Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Iceclaw's Announcement! (Personal Messages!) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Iceclaw's Announcement! (Personal Messages!) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iceclaw's Announcement! (Personal Messages!)

+6
Nyx
Lilacstar
Lunarlight
Redstar
FabFur
Frost
10 posters

Go down

Iceclaw's Announcement! (Personal Messages!) Empty Iceclaw's Announcement! (Personal Messages!)

Post by Frost April 22nd 2012, 08:47

I knew this time would come the moment I joined this forum last year.
I guess the message seems obvious now IDK But... I'm leaving.

I'm leaving. I'm leaving. I'm leaving.

I don't know what gets into your mind when I say that. Happiness? Sorrow? But.. its not going to change my decision.

I am thankful for the friendship I had here. I cherish all the memories I had here - RPGs, games, discussions... everything!

And I'd like to say some last words to everyone! Smile

Personal Messages...

Dragonclaw: Hiya Dragon! I'm grateful for all your PMs and I'm glad you gave me a chance to become what I've always wished for - To be a GM. I'll definitely miss your epicness!

Phoenixwing: PHOENIX! What can I say? You've been a great friend! Thanks for all the PMs and I hope maybe you'll join DuskClan? Razz

Snowlily: Lily... what can I say? You've been the best sister I could ever have and nobody else can replace you. Thank you for all the advices you've given me and I'll keep them in mind Smile Hope you'll find someone else to love! Good luck on your fanfics! I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreamcloud/Magicstar: DREAM. MAGIC. Both of you are one of my GREATEST friends I've ever had on the forum! I'll miss your enthusiasm and cheerfulness! I love you guys! Don't forget me!

Honeystar: Hey honey! You were one of my first few friends when I first joined! You're always there when I feel down and I'm grateful for that!

Stormheart: Storm! MY FIRST FRIEND ON FORUMS! Very Happy I'll definitely miss you a lot! Keep in touch on FB (and the pokes too!) Love you!

Whiteout: Thanks for being there for me! I'm sorry that I can't stay with you but I hope you'll find someone! Love ya and miss ya!

Fang: Hey.. hehe I missed your company a lot! I'll never forget you. You're one of the best! i love you still!

Spiritstrike: Tiger! Hey! I'll miss you! You're awesome! Thanks for your friendship! Smile Cheer up and think positive! No more anger problems! Very Happy

Brightstar: The best leader RiverClan could ever have! Have fun with fanfics! You'll be missed too! I had a great time with you!

Skittlestar: The most cheerful and easygoing friend! Keep in touch on FB! Very Happy Icepop loves ya!

Lunarlight: Hey Lunar! Don't forget that you'll always be my little brother! I'll miss you a lot too!

Lightningstorm:
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY! I enjoyed flinging you into the sky.. remember? Smile Keep in touch! Love ya and miss ya!

Fabfur: YOU'RE FABULOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I hereby entrust you as the new leader of DuskClan! Yes! I think you deserve it fabby! Very Happy

To the rest who aren't in the message: Regardless who you are, you've definitely made an impact in my life! I'll miss ALL of you! Cat Smile

Find me on Facebook -> Shannon Silver If you can't, ask Storm, she knows me best xD
And please leave a message of who you are! Razz

This will be my last message. I'll never forget you guys <3 Thanks for the support!

LOTS OF LOVE AND HUGS,
Iceclaw
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25778
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Iceclaw's Announcement! (Personal Messages!) Empty Re: Iceclaw's Announcement! (Personal Messages!)

Post by FabFur April 22nd 2012, 12:31

Aww! You're leaving? Sad I'm gonna miss ya Ice! Dusk? Razz And thanks! Very Happy I appreciate it! I'll Keep in touch with ya on FB!! :3
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7157
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Iceclaw's Announcement! (Personal Messages!) Empty Re: Iceclaw's Announcement! (Personal Messages!)

Post by Redstar April 22nd 2012, 13:24

OMG! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying You we're one of my first friends on the site! Crying I'l miss you! Please don't go!
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10358
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight April 22nd 2012, 14:01

Iceclaw/Duskstar, I'm leaving too! Please stay! You are the only friend I have! Please don't leave. What hurts the most is losing your best friend, and I won't be able to survive without you.n You are the reason I didn't leave! Dreamcloud can leave, Everyone else can leave, but now you?! I have lost all my friends this way. Dreamcloud and you. The only friend I have now is you. Crying or Very sad Please dont leve, and now I cant even spell I'm so sad! I will never t\be the same without you. Crying or Very sad No Rolling Eyes
Just to shorten this please don't leave, and I'm sorry if it's something because of me.
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8909
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar April 22nd 2012, 14:50

Iceclaw, you were ALWAYS the Best friend to me. You and I grew very close together for meeting on the internet. Iceclaw, You are one of the most talentend Fanfic writers I've ever met. I am proud to call myself your friend. Iceclaw, I'll miss you terribly, but I guess we all have to go when this crazy thing called life calls to us. Iceclaw, I know you'll never read this message, but I want you to know, I hold you closer than a sister. Iceclaw, one day, I hope we'll meet again, but until then, Goodbye my friend. Sad But on the Brightside, I will NEVER forget one of the closest friends I've ever made. Good luck making it through this world, and in your honner, I'll try and write a fanfic about our amazing friendship.

Goodbye old friend, I'll never forget you! Wave
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5830
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx April 22nd 2012, 15:01

Why?! Awww, I wish you could stay. Keep touch with me on Facebook Ice! Very Happy
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38796
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 22nd 2012, 15:40

Lunarlight wrote:Iceclaw/Duskstar, I'm leaving too! Please stay! You are the only friend I have! Please don't leave. What hurts the most is losing your best friend, and I won't be able to survive without you.n You are the reason I didn't leave! Dreamcloud can leave, Everyone else can leave, but now you?! I have lost all my friends this way. Dreamcloud and you. The only friend I have now is you. Crying or Very sad Please dont leve, and now I cant even spell I'm so sad! I will never t\be the same without you. Crying or Very sad No Rolling Eyes
Just to shorten this please don't leave, and I'm sorry if it's something because of me.
Awh! I'm your only friend on the site (besides Icey, who is sadly leaving)? That stinks! Why doesn't anyone else like you?
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar April 22nd 2012, 16:03

Aw Ice I will really miss you! Sad I really wish you could stay, but at least you'll still be on Facebook. *sniffle* I guess I'll just have to start a poke war with you now Razz
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 16052
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur April 22nd 2012, 17:58

It's too bad you can't stay Iceclaw Sad But since you are then I'll miss ya and good luck! Smile
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight April 22nd 2012, 19:09

Dreamcloud wrote:
Lunarlight wrote:Iceclaw/Duskstar, I'm leaving too! Please stay! You are the only friend I have! Please don't leave. What hurts the most is losing your best friend, and I won't be able to survive without you.n You are the reason I didn't leave! Dreamcloud can leave, Everyone else can leave, but now you?! I have lost all my friends this way. Dreamcloud and you. The only friend I have now is you. Crying or Very sad Please dont leve, and now I cant even spell I'm so sad! I will never t\be the same without you. Crying or Very sad No Rolling Eyes
Awh! I'm your only friend on the site (besides Icey, who is sadly leaving)? That stinks! Why doesn't anyone else like you?
Dreamcloud, please don't leave either, or else I will have nothing. Thankyou Dreamcloud And Iceclaw, you were great friends, and now both of you are leaving. And Dreamcloud you are no such thing as a "Heartless monster". Please don't leave! I love you two Crying or Very sad
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8909
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur April 22nd 2012, 19:17

Er.... Lunarlight..? That happened a LONG time ago.. She's not leaving Smile
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway April 22nd 2012, 20:24

o.O am i the only one who wasn't expecting this? Sad it's been more than a year i've been on the forum, i mean my second birthday on this site was just a week ago from today. i guess a lot of things don't end up working out. well, we've never really been close, but i know the forum will be a lot different without you. Salute
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33952
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar April 22nd 2012, 20:53

Lunarlight wrote:
Dreamcloud wrote:
Dreamcloud, please don't leave either, or else I will have nothing. Thankyou Dreamcloud And Iceclaw, you were great friends, and now both of you are leaving. And Dreamcloud you are no such thing as a "Heartless monster". Please don't leave! I love you two Crying or Very sad
That was like a month or two ago... I'm not leaving Razz
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart April 23rd 2012, 15:07

Iceclaw... :/ I know there are things that drive people to leave places. (Such as forums, and other websites.) And I know how you feel. (I personally do not know what has happened, and why you are leaving, but I'm not going to ask either because that is none of my business. And if you were to tell some one, you should not feel pressured.) I have seen you truly happy here, while you were happy at other places as well, but you seemed most at home here.

I will keep in touch on other forums, if you are not leaving there as well, but if you are... I'll be on FB..Wink *poke*

~Storm
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6886
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 23rd 2012, 17:31

Omg! I wish you didn't have to leave! I can't go on FB, so I guess this is goodbye... Bye, Iceclaw! Crying Hope you have a good time doing whatever you're doing! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare April 24th 2012, 19:01

Wait...You're Iceclaw? Yeah, you must be.

Why are you leaving? You don't have to tell me. But...I still love you, too! (as a friend) Wink Have a good life! Razz Very Happy
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14351
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur April 26th 2012, 16:37

Yeah. Ice changed her name when she made Duskclan Razz
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest April 26th 2012, 19:25

He knows that now. Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum