Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hi everyone! :D - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Hi everyone! :D - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi everyone! :D

+8
FabFur
Legendflower
Eaglestrike
Caraway
Noxe
Caligo
Frost
Oceanswirl
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hi everyone! :D - Page 2 Empty Hi everyone! :D

Post by Oceanswirl August 6th 2012, 08:30

First topic message reminder :

Hi! I'm Oceanswirl Smile

I'm not that new to this forum because I was a member before... but I kinda quitted which even posting anything at all -.-llll but anyways that wouldn't happen again! :3 I hope I will have fun here! XD

(This part onwards is edited)

Sry I just realised my old acc birthday is in the 14days range... -.-lll and apparantly I DID post some posts sry I forgot... -.-llll And I don't no if this is needed, but the admins can delete my old acc, it's Flameleaf of FireClan
And also, is there a criteria for newbies to not be able to have signatures first? Because I created a siggy and i's not appearing.... -.-ll
Oceanswirl
Oceanswirl
Loner

Custom Rank : A silver tabby cat
WarriorPoints : 4919
Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone! :D - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi everyone! :D

Post by Bloodpaw August 7th 2012, 21:02

Wind Clan is the best! just so you know.... XD
Bloodpaw
Bloodpaw