Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Icefire Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Icefire Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icefire

2 posters

Go down

Icefire Empty Icefire

Post by Guest July 3rd 2012, 09:46

Name:Icekit/Icepaw/Icefire
Clan:RiverClan
Mate:
Kits:
Parents:Servalspots[Mother,dead],Father unknown
Littermates:Blazefur[Brother,dead]
Mentor:
Apprentice:Gingerpaw
Hobbies:
Favourite Fresh-kill:Salmon,Tuna,Bird
Favourite quotes:"Ice is like the healing,fire is like the killing.I have a healing and killing side,for i am Icefire."
Personality:Icefire is a splendid she-cat.She loves to sort out the herbs and heal cats.She is a happy-all-day cat,and it's kinda hard to get this cat upset!Though,when she is upset,she tries her best not to be vicious.
Special Skills:Healing,and hunting(though she barely hunts)
Weaknesses:She can't fight very well,for she doesn't like to fight.She also is confused and 'frozen' when put in a tight situation.
Appearance:Icefire is a sleek and small 12-pound gray cat.She has white paws,a tail-tip,chest,and muzzle.Her eyes are sky blue,and she has a scar on her face.
History:Icefire was a kit when her mother died.She died when green-cough took over her.After a few moons of training,and becoming a warrior,a big battle started and her brother was killed.She then vowed to become Medicine cat and try to prevent any cat from dying.((I know,short... IDK ))

Back to top Go down

Icefire Empty Re: Icefire

Post by Nyx July 3rd 2012, 11:17

Nice! Very Happy Haha, people are putting their cat's weight in their appearance. xD Its not bad, but how do cats know how exactly heavy they are? Razz

Nice quote! I like it. Its creative. :]
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38793
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest July 3rd 2012, 11:31

Lol,i don't know,i just wanted to put the weight in.And thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower July 3rd 2012, 11:45

Maybe you could use better spacing? Its hard for me to read like that.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5864
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down