Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Welcome Back Program Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Welcome Back Program Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Back Program

Go down

Welcome Back Program Empty Welcome Back Program

Post by Dragonclaw May 21st 2011, 20:35

Hello members of the forum:

I'm Dragonclaw, head administrator for Warrior Cats World. Because of some issues, I have not been actively administrating the forum for the past few weeks. In this time we've gained many new members. I'm sorry I could not have been there first to welcome you to the forum. If there is any questions or help you need, please send me a private message.

Due to my inexcusable absence, I'm offering a welcome back program. All members within a clan will receive 300WP to spend. I've also begun adding new features and more options to the Warrior Points Shop. I will also host a sweepstakes drawing for a new clan to one lucky cat (this cat cannot hold a leadership position in any existing clan - winner may choose to receive or give away prize). Watch for more free items and stuff to come!

As part of this new program, I'll also have to add a new policy due to the great outgrowth of cats in the forum. Any cat that has been inactive for over the past month will lose membership to their clan. Their statuses, WP, ranks, purchases, items, etc., will not affected.

Also, from much demand in the Suggestions forum, new site rules have been added and are now in effect. Amendments are possible - discussions can be made in the Suggestions forum or you can send a personal appeal/suggestion to me via private message.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please contact me via private message.

Watch for more to come and I hope you have a wonderful time,
- Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Technical Support
WarriorPoints : 9030
Male Posts : 712

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down