Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Moonsplash and Shrewfang - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Moonsplash and Shrewfang - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonsplash and Shrewfang

+2
Scarlett
Shrewfang
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Moonsplash and Shrewfang - Page 2 Empty Moonsplash and Shrewfang

Post by Guest June 1st 2012, 15:48

First topic message reminder :

Rain kept pouring across the moors as Moonsplash was out hunting. Her fur was by now soaked, but she didn't mind. While she had inherited Lotusflower's beauty, she loved the water. A trait that came from Honeystar's mother Tigresspool [Moonsplash's grandmother]. While most of the other WindClan cats were trying to keep warm in the rabbit burrows of their camp, she was trying t find something to feed her clan. She hoped that one day she would become Deputy, maybe even Leader of WindClan. Finally she detected the scent of some rabbit nearby. She lowered into a crouch as she stalked towards the bush where the scent was strongest. She waited for the right moment and then bolted inside. This caused two rabbits to dash out into the open, and Moonsplash stared pursuing one of them.

Back to top Go down

Moonsplash and Shrewfang - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonsplash and Shrewfang

Post by Scarlett June 2nd 2012, 09:47

Snowlily began purring loudly again as she nuzzled the Windclan leader back, perhaps too affectionately for the public. She wasn't a Windclan cat though it wasn't a well kept secret that they were mates either. She closed her eyes for a heartbeat and buried her nose into petalkit's fur before grooming the tops of the other kits heads and their faces gently as they each, in turn began to stir. She parted her eyes to admire her work before looking back in Honeystar's direction. "I thought I had recognized those voices. What are they doing in the Tribe though? Is everything alright?" she mewed quietly hoping to hide the signs of distress in her voice. As much as she would like to bolt out into the clearing, that would wake the kits and Starclan knew how much of a handful they were. Besides, she wasn't trying to draw attention to herself though there was a growing curiosity about how her sisters kits grew and how her apprentice turned out as a warrior. I suppose I am finally getting old. My apprentice is grow and my first litter of kits are Warriors. Perhaps it's time to retire. her thoughts began to appall her as she mulled them over in her mind... Old....Retire...yeah right...I'm not dead yet.. her eyes flashed a deep blue as she looked at Honeystar and rose to her paws carefully so she didn't wake their kits. "Shall we go?..." she purred with modest excitement.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433521
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 2nd 2012, 11:59

"Everything is fine," he purred reassuringly as he laid his tail on her shoulder and nuzzled back. "They're here to trade herbs for fresh kill that's all. Come on, I'm sure they'll be happy to see you, and have a lot to catch up on." He purred softly as he looked at their kits, still sleeping peacefully. They had certainly grown big, nearly taking over half the nest. Might soon be time for them to become apprentices. He gazed back at Snowlily affectionately and licked the top of her head. Even though she insisted that she was not a WindClan cat, he was more than joyful to have her around.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10456
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 2nd 2012, 17:09

~I creep in like a ninja. Razz~

Phoenixwing hesitated at the entrance of WindClan camp, the unfamiliar scents swamping her senses. The rain was easing up a little, but now the ground was mushier than ever. Her paws sank an inch deep whenever she paused in her trek. Before she lost her courage, Phoenixwing ducked between the thorn bushes and poked her head into the camp, ears pricked in curiosity. Cats were milling about all over the place, chatting like the miserable rain had never happened. Awkward for me to burst in, Phoenixwing realized with chagrin. She ventured deeper, stepping clear of the dewy bushes. "Hi?"
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5302
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content