Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Age of Aggression RP! - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Age of Aggression RP! - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Age of Aggression RP!

+7
SkyStar
Honeystar
Caraway
Hazelstar
FabFur
Rainfeather
Icestar
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Age of Aggression RP! - Page 3 Empty Age of Aggression RP!

Post by Icestar March 2nd 2012, 20:33

First topic message reminder :

Heya everyone! I finally decided to make a nerdy Skyrim RP! Don't know what in StarClan Skyrim is? Don't worry! This RP is only just based off of Skyrim. So I'll stop rambling and finally get to the point Razz You'll have to do some reading, so stop being lazy and scroll down and read already! Very Happy Please read everything, I don't want you missing anything important.

Ever wondered if cats banned StarClan?...

A long time ago before the time of the Clans, all cats lived in harmony. There was only one clan, StarClan, and every good cat was in it. There were no fights and every cat had its role. This land was called Skyrim and every cat could be free of worries. This all ended when the Thalmor seeked power. The Thalmor do not believe in StarClan. They came to Skyrim to get rid of the worship of StarClan. A great war started because of this. Fearing for the safety of Skyrim, the Empire signed a treaty and ended the war. Many cats still wanted to live under the code of StarClan, so rebels came together and started a group called the Stormcloaks. Now it's time for you to make history. Will you stay with the Empire and drive out the Stormcloaks or fight for Skyrim's true leaders?

Name:
Personality:
Imperial Legion or Stormcloaks?:
Mate:
Kits:

You may create more than one RP character. The more the merrier! Very Happy

Whelp. Today's your lucky day! The Empire is in need of strong warriors. Come on now, don't give in to those dirty rebels. Join the Imperial Legion today!
~~IMPERIAL LEGION~~
Spoiler:

Hey you there! You look like you believe in StarClan, right? Well, whatcha waiting for? Join the Stormcloaks! We'll show those nasty Imperials who's boss! Don't become the Thalmor's puppet. Join the Stormcloaks!

~~STORMCLOAKS~~
Spoiler:
Important!!!!
This RP is not like others. As you can see, these two groups are not Clans. When they come in contact, they will fight, and possibly to the death. Be prepared to fight, or run for your lives! Also groups may capture cats from opposing groups and take them as prisoners.

Have fun and if you have any questions please do not be afraid to ask me! I hope I explained this clear enough and one more thing...

FOR SKYIRM! MEAHHHH!
Alright, start rping Very Happy

Last edited by Icetail on March 4th 2012, 22:35; edited 13 times in total
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15919
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Age of Aggression RP! - Page 3 Empty Re: Age of Aggression RP!

Post by Nyx March 6th 2012, 16:17

FabFur wrote:~Brightstar! Swift is in Stormcloaks Razz I checked lol Razz~

~Ahhhh! Sorry~ D:~
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38663
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 6th 2012, 18:17

Name: Goldenflame
Appearance: Golden thick pelt with brown paws and forest green eyes.
Personality: Friendly, brave, social
Imperial Legion or Stormcloaks?: Stormcloaks
Mate: none
Kits: none

Goldenflame padded up to Bluestar and softly mewed "Anything for me to do?"
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 6th 2012, 19:51

Bluestar looked up at Goldenflame. "Well.. I'm not sure really," she said. She looked around. "There isn't anything to do at the moment.. I guess you could go on a patrol." She turned her head and smiled at Goldenflame. "Just do whatever you want for now," she laughed.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7024
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 8th 2012, 18:18

Goldenflame nodded. Hmm...I just take a walk around the territory and bring back some fresh kill. She padded out of camp alone. She always liked doing things by herself, hunting, training, anything really. She enjoy the cool breeze while it lasted. I hope bareleaf doesn't bring snow this year. She lifted her head up to the sky and whiffed the air of any scents. Her eyes instantly went wide. Imperials!!!

~Hey, so I'm ready for some fighting Razz Any Imperials that want ambush the Stormcloaks right now?~
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 9th 2012, 18:38

Bluetstar watched as Goldenflame left the camp. Quickly she decided to join her. She got up and trotted over to her. "Hey. May I join you?" she asked.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 9th 2012, 18:49

"Bluestar! I-I scent Imperials! Don't you smell them too?" She worriedly asked. Oh StarClan, please just tell me this isn't happening. Her tail flicked back and forth and her eyes clouded with worry.

Flame silently padded along, not a care in the world. He lifted his head and took a big whiff of the air. "Hm. Weird, I've never been here." He mewed to himself while staring at the unknown territory in front of him. Wait a second...Am I in Stormcloak territory? He climbed up a tree to get a better look at his surroundings. "Oh fox dung..I..I guess I really am lost.." He gulped. I'm in Stormcloak territory now... He scented some Stormcloaks. And it's too late to turn back...
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 9th 2012, 20:58

Bluetsra sniffed the air. She could smell Imperials as well. She growled. She found a trail. "This way," she growled. She crouched low and started to stalk quietly in the direction of the scent. She looked up and saw an Imperial hanging from a tree. She growled at the Imperial. "Come down here and fight like a cat!" she snarled to the Imperial clinging to the tree.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 10th 2012, 21:24

A growl began to rise from his throat. But I'm out numbered... Flame jumped down for the tree and yowled. "Go ahead and fight me. I'll bring you to StarClan myself!" He hissed and prepared himself to fight.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 10th 2012, 22:08

Hawkstorm pricked her ears and a deep growl rumbled in her throat. "I scent the Imperials. Come on Moonflower!" She mewed before whipping around and racing toward the scent. She soon saw three cats and pounded ahead. There Bluestar, Goldenflame and an Imperial stood facing each other. Hawkstorm padded up to Goldenflame's side and focused her purple eyes on the Imperial. "What are you doing on our territory?" She snarled narrowing her eyes and unsheathing her long sharpened claws. They glistened in the sun and she hoped the Imperial could see her claws now.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7829
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 11th 2012, 13:11

"Oh look. More Stormcloaks! Haven't you ever heard of a fair fight?" He growled. "No wonder everyone wants you all dead!" He gave a big hissed and swiped his claws over one of the Stormcloak's face.(Hawkstorm Razz) "Go ahead fight me, mousebrain!"

Moonflower couldn't even believe her eyes. "You're calling us mouse brains? You're the one foolish enough to stumble onto our territory! Now you're going to pay!" She spat and whiped her tail back back and forth. (I whip mah hair back and forth Razz)
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 11th 2012, 13:28

~Lol xDD~

Bluestar growled at the Imperial. "Yes. You can't expect to get lost and then not get into a fight," she growled. ~Uh.. what? xD~ She swiped at the Imperial.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 11th 2012, 15:01

Hawkstorm easily dodged. "Listen, its a pretty fair fight. You stumble on our territory like the kit you are, and you pay for it!" She snarled. Lunging forward she raked her claws along the Imperial's face drawing blood.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 11th 2012, 15:45

"Well it's not my fault you Stormcloaks are too lazy to mark the borders every once and a while!" He tried to tackle Hawkstorm, but failed. ~He's an arrogant jerk, but I don't want him to die quite yet Wink~ Panting and already out of breath he stepped back and mewed. "J-just wait until I go back to camp and tell all the other imperials...We'll...we'll kill you all!" He immediately turned around and fled, knowing that he was far outnumbered to win the fight. Those Stormcloaks...Why can't they all just die already? And then they'll be with their stupid StarClan..

Moonflower mrrowed and laughed. "Haha wimp!" He hissed after the Imperial. She turned back to her clanmates. "Should we chase after him? I wanna make sure he's really off our territory."
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 11th 2012, 16:07

Hawkstorm smiled. "What a wimp... good idea Moonflower but we should chase him only up until our border." Hawkstorm suggested.

Quinn heard yowls in the distance. She pricked her ears and realized it was Flame. "Has he already gotten into more trouble?!?" She growled. Getting to her paws she felt a small jab and licked her belly. Quinn padded to the entrance to see if she could see Flame.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 11th 2012, 16:23

Bluestar watched as the Imperial ran away. "Actually, just follow him and make sure he gets out of our territory," she said. "Oh and you two have to go back to camp. We'll save Moonflowers plan for another day when the Imperials aren't on high alert which they will be now."
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 11th 2012, 16:51

Hawkstorm nodded curtly to Bluestar. "Good idea." She mewed. Unsheathing and sheathing her claws she quickly ran to the border. All clear She thought. Racing back to the other she slowed down. Pricking her ears she saw a two mice. Quickly killing them she was ready to head back to camp.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur March 11th 2012, 18:19

Bluestar watched as Hawkstorm ran off. She turned to Moonflower. "Come on.. Let's get back to camp," she said. "Oh Goldenflame? Come on." She started to walk back to camp.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar March 11th 2012, 19:40

Hawkstorm caught up to them and dropped the mice. "All clear. He's out of the territory. While I was gone I caught some prey too." She mewed with a sly smile. Hawkstorm licked her paw and swiped it over her head gently.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 12th 2012, 17:47

Moonflower padded into camp and mewed. "We should let the imperials do whatever they want! I say we should teach them a lesson." She paused and smiled. "It's been a long time since I've had a good fight."

Flame raced into camp and yowled. "We must attack those fox dung eating Stormcloaks at once!"
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw March 19th 2012, 22:18

Name: Darkpaw
Appearance: A reddish brown tabby tom with a white chin, tummy, and paws. Has turquoise eyes.
Personality: idk yet
Imperial Legion or Stormcloaks?: Stormcloaks
Mate: n/a
Kits:n/a
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13710
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 19th 2012, 22:28

~Hehe yay! Thank you so helping me bring this RP back Razz~

Moonflower padded up to Darkpaw. "Hey there, young one. (LOL 'young one Razz' Idk what else to say) You ready to fight some of those coldhearted Imperials!?!" She excitedly mewed.

"Now calm down. Just because one of those mouse brains were on our territory, it doesn't mean we need to start fighting about it! Don't get yourself too worked up about it, Moonflower!" She mewed and nudged her friend playfully. "I wouldn't want you to get hurt over something stupid."
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw March 19th 2012, 22:31

(lol no problem!)

Darkpaw laughed. "If they start a fight, I'll finish it. I'm not sure I'd like to risk starting the fight though. It'd make me feel like a fool." the strangely wise apprentice licked a paw thoughtfully.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 19th 2012, 22:38

Moonflower nudged him. "Oh you're still a warrior! You still have much to learn. But don't worry, when you are a warrior you can finish all the fights you want."

Flame yowled once more. "Come on! Get off your lazy bottoms and come with me, NOW! We must attack the Stormcloaks at once!" He paused catching his breath. His heart was beating wildly. Was it because I'm tired or...scared?..No...What would I be scared of? He instant thought of his parents. If I die...I'll die avenging my parents death!
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw March 20th 2012, 07:57

Darkpaw chuckled. "Yeah, I know. When I become a warrior, maybe I'll be more capible."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar March 20th 2012, 17:39

~Hey should Moonflower be Darkpaw's Mentor?~

"Well with all that determination, you'll make a great warrior someday." She nudged him and then mewed. "What me to help you train? You know, learn some battle moves." Moonflower warmly mewed.
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum