Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood

+23
Hazelcloud
Sparrowfire
Talonheart
Hazelshade
Sunstar
Shadefang
Flameblossom
Roguestar
Riverstorm
Torrentheart
Blackstone
Featherstorm
Heatherpool
Wildfire04
Jade
Shimmerpaw
Noxe
Milkycloud
Oakheart
Silverstream
Nyx
Scarlett
Streamstar
27 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood - Page 3 Empty River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood

Post by Streamstar February 16th 2014, 18:12

First topic message reminder :

Plot:

In her dream, Streamstar sat at the border between Thunderclan and Riverclan. She looked up and noticed that the sky was clear, not a cloud to be seen. She turned towards the river, hoping to find fish, but what she saw suprised her. In the reflection, the sky had become filled with clouds. She looked up, and realized that these clouds were growing bigger, and getting darker every moment. Then, she heard a voice, seeming to come from everywhere and nowhere at once. A storm is brewing, which will either tear you apart or bring you together. Rain began to pour and thunder boomed, and the next moment, Streamstar was awake in her nest.

A great storm is coming, and soon Riverclan will need the help of their allies. But what does Streamstar's prophecy mean, and will it affect the relations between Thunderclan and Riverclan?

Role Play Rules:
  • All WCF Rules & ORPG Rules apply
  • All members may join
  • Any members who wish to join this RP that are not in either Thunderclan or Riverclan should make a character using the form below
  • You are not allowed to kill off another persons characters without their permission first
  • All high level positions in the clan are reserved for those members in the clan that hold that position (i.e. Leader, Deputy, Medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice)
  • Members will be accepted be either myself or Snowstar
  • Follow the plot of the story (Please don't rush it along too fast)
  • Have fun! Razz
Scarlett/Snowstar and Streamstar hold the right to ban any member from this RPG for breaking these rules as they deem appropriate. Please make sure you abide by them.

Role Play Plot Character Form:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Clan/Rank:[/b]
[b]Age (moons):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Mate/Kits:[/b]
[b]Mentor/Apprentice:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance/Picture:[/b]
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood - Page 3 Empty Re: River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood

Post by Oakheart February 22nd 2014, 14:03

Oakheart looked back and forth between the cats slowly and gave a single nod. "Nice to meet you." He said calmly as he rolled his neck until there was a small popping nosie. "Where would you pressume is the best hunting area?" He said curiously in hopes that he could gain more knowledge of his location
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 5747
Male Posts : 115

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood - Page 3 Empty Re: River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood

Post by Noxe February 22nd 2014, 14:43

Ripplepaw shrugged. "Alright," he meowed cheerfully and trotted after Silverlily. The wind ruffled his steel gray fur, making it ripple like his name [this is lame lol]. It was cooler than usual and he could almost taste the humidity in the tickle of the mist, finer than the finest grain of sand, on his tongue. The sky loomed overhead, beginning to look more and more like the color of his fur.
Ripplepaw saw the patch of reeds ahead and stifled a groan at the thought that came to mind. They'd need to make the trip about five million times until Silverlily would be satisfied with the strength of the dens. He almost preferred cleaning the dens; but at least he got to be outside here. The apprentice hoped someone would come help them though.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13292
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone February 22nd 2014, 14:53

Blackstone watched the two cats pad off. He was tired from a few days of hunting as much as possible, and the slightly damp grass made him want to sleep even more. He sat down, so he wasn't wasting energy. He curled his tail around his paws. He yawned loudly. "Actually, I'm tired. I need to rest up so I can be of better use," he meowed to Streamstar. He got up and padded towards the back of camp. If the storm came during his nap, he would be done for if he slept in the warriors' den. He found a drier area that wasn't as exposed as the rest of camp, then Blackstone curled up with his tail covering his face and drifted into the world of his dreams.

~IDK what that last bit was about... lol~
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7436
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 22nd 2014, 17:11

Silverlily skipped the small patch of reeds Ripplepaw had been eyeing and headed for the streams instead. The plant grew in abundance there, next to the water. To Silverlily, it was more convenient to go there rather than skip around wasting time looking for the plants. The stream was further away, but it was worth it. "Okay," she said finally. "Get to work. I'll be collecting reeds too, but I'll spend most of my time transporting the stuff. You'll probably pick faster than I can get back and forth from camp, so once you've got a nice pile, you can stop for awhile to help me carry them." She caught the apprehensive look on Ripplepaw's face and smiled sympathetically."I know, I know. We'll be nursing sore legs for a moon."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38671
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart February 22nd 2014, 21:02

Torrentheart quickly scurried into camp, his mouth overwhelmed with an abundance of herbs. He padded straight to Berryleaf's dens, gently setting the herbs in a little mound. "A found a little clearing near the border of ThunderClan with a lot of kinds of herbs there. I was hunting and decided I mind as well pick some up, since I caught absolutely nothing. The prey seems to have just disappeared." He said, taking a deep breath.
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Custom Rank : The BOSS
WarriorPoints : 7030
Male Posts : 449

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 50,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar February 22nd 2014, 22:25

~Gonna do Featherstorm's post here too~

"Thank you Torrentheart," Berryleaf meowed, grateful for the herbs. "Usually the Star Rock attracts a lot of prey. They must have sensed the coming storm, and hid." She began organizing the different herbs, putting them each into their own separate pile. "Hopefully there won't be too much damage from the storm," she meowed, half to herself.

Streamstar had been about to let Blackstone help the others with the dens when he changed his mind. "Well if you are going to take a nap now, make sure you join a patrol later, if Torrentheart hasn't already assigned you to one."

Featherstorm nodded politely to the Thunderclan cats after Oakheart introduced them. When he asked about good hunting spots, she meowed, "I could show you good spots in the river, where a lot of fish tend to gather. It'd probably be better to ask other Riverclan cats this sort of question, since it is our territory, and the other clans don't hunt fish like we do."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart February 23rd 2014, 09:02

Torrentheart dipped his head. "Hopefully," he mewed, and padded off to find Streamstar. He hadn't even give much thought about the storm, but looking up, he realized this was much worse then he thought. Half the sky was consumed by clouds, and he sensed it wouldn't be long before the rest joined. Seeing a glimpse Streamstar's distinct gray pelt, he rushed over to her and nudged her muscular shoulder. He realized he forgot to organize patrols. Mouse dung! I'm so stupid.. he thought with a pang of self-pity. "Streamstar, who's all out of camp right now?" he asked.
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Milkycloud February 23rd 2014, 11:18

"Okay, I will do my best!" Milkypaw nodded in understanding. She gazed up at the sky for several seconds, noticing the dark clouds rolling in faster than she had expected. She scurried off into the forest in search of supplies and maybe a couple prey that caught her eye. Just then, she caught the glimpse of a small mouse hide under a leaf. well… this mouse might not be much, but it's better than nothing.…Milkypaw began to slowly inch towards her prey, using every skill and strategy she was taught. With a quick pounce, the mouse lay still on its side. Milkypaw picked up the mouse between her jaws and headed back to thunderclan to drop off the mouse. Then after, she would return to search for more supplies.
Milkycloud
Milkycloud
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : As Pure As Snow
WarriorPoints : 6264
Female Posts : 121

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar February 23rd 2014, 14:07

Streamstar turned towards Torrentheart, glad to see him back, but a bit annoyed that he forgot about the patrols. "Well, I have Silverlily and Ripplepaw reinforcing the dens before the storm," Streamstar meowed, "I saw Oakheart and Featherstorm leaving the camp, probably to go hunting, and Blackstone is napping." She glanced over towards where the warrior was sleeping at the edge of camp. "Next time, remember to assign patrols before you leave the camp."
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart February 23rd 2014, 15:22

Torrentheart twitched his ear. She found out he forgot. "Sorry," he meowed quietly. Regaining his confidence, he straightened his posture and lifted his tail. "I guess Oakheart and Featherstprm are out now, so I'll go assign the rest of today's patrols." Suddenly, a plump drop of wet cold liquid touched his pink nose. "Rain," he muttered. "StarClan help us." Another drop landed on his paw. Torrentheart looked at it in disgust and partial fear and dashed off.
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood - Page 3 Empty Re: Thunder/River clan RPG The Flood.

Post by Riverstorm February 23rd 2014, 17:13

'Riverkit struggled through the storm on weak, shaky paws. The blue/grey kit mewled for help quietly. She was stranded on the Thunderclan border, when a huge shape flew out of the rain, grabbed her by the scruff of her neck, and leapt away, towards the forest. The kit yowled in protest but the cat was to strong. After a closer look she decided that this cat was a dusky brown Thunderclan tom. Then another shape burst out of the water and stood, snarling, at the mysterious cat. Then Riverkit realized something- the second cat, from the river, was Turtleclaw, her mother! She squealed in happiness. Her mother yowled a battle cry and charged. Soon she had this Thunderclan cat in a death grip. Turtleclaw hissed "Never, ever, mess with my kits." and released him. He scurried away with his tail between his legs. Turtleclaw picked up her kit and turned to the river, only to find that it was to dangerous to cross. "Fox dung!" The mother swore, "We have to go to Thunderclan for help." So the pair headed off to Thunderclan camp slowly but steadily.'

Riverstorm woke up with a start from her nightmare, well, more like a memory, and fell out of her tree. She had run away from Thunderclan, leaving her mother behind, as Floodpaw. Her mother and her had been taken in, become Thunderclan cats. They were thought dead in Riverclan, never leaving the camp, for Thunderclan feared what Riverclan would do if they found that Thunderclan hiding Turtleclaw, a much loved warrior, and her favorite kit. The pair was renamed Mudflood and Floodpaw. But Floodpaw changed her name back to Riverstorm. Both clans knew her as the shadow in the dark, the unknown one, the wanderer. But she was done staying hidden. Today she was going home to the river. She was a great warrior, a perfected healer. She also was tired of living in a tree alone. But never mind that. So she headed of towards where she thought the territory was. Well, basically, she just padded off away from Thunderclan and towards where she heard the river. 'Mmm, boy have I missed fish.' She thought as she walked away from the cats that ruined her life.
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4735
Female Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart February 23rd 2014, 18:44

Torrentheart slipped into the Warrior's Den, spotting the snoozing Blackstone. He carefully prodded him, trying n ot to disturb him. "Blackstone?" he meowed quietly. "Can you take the next patrol?"
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone February 23rd 2014, 18:54

Blackstone lifted his head to look at Torrentheart. "Sure, when is it?" he said groggily. He didn't know how long he had slept for. He got up and stretched himself, then padded slowly out of the den. The glare from the dampened grass stung his yellow eyes.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Torrentheart February 23rd 2014, 19:01

Torrentheart raced up to catch up to Blackstone. "Around sunhigh," he meowed, partially lying. He honestly didn't know when the current patrol was gonna be back. "If you're going to stay up, you could help around the camp in the meantime. By the looks of it, this storm isn't gonna be too good." And then, it started. It started to sprinkle tiny little drops of rain. Torrentheart scowled and flicked his tail in annoyance. "And it's gonna come very soon." As Torrentheart padded off to Streamstar, the rain got worse. Plumper pellets of ice cold rain started to come down, more rapid with each little droplet hitting the ground. "Streamstar, we should inform the queens and elders and sleeping warriors and apprentices of any possible evacuations that'll be needed," he called to her as he arrived back to her.
Torrentheart
Torrentheart
RiverClan Deputy
RiverClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar February 23rd 2014, 19:13

Streamstar nodded, "I'll go to the nursery, and elders' dens, and you go to the warriors' and apprentices' dens. Berryleaf already knows about the storm." The sky was very dark now, and the rain was slowly getting harder. Drops of rain hit her pelt, but most of the water slid off her glossy pelt. She quickly padded over to the nursery, informing the queens that there was a storm, and explaining that they'd escape to the patch of forest in the territory where the ground sloped uphill, if the river started to flood. She then went to the elder's den, speaking loudly and slowly for the benefit of the cats who were begining to lose their hearing.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone February 23rd 2014, 19:16

"Oh no... I shouldn't have taken that nap," Blackstone said worriedly. His ears pinned back against his head, he raced down towards the river. He hesitated, then swam across as fast as he could to alert Oakheart and Featherstorm. "Guys!" he panted. "The- the storm! We need to get back to camp!"
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm February 23rd 2014, 19:31

Riverstorm slunk behind the patrol to their camp silently. 'Home, here I come.'
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4735
Female Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 23rd 2014, 20:33

As Featherstorm was talking to him, he started to blush slightly. "Oh." He laughs a little embarressed. "Right" He quickly looked up at Silverstream, hoping that she didn't hear that. Yet as the words began to settle in his head, he was in the mood for some fish, but he didn't want to leave the beautiful cat he had just met.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 23rd 2014, 20:42

~greekegypt910 please create any additional characters you plan on playing outside of your main. They can not be played until they are approved. It's in the rules. Please reread them. You also need to follow the story that stream and I came up with if you wish to participate in this rp. You cannot just go off on your own making up your own plot.~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433519
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream February 23rd 2014, 20:53

Silverstream gave an amused look at Hazelshade. She knew the name of her closest friend but it always seemed to get under her fur when she said the tortoiseshell's name wrong. Suddenly a drop of water struck her flank and dripped off. She flinched slightly and looked at Hazelshade in surprise. "We have to get back now." The silvery she-cat was gone in a heartbeat backtracking to where she had buried the prey she caught earlier and digging it up without any hesitation before she bolted off toward camp.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6201
Female Posts : 137

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 23rd 2014, 20:57

His stomach quickly felt empty as Silverstream ran away. Oakheart continued to look over at the direction she ran of to. I really hope we can meet again someday. Oakheart thought to himself as his paws planted into the ground. It took him a little while to remember what his original goal was. Hunting. He shook his head to snap out of the trance he got put into and looked over at Featherstorm. "Well, shall we continue hunting?"
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 23rd 2014, 21:12

A water droplet splashed between Hazelshade's eyes and she blinked, hard. In the heartbeat that had taken her to open and close her eyes, Silverstream had disappeared. She looked over her shoulder, and spotted, just in time, her Clanmate bolting into the trees. "Uh, well. See you guys," Hazelshade said over her shoulder at the two RiverClan cats. The rain had quickly strengthened from a light drizzle to a steady patter in the few minutes that had taken her to retrieve her squirrel. As she hurried back towards camp, she noticed with annoyance that the earthy forest floor had already turned mucky. Mud coated her paws and belly fur. Great StarClan. Ew, really? By the time the calico warrior had finally escaped into the shelter of the camp tunnel, the rain had become a full downpour.

~~

Silverlily hissed. "Dang it." Water flew from fur as she gave herself a shake. Together, they'd only managed to collect enough for the nursery reinforcement before the rain started. "Ripplepaw, c'mon. We'd better get back with what we have." She gestured for her apprentice to follow as she grabbed one of the last reed bundles with her jaws and headed back up the riverbank.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roguestar February 23rd 2014, 21:12

Rogueblossom poked her head out of the warriors' den, eyes bright until she looked at the sky to see gray clouds. A storm. A big one, too. We'll have to reinforce the dens. She surveyed the clearing to check and see if her apprentice or leader was awake. Although she found no signs of either of them, she did spot Shimmerpaw. The deputy walked over to her and cleared her throat, "Hello Shimmerpaw. Do you know if Flamepaw or Snowstar is awake?"
Roguestar
Roguestar
ThunderClan Leader
ThunderClan Leader

Custom Rank : Thingy Thing
WarriorPoints : 18274
Female Posts : 720

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 127,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett February 23rd 2014, 21:28

Snowstar padded back into the camp carrying as many branches, leaves and nettle as she could to reinforce the dens. Whatever she wasn't able to carry was trailing behind her as she forced it through the tunnel, just squeezing by Hazelshade. She saw Rogueblossom the instant she made it into the clearing. Well where exactly have you been? This was easily her third or forth trip carrying all of the pieces to reinforce the dens back to the camp. She had assigned a number of other warriors to fix up the dens while they were away. The rain was coming down more quickly and harder now while she went to drop the supplies off near the inner edge of camp. Snowstar then picked up a few of the branches in her mouth and brought them over to the warriors den. It was the last to be strengthened and the others had already put a good dent into it. She had just enough time to look over at the fresh kill pile before the down poor started. "Our time is up. We need to move the fresh kill pile somewhere safe and dry." she called out to anyone who was in earshot.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433519
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 23rd 2014, 21:45

"I'll help," Hazelshade meowed, mumbling around her mouthful of squirrel. She considered for a moment about using her paws to kick some of the prey, but decided against it. You'll get the whole thing done faster this way, a part of her argued. The prissy side of her responded, yeah, but would you eat prey if it was coated in mud? Rolling her eyes, Hazelshade dropped her squirrel for a moment so she could grab it by the tail, along with a couple mice on the edge of the pile. "Where do we puth them?" she asked in a muffled voice.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next