Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webmaster's School for Shifters!

+13
Jade
Frost
Noxe
Shimmerpaw
Icestar of ShadowClan
Glimmermist
Tangleclaw
Flameblossom
Streamstar
Russetstar
Scarheart
Nyx
Lightclaw
17 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 2 Empty Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Lightclaw June 26th 2013, 15:28

First topic message reminder :

Hello there! We are currently in the middle of nowhere! Well, slightly. This place is called Burns, Texas. No regular human knows about it, only the not-so-rare shifter species. Now, I know you're thinking "Oh great, a school full of people who can shift into anything...how fudging original, Lighty..." Well, hold your horses, people and let me explain myself before you go ape armpit on me.

Webmaster is a huge school. The grounds take up two thirds of the city, the other part a seemingly deserted road surrounded by 'empty' forests on either side, just so those nosy humans don't find out about our little slice of heaven behind it. The school section is surrounded firstly by thick forests, dotted with a few manors for staff recreation and such. Next, is a tall wire fence, just so our students are safe and do not go wandering off and possibly find a human to give our secret to. After the fence- which...I think I mentioned is electrified?- is a thick and also tall brick wall for security purposes as well. We have learned from experience it's better safe rather than sorry.

The buildings inside all of that security are mainly either dorms, course buildings, or shops. Dorms are not separated by any criteria other than first come first serve reservations. Students and their parents choose where the student lives and what accommodations are needed. Of course, we can provide most anything, seeing as Webmaster is supported by the government very closely. In fact, our headmaster is vice president! Anyway, course buildings are large and hold up to ten classrooms in each. There is one for each base subject, another for additional courses such as art, Spanish, band, and the like, two for sport activities and PE, and another for shifting sessions to help get to know your inner shifter more. This course is required for all students.The shops are mostly recreational and for food, clothing, school supplies, etc.

As for the students, there is a large variety to them all. Unlike the shifters you are used to seeing, a majority can only shift into one animal. It is very rare to see a person who can shift into whatever they like.

Okay, now that you know of our school, I should explain some rules before giving the registration form. Here they are:

1. You can have up to 4 characters.
2. No perfect characters.
3. Only five characters can shift into anything they want.
4. None of the students are allowed to leave the school grounds.
5. Do not roleplay until accepted.
6. Fill out the form provided.
7. Have fun!

Character form:
Code:
Name:
Animal/Shift:(Any if they can shift into anything.)
Looks:
Pic: (optional)
Theme Song:
Other:

All Any spots are all taken.

My characters:

Name: Ptolemy {Pronounced:TOLL-EMMY} (Emmy)
Animal/Shift: wolf
Looks: dark haired guy with bright green eyes.
Pic:
Ptolemy:
Ptolemy's Wolf Form:
Theme Song: Hard to Love-Lee Brice
Other: Dare's older brother

Name: Daria (Dare)
Animal/Shift: Cat
Looks:dark haired girl with gray eyes and tan skin.
Pic:
Dare:
Dare's Cat Form:
Theme Song: Thrift Shop- Macklemore
Other: Emmy's younger sister

Name:Christophe
Animal/Shift: Fruit Bat
Looks: Dark haired man with blue eyes.
Pic:
Christophe:
Christophe's Bat Form:
Theme Song: Beautiful -P.O.D
Other: Emmy and Dare's uncle. Also the school's Counselor.

Name: Parker (Shadow)
Animal/Shift: Crow
Looks: A dark haired guy with thin facial hair, soulful brown eyes and black gauges
Pic:
Shadow:
Shadow's Crow Form:
Theme Song: Everybody's Got Somebody but Me- Hunter Hayes
Other: Dare's Best guy friend

Last edited by Lightningstorm on June 28th 2013, 13:05; edited 2 times in total
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13668
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 2 Empty Re: Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Streamstar June 27th 2013, 06:09

It was Emma's first day at Webmaster's school and she was nervous. She had lived a normal life up until now, keeping her ability to shift into a fox a secret, but on her birthday, her parents came home earlier than she expected, thinking they'd come home to see their daughter, but instead finding a fox.

She entered the school, wearing a black hoodie, jeans, and a gray backpack, filled with stuff she thought she might need for her first day of school. Her slightly wavy red hair, stood out against the black of her hoodie.

As soon as she entered the school, the first thing she saw was two girls crashing into eachother, and a boy who was laughing. She paused for a moment, unsure what to say, and then said, "Are you two okay?"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8400
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 2 Empty Re: Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Tangleclaw June 27th 2013, 07:00

(Can Emma and Josh be good friends. Like they can meet at the front door. He can show her to the office.)

Josh walked into the door seeing Emma. "Hi. I'm Josh. You must be Emma." Josh greeted. "I get detention a lot so I kinda know everyone's name because they say the newbies and stuff a lot." Josh giggled. He was a trouble maker and loved pranking his sister. "I can show you to the front office."
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13539
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 27th 2013, 07:19

As Ally walked by, she saw Josh greeting a girl. Ally scowled and kept walking. She glanced at the tiny slip of paper in her hand. It had her locker number on it and the combonation, too. (I really misspelled combonation, didn't I?) She eventually found her locker and opened it with no problem. Ally placed her stuff in the locker and shut it. But as she walked away, someone else was walking towards the locker. "Um, sorry, but that's my locker," she said as-a-matter-of-a-factly.

~That was her locker buddy. So, can someone be her locker buddy? Boy or girl will do. Smile
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12826
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 27th 2013, 07:52

Dare finally found her phone and popped one of the buds back in, shoving her phone into her jacket pocket and used the girl's hand to easily heave herself to her feet. She didn't way much, so it wasn't that hard. Irritably swatting her dark hair from her eyes, she gave Ptolemy a dirty look then looked back at Esme. Before she could speak, another girl asked if they were ok. "Don't sweat it. I think Lori's fine." She gestured to her guitar case to show that it was "Lori". "And Steve's playing just fine, so it's all good." her look changed from angry to easy-going as she laughed.

Ptolemy shook his head at Dare. "Well, I think I'm gonna go now, Cat Lady. Try not to butt heads with any more of your classmates." he gave another hearty laugh at his own joke.

Daria rolled her eyes at her brother's nickname for her as well as the lame pun. "Yeah, yeah. Careful on the field, Teen Wolf. Wouldn't want another rage quit involving Animal Control." she smirked and watched smugly as her brother scoffed and stalked away to his locker.

Ptolemy reached out to open his locker when a girl told him it wasn't his. His green eyes looked over at her with a confused expression. "Uh, yeah it is....Locker 126." He showed his scrap of paper then looked at the locker that said 125, blushing in embarrassment. "Oh, uh...my bad." he scratched his neck awkwardly. "The names Ptolemy, what's your's?" Emmy recovered easily, stretching out his hand in greeting.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 27th 2013, 08:09

( Dawn can be her locker buddy, but its her first day. )

Dawn stood out side of the school. She pulled her hoodie down and walked in to the school. She looked at her locker number. She walked over to her locker and tossed her lunch inside. She started to tidy up her messy and dirty locker.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10827
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 27th 2013, 11:05

Esme shrugged and stared after the boy with a puzzled expression. "That's your brother?" she asked Dare. "It's my first year here, I don't know. My older sister Brynne came here before, but she didn't tell me much about the people. Do you know Brynne?" The slight girl clasped her hands together and glanced quickly around the campus. Where was Bri?
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38621
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar June 27th 2013, 11:19

~They can be good friends, Tangleclaw~

Emma found it quite strange that the girl (Dare) had given her guitar and phone names. But she didn't have much time to think about it before a boy came over to greet her. She was suprised that Josh knew her name, and even if he had heard her name before, she was suprised that he knew what she looked like. When he offered to show her the office, she said, "Sure, thats where I get the slip of paper with my locker number right?" Emma glanced over as a girl walked by, by the girl just scowled at her and kept walking. "Who's that?" she asked Josh.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8400
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 27th 2013, 11:21

( How many characters can we play?)
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 27th 2013, 11:39

Ally held out her hand to Dawn. "You must be my locker buddy. I'm Ally, nice to meet you!" she said happily.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 27th 2013, 11:41

It says in Lightningstorm's first post that you can have up to 4 characters.

(And Flamepaw, I think Lighty's character was talking to you? o.0)
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 27th 2013, 11:46

~Oh...sorry...I really have to pay more attention...~

Ally shook Ptolemy's hand. "Ally. Are you new here? I am, a little. I'm Josh's sister. If you haven't met him, he's the annoying kid always pranking people. And it's ok if you got the locker wrong...people make mistakes. Anyway, see you around!"
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 27th 2013, 12:26

Name: Jacque
Animal/Shift: can she shift into a kitty? Very Happy
Looks: long, black hair, usually pulled into a braid or a bun. She is pretty tall with caramel-colored skin and hazel eyes. She has a small birthmark behind her left ear.
Theme Song: Let it Rock
Other: sometimes gets stuck in the form of a cat, so she has a kitty door in her dorm and a special cat basket set up.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4783
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 27th 2013, 12:35

~Accepted!~

Ptolemy grinned and gave her hand a light shake. "Josh, huh? I think a few of my friends have gotten pranked by him. He seems pretty cool from what I've heard around school. My sister is Dare, over there with the guitar case. She's your age, but skipped a grade, so she's been here as long as I have. Nice to meet you by the way."

Dare chuckled. "Unfortunatly, yes he is. He's a jerk sometimes, but not all that bad. If he starts flirting, just tell me. Oh, and Brynne....I think I may know her....I don't really know many people since I mainly focused on my band last year."
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw June 27th 2013, 12:39

~Is it too late to join??~

Name: Madison (Maddy)
Animal/Shift: Any
Looks: Medium sized girl with short, light brown hair. She has large, wide, warm brown eyes.
Pic:
Spoiler:
Theme Song: Clarity by Zedd (Feat. Foxes)
Other: N/A

Name: Nicholas (Nick, Nicky)
Animal/Shift: Hawk
Looks: Tall boy with tousled black hair and blue eyes.
Pic:
human:

Hawk:
Theme Song: Eye of The Tiger by Survivor
Other: Family is dealing with tough times, father died, and is a nig flirt. Looking for money.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6162
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 27th 2013, 12:57

Ally grinned, happy she made a new friend. "Well, see you around!" she said merrily. She checked her scedule (I really misspelled that Razz) and saw she was going to shifting for pros. Ally grabbed the books she needed and ran down the hall, eager to get to her first class.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 27th 2013, 13:05

Dawn looked at her then closed her locker then walked away.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 27th 2013, 13:34

Esme smiled faintly. "I wish I had a brother. Maybe a younger one. Bri can be a little annoying to me sometimes." She scanned the campus again, and finally spotted Brynne heading toward the lockers. "Hey! There's my sister," she exclaimed. "I guess I should go over there. Where are you gonna go?" Esme looked back at the other girl. It seemed kind of rude just to run off and leave her behind.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 27th 2013, 13:36

Scarheart, I've already reminded you many times about RP posting. Please read the rules [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and do not make these offenses again.

Name: Catare (Kat)
Animal/Shift:(Any if they can shift into anything.) any
Looks: Dark brown hair, green eyes. Tall and slender.
Pic: (optional) ~
Theme Song: ~
Other: bffls with Esme and Dare? Very Happy
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13242
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 27th 2013, 13:42

That's fine with me, Noxe! She couldbe a part of Dare's band, maybe? Accepted btw.

Dare shrugged. "I've got nothing to do, right now is English and I was planning to skip anyhow. Oh, and brothers are nasty, they burp and fart on you all the time." she chuckled.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 27th 2013, 13:44

~Could Brynne join the band this year? o:~

Esme grinned. "Sounds charming. Anyways, want to come with me then? I have a free period right now, and I was going to meet up with Kat and Bri."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw June 27th 2013, 13:49

~Am I accepted?~
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6162
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 27th 2013, 13:53

~wait can someone tell me what happened so far? lol~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist June 27th 2013, 14:15

Faye walked around her new school. All of this was new to her. She found the food court and suddenly she was hungry. She got some food and looked for an empty seat.

Last edited by Glimmermist on June 27th 2013, 14:26; edited 1 time in total
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6280
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 27th 2013, 14:16

~Can Ally join Dare's band? If she can, can she play bass?

As Ally ran down the hall, she bumped in a girl. "Oh! You must be Dare. I met your brother. I hear you have a band! Just to let you know, I play bass guitar," she said. She could be apart of a band! She wouldn't be the shy girl anymore. She would be the cool, bass-playing shape shifter. Ally smiled when she thought of being popular. Something she had never exprienced.
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 27th 2013, 14:33

Kat ran into the hallway. "Esme! Dare!" she panted. "Sorry, the Spanish teacher kept me in there. Something about my natural talent blah blah." She rolled her eyes. "I think this is my free period... what do you guys want to do?"

~anyone want to be in orchestra with meeee~
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next