Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Innocence - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Innocence - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Innocence

+6
FabFur
Noxe
Thunderclaw
Caraway
Phoenixwing
Legendflower
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Innocence - Page 3 Empty Innocence

Post by Legendflower June 10th 2012, 20:42

First topic message reminder :

The white she-kit and her brother, Jakob, climbed onto a tree, wondering what all the noise was about. No one was in the Stone Cave, all of the room's empty. The she-kit's bright blue eyes narrowed into slits and she dug her razor sharp claws into the branch as she saw the vicious battle erupting around the kingdom. Jakob's chocolate brown fur was bristling, and his mouth agape as his golden eyes rested on the enemy's. She saw her mother attack one of the enemy's, and, with one scratch, the cat bursted. Her bright blue eyes glowed with confusion as she saw the cat shatter, as if it was glass. "What could they be?" She asked her brother with her accented voice. He shook his head, "I... don't know..." He answered, his voice also thick with an accent. Suddenly, the she-kit felt the tree shaking, and saw a pebble "jumping" up and down as the ground beneath them shook. She saw the glass cats riding horses, heading towards them. Her mother was gaining ground, racing ahead of them, due to years of experience with battles. Jakob jumped off, right next to their mom, his paws thundering as he ran as quickly as he could. Snowy tried to jump off, but her fear grasped her, and she dug her claws deeper into the branch. "Come on!" Jakob yelled, running back towards the tree. She shook her head, and her mother grabbed him by his scruff, and climbed onto a copper horse, now going even faster. She clawed a glass cat as he tried to grab her and take her to what she hoped wasn't the prison. Surprisingly enough, the cat didn't shatter, and she saw blood oozing from the scratch, and black fur on her claws. He threw her into a cage, baring his teeth instead of saying anything. She felt hay under her... but not the hay that was used for their Circle's. It was matted with mold and dirt, which she didn't like. She pushed that to the front, and curled up in a ball in the back. The tile underneath was freezing cold, but she didn't mind. The fear of what was going to happen was even chillier. She saw a creamish she-cat with beautiful hazel blue eyes walk over to the cage. She was a very beautiful cat, but Snowy could sense an evil that she was trying to veil. "We'll get you out of here," She winked, and then dashed ahead of all the other cats. Snowy didn't remember anything after that. She just remembered waking up in a dirty, scary place.. all by herself. There were other cats, of course, but most of them didn't want to talk, or just laid there limply, never moving, never talking...

Significant characters:
Jakob
The queen (You can name her! Wink )
The queen's brother (you can name him! Wink )
Her mother (You can name her! Wink )

OR... you can make up your own character!
Name: (Make it like Jakob, or Erika, etc.)
Description: (Hunters, usually have a dark pelt or brown. Royalty, usually light. Prisoners, any color.)
Position: (Hunter/Huntress. Royalty. Prisoners.)
Good or Bad: (Royalty is bad. Wink )

ROYALTY:
Velika, the Queen. (Phoenixwing/Brightstar)
Wind, Queen's brother. (Thunderclaw)
Crystal (Fabfur)
Danielle, aka Dani. (Ivystar)
Aisylnn, Snowy's mother (Ivystar)

HUNTERS/HUNTRESSES:
Drake, hunter. (Phoenixwing/Brightstar)
Patchy, AKA Chi, Huntress. (Cheesestar)
Diana, Huntress. (Maplestream)
Tike, Hunter (Thunderclaw)
Amin, Hunter (Fabfur)

PRISONERS:
Snowy, female. (Gingerblaze)
Lynk, male. (Thunderclaw)
Nick, male. (Fabfur)
Swift, male. (CheeseStar)

NOTE: Prisoners are allies. Some hunters(or huntresses) may be allies with the prisoners, but please, not all. Eventually, they will rebel against the royalty.
If you don't understand anything, feel free to ask! Wink Thank you for reading, and hopefully joining! Wave

Last edited by Gingerblaze on June 16th 2012, 12:35; edited 7 times in total
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5737
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Innocence - Page 3 Empty Re: Innocence

Post by Thunderclaw June 24th 2012, 13:52

Its alright,im not offended,i understand Smile

"We might as well take him to the castle."he said."Oh,and if you call me fleabag again,i'll make you eat those words."With that,he stalked off into the forest.
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6656
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 24th 2012, 19:12

"Take him to the castle? Then what, make Velika eat the corpse? You crazy?" Diana shot back, ignoring the fact that that was exactly what Drake had thought when she suggested it with the other cat. Muttering under her breath, she left the body under the bushes and went into the throne room. "Your Majesty," Diana reported, "I killed Bregan. He was planning to sneak into the prison within a quartermoon with some other cats - he refused to tell me exactly whom - and release the prisoners. He believed the cats did not deserve to be imprisoned," she added with disgust. She described Brgan's plan in great detail. (just make something up, lol)
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13287
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 24th 2012, 19:32

Velika gazed at Diana calmly, her pale eyes almost alabaster, seeming to drill into the Huntress's soul. "Is that so," she murmured softly. "I may know who those cats are..." The Queen raised one white paw and licked it nonchalantly.It was slightly muddy, suggesting that she had recently been outside. "While I plan...the traitors' demise, continue with my orders to visit the prison with Drake." The pale tabby dropped back her paw and made a shooing motion with her tail. "Go. Go now." Velika turned away dismissively.

Drake detached himself from the shadows, his icy blue eyes narrowed as the large tabby tom moved silently over the marble tiles. "Let's go," he said shortly. He bared his gleaming white fangs briefly as a servant cat scuttled by. It whimpered audibly, and cowered, flinching. Drake closed his jaws with a competuous roll of his eyes and stalked on.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5295
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw June 25th 2012, 09:54

Wind walked into the throne room."I suppose you heard about what bregan was planning."he said."I think we should scout out these others,and kill them."
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6656
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 25th 2012, 10:53

"Yes, maybe we'll actually get to torture- sorry, have fun with the prisoners." Diana followed the big tom, laughing when the servant ran away in fear. She took the chance to swipe her tail under some other cat's nose, as she knew it annoyed most. Diana stalked behind Drake, chest out, head high, and tail waving smugly. She hated the world, and the world hated her - which was completely fine with Diana. The only cats she didn't hate, in fact, were Velika and any evil Huntress that served the Queen.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 25th 2012, 13:44

Katelyn saw Diana whisk her tail under a servant's tail, she nimbly jumped from the board hanging from the ceiling, and landed next to the she-cat. "Flirting with the servants, are we? You know you can become a prisoner for that," She replied smugly, her voice a ghostly sound. "And we don't torture our kills, Velika strictly says she wants her prey juicy and as small of a puncture as possible. With the cats, she wants the same thing. She wants them to look as if they were stuffed and hung as a decoration," The small white she-cat growled, narrowing her icy blue eyes at Diana. "Drake is her best Hunter, and I'm her best Huntress. I would say you should get help from them, but I don't want to help you."
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5737
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 25th 2012, 15:08

Diana shrugged, unperturbed by Katelyn's presence. "Flirting? You know I hate the world, Katelyn. Why would there be anyone I like, then? And yes I was aware of that penalty, you didn't have to repeat it. As for torturing the kills, I was just joking. Really, Hunters and Huntresses have NO sense of humor these days." Diana smirked and continued down the hall.

~I mean really, Diana's a SERIOUSLY bloated butthead. Razz~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down