Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The ever changing RPG! - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The ever changing RPG! - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The ever changing RPG!

+10
Pinewhisker
Icestar
Scarlett
Nyx
Streamstar
Thunderclaw
Lilacstar
Noxe
Auburnflare
Hazelstar
14 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The ever changing RPG! - Page 2 Empty The ever changing RPG!

Post by Hazelstar June 28th 2012, 17:26

First topic message reminder :

This is not your ordinary RPG! Every day or so, this roleplay will change! They won't be detailed, such as ones in the past, but RP's that can be done, and finished in a day or so! For example, one day, the clans will be fighting rogues, and the next, a lightning storm will happen! It's kind of like the books, so every once and awhile, I'll do a day called 'Your choice.' Meaning, you, as a roleplayer, will do what you want for today. You'll roleplay, until someone decides to do something.
All clans are invited, and you'll be in your own territories! They'll be gatherings, and half-moons, lightning storms, battles, dog attacks, etc! If you have an idea, please PM me! Also, if the roleplay is a hit, I'll extend it alittle, before I change it (: Lastly, you can be your own cat, or a different one, enjoy! (:

Today's RP- Oh No! Greencough!
Yesterday's RP- Gathering, alittle whitecough had been going around, but nothing big.
Weather- New Leaf, Light rain.

My first comment
- Silversnow padded across the log and onto the island. No clans were there yet, and as she took the tree she wobbles sickly. Gosh, I hope I don't have whitecough. She thought, as she tucked her tail around her paws. Skystar had been busy with some clan stuff, so she had sent Silversnow ahead with a small Skyclan patrol, "Let's just hope this goes by fast..." Silversnow didn't like being up there without permission, and she hoped the other leaders won't mind.

Last edited by Silversnow on June 30th 2012, 20:26; edited 1 time in total
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7140
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

The ever changing RPG! - Page 2 Empty Re: The ever changing RPG!

Post by Nyx June 29th 2012, 09:34

~Get over it Maple! I already admitted and acknowledged my mistake!~

Brightstar pressed herself to the main truck of the tree, eyes narrowed in irritation. Strangely enough, the cold didn't bother her. It was soothing to the pads of her paws, and it was comfortable to lean against the chilly bark. Unsheathing her claws, she held it before her face, observing the two-inch-and-three-quarters long claws. The gleamed dully, razor-sharp and hooked ever so slightly. After a couple of moments, Brightstar relunctantly sheathed them again and resumer her former position.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38663
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 29th 2012, 09:40

Sorrelstar pressed her face against the bark of the tree, trying to avoid the dew drops as the fell from the leaves. She gave a short cough and tried to wipe her muzzle dry.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5219
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar June 29th 2012, 12:59

~Hey isn't it time to change the rp now? Razz~

Icestar turned to Silversnow and mewed, "Congrats on being deputy! I know it's all so sudden with me and Rainfeather leaving, but I'm sure you'll be an amazing deputy." She glanced at all the other leaders. I wonder how their clans are doing?
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15919
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 29th 2012, 13:09

~We need to finish the gathering... XD Wanna start?~

Silversnow nodded to Icestar, "Thanks, I'm alittle nervous though." She glanced at the other leaders, "The clans are late, let them come when they can.. shouldn't we start?" She mewed, shaking some rain droplets off her pelt, "It's cold too, I don't want Skyclan to get sick.."
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 29th 2012, 14:03

"Do start," Brightstar meowed. 'Some Clans may not make it because of this fog." She gestured slightly at Silversnow with her tail, her blue eyes unreadable. "You may go first, if you wish." Flicking her ears, she pressed her paws on the wet, cool bark, sighing as it soothed her stinging paw after she'd trodden on a sharp stone earlier.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 29th 2012, 14:53

Silversnow nodded cautiously, Don't let your clan down.. They're counting on you. she thought, before stepping forward through the leaves. I should do what the other leaders do when the gathering's start.. She lifts her chin, and yowls to the cats below her, "I realize this fog and rain may dely or even pervent the other clans from coming, so we've decided to start now." Silversnow shifted her paws nervously, "As you have all probably realized, Skystar isn't present with us today. She's not sick.." She glanced at some warriors she had overheard earlier speaking of Skystar, "She's just busy with some clan business, so I've taken her place for her tonight, she'll hopefully come to the next gathering." She mewed, "Besides that, Skyclan has had a few outbreaks of whitecough, but nothing our medicine cat couldn't heal.. and hopefully it'll stay confined to whitecough." She turns and nods to Brightstar, "You wanna go next?" She whispers, shaking her white pelt to rid of the rain.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 29th 2012, 19:58

Sorrelstar straightened up and shook her fur. She narrowed her eyes at Silversnow and meowed loudly, "No, I will speak next." She coughed before looking at the SkyClan deputy for approval.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion June 29th 2012, 20:55

Doveshine padded toward the clearing. if only I had someone to share tongues with. she sighed.

Last edited by Doveshine on June 30th 2012, 21:14; edited 1 time in total
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9422
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 29th 2012, 21:00

Silversnow looked at Sorrelstar with surprise, before nodding, "Go right ahead." She backs up and joins the other leaders higher in the tree.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 29th 2012, 21:04

Sorrelstar nodded and steadied her shaking body. "Of course.. Like all of the other clans, there has been whitecough in ShadowClan." She paused to cough. "I have gotten the cough too. There have also been more swarms of mosquitos lately now that the fog has come. Other than that, all is fine. Prey is running well and the herb stock is full."
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 29th 2012, 21:13

Brightstar acknowledged Sorrelstar with a slight nod. She stood, head high, blue eyes glittering. "RiverClan is also well," she began slowly. "Prey is plentiful, and the river remains unfrozen. But I have other news." Brightstar stopped, taking a deep breath. "Some of you know of Snowlily's newly formed Clan already. Some of you do not. It is called FrostClan, and they live in the mountains, near IceClan. And I... I am joining FrostClan." Defiance, sadness, and pride entered her voice. "I step down, and become Brightshadow again. Streamfur will become RiverClan leader."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 29th 2012, 21:16

Sorrelstar nodded. "She will make a wonderful leader," she meowed warmly. 'I hope you do well in FrostClan." She glanced over at Icestar. "And let's not forget MoonClan...!"
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 29th 2012, 21:18

Honeystar waited quietly as everyone talked. So many cats had changed to go off and join new clans or create new ones, have new names, or even [such as himself] new mates. He sat down and listened to everyone speak. Finally, he stepped up forward. "I hope things with you and Snowlily go well in FrostClan, Brightstar. So far WindClan hasn't had whitecough yet." He meowed as gazed among the cats at the gathering. "Our herbs are well stock just in case, and if things should get worse for the clans with it, we would be happy to help. We have received a recent boom in the rabbit population, so prey has been good also. Some of you may also know about new members joining WindClan, including Lightningstorm. Unfortunately she could not attend, but WindClan is happy to have her among us."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10446
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett June 29th 2012, 21:20

Snowlily watched the other cats expression and reactions to the news tentatively as she still took cover in the underbrush surrounding the clearing. She was well aware that no one knew she was there though she was beginning to expect that Brightshadow had at least guessed it. Snowlily wasn't yet prepared to announce her clans own creation yet and decided it was safer to just remain there until the gathering was over as much as she would have liked to have seen Petalfrost and see how she was doing as the new medicine cat for Moonclan. She always hated the cold anyway so it would have been tough for her to join Frostclan with Snowlily.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433511
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar June 29th 2012, 21:26

Icestar looked up when the other leaders were done talking. "I have left SkyClan to make my own clan, MoonClan. Rainfeather is deputy and Petalfrost is Medicine cat." She paused and took a glance around. "The prey is running well and the herbs are well stocked. So far, MoonClan is doing just fine." She stepped back and waited for any of the other leaders to talk.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15919
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 29th 2012, 21:28

Silversnow nodded to the leaders, "Is that everyone? If so, we should head back to our camps. We've made our warriors sit long enough in the cold." Silversnow looked down sadly at the shivering Skyclan warriors, pity gripping her.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 30th 2012, 19:19

Brightstar. Leaving RiverClan? Impossible! Rainsplash clenched her jaws shut tight, afraid of blurting something out that she would regret later on. Gazing upwards, she desperately searched her friend's blue eyes, and saw nothing but pride and defiance, a shadow of sadness. Brightstar--Brightshadow?--had given no warning of her announcement. Shaking her head in resignation, Rainsplash sat back and gazed up at her former leader, then back at Streamfur, who was now RiverClan leader. She feltlost, empty as a beech husk. The only thoughts that were left in her mind were, RiverClan will stay strong. No matter what. There was no looking back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 30th 2012, 20:18

~RolePlay Change! The clan cats are back in there clans, and the medicine cats have grave news, the whitecough has turned to greencough! And catnip is in low stocks.. what will you and your clan do?~
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 30th 2012, 20:24

CheeseStar stepped delicately onto the thin layer of water vapour below her paws. Stopping by the medicine den to see if there were any more victims of whitecough, she saw no new faces. Snowdapple (she's my sis, i can god mod her Very Happy ) approached her looking rather tired but not stressed out. "The whitecough's getting worse. We need more catnip."

Last edited by CheeseStar on June 30th 2012, 21:30; edited 1 time in total
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33819
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion June 30th 2012, 21:18

Doveshine gave a little cough. Uh-oh, I think I am also getting affected by the Whitecough!She thought worriedly as she padded into the medicine den.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Asterismos June 30th 2012, 21:29

~ LE WILD SNOWDAPPLE APPEARS ~

"Okay, Doveshine, if you're feeling sick, lie down here," Snowdapple meowed, directing her to a mossy nest. "I'm going to give you some tansy for now. We'll keep tabs on it to see if it gets more serious."
She left the tansy by Doveshine's paws and padded out of the medicine cat den to talk to CheeseStar. "Cheesey, I need help. There's a lot of catnip in Twoleg places so I need you to take a large patrol down to the forest and look for some."
She nudged CheeseStar with her shoulder. "And hurry!"
Asterismos
Asterismos
Loner

Custom Rank : Sweet and Elite
WarriorPoints : 7874
Female Posts : 156

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion June 30th 2012, 21:53

Doveshine coughed a few more times before swallowing the tansy.
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 30th 2012, 22:14

Blossomheart blinked as Dovewing vanished into the medicine cat's den. She hesitated, then swung away and trotted over to a particularly fluffy piece of cloud and settled down on it, eyes narrowed. Something tickled her throat, and Blossomheart clenched her jaws, refusing to let the cough escape. It was agonizing, but gradually subsided. The AwesomeClan whimpered softly in relief. Her Clan needed their warriors to hunt, and Blossomheatlr had no wish to be stuck in the medicine den.

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion June 30th 2012, 22:25

Doveshine coughed one more time, another little one. At least she's not so sick, since the coughing started only a few minutes ago.

~It's DoveSHINE by the way, not Dovewing.~
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker July 1st 2012, 06:19

Sorrelstar returned to camp. She let out a fit of coughing before telling her warriors to return to their dens. She trudged to her own den, keeping everyone up with horrible coughing. "It must have gotten worse at the gathering.." she mewed to herself as she sat on her nest.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2