Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Years! Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

New Years! Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Years!

+2
Hazelstar
Icestar
6 posters

Go down

New Years! Empty New Years!

Post by Icestar December 30th 2011, 00:30

Well 2011 is finally coming to an end. A lot has happened this year. This year I joined this forum and made new friends. I'm glad Rainfeather showed me this forum because without it, I'd probably be bored. This new years I'm partying with my friend.

So what are you doing on new years?

What are some memorable things that have happened on WCF this year?

It sometimes is hard to believe that last year at this time I had no idea what Warriors were. Well go ahead and post away below! Very Happy

I will probably make a topic before I go to my friend's house on new years having an RPG that has an epic party!

Well I'll see you all next year! (I'm not really leaving I just felt like saying that. Razz)
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15877
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

New Years! Empty Re: New Years!

Post by Hazelstar December 30th 2011, 01:23

Hey! I'm hanging with my family for New Year's Very Happy I'm also excited that you and Rainfeather showed me this, very much brighted up my day ^.^ Thank you for all the new people (cats Razz) I've meet in the last week, you've all made my friends list, thank you, and Happy New Year! xD
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7098
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 30th 2011, 07:55

I joined this forum this year too Smile Not really an ancient member like Dragonclaw Razz but not a newbie either. I've made a lot of friends here and I'm very glad to meet you guys. Friendship means a lot to me.

So what are you doing on new years?

I haven't actually made any specific plans but I'm sure 2012 would be a great year! I can predict a lot of new changes Wink will be made to WCF and I am definitely looking forward to it! New members too!

What are some memorable things that have happened on WCF this year?

Making great friends Smile Getting into IceClan. Finding a mate. Having kits. Being a moderator. Writing fanfictions. The dance council. Fanfiction contest (and the awful animation) haha! Enjoyed 2011!~

Hope to see you guys next year too!
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25603
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost December 30th 2011, 11:38

I joined a pretty long time ago... but was inactive. i remember when Hazeldust (Tawnypelt before) showed me this site... I really liked it!

I'm going to my friend's house for a party... like we do every year! I can't wait to go.... NOOO 2011 is almost over!!! There will never be a 2011 ever again... Razz Anyways, I hope you all have an amazing new year, partying with some random people that I don't know! Very Happy Party Time Dance Hungry 2
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 8834
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway December 30th 2011, 13:28

it's almost the site's one year anniversary right? i remember i joined on March 21 2011. my friend's birthday. what a memorable year with so many up's and downs!

a few things i will remember would be winning the Clan sweepstakes and creating AwesomeClan (Very Happy) and all the roles i've played on the site. i'm user 41. ._. and proud to be!
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33777
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 30th 2011, 14:04

For New Years, I'm going to have a party with Ivyshine, Maplestream, Aspenfern, and some of my other friends! Very Happy

Some of the memorable things that have happened in WCF this year are that...
More Clans and Groups were added! Very Happy The Winter of Shadows is a great new RPG, and I've got a lot more friends! ^.^
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38621
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway December 30th 2011, 14:30

why don't they ever come on anymore? didn't they use to be active users? i remember Aspenfern liked to spam. Razz
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 30th 2011, 14:33

Oh, yeah! xD I remember the Couch Lots! Brightstar, don't forget me! Grrr Jk! Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway December 30th 2011, 14:41

Shadowstorm's couch... whatever happened to that awesome thing? and the eating of SHadowstorm..

this new year's, i'm not really doing anything. a lot of stuff is going to change next year, i'm sure, but a lot has already changed. and some of it i might not appreciate as much as the next person but at the end of the year, i don't think i want to yell at someone and ruin an overall wonderful year for them. Razz not that i do yell at anyone.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar December 30th 2011, 14:43

Haha. I'm sure WCF will change in 2012, but in a good way. I hope this year we will get a bunch of new and active members!
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15877
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost December 30th 2011, 15:15

OMG I remember Aspenfern!! She REALLY liked to spam.... xD and Dark... whatever.. I forgot his name! from ThunderClan... and Monkeystar! xD I remember when Hazeldust, Shadowstorm, Dragonclaw and I were on the chat when we were talking and all of a sudden Dragonclaw "ate" Shadowstorm! It was funny because we were talking about Dragonclaw and stuff when he logged and and we were like "O_O we weren't talking about you!" xD good times

Shadowstorm's couch! xD Very Scared
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway December 30th 2011, 15:20

darkfire!! how could you forget his name? he was the famous "smexy" king cat who was apparently in college. and he always wanted a mate and he liked to spam about waffles. remember when Spam City was still there and there were like three topics of couches completely?
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost December 30th 2011, 15:28

OH YEAH it was Darkfire... silly me (/).-)
I remember... then Dragonclaw had to take it away... Razz
remember his post on "ways to get kicked out of the clan?" that was really funny... and I learned what IHOP was! International House of Pancakes!!! xD
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar December 30th 2011, 15:42