Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Pets RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Pets RPG - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets RPG

+4
Redstar
Caraway
Nyx
Illusion
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pets RPG - Page 2 Empty Pets RPG

Post by Illusion July 2nd 2012, 21:46

First topic message reminder :

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Doveshine on July 2nd 2012, 21:54; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add)
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9430
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Pets RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Pets RPG

Post by Nyx July 3rd 2012, 22:16

"Doveshine." Brightshadow inclined her head. "I thought maybe we could gather some of us who have pets--CheeseStar, Gingerblaze, Sorrelstar, for example--and have a day in the abandoned Twoleg park down by No-Clan's-Land." She gestured slightly with her tail, and Alanna bobbed her head, the movement small.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar July 3rd 2012, 22:35

Ivyfrost rose. She padded out of the cave she was staying in at the time, and went to hunt. She was lucky and caught a couple of mice. She ate on, then she mewed, "Nala. Wake up." The fox stood up and strethed. "I caught you a mouse." Ivyfrost smiled. Nala said, "Thanks," and ate her mouse. The two padded out of the cave, happy to be a little full. "I will find you Iceshard..." Ivyfrost whispered to herself, before she and Nala ran into the mist of the mountains.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10233
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway July 3rd 2012, 22:47

CheeseStar chuckled when Capp didn't quite like the gumbo. "Fine," she huffed jokingly. "I'll make you some chow. How about some veal today, eh?" Capp cocked his head to the side. He never said much, but he sure had a lot of energy. He began pacing the length of the counters, an anxious air about him.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33827
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 3rd 2012, 23:35

Brightshadow flicked her tail. "Alanna wants to go to CheeseStar first I think," she meowed, flicking a sly grin at the snowy owl. She made a hissing noise and nudged the FrostClan warrior affectionately with her head. Brightshadow turned and blinked at Doveshine. "Last time, I think CheeseStar gave Alanna some rabbit stew, gumbo, soup, whatever, She wants another bite, since she's hungry." Alanna nodded once. "It was delicious."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 4th 2012, 08:19

Sorrelstar rolled her eyes when Gingerblaze didn't respond. Maybe the other clan cats would like to go adventuring. She bounced out of the den and out of camp, Mouse hanging onto Sorrelstar's scruff with a firm grip.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5227
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion July 4th 2012, 22:22

Doveshine blinked. "Maybe Aquamarine could get a few warriors, too?" she Mewed hopefully.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 4th 2012, 22:26

"Sure." Brightshadow turned and looked at Alanna in the eye. "Get Sorrelstar, and rouse Iceclaw if you can," she ordered. "Then fly to AwesomeClan camp, get her, and ask for a treat, 'kay?" If it was possible, the large owl might've rolled her eyes, but she leaped into the sky a moment later, winging toward the ShadowClan camp. "Alanna's a big owl," she muttered, half to herself. "Last time I checked, which was six moons ago, she could carry up to two warriors and a light apprentice."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 4th 2012, 22:35

Sorrelstar winced as a huge shadow flew of her head. She spotted a shine of an owl's beak and growled softly, mostly out of fear. She saw it heading towards camp and shrieked. The tan warrior dashed back to camp. When she got there, she stood in the middle of camp and spat curses at the sky.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 4th 2012, 22:54

Alanna circled twice, puzzled by the irrational reaction of the ShadowClan leader. Is she mad? The white owl had never been to the camp before, and had only seen Sorrelstar from a distance, so she knew who to look for, but didn't know much about her. Alanna was afraid the warrior would attack her, so instead, she settled on a branch a fox-length away from the camp walls, looking at the ShadowClan leader with an air of exasperation.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 4th 2012, 23:07

Sorrelstar narrowed her eyes at the feathered creature. Owls didn't really live in this territory and if the did, they weren't white. That woul be a snowy owl or something. Someone is FrostClan or IceClan had told her about owls like this. All of a sudden there was a squeak and Sorrelstar felt Mouse behind her ear, shivering. She let out a soothing purring noise to calm him down.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 4th 2012, 23:13

"I'm not going to eat anyone," Alanna said finally. "I just came to pass a message." She hopped from foot to foot, then settled down, ruffling her wings. "Brightshadow and Doveshine are planning an outing or the other in the abandoned Twoleg park in No-Clan's-Land. I'm heading over to CheeseStar after this. We just want to know if you want to come." Her beak sank into her feathery chest and she sighed. As an owl, Alanna didn't talk much, unless she was passing a message. For a non-cat pet, she was considered to be exceptionally good the cat-tongue.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 4th 2012, 23:26

Sorrelstar gave the owl a weird look. A talking owl? Hedgehogs could fly now. She stood protectively over Mouse, who had hopped to the ground. She could hear the owl in the bird's voice, which made it difficult to understand her. Sorrelstar narrowed her eyes. "Who are you?"
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx July 5th 2012, 08:52

~The pets can talk, right? e.e~

Alanna sighed again. "Alanna," she said bluntly. "Brightshadow's pet. Now, beside all that other things, are you coming or not? Doveshine and Brightshadow aren't going to wait forever while you work out whether I'm an evil spirit from the Dark Forest or a regular pet.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 5th 2012, 09:08

Sorrelstar snorted. "I was thinking evil spirit from the underworld but whatever..." She glared at the owl. "How are we supposed to follow you? You fly faster than I run."
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar July 5th 2012, 09:54

Username: Applefur
Clan: WindClan
Description: Beautiful dark brown tabby she cat with a white underbelly and white muzzle and pretty soft aqua eyes
Role: Deputy
Pet: Male Cardinal
Pet's name: Ember
Pet's description: Red cardinal with a black lining around his beak and small black beady eyes. Ember thinks he's the size of a hawk and likes to show off but he'll help Applefur no matter what. Him and Applefur are best friends.
Mate: N/A
Kits: Stormstrike Boltclaw Autumndawn Leopardheart
Kin: Bramblethorn
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7837
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion July 5th 2012, 10:31

Aquamarine sighed as she flew over to FrostClan camp. Get Iceclaw she thought. Doveshine was riding on her back, and yet there were still two spaces that were free.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content