Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood - Page 8 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood - Page 8 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood

+23
Hazelcloud
Sparrowfire
Talonheart
Hazelshade
Sunstar
Shadefang
Flameblossom
Roguestar
Riverstorm
Torrentheart
Blackstone
Featherstorm
Heatherpool
Wildfire04
Jade
Shimmerpaw
Noxe
Milkycloud
Oakheart
Silverstream
Nyx
Scarlett
Streamstar
27 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood - Page 8 Empty River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood

Post by Streamstar February 16th 2014, 18:12

First topic message reminder :

Plot:

In her dream, Streamstar sat at the border between Thunderclan and Riverclan. She looked up and noticed that the sky was clear, not a cloud to be seen. She turned towards the river, hoping to find fish, but what she saw suprised her. In the reflection, the sky had become filled with clouds. She looked up, and realized that these clouds were growing bigger, and getting darker every moment. Then, she heard a voice, seeming to come from everywhere and nowhere at once. A storm is brewing, which will either tear you apart or bring you together. Rain began to pour and thunder boomed, and the next moment, Streamstar was awake in her nest.

A great storm is coming, and soon Riverclan will need the help of their allies. But what does Streamstar's prophecy mean, and will it affect the relations between Thunderclan and Riverclan?

Role Play Rules:
  • All WCF Rules & ORPG Rules apply
  • All members may join
  • Any members who wish to join this RP that are not in either Thunderclan or Riverclan should make a character using the form below
  • You are not allowed to kill off another persons characters without their permission first
  • All high level positions in the clan are reserved for those members in the clan that hold that position (i.e. Leader, Deputy, Medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice)
  • Members will be accepted be either myself or Snowstar
  • Follow the plot of the story (Please don't rush it along too fast)
  • Have fun! Razz
Scarlett/Snowstar and Streamstar hold the right to ban any member from this RPG for breaking these rules as they deem appropriate. Please make sure you abide by them.

Role Play Plot Character Form:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Character's Name:[/b]
[b]Clan/Rank:[/b]
[b]Age (moons):[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Mate/Kits:[/b]
[b]Mentor/Apprentice:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Appearance/Picture:[/b]
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8450
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood - Page 8 Empty Re: River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood

Post by Hazelcloud April 11th 2014, 13:02

Username:Hazelcloud
Character's name: Tigerlily
Clan/Rank:RiverClan warrior
Age (moons): 15
Mate/kits:None
Mentor/Apprentice:None
Personality: She loves deception and she is very sweet and secretive,But don't get on her bad side!
Appearance/Picture:dappled brown and cream tortishell

Tigerlily padded into the clearing.
Hazelcloud
Hazelcloud
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4023
Female Posts : 7

Back to top Go down

River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood - Page 8 Empty Re: River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood

Post by Blackstone April 13th 2014, 04:59

"I'm good," Blackstone meowed through gritted teeth and the stick. He let go of the stick and pulled himself up with his front paws. He put his back leg that hadn't dislocated on the ground as well, then lifted his other leg and gingerly put some weight on it. A slight pain shot up his leg, but it was only enough to make him squeak a little. He pressed his leg firmly on the ground and took some careful steps forward.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7436
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett April 13th 2014, 14:52

~OOC: Your character is accepted Hazelcloud. You may begin Roleplaying.~

Snowstar couldn't suppress the purr any longer. As it erupted in her chest she stood up straighter and nodded to Flamepaw, hoping it would be more reassuring to her that there was really nothing to be worried about. You will be guided through what to say. There is no need to be worried she thought hoping that the ginger colored apprentice would somehow understand that. She looked at the clan cats who stood behind the apprentice now and then focused her gaze on Rogueblossom. When she began to speak, the clan fell silent. "I, Snowstar, leader of ThunderClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn." She paused to look between Flamepaw and Rogueblossom finally settling on the name that will be given to Flamepaw and would be the name she would go by until she joined the ranks of StarClan and there after. "Flamepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" Snowstar awaited the response of the apprentice. This would probably be the last time that she would go by Flamepaw and she couldn't help but be filled with a sense of pride at how much the clan had grown.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433519
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom April 13th 2014, 17:31

Flamepaw sighed happily. "I do," she mewed shakily. She kept glancing back at Rogueblossom. I'm gonna be a warrior! she thought, as if her mentor could hear her.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12876
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart April 13th 2014, 20:26

Oakheart watches as Blackstone begins to walk. Tough cat. Hopefully he will get home soon. "Are you sure you should be walking with that going on Blackstone?" Oakheart asked as he tilted his head. "You know you could be putting yourself in greater danger by injuring yourself even more." Oakheart's face almost went completely straight.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 5747
Male Posts : 115

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone April 14th 2014, 12:24

"It's fine," Blackstone purred. "Berryleaf is a gifted medicine cat. I feel better already!" He walked with a slight limp towards Oakheart. His stomach growled loudly. In all the commotion, he forgot to pick up his prey! And since he had been out-walking a flood in ice-cold rain for ages he was tired, stiff and had even more reason to be hungry. His belly growled even louder. "Anyone have anything to cure hunger?" Blackstone motioned to his belly.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7436
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelcloud April 17th 2014, 09:45

"I do." the dark brown she-cat,Tigerlily,padded in with a trout in her jaws. She dropped it by Blackstone's muzzle.
Hazelcloud
Hazelcloud
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm April 20th 2014, 20:38

Can someone please fill me in so I can join in?
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4735
Female Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawkwing2703 April 21st 2014, 03:23

me too can someone fill me in because I'd really like to join  Very Happy 
Hawkwing2703
Hawkwing2703
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Brave Hearted
WarriorPoints : 4212
Male Posts : 29

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 6th 2014, 10:40

~O.O.C.: Here's a quick summary of what's going on in Riverclan. Featherstorm, Berryleaf, Oakheart, and Blackstone are currently together, heading away from the flooding. Blackstone injured his leg, but Berryleaf treated his injury. The rest of Riverclan is heading towards Thunderclan territory to seek shelter, since their camp was destroyed by the flood.

In Thunderclan, Snowstar is holding a warrior ceremony in her den. Silverstream and Hazelshade snuck out of camp during the ceremony to head to Sunningrocks.~

Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Adelaide August 7th 2014, 12:29

River/Thunderclan RPG: The Flood - Page 8 00198-10
Role Play Update: This role play is now a badge earning event. Users will still be able to join in for a limited amount of time. A minimum of 5 on topic, plot forwarding posts are required to receive the badge. It will be awarded upon completion of the role play. If you have questions about the plot, please contact Streamstar or Scarlett for further details.
Adelaide
Adelaide
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Administrator
WarriorPoints : 6319
Female Posts : 62

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 500,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett August 7th 2014, 13:27

Snowstar stood proudly in front of the ThunderClan warriors as Flamepaw responded with the traditional 'I do'. She stopped purring as she trained her eyes on Flamepaw and Rogueblossom and began to speak. "Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Flamepaw, from this moment you will be known as Flameblossom. StarClan honors your curiosity and loyalty, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." The white she-cat looked at Rogueblossom expecting a look of surprise that Flameblossom would be named for her mentor. She dipped her head to Flameblossom and padded over to touch her nose to the newly named warriors shoulder in blessing. Once finished she headed back to where she was seated before nodding to Heatherpaw and Redleaf to step forward.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart August 8th 2014, 13:39

Oakheart watched as he stood by the doorway. I guess I could get used to this clan stuff. After all, strength is in numbers. Even though he felt relaxed and calm, he could help but think of that beautiful feline from Thunder Clan. If only I had more time with here…
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Riverstorm August 8th 2014, 19:29

Might as well join! Can I just jump in?
Riverstorm
Riverstorm
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4735
Female Posts : 131

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett August 9th 2014, 11:25

Yes. Just add to that post with your first rp post.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar August 9th 2014, 14:43

With all the flooding, it was too dangerous to swim across and the stepping stones were underwater. That left the twoleg bridge. She'd left camp with everyone except the cats Berryleaf had gone to help, but she trusted her to get them to the border safely. Streamstar led the clan towards the bridge; following the river, but always staying a safe distance from the water. The kits and elders stayed in the middle of the group so they wouldn't fall behind. They arrived at the bridge, and Streamstar checked once again to see if everyone was there.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur August 10th 2014, 14:30

I totally forgot about this rp, mind if I join in?
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10953
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett August 11th 2014, 11:01

Of course not. Please do
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostfur August 11th 2014, 12:16

Ghostfur raced through the forest towards the ThunderClan camp as fast as he could manage. He had snuck out of camp two days ago to handle a personal matter outside of clan territory without telling anybody anything, so he hoped he hadn't inconvenienced the clan. Ghostfur hadn't expected it to take two whole days, but he hoped Shimmerpaw did well without him there, however right now what mattered was getting back. Ghostfur didn't like the look of the sky and this rain wasn't very pleasant, he had to get back to camp before anything happened. As he quietly padded through the camp entrance, Ghostfur noticed that a clan meeting was underway, so he quickly slunk around the clearing trying to not be noticed as he found a spot that was out of sight where he could what was going on.

It didn't take long to find out it was a warrior naming ceremony. 'Leave it to Snowstar to hold a ceremony like this in this kind of weather. It looks like Flamepaw is Flameblossom now and it seems Heatherpaw is up next, I wonder if any other apprentices will be getting their warrior names.' Ghostfur though with a glance towards where his apprentice Shimmerpaw was sitting. He wouldn't deny that she deserved it, and on a personal note it wold mean that he succeeded in training his first ThunderClan apprentice, though if she does get called up Ghostfur had a feeling it would be a bit awkward since he's been gone for two days with no explanation. He'd have to talk with Snowstar after the meeting, and he hoped he could avoid any harsh punishment, but he'll just have to take what he gets.
Ghostfur
Ghostfur
ThunderClan Deputy
ThunderClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Ghost in the Night
WarriorPoints : 10953
Male Posts : 544

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelcloud August 12th 2014, 01:21

Tigerlily stared at the water. "I hate it." She growled,before sprinting away,trying to find other cats.I can't do this alone,I have to find others! She ran along,looking for any signs of life.
Hazelcloud
Hazelcloud
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom August 12th 2014, 08:57

Flamepaw - now Flameblossom - felt a wave of happiness when Snowstar announced her new name to the Clan. It sounded just like her mentor's name, Rogueblossom. Flameblossom stepped back for Heatherpaw and Redleaf to step forward. She turned to look at Rogueblossom. The new warrior bounced up and down with happiness. She thought about her horrible life in BloodClan. She thought about what she would be like if the earthquake didn't seperate her and Shimmerpaw from the rest of the Clan. Flame blossom felt so happy StarClan gave her and her sister another chance at life in ThunderClan.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12876
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Heatherpool August 13th 2014, 12:25

Her head pounded in her chest when she was signaled to step forward. Am I ready to be a full fledged medicine cat? But I don't know everything I need. What if I can't cure the sick cats... All of the thoughts circling around in her head made her stomach twist in knots. She stared at the ground as she headed to the front of the clan before she looked up at all of the cats staring at her. I hope I don't get the words wrong...
Heatherpool
Heatherpool
ThunderClan Medicine Cat
ThunderClan Medicine Cat

WarriorPoints : 6286
Female Posts : 185

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw August 19th 2014, 13:56

-Hay guys its T.C. and I just wanted to know if I can join? Yah I know I'm coming in super late Razz but as long as someone catches me up I'll be totally fine  Wink -
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13589
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart September 11th 2014, 22:50

Oakheart looked outside at the down pouring rain. Ugh, I just KNOW someone is going to need my help out there. The only question is where and who. He was pacing himself, moving back and forth. What if Silverstream needed my help! I mean...even if she didn't, I wouldn't mind seeing her agiain! He looked back at his clan. But it is against our rules to see each other... He began to feel his heart sink to his stomach at the thought of not being around her. Ugh! Forget this! If I can't be with her then I don't need them. Besides, I've been a lone cat for a long time. What's the worst that can happen? Oakheart bolt outside towards the direction where he first met Silverstream. I just hope I can find her.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8