Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

All about Miss Stormie Heartie ;D  - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

All about Miss Stormie Heartie ;D  - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All about Miss Stormie Heartie ;D

+13
Nyx
Shimmerpaw
Bramblesky
Windystorm
Gingerlion
Scarlett
Rainfeather
SkyStar
Caraway
Auburnflare
Icestar
Frost
Stormheart
17 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

All about Miss Stormie Heartie ;D  - Page 2 Empty All about Miss Stormie Heartie ;D

Post by Stormheart February 5th 2012, 00:37

First topic message reminder :

I don't have nightmares, I create them

Well then, on that note:
Name: Stormheart
Nick Names: Storm, Stormeh, Stormie, Stormy, Miss Stormie Heartie, you get the point
Mate: Your mother
Clan: MoonClan
Apprentice: Auburnpaw (now Auburnflare)
Description: A slender, short haired, medium brown tabby she-cat, with darker stripes. Deep amber eyes and ridiculously long tail.
Personality: Smart aleck, blunt, bold, brave, impulsive, intelligent, funny, cold, sarcastic, loyal, stubborn, calculated, rebellious, intimidating, and prideful are a few words that describe Stormheart. She loves a good laugh but is angered easily. She is a die-hard pessimist and considered by some, sadistic. Stormheart will stick up for her friends and what she believes in, no matter what. She enjoys being The Devil's Advocate. She has a morbid, twisted sense of humor, riddled with sarcasm. Stormheart is a bit of a renegade. Okay, what am I talking about? She hates to be controlled and is very rebellious. She tends to be very blunt and direct in her speech, so some see her as insensitive. Yet she is also very cold and manipulative. Her personality is a bit paradoxical.
Favorite Colors: Moonclan purple, black , this weird orange color that I normally use in the chatbox but everyone keeps stealing
Favorite Fresh-kill: Mice and MoonClan Cookies ;D
Favorite Warriors: Lionblaze, Jayfeather, Yellowfang
Favorite Bands: (Yes, cats can listen to music.) Atreyu, Get Scared, Brand New, Halestorm, Billy Talent, Daughter, HIM, Envy on the Coast, Heaven's Basement, Motionless in White
Favorite Quotes:
“ The day exhausts me, irritates me. It is brutal, noisy. I struggle to get out of bed, I dress wearily and, against my inclination, I go out. I find each step, each movement, each gesture, each word, each thought as tiring as if I were lifting a crushing weight."― Guy de Maupassant
"You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper" ― Robert Alton Harris
“ It’s so much darker when a light goes out than it would have been if it had never shone" ― John Steinbeck
"Silence is the best reply to a fool" ― Imam Ali
“You soon learn there’s no elegance or dignity in death if you spend time in the castle kitchens. You learn how ugly it is, and how good it tastes.”
― Mark Lawrence
"I don't care if I fall in love to a devil, as long as that devil will love me the way he loves hell" ― Unknown
Fears: Stormheart's fears are more emotional than anything else. She has a fear of love, and a fear of fear itself. She fears love because it seems everyone she loves gets taken away from her. She finds it easier to express negative feelings rather than positive ones. She often envies optimistic people (cats?). She fears fear simply because she hates appearing weak in front of others.
Friends: Stonestep, Fireheart, Spicefeather, Torrentheart, Fabfur, Icestar, Rainfeather, Auburnflare, Blagonet, Tobi, Dragonfang, every other MoonClaner
Foes: Windystorm, Bluetalon, Silvermoon (You guys suck)
Weaknesses: A very clumsy hunter (often times because tail drags the ground). Is annoyed easily and does not get along with many cats. Does not express emotions well. Very stubborn; especially when it comes to admitting she's wrong (thankfully that doesn't happen much). Quick to ignite, rarely trusts or forgives. Holds terrible grudges. Often lets her pride ruin good opportunities. She can't stand the presence of kits. She also doesn't believe in StarClan but that is her best kept secret.
Special Traits: A swift runner although she isn't as fast as any WindClan cat. Stormheart is also a very agile and powerful tree climber. She has a strange talent with herbs and medicines but has no interest in becoming a Medicine Cat. She is a skilled and cunning liar. She is a good problem solver.

History:
Spoiler:
Photos:

Stormheart's Feather
Her feather is a male blackbirds' wing feather. Blackbirds tend to symbolize:
✴️ Higher Intelligence
✴️ Higher Thought
✴️ Mystery
✴️ Magic
✴️ Secrets
✴️ The Unknown
It is said those who are attracted to the blackbird wonder about the afterlife on a deeper level. They gravitate towards stories based on “light vs. dark” and find themselves pulling for the darker side.

Spoiler:

All about Miss Stormie Heartie ;D  - Page 2 263171lxlble1hnk
Somethings still need editing. Like the colors, they look like crap. Whatever. Oh yeah, don't say I stole your character sheet. I mean get over yourself. I created this a long time ago and to be honest I have no idea where I got the layout. I'm glad we have reached an understanding. Wink And because I have no imaginative fiber in my being, Stormheart is just a warped version of me in real life. Thanks for reading, Guest!

Last edited by Stormheart on October 30th 2014, 18:03; edited 71 times in total (Reason for editing : >.>)
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6742
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

All about Miss Stormie Heartie ;D  - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Miss Stormie Heartie ;D

Post by Auburnflare April 17th 2012, 18:17

I think it's good! Why don't you?
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14207
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

All about Miss Stormie Heartie ;D  - Page 2 Empty Re: All about Miss Stormie Heartie ;D

Post by Stormheart April 17th 2012, 18:26

Haha, thanks, but I just said why! Razz I just don't like it. >.<
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare April 17th 2012, 19:13

Why not? I think it's good!
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart January 26th 2013, 11:17

Okay I edited this some today but it still needs some updates. Razz (I'm sure I made some grammatical errors.)
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingerlion January 26th 2013, 11:22

hey what about me? Were friends! Very Happy JK
Gingerlion
Gingerlion
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : internet princess
WarriorPoints : 5684
Female Posts : 259

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart January 26th 2013, 11:36

Haha, I meant close friends.

Hey guys I need a little help. Will someone help me find some pictures for Stormheart? Thanks. xD
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Windystorm January 26th 2013, 12:35

I'm a foe Very Happy Hate you too, Stormy c:

Sure.

pics:
Windystorm
Windystorm
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Illegitimate Father
WarriorPoints : 4044
Male Posts : 919

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 23,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart January 26th 2013, 13:03

Haha yep. ;D

Thank you! I really like the first and the third. I think I might put the third one under Stormpaw.
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Bramblesky January 26th 2013, 19:20

I like it Stormheart, it's good!
Bramblesky
Bramblesky
Loner

Custom Rank : Bramble in the Sky
WarriorPoints : 4620
Male Posts : 445

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 25th 2013, 14:18

You're welcome for reading (;
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw June 25th 2013, 16:09

And because I have no imaginative fiber in my being, Stormheart is just a warped version of me in real life. Thanks for reading, Shimmerpaw!

Wat? O.O
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6193
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 25th 2013, 16:18

Oooh. I see what you did there Storm. It's that code thing, right? Razz
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38652
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 25th 2013, 16:30

Haha this is so good!! You're welcome for reading Very Happy hahaha that was really random. I like the feather bit and the favorite quotes.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4814
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 25th 2013, 20:04

You're welcome for reading! It's really cool...especially the history...
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12857
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart June 26th 2013, 16:24

Haha, thanks guys.

Also any objective, OBJECTIVE not pointless, criticism is appreciated. If something about this character sheet sucks tell me why it sucks.
By the way, Slivermoon has just been added to my Foes list. Wink
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvermoon June 26th 2013, 16:30

I really loved your kittay! Smile really great! I also really loved your history Razz thanks for adding me on the foes list >_> much appreciated
Silvermoon
Silvermoon
RiverClan Medicine Cat
RiverClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : Bunny ;D
WarriorPoints : 5002
Female Posts : 40

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Dewdrop June 26th 2013, 19:10

WOW! I did just read this! u amazed me Stormy Cat Smile
And such a great character sheet! I give it a 10/10!
Dewdrop
Dewdrop
Loner

Custom Rank : DA RUNT :3
WarriorPoints : 5044
Female Posts : 56

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2