Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 3 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 3 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webmaster's School for Shifters!

+13
Jade
Frost
Noxe
Shimmerpaw
Icestar of ShadowClan
Glimmermist
Tangleclaw
Flameblossom
Streamstar
Russetstar
Scarheart
Nyx
Lightclaw
17 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 3 Empty Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Lightclaw June 26th 2013, 15:28

First topic message reminder :

Hello there! We are currently in the middle of nowhere! Well, slightly. This place is called Burns, Texas. No regular human knows about it, only the not-so-rare shifter species. Now, I know you're thinking "Oh great, a school full of people who can shift into anything...how fudging original, Lighty..." Well, hold your horses, people and let me explain myself before you go ape armpit on me.

Webmaster is a huge school. The grounds take up two thirds of the city, the other part a seemingly deserted road surrounded by 'empty' forests on either side, just so those nosy humans don't find out about our little slice of heaven behind it. The school section is surrounded firstly by thick forests, dotted with a few manors for staff recreation and such. Next, is a tall wire fence, just so our students are safe and do not go wandering off and possibly find a human to give our secret to. After the fence- which...I think I mentioned is electrified?- is a thick and also tall brick wall for security purposes as well. We have learned from experience it's better safe rather than sorry.

The buildings inside all of that security are mainly either dorms, course buildings, or shops. Dorms are not separated by any criteria other than first come first serve reservations. Students and their parents choose where the student lives and what accommodations are needed. Of course, we can provide most anything, seeing as Webmaster is supported by the government very closely. In fact, our headmaster is vice president! Anyway, course buildings are large and hold up to ten classrooms in each. There is one for each base subject, another for additional courses such as art, Spanish, band, and the like, two for sport activities and PE, and another for shifting sessions to help get to know your inner shifter more. This course is required for all students.The shops are mostly recreational and for food, clothing, school supplies, etc.

As for the students, there is a large variety to them all. Unlike the shifters you are used to seeing, a majority can only shift into one animal. It is very rare to see a person who can shift into whatever they like.

Okay, now that you know of our school, I should explain some rules before giving the registration form. Here they are:

1. You can have up to 4 characters.
2. No perfect characters.
3. Only five characters can shift into anything they want.
4. None of the students are allowed to leave the school grounds.
5. Do not roleplay until accepted.
6. Fill out the form provided.
7. Have fun!

Character form:
Code:
Name:
Animal/Shift:(Any if they can shift into anything.)
Looks:
Pic: (optional)
Theme Song:
Other:

All Any spots are all taken.

My characters:

Name: Ptolemy {Pronounced:TOLL-EMMY} (Emmy)
Animal/Shift: wolf
Looks: dark haired guy with bright green eyes.
Pic:
Ptolemy:
Ptolemy's Wolf Form:
Theme Song: Hard to Love-Lee Brice
Other: Dare's older brother

Name: Daria (Dare)
Animal/Shift: Cat
Looks:dark haired girl with gray eyes and tan skin.
Pic:
Dare:
Dare's Cat Form:
Theme Song: Thrift Shop- Macklemore
Other: Emmy's younger sister

Name:Christophe
Animal/Shift: Fruit Bat
Looks: Dark haired man with blue eyes.
Pic:
Christophe:
Christophe's Bat Form:
Theme Song: Beautiful -P.O.D
Other: Emmy and Dare's uncle. Also the school's Counselor.

Name: Parker (Shadow)
Animal/Shift: Crow
Looks: A dark haired guy with thin facial hair, soulful brown eyes and black gauges
Pic:
Shadow:
Shadow's Crow Form:
Theme Song: Everybody's Got Somebody but Me- Hunter Hayes
Other: Dare's Best guy friend

Last edited by Lightningstorm on June 28th 2013, 13:05; edited 2 times in total
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13697
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 3 Empty Re: Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Nyx June 27th 2013, 14:41

~Maybe Esme. Brynne plays the guitar and the drums. c:~

"Ooh, natural talent," Esme grinned. "How modest of you, Kat." She tugged on her brown hair and glanced over at Dare. "Let's go get Brynne first. And then maybe we can go off somewhere and practice our shifting."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 3 Empty Re: Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Lightclaw June 27th 2013, 14:57

-Sure, Flamepaw and yeah you're accepted c:-

Dare smiled at Ally. "That's awesome! I'm vocalist and main guitarist since most of my bandmates can't quite play very well. I'd love for you to join, there're only Me, Alexander, and Shadow so far." Looking at Esme, she smirked devillishly. "You wouldn't happen to play drums or anything, would you?"

"Kat! It's been forever! Was it Reynolds again? Or the new one, Ramirez?"
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 27th 2013, 15:02

~don't they see each other every day...? i'm confuzzled D:~

"Hey Dare!" Kat shifted her grip on her books. "It was Ramirez... Frizzy, puffy hair? Glasses? Never-closing mouth? Yeah, that one. And sorry I can't join your band, I'm thinking of forming an ensemble..."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13271
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 27th 2013, 15:09

"Man! I was really hoping you would this year. Alex'll be disappointed." She waggled her eyebrows jokingly. Alexander and Shadow were Dare's childhood friends and great shifters. Everyone knew about Alexander's crush on Kat, but he still refused to admit it.

"Well, he's transferring soon anyway, I guess. Going to Cali since his grandma needs him to nurse her. D'you know she's a hundred? Crazy, right?"

(Well, she was pretty busy with band for a while, so she didn't see anyone much)
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 27th 2013, 15:13

"Orchestra?" Esme perked up. "I play the cello. And the piano." She looked over at Dare with an apologetic smile. "No drums for me, although Brynne plays guitar and drums pretty well. Maybe you should ask her. Look, she's coming over now." She turned around and waved frantically. "Hey Bri!"

Brynne waved back, a little less wildly, and quickened her pace. She stopped behind Esme and slung an arm over her shoulders. "Hi sis, hey guys."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 27th 2013, 15:18

Dare shurgged, understanding and gave a large lopsided grin to Brynne. "Hey there! I'm Daria, but you can call me Dare. I was wondering if you were interested in joining my band, Melancholy. We're gonna be short a drummer since my bud, Alexander's leaving."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 27th 2013, 15:23

Lightningstorm wrote:"Man! I was really hoping you would this year. Alex'll be disappointed." She waggled her eyebrows jokingly. Alexander and Shadow were Dare's childhood friends and great shifters. Everyone knew about Alexander's crush on Kat, but he still refused to admit it.

"Well, he's transferring soon anyway, I guess. Going to Cali since his grandma needs him to nurse her. D'you know she's a hundred? Crazy, right?"

(Well, she was pretty busy with band for a while, so she didn't see anyone much)

~ok~

"Oh. Who cares about Alex?" Kat laughed, though she showed the slightest blush. "Esme, I'd love to have you! We need a violist though..." Kat shook her head. "Gah, I'd expect she's more like five hundred considering Ramirez's age..." She stepped back. "So, where are we going?"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 27th 2013, 16:11

Esme laughed. "Awesome. We could ask around campus for orchestra players today." Dumping her backpack on the ground, she turned around and rummaged in the contents, looking for her phone.

~

"Hey Dare, my name's Brynne. You can call me Bri too." She smiled, acknowledging the other girl with a friendly nod. "Oh!" Her eyes brightened at the mentioning of a band. "That's cool, I heard of you guys last year, but I never got the chance to ask if I could join. That would be great if I could be the drummer!"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 27th 2013, 17:22

Dawn walked into her class room and dropped her books. She looked around the room. After she got a glimpse of the room she left to explore the school. She stopped by the art room. She walked in a looked at some of the art. She exited then started to look around more. She noticed the group of people in the music room. She walked in at looked at all the instruments then she looked at the people with her hood covering one eye and half of the other.

( the hood thing is on my sign up sheet if you wanna see it.)
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10856
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 27th 2013, 17:34

~Sorry, cousins were over. Late post~

Josh nodded and led Emma to the office. They came out with her locker number and class schedule. "Hay, we're locker buds." Josh noticed.

(Can we be locker buds?)
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13568
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 27th 2013, 17:41

She walked a little closer. She final got the courage to say " Hi". she said in a low voice but loud enough for the others to hear her soft low voice. She crept closer.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 27th 2013, 19:07

((Hehe me and Russetfeather decided on chat that Naomi and Jacque would be roomies Razz just sayin. And also Jacque's name is pronounced 'Jackie' I decided XD))

Jacque lugged her duffel bag and suitcase up the two flights of stairs to her dorm at the Webmaster's School. Many events had led her to this new start. Including a very unpleasant furball and some ruined drapes. Well I guess thats what turning into a cat gets you! As Jacque entered the room, she saw it was pretty spacious. About half the room was decorated with pictures, and Jacque could see someone had already unpacked their things a while ago. "Must have been a returning student," Jacque wondered out loud. "Maybe she can show me around and help me with the first day." Jacque had moved around a lot, and she knew that the first day was always the hardest. That was the day people formed their first opinions of you, and first opinions can be very hard to shake. Shaking off horrifying memories of first days that were bound to be encountered later, Jacque dropped her duffel full of her running gear on a plain, unmade bed in the corner of the room. Laying down on top of the bed and the duffel, she sighed. She knew coming to this school was the best thing for her family who strived for normalicy and she didn't even expect to be invited home for Christmas, but she couldn't help missing and still loving the people who had banished her.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4812
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Russetstar June 27th 2013, 19:10

Naomi finished her lunch and headed for the dorm. School would start in another ten minutes. She stopped for a second. She completely forgot about her roomate! She speed-walked quickly to her dorm, and swung the door open. "Sorry I'm late! I had to grab a bite. I guess you're my roomate. I'm Naomi." She said smiling. "Need help?"
Russetstar
Russetstar
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Custom Rank : no.
WarriorPoints : 6876
Female Posts : 651

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 27th 2013, 19:37

"Thats alright! Hey Naomi! I'm Jacque. I just kinda got here, due to a, uh, error in bus routes. I know classes start in a few minutes, so I was just planning to unpack later. I think I have Spanish class next. Or was it English class? I think it said the class was in the south wing." Jacque fumbled in her luggage for the schedule sent to her in the mail a few weeks earlier. She didn't have a locker yet, but that wasn't a big deal. She was used to carrying all of her books with her.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4812
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 27th 2013, 20:00

( anyone wanna be dawn's room mate?)
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist June 27th 2013, 22:42

~Everyone is going to their dorms so I guess I will too!~
Faye ate quickly excited to go to her own dorm. She rushed down the hall with a huge smile on her face. She found her dorm no one was there "Yeah. I get first picks on beds!" she whispered. She sat on her bed and looked at a clock "Hmm. My roomie is kinda late. I wonder if I even got one?" Faye said. She looked down at her feet waiting.

Last edited by Glimmermist on June 28th 2013, 10:20; edited 1 time in total
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6309
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 28th 2013, 07:43

~I need a roommate~

Ally realized it was time to go to dorms, (I guess) so she hurried to the hall where the dorms were. "Room B7," Ally quietly reminded herself. She was quite forgetful, so she said it 5 more times to herself.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12855
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 28th 2013, 07:47

( can Dawn be ally's roommate??)

Dawn walked down the hall over to her dorm. She looked around to see if anyone was inside the dorm. She walked in and placed her bag down.

( Can Dawn have Deslexia?)
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 28th 2013, 08:37

~Sure ^-^~
Dare had already gotten her dorm ready since she'd been here last year. Of course Ptolemy had chosen to live right next door. That meant constant visits to see how her band and general life was going...and if she had a boyfriend yet. It was really stupid and kind of made Dare dread going outside her room where she could lock him out.

Ptolemy on the other hand, was in his dorm napping. He had just gotten finished training and had an hour break. Hopefully no one would disturb him because he was in a foul mood from lack of sleep out of excitement from the last few days.

~Again, we need more boys! Also, I'll be putting a teacher character up soon.~
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 28th 2013, 08:43

( I am going to create another character that's a boy if that's alright with you?.?)
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 28th 2013, 09:21

~NocteNocteNocte. Can Kat and Esme be roommates? Very Happy And also you can rp my charries when I'm not here.~

"I'm going back to my room," Kat said. She looked back at Esme to see her rummaging in her back. "I'll meet you back at the dorm."
[going to make up architecture here]
Kat took the stair two at a time, thinking about Dare's comment about Alexander being upset if she didn't join the band. Kat really wanted to form an ensemble but she didn't really want to upset Alexander either... Apparently Alexander liked her, but Kat wasn't sure about her feelings toward him. Generally she saw him as another of those dudes who just happens to be in the hallway.
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 28th 2013, 09:30

~That's perfectly fine, thanks! Here are my new characters:

Name:Christophe
Animal/Shift: Fruit Bat
Looks: Dark haired man with blue eyes.
Pic:
Christophe:
Christophe's Bat Form:
Theme Song: Beautiful -P.O.D
Other: Emmy and Dare's uncle. Also the school's Counselor.

Name: Parker (Shadow)
Animal/Shift: Crow
Looks: A dark haired guy with thin facial hair, soulful brown eyes and black gauges
Pic:
Shadow:
Shadow's Crow Form:
Theme Song: Everybody's Got Somebody but Me- Hunter Hayes
Other: Dare's Best guy friend
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2013, 09:38

~Sure Noxeeeeee. And Lighty, can Brynne and Dare be roommates?~

"'Kay!" Esme yelled over her shoulder. She found her phone a moment later, and leaped to her feet. "I'll catch you guys later. Want to meet up for lunch?" Without waiting for an answer, she turned and darted away toward the stairway of the dorms.

"I'll text you!" Brynne called after her sister. She didn't know whether she had heard or not: Esme had already vanished upstairs.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 28th 2013, 09:44

(Sure!)
Dare sighed, yawning a bit. The finishing posters and such had been added on her wall today and had worn her out. She let out a startled hiss and turned into her small ginger and white cat form when Shadow suddenly came up and yanked her from the ground by her armpits.

Shadow had just been on a flight around the school to wake him up when he saw Dare enter the school with Ptolemy. It took him a bit to land and shift, but he soon found her again and scared her with his usual by picking her up suddenly. This time, she turned into her cat form, making him almost fall over in laughter, even when she clawed his arms up.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 28th 2013, 09:49

name- Adam
age- 14 yrs
gender- male
shift- fox
looks- teen boy with orange and brown hair with brown eyes
pic-
Spoiler:
theme song- Into the night-
other- I need a roommate

forgot how to do spoiler and I will edit the post

Last edited by Scarheart on June 28th 2013, 12:18; edited 1 time in total
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next