Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 4 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 4 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Webmaster's School for Shifters!

+13
Jade
Frost
Noxe
Shimmerpaw
Icestar of ShadowClan
Glimmermist
Tangleclaw
Flameblossom
Streamstar
Russetstar
Scarheart
Nyx
Lightclaw
17 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 4 Empty Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Lightclaw June 26th 2013, 15:28

First topic message reminder :

Hello there! We are currently in the middle of nowhere! Well, slightly. This place is called Burns, Texas. No regular human knows about it, only the not-so-rare shifter species. Now, I know you're thinking "Oh great, a school full of people who can shift into anything...how fudging original, Lighty..." Well, hold your horses, people and let me explain myself before you go ape armpit on me.

Webmaster is a huge school. The grounds take up two thirds of the city, the other part a seemingly deserted road surrounded by 'empty' forests on either side, just so those nosy humans don't find out about our little slice of heaven behind it. The school section is surrounded firstly by thick forests, dotted with a few manors for staff recreation and such. Next, is a tall wire fence, just so our students are safe and do not go wandering off and possibly find a human to give our secret to. After the fence- which...I think I mentioned is electrified?- is a thick and also tall brick wall for security purposes as well. We have learned from experience it's better safe rather than sorry.

The buildings inside all of that security are mainly either dorms, course buildings, or shops. Dorms are not separated by any criteria other than first come first serve reservations. Students and their parents choose where the student lives and what accommodations are needed. Of course, we can provide most anything, seeing as Webmaster is supported by the government very closely. In fact, our headmaster is vice president! Anyway, course buildings are large and hold up to ten classrooms in each. There is one for each base subject, another for additional courses such as art, Spanish, band, and the like, two for sport activities and PE, and another for shifting sessions to help get to know your inner shifter more. This course is required for all students.The shops are mostly recreational and for food, clothing, school supplies, etc.

As for the students, there is a large variety to them all. Unlike the shifters you are used to seeing, a majority can only shift into one animal. It is very rare to see a person who can shift into whatever they like.

Okay, now that you know of our school, I should explain some rules before giving the registration form. Here they are:

1. You can have up to 4 characters.
2. No perfect characters.
3. Only five characters can shift into anything they want.
4. None of the students are allowed to leave the school grounds.
5. Do not roleplay until accepted.
6. Fill out the form provided.
7. Have fun!

Character form:
Code:
Name:
Animal/Shift:(Any if they can shift into anything.)
Looks:
Pic: (optional)
Theme Song:
Other:

All Any spots are all taken.

My characters:

Name: Ptolemy {Pronounced:TOLL-EMMY} (Emmy)
Animal/Shift: wolf
Looks: dark haired guy with bright green eyes.
Pic:
Ptolemy:
Ptolemy's Wolf Form:
Theme Song: Hard to Love-Lee Brice
Other: Dare's older brother

Name: Daria (Dare)
Animal/Shift: Cat
Looks:dark haired girl with gray eyes and tan skin.
Pic:
Dare:
Dare's Cat Form:
Theme Song: Thrift Shop- Macklemore
Other: Emmy's younger sister

Name:Christophe
Animal/Shift: Fruit Bat
Looks: Dark haired man with blue eyes.
Pic:
Christophe:
Christophe's Bat Form:
Theme Song: Beautiful -P.O.D
Other: Emmy and Dare's uncle. Also the school's Counselor.

Name: Parker (Shadow)
Animal/Shift: Crow
Looks: A dark haired guy with thin facial hair, soulful brown eyes and black gauges
Pic:
Shadow:
Shadow's Crow Form:
Theme Song: Everybody's Got Somebody but Me- Hunter Hayes
Other: Dare's Best guy friend

Last edited by Lightningstorm on June 28th 2013, 13:05; edited 2 times in total
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13669
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 4 Empty Re: Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Guest June 28th 2013, 10:20

Name: Jaden
Animal/Shift: Husky
Looks: A dude with brown hair and bright blue eyes
Pic:
The dude:
husky:
Theme Song: Numb by Linkin Park
Other: Nope

Back to top Go down

Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 4 Empty Re: Webmaster's School for Shifters!

Post by Noxe June 28th 2013, 10:22

~lighty who's rping Alexander?~

Kat heard Esme running and looked back, startled out of her thoughts. "Hey. Want to practice Shifting into..." Her voice trailed away as she felt her phone vibrate. She pulled it out of her pocket and unlocked it. "What the..." She showed Esme the text. "Do you know this number?"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : veteran
WarriorPoints : 13243
Female Posts : 3294

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 28th 2013, 10:24

~Both of you are accepted! Adam could be Shadow's room mate if you want. (: Also, i dunno. anyone's open to play him ^-^~
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarheart June 28th 2013, 10:35

( ok thanks)

Adam entered the school and walked over to his locker. He untied his suitcase from the bike. he pulled out a room number and walked over to his dorm.
Scarheart
Scarheart
ShadowClan Medicine Cat
ShadowClan Medicine Cat

Custom Rank : warrior
WarriorPoints : 10828
Female Posts : 753

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw June 28th 2013, 10:45

Maddy slid into the school doors-late as always- and promptly slammed into someone standing in the hall (anyone?). "Oh, I'm sorry!" She said, looking into the person's eyes.

Nicholas walked around the halls of the school and looked around to see if anyone was near. He decided that he should find his dorm, so he morphed into a hawk and flew his way up to the boys' dorms. (Nick needs a roommate)
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Ectobiolobabysitter
WarriorPoints : 6163
Female Posts : 2001

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 74,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 28th 2013, 10:50

Shadow stumbled forward a bit making sure to hold on to the kitty-form of Dare so he wouldn't drop her. He then turned around to see who had run into him. "Hey, be careful where you're going there." he chuckled good-naturedly.

Dare growled at the girl, claws digging softing into Shadow's arm from the fright she'd gotten yet again.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Glimmermist June 28th 2013, 11:06

~Anyone want to be Faye's Roommate?~

Faye finally looked at the clock. She was going to be late so she grabbed her schedule and boops stuffed them inside her backpack then headed to class.
Glimmermist
Glimmermist
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 6281
Female Posts : 227

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 40,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar June 28th 2013, 11:53

~Emma and Josh can be locker buds~
~Also, I need someone to be Emma's roommate~
~This post was written out a few hours ago before my internet when down, so I haven't read the more recent posts yet~

"Cool," Emma said as she looked around for her locker. She followed the numbers down until she reached hers. "I'm guessing this one is yours then?" She said, pointing to the locker right next to hers." She unpacked some of the stuff in her backpack that she wasn't taking to her dorm and then said to Josh, "I better head to my dorm, I guess I'll see you later then." She walked off in the direction of the dorms, and eventually found hers. She opened the door to look around to see if her roommate was already there.

~I'm gonna make another character~

Name: Avery
Animal/Shift:(Any if they can shift into anything.) Owl
Looks: she has long brown hair and blue eyes
Pic: (optional)
human form:
owl:
Theme Song: -I'll try to add this later-
Other: N/A
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8401
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2013, 12:03

Noxe wrote:~lighty who's rping Alexander?~

Kat heard Esme running and looked back, startled out of her thoughts. "Hey. Want to practice Shifting into..." Her voice trailed away as she felt her phone vibrate. She pulled it out of her pocket and unlocked it. "What the..." She showed Esme the text. "Do you know this number?"

~Maybe I can try :DD Even though I'm terrible at RPing guys.~

Esme squinted and moved closer to the phone to see the number. "Erm... It looks kind of familiar. But I'm not sure. Wait a sec." She pulled her own phone out of her pocket and started scrolling through her contacts. "No... no... Andrew? No wait, nevermind. Um. Oh!" A sly grin spread over her face, and she looked up at Kat. "Want to guess who it is?" she asked mischievously.

~~

Brynne headed down to hallway towards her dorm. She already knew where her locker was, so there was no point going there. It had surprised her when the Webmaster had decided to move her into a different dorm room, but she guessed that some of the new arrivals might have requested staying in a room together, and since Brynne had had a room to herself last year... Sighing, she propped her books against her other arm as she moved to open the door.

It was a spacious little room, bigger than the one last year. Dragging her stuff inside, she spotted the other girl's things scattered around on the right side of the room. "Guess I'll have the left..."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38622
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 28th 2013, 12:12

~maybe you are a guy o: jk~

Kat did this Raises Eyebrow. "Who is it...?" She slowly began advancing up the stairs again. She glanced down at the text as she heard the notification sounds. "'What's up?' What? I don't even know this person."
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2013, 12:15

Esme skipped up the steps after Kat, and darted down the hall towards their dorm room. "It's someone we both know," she said in a sing-song voice, grinning. "I can't believe you don't have his number yet."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw June 28th 2013, 12:35

~Maddy could be Faye's Rommate (which would be ironic since one of my old username's was Feye)~

Maddy looked up at the boy and smirked. "Again, I'm sorry, I'll try and watch myself more closely in the future," Maddy sighed. She looked at the cat in the boy's arms. "Why is your cat growling at me?" Then she thought about what she'd just said. "Why do you even HAVE a cat?" She asked, raising her right eyebrow.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 28th 2013, 12:50

- You can play him if you want, Nocte <3-

Shadow laughed wildly and pet Dare's head before she bit him. "Ouch! She's not my cat, she's my best friend, Dare." Turning his attention back to the cat, he chuckled. "Mind shifting back so I don't sound like a freak?"

With that, the ginger and white cat leaped onto the ground and morphed back into it's wavey-haired human form. Her cold gray eyes stared at Maddy curiously. "Sup?" she muttered before picking her once again fallen guitar case and fishing a piece of gum out of her pocket before unwrapping it and popping it into her mouth.

Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost June 28th 2013, 12:59

Name: Kyle
Animal/Shift: Deadly poisonous snake.
Pic:
Spoiler:
Other: None.

Last edited by Frost on June 29th 2013, 00:16; edited 2 times in total
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25604
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 28th 2013, 13:00

Kat realized who she was talking about. "Oh him," she said nonchalantly. "And no... who would I have his number?" She entered the room and closed the door. Dropping her bag on the floor, she lay down on her bed and texted back, "Is this alexander?"
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 28th 2013, 13:02

-Sorry, Frost. Any spots are all taken. :/-
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimmerpaw June 28th 2013, 13:03

"Oh, good thing I saw her too, I almost shifted into a mouse so you wouldn't notice me," She said. "My name's Maddy," She said. "Sup?" She heard Dare ask. After popping a mint in her mouth, she replied, "Nothing really, I mean.. this is school right?" She said, smiling.
Shimmerpaw
Shimmerpaw
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Flameblossom June 28th 2013, 13:06

~Yeah Dawn and Ally can be roommates Smile~
Flameblossom
Flameblossom
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : )(IC
WarriorPoints : 12827
Female Posts : 917

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 72,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2013, 13:51

Noxe wrote:Kat realized who she was talking about. "Oh him," she said nonchalantly. "And no... who would I have his number?" She entered the room and closed the door. Dropping her bag on the floor, she lay down on her bed and texted back, "Is this alexander?"

"Why wouldn't you?" Esme sang. She threw herself onto the other bed, spreading her arms wide so she took up the entire space. "Rooms are good here," she observed, sitting up again. She twisted around to stare intently at Kat. "Ooh. Are you texting him back? I'l leave you two alone. Or as alone as you can get now." With an exaggerated wink, she disappeared out into the hall.

~~

Alex frowned down at the phone in his hand. How had she known? He didn't remember ever giving Kat his number. Deciding to be vague, he replied back,

is it?
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Noxe June 28th 2013, 13:58

~HAHA I meant "why"~

"Well... why would I?" Kat dropped her phone and sat up to see Esme exiting. "And I thought we were going to practice shifting..." she called after Esme's disappearing form. The phone let out a notification sound. Rolling her eyes, Kat sighed and opened the text. The words "is it?" were there on the screen. Definite sign that it was him. She texted back "bye" and deleted the conversation, then left the phone on her bed and strolled after Esme, shrinking into a cat as she did so. [Kat is a cat Webmaster's School for Shifters! - Page 4 1818838577]
Noxe
Noxe
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 28th 2013, 14:05

"Yeah, well...not a normal school since everyone can turn to animals." she replied smoothly.

Shadow shoved his hands into his pockets. "Well, this was a lovely chat, ladies but I've got some practice to do if I want my keyboarding skills ready for the band's gig in the caf in a week." hugging Dare, he waved to Maddy and strolled off, whistling a tune.

Dare rolled her eyes. "Sly crow already snagged us a show without my knowing...great." she muttered with a sigh and slight smile.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Tangleclaw June 28th 2013, 14:33

(Who can be Josh's room mate?)

Josh walked over to Ally. "Whats wrong? Don't like the new girl?" Josh giggled. He noticed the face she made when she saw them. "Don't go all wolfy on her!"
Tangleclaw
Tangleclaw
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : EXO Enthusiast
WarriorPoints : 13540
Male Posts : 822

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 28th 2013, 14:35

-Ptolemy can, if you want. He's a nice guy and enjoys pranks, so I think they should get along well.-
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 28th 2013, 14:39

"Well, I'll race you down to the cafeteria!" Esme yelled, and broken into a run, shifting neatly into her a favorite cat form as she did so. Neatly dodging the pairs of feet that crowded the hallways, the gray-and-white creature hopped over a backpack laying in the door way to stop triumphantly in the middle of the mostly-ending tables. It wasn't really a surprise that she'd won: she had a head start.

EDIT:
Her fav kitty form Very Happy
Spoiler:

(I'm going to shift their powers. So Esme can shift into anything and Brynne can shift into a mountain lion.)

Last edited by Nocte on June 28th 2013, 14:46; edited 2 times in total
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 28th 2013, 14:45

After her nap, Dare found her stomach growling so she padded over to Brynne and pawed at her then trotted out of the room. She didn't want to bother shifting back and actually loved being a cat. Her animal form was faster, had more acute senses, and was generally just way easier.

Dodging feet in the hallways, she tried to keep a good pace that Brynne could easily catch up to.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next