Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Sunsighters, Nightflighters, and the battle for Sun! - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Sunsighters, Nightflighters, and the battle for Sun! - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sunsighters, Nightflighters, and the battle for Sun!

+7
Nyx
FabFur
Caraway
Redstar
Rainfeather
Pinewhisker
Lilacstar
11 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Sunsighters, Nightflighters, and the battle for Sun! - Page 3 Empty Sunsighters, Nightflighters, and the battle for Sun!

Post by Lilacstar February 19th 2012, 11:47

First topic message reminder :

~Sunsighters vs. Nightflighters~
Info: This is an RPG about two powerfull sides, in an advancing war for the sun. This RPG will take place many, many years after the clans, who were whiped out by the Dark forest. But soon Starclan and the Dark forest were replaced by the guards of the earth. The Nightflighters are the cats who intend on destorying the sun once and for all, and plung the earth into forever darkness, while the Sunsighters plan to fend off the Nightflighters, and protect the sun, in hope of rebuilding theclans.
Spoiler:
Powers or Abilities:
Sunsighters-
Ability to summon Fire- Can create fire out of thin air, and advanced Fire creaters can make chains and whirlwinds of fire.
Ability to Move faster than speed of light- One moment you see them, next you don't
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nightflighters-
Ability to Summon water- Can create water out of thin air, advanced water creaters can create great walls of water,and create chains of water.
Ability to vanish in thin air- Advanced Air vanishers can vanish in any moment, and relased deadly toxic air.
Joining-
Spoiler:

Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5703
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Sunsighters, Nightflighters, and the battle for Sun! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunsighters, Nightflighters, and the battle for Sun!

Post by FabFur February 20th 2012, 21:10

Frostwing nodded solemnly. She made a silent promise to herself to never get near Blackbush without someone else in case she got mad enough to kill her.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7030
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Sunsighters, Nightflighters, and the battle for Sun! - Page 3 Empty Re: Sunsighters, Nightflighters, and the battle for Sun!

Post by Pinewhisker February 21st 2012, 06:29

Blackbush padded silently back to the stump. She hopped back on top and started going in circles again. "Nightflighters! Gather!"
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : I'm back~
WarriorPoints : 5225
Female Posts : 768

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 21st 2012, 09:41

Frostwing got up and padded over to the stump. She sat down about 5 feet away from the stump but close enough to hear Blackbush.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 21st 2012, 17:15

Volepaw padded over to the stump disappearing and reappearing practicing his new skill. Volepaw sat down and licked his black paw and ran it over his head. After that he sat and admired his long sharp claws. He had been working on them for ages trying to make them long and sharp and finally they were perfect for battle.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7835
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker February 21st 2012, 19:32

"Nightflighters!" Blackbush's quiet call rang throughout the hollow. "Nightflights! It is time! We will win the sun! We will be victorious!"
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 21st 2012, 20:16

Rainstone snickered at the thought of Sunsighters. He clawed at a rock nearby and yowled in agreement with Blackbush's statement.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33825
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker February 21st 2012, 20:22

Blackbush smiled and shot a satisfied look at Rainstone. "Yes! Tonight, those Sunsighters will perish! We will use all of our special skills win!" Blackbush purred and clawed the soft stump. "After all, water beats fire!"
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 21st 2012, 20:25

Frostwing nodded vigorously in agreement. We'll show those Sunsighters what we're made of!
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 21st 2012, 21:13

Briarpaw appeared behind Volepaw and whispered apolgetically, "Sorry for leaving you with Blackbrush while you were training," she whispered anxiously. "She scares me, so I hightailed for the dirtplace as soon as she let me go. Besides, I already mastered the teleporting trick plus the water one. I've been practicing at night to get better. See?" Briarpaw disappeared, reappearing on the other side of Volepaw, an iceball floating in her paw.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38669
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker February 22nd 2012, 06:25

Blackbush saw Briarpaw. "Hello, Briarpaw. Glad you could come. Spying on our training?" She snorted. "And you're copying the move Volepaw made up today." She hopped down from her stump and went up to Volepaw. "Why don't you teach everyone how to make an ice ball so there aren't anymore copiers...?"
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 22nd 2012, 16:04

Volepaw's eyes shined and he mewed happily. "What an honor! Thank you Blackbush!" He mewed happily. Volepaw hopped onto the stump and cleared his throat. "First you create a sphere of water. Any size, it depends how big you want your ice ball to be. If you want to knock those Sunsighters off their paws I would make it," He stopped for a moment and created a sphere of water larger then his paw. "About bigger then your paw. Then get the coldest wind and it will freeze the water instantly. Make sure you make the wind cold enough or else it wont freeze." Volepaw went on. Summoning a very cold breeze he quickly sent the wind in the direction of the water sphere. It instantly became a ball of ice and it was quite heavy so he let it float in front of him. "Use your wind powers if its too heavy and let it float." He went on. Volepaw gave a small smile and yowled, "Then the fun begins. Throw it at the Sunsighters!" He yowled. Volepaw threw the ice ball at a nearby pine tree. Disappearing he quickly raced next to the tree. The ice ball hit the tree leaving a huge hole. Reappearing he smiled. "And thats how you do it." Volepaw finished with a sly smile.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker February 22nd 2012, 16:10

Blackbush frowned. "No one stands on my stump, Volepaw...." she growled. "But good job." She hopped back on the tree stump and let out a long yowl.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 22nd 2012, 16:15

Volepaw gave an sheepish smile at Blackbush. "Er sorry about that Blackbush." He mewed sheepishly. Looking one last time at the tree he padded back toward Briarpaw and sat down beside her.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 22nd 2012, 16:29

"Meanie," Briarpaw hissed under her breath. "In a group, everyone is supposed to help another, so no one's a copier! She's just a grumpy old elder... Who cares if I was spying on your training? It was supposed to be private; you guys were practicing in the middle of the camp!" She flexed her claws irritably as she stood. "Well, see you in a little bit, Volepaw... I might go practice by myself for awhile, without her harassing us for every little mistake. Say, you could come with me if you want."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 22nd 2012, 16:33

Volepaw nodded. "I know exactly what you mean. Listen Im sorry she called you a copier." He mewed and got to his paws standing beside Briarpaw. "I'd love to come." Volepaw added licking one of his jet black paws.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker February 22nd 2012, 16:40

Blackbush heard them but didn't say anything. "Camp..!" she snorted to her self. "Camp..! Hardly that. It's just a gathering place..." She hopped down from the stump and approach the two young cats. "No time, cookies. Time for battle. Now."
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 22nd 2012, 16:49

Volepaw blinked his eyes for a moment and gave a curt nod. "Awesome." He mewed sinking his claws into the ground. He smiled and sat down in front of the stump. I wish we could have gone... He thought with a small sigh.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker February 22nd 2012, 16:52

Black yowled at the top of her lungs, which wasn't that loud, "We go for the Sun! The Sun!" She chanted her song as she gathered up all of the Nightflighters.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 22nd 2012, 16:56

Volepaw raised his voice along with his leader's. "The Sun! The Sun!" He chanted looking up at the sun.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker February 22nd 2012, 16:58

Blackbush blinked at Volepaw. She shrugged her shoulders and continued to chant as she lead the cats out of the gathering hollow.
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 22nd 2012, 17:04

Briarpaw chanted for a few moments, but paused. She cocked her head and muttered, "Hey, why are we chanting about the Sun if we're going to kill it? Aren't we supposed to chant about destroying the sun?" Shaking her head, she resumed chanting, but with a little less enthusiasm.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinewhisker February 22nd 2012, 17:07

Blackbush chanted until they reached the Sunsighter border line. "Alright! Everyone, line up! Shoulder to shoulder!"
Pinewhisker
Pinewhisker
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 22nd 2012, 17:12

Volepaw stood beside Briarpaw and gave her a small smile. "You ready?" He asked unsheathing his claws.

Cherryscorch pricked her ears. "I swear I can hear some chant..." Straining to hear what they were saying she gasped and mewed. "Nightflighters..." Jumping to her paws she yowled. "The Nightflighters have come to take the sun!" She yowled in warning to the Sunsighters.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 22nd 2012, 20:11

Glowfire growled and crouched. "Elders, kits and queens go into hiding! All warriors and apprentices get ready for a battle!"
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33825
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 20:34

Frostwing stood up and followed the rest of the warriors. "Yes!" she exclaimed softly unsheathing and sheathing her claws.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next