpaw
Name: Ravendash
Description: A large black tom with bright emerald eyes with a hint of gold in them.
Regular Personality: Kind, gentle, and sweet... around Snowgaze.
Split Personality (Dark Side or No): No dark side but when Snowgaze isn't around, he's grumpy, short tempered, and sharp tongued.
Mate: Snowgaze
Kits:
Nightkit - A black tom with one green eye (left) and one blue eye (right;blind)
Daykit - A white she-cat with one golden eye (left) and one blue eye (right)
History: He was born in WindClan to the parents of Oakwind (Father) and Meadowbreeze (Mother) along with Longclaw (Brother) and Poppypelt, (Sister) Ravendash felt special for some reason. His feet always dragged him to the ShadowClan border. His clanmates wondered what all was going on when they recieved a prophecy from Poppypelt, "A sacrifice will be made of Dash." He wasn't aware of this prophecy and he started feeling different when all of WindClan did everything he wanted. When ShadowClan marched over wanting to know where one of their warriors went, there was a huge battle. Ravendash had launched himself at Littlestar and was almost dead when he ran to the medicine den, past Poppypelt, grabbing some cobwebs for his wounds. Poppypelt then decided he should be told about the prophecy, she told him about her dream. He never wanted to be a part of a prophecy! He ran out of camp, knowing that Poppypelt thought that he launched himself back into battle to sacrifice his life in order to save the clan. He ran straight until he ran into a beautiful white she-cat. They shared back stories and fell asleep. The next morning they ran until they had found another group of cats called LifeClan. They were greeted by a small cat and some other cats. A few moons later, Snowgaze kitted, and they now have two wonderful kits, Nightkit and Daykit.

~I'm not good at prophecies Razz~
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18276
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 10th 2012, 20:07

Lightscream was looking at each plant carefully. After hearing Heartclaw's question, she began to say "Oh, they're-" but stopped as she spotted the plant. "There it is!" she meowed. It was a plant with bright white flowers and dark green leaves. It was unknown to clan medcine cats, and she only knew about it because her mother had shown her. She began picking some of the dark green leaves, and she gave them to Heartclaw. "Here, eat these, they should cure your cold."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw August 10th 2012, 20:45

Heartclaw gasped. "Oh! Thank you Lightscream!" She quickly gobbled them up. "Um, by the way, i'm sorry about earlier. It was sort of my fault we all got scolded. I was trying to introduce myself to Moonsplash, but then I sneezed and turned, so I teased her, so we fought, and then you turned, so I'm really sorry!" Heartclaw quickly said all this, then gasped for breath. "But, I'm really sorry. Please don't be mad!"
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 13th 2012, 19:57

"Don't worry," Lightscream meowed, "It's fine. It wasn't your fault. You can't control when you sneeze. I'm glad to help. Maybe since you're cured and won't change as much, I might not change as much either."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar August 14th 2012, 00:46

Moonsplash sat in the corner of the warriors den. She relived her life. The teasing. The heartbreaking. Tigerstripe's horrid death... She curled up and started to cry softly. She wish it never happened...
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloodpaw August 14th 2012, 18:54

Heartclaw mewed, "Oh, I hope so! Thanks again!! Lets head back to camp, okay Lightscream?" She turned, and waited for Lightscream to follow.
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 14th 2012, 20:47

"Ok." Lightcream meowed, following Heartclaw back towards camp. "I hope Moonsplash will forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt her, I was in my other personality. I feel really bad about it."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum