Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 9 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 9 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webmaster's School for Shifters!

+13
Jade
Frost
Noxe
Shimmerpaw
Icestar of ShadowClan
Glimmermist
Tangleclaw
Flameblossom
Streamstar
Russetstar
Scarheart
Nyx
Lightclaw
17 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 9 Empty Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Lightclaw June 26th 2013, 15:28

First topic message reminder :

Hello there! We are currently in the middle of nowhere! Well, slightly. This place is called Burns, Texas. No regular human knows about it, only the not-so-rare shifter species. Now, I know you're thinking "Oh great, a school full of people who can shift into anything...how fudging original, Lighty..." Well, hold your horses, people and let me explain myself before you go ape armpit on me.

Webmaster is a huge school. The grounds take up two thirds of the city, the other part a seemingly deserted road surrounded by 'empty' forests on either side, just so those nosy humans don't find out about our little slice of heaven behind it. The school section is surrounded firstly by thick forests, dotted with a few manors for staff recreation and such. Next, is a tall wire fence, just so our students are safe and do not go wandering off and possibly find a human to give our secret to. After the fence- which...I think I mentioned is electrified?- is a thick and also tall brick wall for security purposes as well. We have learned from experience it's better safe rather than sorry.

The buildings inside all of that security are mainly either dorms, course buildings, or shops. Dorms are not separated by any criteria other than first come first serve reservations. Students and their parents choose where the student lives and what accommodations are needed. Of course, we can provide most anything, seeing as Webmaster is supported by the government very closely. In fact, our headmaster is vice president! Anyway, course buildings are large and hold up to ten classrooms in each. There is one for each base subject, another for additional courses such as art, Spanish, band, and the like, two for sport activities and PE, and another for shifting sessions to help get to know your inner shifter more. This course is required for all students.The shops are mostly recreational and for food, clothing, school supplies, etc.

As for the students, there is a large variety to them all. Unlike the shifters you are used to seeing, a majority can only shift into one animal. It is very rare to see a person who can shift into whatever they like.

Okay, now that you know of our school, I should explain some rules before giving the registration form. Here they are:

1. You can have up to 4 characters.
2. No perfect characters.
3. Only five characters can shift into anything they want.
4. None of the students are allowed to leave the school grounds.
5. Do not roleplay until accepted.
6. Fill out the form provided.
7. Have fun!

Character form:
Code:
Name:
Animal/Shift:(Any if they can shift into anything.)
Looks:
Pic: (optional)
Theme Song:
Other:

All Any spots are all taken.

My characters:

Name: Ptolemy {Pronounced:TOLL-EMMY} (Emmy)
Animal/Shift: wolf
Looks: dark haired guy with bright green eyes.
Pic:
Ptolemy:
Ptolemy's Wolf Form:
Theme Song: Hard to Love-Lee Brice
Other: Dare's older brother

Name: Daria (Dare)
Animal/Shift: Cat
Looks:dark haired girl with gray eyes and tan skin.
Pic:
Dare:
Dare's Cat Form:
Theme Song: Thrift Shop- Macklemore
Other: Emmy's younger sister

Name:Christophe
Animal/Shift: Fruit Bat
Looks: Dark haired man with blue eyes.
Pic:
Christophe:
Christophe's Bat Form:
Theme Song: Beautiful -P.O.D
Other: Emmy and Dare's uncle. Also the school's Counselor.

Name: Parker (Shadow)
Animal/Shift: Crow
Looks: A dark haired guy with thin facial hair, soulful brown eyes and black gauges
Pic:
Shadow:
Shadow's Crow Form:
Theme Song: Everybody's Got Somebody but Me- Hunter Hayes
Other: Dare's Best guy friend

Last edited by Lightningstorm on June 28th 2013, 13:05; edited 2 times in total
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13669
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 9 Empty Re: Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Lightclaw July 8th 2013, 16:43

Dare gritted her teeth at Austin's wink. "Excuse me a moment, Dahra." she growled. Stalking over to the boy, she stopped just short of her nose bumping his, anger making her gray eyes stormy. "Look, punk...I don't like being winked at by a little boy I don't even know. If you want to keep your eyes, I suggest you not do that again."

Shadow's eyes widened. "Uh, hang tight...I gotta stop her before she really blinds this kid." he muttered to Dahra and slipped after his friend. "Dare, c'mon...don't want Christophe nagging you again, right? Plus, hurting him would get you into crap you'd not wanna deal with. Just leave it."

Daria's jaw ticked.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 9 Empty Re: Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Nyx July 9th 2013, 20:34

"Whoa, what's going on?" Esme paused in the hall, her eyebrows raised as she looked back and forth between the new kids and Shadow and Dare. "What did um, this guy do?" She gestured at Austin, slightly wary about the livid flash in Dare's eyes as she glared at him. The other girl--someone she'd never seen before--looked speechless, her mouth slightly open in an expression of surprise and apprehensive fascination.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38622
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam July 9th 2013, 22:57

Name: Artemis
Animal/Shift:(Any if they can shift into anything.) A grizzly bear
Looks: A tall girl with dark brown hair, almost black.
Pic: (optional) Nope
Theme Song:nope
Other: nope
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9631
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw July 10th 2013, 01:21

-Accepted Very Happy-

Dare shoved her hands into her pocket's, gray eyes now cool as ice. Looking at her friend, she smirked darkly, eyes taking on an amber tint and pupils narrowing as her cat form showed itself because of her earlier anger. Her nails had grown longer and her ears were now pointy as well as her canines. "He was hitting on us, and I found it degrading."

"Well I think he peed his pants, so I'm pretty sure y'all are even." Shadow chuckled, a nervous edge to his laugh. He hated to see Dare so angry from such a trivial thing. Maybe something was on her mind again.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunbeam July 10th 2013, 06:41

~So, can I start roleplaying? Super Happy~
Sunbeam
Sunbeam
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Deadly
WarriorPoints : 9631
Male Posts : 1589

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 19,300

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe July 10th 2013, 08:58

~You know you can start once you are accepted right?~

Austin casually raised an eyebrow. "Hitting on you? Woah there." He stepped away smoothly. "Well I'll stop if you'd tell me."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13243
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom July 10th 2013, 11:40

~Can ANYONE meet Kim? Please?~
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12827
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone September 18th 2013, 17:54

Name: Kade
Animal/Shift: Grey wolf
Looks: Tall with short brown hair and blue eyes
Pic: N/A
Theme song: Greyhound by Swedish House Mafia
Other: Ash's twin brother

Name: Ash
Animal/Shift: European eagle owl
Looks: Tall-ish with long blonde hair and brown eyes
Pic: N/A
Theme song: Don't You Worry Child by Swedish House Mafia and John Martin
Other: Kade's twin sister

PS. I have seen a wolf and an eagle owl before. I held the eagle owl. My sister has a feather to prove it. I saw the wolves at a wildlife park, and I saw the eagle owl called Murray at a falconry in Aberdeenshire.

Last edited by Blackstone on September 19th 2013, 14:49; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forgot to say that i saw both characters shifts. oooooops.)
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7387
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 18th 2013, 19:34

Haha I remember something similar to this c:
Name: Ryan
Animal/Shift:(Any if they can shift into anything.) King Cheetah
Looks: Tall, thin, lanky girl with smooth, pale, clear skin. She has tattoos running along her arms, and long, wavy light caramel brown hair that falls over her face. She has wide, beautiful emerald green eyes and slightly freckled cheeks.
Theme Song: Unbreakable by Fireflight
Other:

Name: Lane
Animal:: Bengal Tiger
Looks: Tall, muscular boy. He has smooth, tanned skin dotted with freckles. He has shaggy blonde and bright amber eyes.
Pic:
Theme Song: Caught Like a Fly by Falling in Reserves
Other:
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5656
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Thunderclaw September 18th 2013, 21:14

Name:Ray
Animal/Shift:(If they can shift into anything)Tiger(your every day original one)
Looks:Black haired, tall boy with contacts and green eyes. Long legs.Hair goes down just over eyes.
Theme Song:Monster by Skillet
Other:
Thunderclaw
Thunderclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Nightmare
WarriorPoints : 6612
Male Posts : 971

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe September 19th 2013, 16:17

Wait guys this rp is dead and Lighty doesn't even come on any more...
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13243
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackstone September 19th 2013, 16:24

Aw come on! Seriously, I didn't know. Oops. Didn't check the dates. It was in like July, OOPS.
Blackstone
Blackstone
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : carolus t-rex
WarriorPoints : 7387
Male Posts : 446

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9