Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Rogue Invasion - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Rogue Invasion - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue Invasion

+12
Streamstar
Lightclaw
Caraway
Icestar
Noxe
Legendflower
Pinewhisker
Nyx
Lilacstar
Darkblaze
Redstar
Phoenixwing
16 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Rogue Invasion - Page 4 Empty Rogue Invasion

Post by Phoenixwing June 8th 2012, 11:37

First topic message reminder :

~A large number of rogues have been invading the territories, creating tension between the Clans and their members. As the Clans worry about being forced from their homes if they choose to take back their territory, they find themselves in the middle of a drought. Warriors and apprentices are becoming weaker by the day while many kits and elders have already perished. This story opens on a full-moon Gathering where some Clan leaders are concerned by a suggestion that Starclan has abandoned them. Other find themselves more concerned with how they will save their clan from their fate.

Brightstar entered the clearing with RiverClan at her heels, flicking her ears. The clearing was empty so far; RiverClan was first. "Remember," she warned. "Don't give away anything!" As murmurs of agreement sounded behind her, she turned and headed toward the Great Oak.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5302
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Rogue Invasion - Page 4 Empty Re: Rogue Invasion

Post by Guest June 21st 2012, 14:14

Ohhhhhhh but wait! Who's Phoenixwing? :0

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 21st 2012, 14:22

Phoenixwing growled softly. "What did I even say?" she muttered, shooting a glare at Icee. Her rebellious nature pushed to the front, and she was tempted to whack the black-and-white tom on the head. All I was doing was joking around! She flattened her ears to the back of her head and dropped to the back of the patrol. Phoenixwing hissed almost inaudibly, just barely loud enough for even her to hear. She hated--detested--cats who snapped for no reason, and she snapped because of them. Impulsively, her shark-teeth claws slid out of their sheaths, sliding into the earth, out of view. For some reason, when ever this happened, when something rubbed her the wrong way, Phoenixwing itched for a fight. Often, a quick duel with Dragonclaw was enough, as they were both advanced fighters and infinitely powerful, unable to put even a single mark on each other. But now, he was gone, and she was left with nobody she could vent her anger out with, unless she was prepared to literally tear them in half. Attempting to swallow her anger, Phoenixwing dropped even further back, her fur spiking along her spine, struggling to suppress the growl rising to her throat.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5302
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar June 22nd 2012, 23:26

~I realize Skyclan never was 'present' at the gathering.. so I'll just pretend I was in the camp waiting.. cause I wanna join Razz~

Silversnow growled with anger, a large gash still bled on her foreleg. The rogue's words still throbbed in her brain "The clan's have ruled here for to long, it's our turn now!" What had he meant? Are the clans going to come to an end? Silversnow mewed to herself pitifully, Skyclan's water was dropping dramatically and she soon wondered if it was the same for the other clans..
I have to warn them of the rogue's intentions.. maybe we'll have to invade the whole rogues camp.. Cheesestar could know where they are. Nodding, and obviously proud of her idea, Silversnow limps toward the camp entrance. It had only been one rogue, one quick, easy fight, and Skyclan was asleep... she could sneak out unoticed.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7150
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion June 23rd 2012, 21:15

Doveshine sat down quietly, not saying a word. She wasn't actually paying attention, so there was no expression on her face.

~What? I just wanted to join!~
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9432
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 23rd 2012, 21:25

~Ummm the Gathering's over. The cats are going home. Someone from RiverClan post pleeeeeeease! ~

Maplestream craned her head, trying to see the RiverClan camp. Again, she was too far away, and it was too dark for her to make out anything. While Maplestream waited for Iceclaw to answer, she looked around. The IceClan warrior, Phoenixwing, seemed to be in some kind of argument with Iceeleap (should I say Icee or Iceeleap?). Sometimes Phoenixwing reminds me of my sister, Maplestream thought. The she-cat was stubborn and a good fighter. Maplestream wondered if IceClan had been attacked, or any of the other Clans.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13294
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker June 23rd 2012, 21:46

Sorrelstar snuck out of camp. She trotted throgh the marsh, the ground only slightly soggy from the drought. The leader wondered what it would be like in the desert. The land the tribe lived on was already dry. She sniffed the air. Sorrelstar could smell the sand. The ShadowClan cat widened her eyes and saw Tribe territory. She slunk forward and kicked up sand as she walked.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5229
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Illusion June 23rd 2012, 21:53

Doveshine has already entered awesomeclan territory. she was looking forward to snuggle up in her nest.

~best i can come up with.~
Illusion
Illusion
Loner

Custom Rank : the only L i take
WarriorPoints : 9432
Female Posts : 1128

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content