Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

KitHood Korner! Chapter two  is up! :) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

KitHood Korner! Chapter two  is up! :) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KitHood Korner! Chapter two is up! :)

+4
Icestar of ShadowClan
Put_Name_here
Caraway
Willowstream
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

KitHood Korner! Chapter two  is up! :) Empty KitHood Korner! Chapter two is up! :)

Post by Willowstream June 19th 2011, 18:48

Alright I thought up an idea about making a story about some kits who are stolen and are taken to a place of dread so here it is!

~Kithood Korner~
By: Willowstream

Allenianges

ThunderClan

Leader:
Runningstar-Light gray tabby tom with wild blue eyes. Loves to run.

Deputy:
Badgertooth-Dark brown tom with long pointy teeth. Has dark amber eyes.

Medicine Cat:
Silentwhisker-Black she-cat with white paws and chest. Has light amber eyes.
Apprentice-Rockpaw

Warriors:
Pinefur- Long haired white tabby tom. Has green eyes.
Ashdrop- Light gray tom with only dark gray dapple spot on tail. Has deep green eyes.
Icestorm- White tabby she-cat with a dark black stripe on forehead. Has dark blue eyes.
Jayflight-Dark gray she-cat with long tail. Has light amber eyes.
Mistycloud-Swift light gray tabby she-cat with forst green eyes.
Apprentice-Yellowpaw

Apprentices:
Rockpaw-Dark brown tabby tom has dark amber eyes.
Yellowpaw-Light orange tabby she-cat has forest green eyes.

Queens:
Rosefeather-Ceamey brown tabby she-cat has light blue eyes. Kits: Mosskit, Nightkit and Sunkit.
Willowwing-Light orange she-cat has amber eyes. Kits: Gingerkit and Thornkit.

Kits:
Mosskit-Black and white she-cat with round green eyes.
Nightkit-Black tom has amber eyes.
Sunkit-Yellow/Orange tabby tom with white forehead has light blue eyes
Gingerkit-Dark orange tabby tom has forest green eyes.
Thornkit-Light brown tabby she-cat with long teeth. Has glittering amber eyes.

Elders:
Dapplefur-Dark gray dapple she-cat with white hairs on forehead. Has dull blue eyes.

RiverClan

Leader:
Fernstar-White she-cat with green eyes.

Deputy:
Brighttail-Light orange tabby she-cat has blue eyes.

Medicine Cat:
Featherwhisker-Light gray she-cat has green eyes.

Warriors:
Hawkthorn-Dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes.
Ravenfeather-Black tom with amber eyes.
Ripplesong-Dark gray tabby she-cat with small green eyes.
Apprentice: Swiftpaw

Apprentices:
Swiftpaw-Dark orange tabby tom with blue eyes.

Queens:
Fallowshade-White she-cat with green eyes. Kits: Berrykit and Poppykit.
Grayflower-Gray she-cat with light blue eyes. Kits: Tinykit and Ivykit.

Kits:
Berrykit-Large fluffy white tom with amber eyes.
Poppykit-White she-cat with very small ears. Has green eyes.
Tinykit-Very small orange she-cat with dark amber eyes.
Ivykit-Gray and white she-cat with light blue eyes.

Elders:
none

ShadowClan

Leader:
Mudstar-Dark brown tom with amber eyes.

Deputy:
Liontooth-Large dark brown tabby tom with long teeth has dark blue eyes.

Medicine cat:
Leafear-Small brown she-cat with green eyes.
Apprentice: Shiverpaw

Warriors:
Tigerfang-Brown tom with huge fangs has dark green eyes.
Whiteblaze-White she-cat with brave-looking blue eyes.
Jaggedlightning-Massive light brown tom with a jagged lightning on chest has light amber eyes.
Apprentice-Deadpaw

Apprentices:
Shiverpaw-Orange she-cat with small tail and is scared of everything. Has scared green eyes.
Deadpaw-Huge muscular gray tabby tom has green eyes.

Queens:
Ivyfang-White she-cat with small ears has blue eyes. Kits: Flowerkit and Cloudkit.

Kits:
Flowerkit-White she-cat with amber eyes.
Cloudkit-Small white tom with fidgety paws. Has light blue eyes.

Elders:
Browntooth-Brown tabby tom with brown teeth has amber eyes.
Mouseshade-Dark gray she-cat with green eyes.

(NOTE: WindClan is NOT in this book!!)

KitHood Korner
Leader:
Bane-Brown tom with ferice amber eyes. Has extra-long sharp claws. Loves to fight.
Apprentice: Joltpaw

Deputy:
Bone-Black and White tom with light blue eyes.
Apprentice: Hollypaw

Other kitHood Korner cats that arn't kits or apprentices:
Maple-Friendly light brown tabby she-cat with white paws has green eyes.
Austin-Mean looking gray tom with scar on cheek has pale green eyes.

KitHood Apprentices:
Joltpaw: Dark brown tabby tom with scar on forehead has amber eyes.
Hollypaw: Black she-cat with huge paws has green eyes.

Kits:
Oakkit-Small brown tabby tom has amber eyes.
Willowkit-Light gray she-cat with green eyes.
Bumblekit-Blue tom with yellow eyes.
Foxkit-Red she-cat with swift paws. Has green eyes.
Stonekit-Gray tom with wild blue eyes.
Shinekit-Orange tabby she-cat that loves to run. Has blue eyes.
Shallowkit-Orange tom with green eyes.
Snowkit-white tabby she-cat with blue eyes. Blind.
Tallkit-Very tall black tom with white tail tip. Has amber eyes.
Graykit-Small gray tabby she-cat with green eyes.
Blossomkit-Light brown she-cat with yellow eyes.

Chapter one
Sunkit hid behind a small bush waiting for Thornkit to find him. "Ready or not here I come!" Thornkit called. Sunkit curled up into a ball not making a sound. He, Thornkit, Gingerkit and Nightkit were playing a game of hide and seek. Sunkit was great at this game. He smiled as Thornkit ran past his hiding spot. Sunkit sighed with relife. "Found you!" Thornkit prounced on Sunkit from behind and pinned him to the ground. Thornkit and Sunkit laughed until they couldn't breath anymore. "Well..." Thornkit panted. "I'd better go look for Nightkit and Gingerkit. They must be getting impatinet". "I'll help you!" Sunkit squeaked jumping to his paws. "Two cats have a better chance of finding everyone". "Okay!" Thornkit smiled. "Let's go this way" she flicked her tail towards a dark cave. Sunkit peered inside. It looked very dark and spooky. "Are are sure they went in there?" Sunkit shivered. He had never been in a cave before. But Thornkit was already a few tail-lengths inside the cave. "Wait up!" Sunkit raced after her. "You can't go inside something like this alone!" Sunkit squeaked. "Alright" Thornkit meowed. "Lets go find Nightkit and Gingerkit". They kept walking until they came to two different tunnels. "Which way do we go?" Sunkit asked. "Lets go down this one" Thornkit flicked her tail towards the left tunnel. "Race you!" Sunkit squeaked racing for the tunnel entrance. Thornkit ran after him trying to pass him. But Sunkit kept moving to the side of where she was trying to pass. Sunkit slide to a stop at the cave entrance. "Yay! I win!" Thornkit panted to a stop beside him. "You had a head start!" Thornkit mewed. "Alright lets not start a fight! Lets keep looking for Nightkit and Gingerkit".

Nightkit was still in his hiding spot waiting for Thornkit. Whats taking her so long? he thought. Finally he gave up. "I give up!" he jumped out of his hiding spot to find Gingerkit sitting in the clearing. As he padded up to him he asked "Have you seen Sunkit and Thornkit? I haven't seen them since we started the game". Nightkit shoke his head. "I haven't either. Lets go ask Rosefeather. The two kit raced into the nersery. "Rosefeather!' Nightkit turned to see Rosefeather sitting in her nest eating a Shrew. "What is it?" She asked them. "Gingerkit can't find Thornkit and Sunkit ANYWHERE!" Nightkit explained. "We haven't seen then since we started out game of hide and seek" Gingerkit added sounding as if he was a little worried for his clanmates. "Maybe there having a little fun with you. Keep looking for them" Rosefeather smiled. "But this is serius!" Nightkit squeaked. "Gingerkit has been looking everywhere and can't find them!" "Don't worry" Rosefeather yawned. "You'll find themm...". "Nightkit sighed. "Shes no help".

Sunkit and Thornkit were getting very tired. They had gone threw many tunnels and still haven't found Gingerkit and Nightkit. "Maybe...we should...go back..." Sunkit panted. "Not until we find Gingerkit and Nightkit! "Thornkit declared. "Oh fine..." Sunkit murmmered. Suddenly there was a loud BANG! Sunkit saw four yellow eyes staring at him and Thornkit. Sunkit let out a wail as one picked him out and ran. Thornkit joined in saw that other picked her up. Then everything went black.

Chapter two
Sunkit woke up to find himself in a small cage full of kits from different Clans. He regionized Cloudkit from ShadowClan who was curled up in a tight ball beside Ivykit from RiverClan. Thornkit was still sleeping beside him followed by Berrykit. Where are we going? Whats happening? Sunkit thought his thoughts growing to panick. A huge yawn made him turn back to Thornkit and Berrykit. Berrykit had woken up his eyes wide. "Wha-" he began. "Don't ask" Sunkit jumped to find a small gray tabby she-kit laying next to a light brown she-kit. "I heard we are going to a place called KitHood Korner. Whatever that it" The she-kit gave a loud spit. "I'm Graykit by the way. And she" Graykit pointed her ear at the brown kit. "Is Blossomkit. We were captured by the kit-napers and have been waiting in this cage for 2 days in dread". She turned to Sunkit her eyes forwards. "What are your names?" Sunkit stepped forward. "Well I'm Sunkit" he meowed. "Me and Thornkit" he flicked his tail towards the she-kit. "were playing a game of hide and seek and looked for our clanmates in a cave. The kit-napers came and caught us and I woke up in here". Blossomkit heaved a huge yawn and got to her paws. "Oh new ones!" she squeaked. She put her paws on the cage edge looking out of the bars at the strange cats. "Are we almost there?" she hissed sounding impatient for adventure. A mean-looking tom spat back: "The closer we get the sooner you'll come to your death!" Blossomkit shrank back from the bars her amber eyes growing huger. A light brown she-cat padded forward. "Don't worry about Austin he's just grumpy". "What did you say?" Austin sneered. "Um-nothing!" she she-cat walked farther up. "Thats what I thought" Austin murmmered. Sunkit curled up into a tight ball and tried to fall asleep. He knew these kits were all scared-he could smell there fear scent. He was scared. He wished it was all a dream. He would wake up to find Mosskit conplaining about the heart...and Dapplefur snoring...he wished it could all be the same again...

"Wake up!" Sunkit jumped to his paws at the force of the wip that hit his paws. A large black and white tom was looking at him in hatred. "Move it!" he hissed wiping him again. Sunkit made a startled squeaked and raced after the other kits. They were surrounded by mean-looking cats. They were lead to a cave entrance where a brown tom was sitting impatently. Sunkit guessed he was the leader of them all. When everyone was seated the tom began. "Welcome to KitHood Korner!" he smiled grimly looking down at the new kits. "I knew it!" Graykit whispered beside him. "What do you want with us!" Berrykit squeaked jumping to his paws. "Hold him down" The brown cat ordered. The Black and white tom from before stood up and sank him claws into his back. Berrykit let out a wail of pain and struggled. "The more you struggle..." The black and white cat hissed. "The worse its going to get". Time seemed to get slow as they watched Berrykit struggle. No kit moved forward to help to for they knew they would be terrorized as well. "Thats enough Bone!!" the same brown she-cat from before hissed stepping up to the black and white cat. "The kit has learned its lesson". Bone shrugged. "Whatever". He let Berrykit go smashing him to the ground. Berrykit panted. Blood welled out of his back soaking the ground. Sunkit stepped back. He already knew this life was going to end badly. StarClan help us! Sunkit thought. "Alright lets get back to talking" the leader said. "You have been taken here for your parents have abandoned you are you have been given a new home". WHAT!? Kits murmmered as the cat kept speaking. "So you must live with us and grow up with us and will soon become an apprentice and learn our ways. Then you will become one of us". WHAT?! I WOULD HATE TO BE ONE OF YOU!!!! Sunkit thought feeling anger within him. This wasen't the way he wanted to live his life.

Chapter three
Nightkit didn't know what to do. He was laying in the nersery waiting for Sunkit and Thornkit to come back. As each momment passed he grew more worried. What do I do?? He thought. Wait...I need to tell someone who would listen...someone who would actually LISTEN to me. Nightkit looked around the camp. He spotted Yellowpaw sharing a Thrush with Mistycloud. A little farther away he saw Badgertooth leading a patrol out of camp with Ashdrop and Pinefur. Then he would pick up to scent of Silentwhisker coming out of her den with some herbs in her mouth. Silentwhisker! She'll understand! Nightkit ran up to Silentwhisker. "Silentwhisker could I talk with you about something?" He asked looking up at the black medicine cat. "I'm a little busy..." she began. Nightkit's tail started to droop. "Wait!" Silentwhisker mewed. "I'll be right back". Silentwhisker bounded up to her apprentice Rockpaw who was eating a Vole. As Silentwhisker came over he jumped to his paws. In Nightkit's opinion it looked like he was ready for anything.
(I need more time to finish this chapter sorry Sad)

Last edited by Willowstream on June 21st 2011, 20:16; edited 3 times in total
Willowstream
Willowstream
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4660
Female Posts : 195

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 6100

Back to top Go down

KitHood Korner! Chapter two  is up! :) Empty Re: KitHood Korner! Chapter two is up! :)

Post by Caraway June 19th 2011, 20:34

WHOA that is a long post... at least it's DEFINITELY not spam!! Very Happy the second last sentence... can you rephrase that i'm trying to find out what it means... Sweat
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33830
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

KitHood Korner! Chapter two  is up! :) Empty Re: KitHood Korner! Chapter two is up! :)

Post by Willowstream June 19th 2011, 20:39

Cheesefur wrote:WHOA that is a long post... at least it's DEFINITELY not spam!! Very Happy the second last sentence... can you rephrase that i'm trying to find out what it means... Sweat
thx!!
What happens in first chapter:
Thornkit,Gingerkit,Sunkit and Nightkit are playing a game of Hide and seek. Thornkit and Sunkit go looking for Nightkit and Gingerkit in a dark cave. They are snatched by something.
Willowstream
Willowstream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Put_Name_here June 19th 2011, 20:41

I see that you are writing a story! I belive it is very interesting and well writon.
Put_Name_here
Put_Name_here
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4835
Female Posts : 89

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstream June 19th 2011, 20:45

Put_Name_here wrote:I see that you are writing a story! I belive it is very interesting and well writon.
thx!! I try my best. Smile
Willowstream
Willowstream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstream June 19th 2011, 20:48

NOTE: I will write a chapter a day if I can
Willowstream
Willowstream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 19th 2011, 21:04

i started a fanfic before. after a while you might get lazy. just saying. writer's block is contagious! unless you already have the whole story planned out.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstream June 19th 2011, 21:08

Cheesefur wrote:i started a fanfic before. after a while you might get lazy. just saying. writer's block is contagious! unless you already have the whole story planned out.
ikr?? On the origional forums I have made storys and I never finish them Super Happy
Willowstream
Willowstream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 20th 2011, 09:28

Wow!! That's really good Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 20th 2011, 12:37

It is really good! And I'll write a few chapters of a story and leave it to rot. I found an outline for a random story I had an idea for at the beginning of the year, but it didnt make any sense at all because I forgot the plotline. ANYWAY, its interesting in the kit's perspective. There is not a whole lot written through a kit's perspective in the Warriors series.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4836
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstream June 20th 2011, 19:36

Icestar wrote:It is really good! And I'll write a few chapters of a story and leave it to rot. I found an outline for a random story I had an idea for at the beginning of the year, but it didnt make any sense at all because I forgot the plotline. ANYWAY, its interesting in the kit's perspective. There is not a whole lot written through a kit's perspective in the Warriors series.
ikr?? Thats what makes this story fun!!
Willowstream
Willowstream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstream June 20th 2011, 19:40

Shadowstorm wrote:Wow!! That's really good Very Happy
Thx!!
Willowstream
Willowstream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstream June 20th 2011, 20:19

Chapter two
Sunkit woke up to find himself in a small cage full of kits from different Clans. He regionized Cloudkit from ShadowClan who was curled up in a tight ball beside Ivykit from RiverClan. Thornkit was still sleeping beside him followed by Berrykit. Where are we going? Whats happening? Sunkit thought his thoughts growing to panick. A huge yawn made him turn back to Thornkit and Berrykit. Berrykit had woken up his eyes wide. "Wha-" he began. "Don't ask" Sunkit jumped to find a small gray tabby she-kit laying next to a light brown she-kit. "I heard we are going to a place called KitHood Korner. Whatever that it" The she-kit gave a loud spit. "I'm Graykit by the way. And she" Graykit pointed her ear at the brown kit. "Is Blossomkit. We were captured by the kit-napers and have been waiting in this cage for 2 days in dread". She turned to Sunkit her eyes forwards. "What are your names?" Sunkit stepped forward. "Well I'm Sunkit" he meowed. "Me and Thornkit" he flicked his tail towards the she-kit. "were playing a game of hide and seek and looked for our clanmates in a cave. The kit-napers came and caught us and I woke up in here". Blossomkit heaved a huge yawn and got to her paws. "Oh new ones!" she squeaked. She put her paws on the cage edge looking out of the bars at the strange cats. "Are we almost there?" she hissed sounding impatient for adventure. A mean-looking tom spat back: "The closer we get the sooner you'll come to your death!" Blossomkit shrank back from the bars her amber eyes growing huger. A light brown she-cat padded forward. "Don't worry about Austin he's just grumpy". "What did you say?" Austin sneered. "Um-nothing!" she she-cat walked farther up. "Thats what I thought" Austin murmmered. Sunkit curled up into a tight ball and tried to fall asleep. He knew these kits were all scared-he could smell there fear scent. He was scared. He wished it was all a dream. He would wake up to find Mosskit conplaining about the heart...and Dapplefur snoring...he wished it could all be the same again...

"Wake up!" Sunkit jumped to his paws at the force of the wip that hit his paws. A large black and white tom was looking at him in hatred. "Move it!" he hissed wiping him again. Sunkit made a startled squeaked and raced after the other kits. They were surrounded by mean-looking cats. They were lead to a cave entrance where a brown tom was sitting impatently. Sunkit guessed he was the leader of them all. When everyone was seated the tom began. "Welcome to KitHood Korner!" he smiled grimly looking down at the new kits. "I knew it!" Graykit whispered beside him. "What do you want with us!" Berrykit squeaked jumping to his paws. "Hold him down" The brown cat ordered. The Black and white tom from before stood up and sank him claws into his back. Berrykit let out a wail of pain and struggled. "The more you struggle..." The black and white cat hissed. "The worse its going to get". Time seemed to get slow as they watched Berrykit struggle. No kit moved forward to help to for they knew they would be terrorized as well. "Thats enough Bone!!" the same brown she-cat from before hissed stepping up to the black and white cat. "The kit has learned its lesson". Bone shrugged. "Whatever". He let Berrykit go smashing him to the ground. Berrykit panted. Blood welled out of his back soaking the ground. Sunkit stepped back. He already knew this life was going to end badly. StarClan help us! Sunkit thought. "Alright lets get back to talking" the leader said. "You have been taken here for your parents have abandoned you are you have been given a new home". WHAT!? Kits murmmered as the cat kept speaking. "So you must live with us and grow up with us and will soon become an apprentice and learn our ways. Then you will become one of us". WHAT?! I WOULD HATE TO BE ONE OF YOU!!!! Sunkit thought feeling anger within him. This wasen't the way he wanted to live his life..

Willowstream
Willowstream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 22nd 2011, 19:59

This reminds me of guardians of gahoole
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstream June 22nd 2011, 20:02

Icestar wrote:This reminds me of guardians of gahoole
Thats what I thought when I started writing it XD
Willowstream
Willowstream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 23rd 2011, 10:49

Haha, nice. I really like it, though.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost June 24th 2011, 17:45

agreed. its good! Nightkit? thats me kit name!
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

WarriorPoints : 8887
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 24th 2011, 20:27

are you a pirate? Razz if there was a Cheesekit, that would be me. Then it could grow up to be Cheesefur, like me! i couldn't really think of anything else, so yeah.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstream June 25th 2011, 06:51

Nightfrost wrote:agreed. its good! Nightkit? thats me kit name!
lol yeah Happy
Willowstream
Willowstream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstream June 25th 2011, 06:52

Cheesefur wrote:are you a pirate? Razz if there was a Cheesekit, that would be me. Then it could grow up to be Cheesefur, like me! i couldn't really think of anything else, so yeah.
right...
Willowstream
Willowstream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 25th 2011, 07:00

Willowstream wrote:Alright I thought up an idea about making a story about some kits who are stolen and are taken to a place of dread so here it is!

~Kithood Korner~
By: Willowstream

Allenianges

ThunderClan

Leader:
Runningstar-Light gray tabby tom with wild blue eyes. Loves to run.

Deputy:
Badgertooth-Dark brown tom with long pointy teeth. Has dark amber eyes.

Medicine Cat:
Silentwhisker-Black she-cat with white paws and chest. Has light amber eyes.
Apprentice-Rockpaw

Warriors:
Pinefur- Long haired white tabby tom. Has green eyes.
Ashdrop- Light gray tom with only dark gray dapple spot on tail. Has deep green eyes.
Icestorm- White tabby she-cat with a dark black stripe on forehead. Has dark blue eyes.
Jayflight-Dark gray she-cat with long tail. Has light amber eyes.
Mistycloud-Swift light gray tabby she-cat with forst green eyes.
Apprentice-Yellowpaw

Apprentices:
Rockpaw-Dark brown tabby tom has dark amber eyes.
Yellowpaw-Light orange tabby she-cat has forest green eyes.

Queens:
Rosefeather-Ceamey brown tabby she-cat has light blue eyes. Kits: Mosskit, Nightkit and Sunkit.
Willowwing-Light orange she-cat has amber eyes. Kits: Gingerkit and Thornkit.

Kits:
Mosskit-Black and white she-cat with round green eyes.
Nightkit-Black tom has amber eyes.
Sunkit-Yellow/Orange tabby tom with white forehead has light blue eyes
Gingerkit-Dark orange tabby tom has forest green eyes.
Thornkit-Light brown tabby she-cat with long teeth. Has glittering amber eyes.

Elders:
Dapplefur-Dark gray dapple she-cat with white hairs on forehead. Has dull blue eyes.

RiverClan

Leader:
Fernstar-White she-cat with green eyes.

Deputy:
Brighttail-Light orange tabby she-cat has blue eyes.

Medicine Cat:
Featherwhisker-Light gray she-cat has green eyes.

Warriors:
Hawkthorn-Dark brown tabby tom with amber eyes.
Ravenfeather-Black tom with amber eyes.
Ripplesong-Dark gray tabby she-cat with small green eyes.
Apprentice: Swiftpaw

Apprentices:
Swiftpaw-Dark orange tabby tom with blue eyes.

Queens:
Fallowshade-White she-cat with green eyes. Kits: Berrykit and Poppykit.
Grayflower-Gray she-cat with light blue eyes. Kits: Tinykit and Ivykit.

Kits:
Berrykit-Large fluffy white tom with amber eyes.
Poppykit-White she-cat with very small ears. Has green eyes.
Tinykit-Very small orange she-cat with dark amber eyes.
Ivykit-Gray and white she-cat with light blue eyes.

Elders:
none

ShadowClan

Leader:
Mudstar-Dark brown tom with amber eyes.

Deputy:
Liontooth-Large dark brown tabby tom with long teeth has dark blue eyes.

Medicine cat:
Leafear-Small brown she-cat with green eyes.
Apprentice: Shiverpaw

Warriors:
Tigerfang-Brown tom with huge fangs has dark green eyes.
Whiteblaze-White she-cat with brave-looking blue eyes.
Jaggedlightning-Massive light brown tom with a jagged lightning on chest has light amber eyes.
Apprentice-Deadpaw

Apprentices:
Shiverpaw-Orange she-cat with small tail and is scared of everything. Has scared green eyes.
Deadpaw-Huge muscular gray tabby tom has green eyes.

Queens:
Ivyfang-White she-cat with small ears has blue eyes. Kits: Flowerkit and Cloudkit.

Kits:
Flowerkit-White she-cat with amber eyes.
Cloudkit-Small white tom with fidgety paws. Has light blue eyes.

Elders:
Browntooth-Brown tabby tom with brown teeth has amber eyes.
Mouseshade-Dark gray she-cat with green eyes.

(NOTE: WindClan is NOT in this book!!)

KitHood Korner
Leader:
Bane-Brown tom with ferice amber eyes. Has extra-long sharp claws. Loves to fight.
Apprentice: Joltpaw

Deputy:
Bone-Black and White tom with light blue eyes.
Apprentice: Hollypaw

Other kitHood Korner cats that arn't kits or apprentices:
Maple-Friendly light brown tabby she-cat with white paws has green eyes.
Austin-Mean looking gray tom with scar on cheek has pale green eyes.

KitHood Apprentices:
Joltpaw: Dark brown tabby tom with scar on forehead has amber eyes.
Hollypaw: Black she-cat with huge paws has green eyes.

Kits:
Oakkit-Small brown tabby tom has amber eyes.
Willowkit-Light gray she-cat with green eyes.
Bumblekit-Blue tom with yellow eyes.
Foxkit-Red she-cat with swift paws. Has green eyes.
Stonekit-Gray tom with wild blue eyes.
Shinekit-Orange tabby she-cat that loves to run. Has blue eyes.
Shallowkit-Orange tom with green eyes.
Snowkit-white tabby she-cat with blue eyes. Blind.
Tallkit-Very tall black tom with white tail tip. Has amber eyes.
Graykit-Small gray tabby she-cat with green eyes.
Blossomkit-Light brown she-cat with yellow eyes.

Chapter one
Sunkit hid behind a small bush waiting for Thornkit to find him. "Ready or not here I come!" Thornkit called. Sunkit curled up into a ball not making a sound. He, Thornkit, Gingerkit and Nightkit were playing a game of hide and seek. Sunkit was great at this game. He smiled as Thornkit ran past his hiding spot. Sunkit sighed with relife. "Found you!" Thornkit prounced on Sunkit from behind and pinned him to the ground. Thornkit and Sunkit laughed until they couldn't breath anymore. "Well..." Thornkit panted. "I'd better go look for Nightkit and Gingerkit. They must be getting impatinet". "I'll help you!" Sunkit squeaked jumping to his paws. "Two cats have a better chance of finding everyone". "Okay!" Thornkit smiled. "Let's go this way" she flicked her tail towards a dark cave. Sunkit peered inside. It looked very dark and spooky. "Are are sure they went in there?" Sunkit shivered. He had never been in a cave before. But Thornkit was already a few tail-lengths inside the cave. "Wait up!" Sunkit raced after her. "You can't go inside something like this alone!" Sunkit squeaked. "Alright" Thornkit meowed. "Lets go find Nightkit and Gingerkit". They kept walking until they came to two different tunnels. "Which way do we go?" Sunkit asked. "Lets go down this one" Thornkit flicked her tail towards the left tunnel. "Race you!" Sunkit squeaked racing for the tunnel entrance. Thornkit ran after him trying to pass him. But Sunkit kept moving to the side of where she was trying to pass. Sunkit slide to a stop at the cave entrance. "Yay! I win!" Thornkit panted to a stop beside him. "You had a head start!" Thornkit mewed. "Alright lets not start a fight! Lets keep looking for Nightkit and Gingerkit".

Nightkit was still in his hiding spot waiting for Thornkit. Whats taking her so long? he thought. Finally he gave up. "I give up!" he jumped out of his hiding spot to find Gingerkit sitting in the clearing. As he padded up to him he asked "Have you seen Sunkit and Thornkit? I haven't seen them since we started the game". Nightkit shoke his head. "I haven't either. Lets go ask Rosefeather. The two kit raced into the nersery. "Rosefeather!' Nightkit turned to see Rosefeather sitting in her nest eating a Shrew. "What is it?" She asked them. "Gingerkit can't find Thornkit and Sunkit ANYWHERE!" Nightkit explained. "We haven't seen then since we started out game of hide and seek" Gingerkit added sounding as if he was a little worried for his clanmates. "Maybe there having a little fun with you. Keep looking for them" Rosefeather smiled. "But this is serius!" Nightkit squeaked. "Gingerkit has been looking everywhere and can't find them!" "Don't worry" Rosefeather yawned. "You'll find themm...". "Nightkit sighed. "Shes no help".

Sunkit and Thornkit were getting very tired. They had gone threw many tunnels and still haven't found Gingerkit and Nightkit. "Maybe...we should...go back..." Sunkit panted. "Not until we find Gingerkit and Nightkit! "Thornkit declared. "Oh fine..." Sunkit murmmered. Suddenly there was a loud BANG! Sunkit saw four yellow eyes staring at him and Thornkit. Sunkit let out a wail as one picked him out and ran. Thornkit joined in saw that other picked her up. Then everything went black.

Chapter two

"Wake up!" Sunkit jumped to his paws at the force of the wip that hit his paws. A large black and white tom was looking at him in hatred. "Move it!" he hissed wiping him again. Sunkit made a startled squeaked and raced after the other kits. They were surrounded by mean-looking cats. They were lead to a cave entrance where a brown tom was sitting impatently. Sunkit guessed he was the leader of them all. When everyone was seated the tom began. "Welcome to KitHood Korner!" he smiled grimly looking down at the new kits. "I knew it!" Graykit whispered beside him. "What do you want with us!" Berrykit squeaked jumping to his paws. "Hold him down" The brown cat ordered. The Black and white tom from before stood up and sank him claws into his back. Berrykit let out a wail of pain and struggled. "The more you struggle..." The black and white cat hissed. "The worse its going to get". Time seemed to get slow as they watched Berrykit struggle. No kit moved forward to help to for they knew they would be terrorized as well. "Thats enough Bone!!" the same brown she-cat from before hissed stepping up to the black and white cat. "The kit has learned its lesson". Bone shrugged. "Whatever". He let Berrykit go smashing him to the ground. Berrykit panted. Blood welled out of his back soaking the ground. Sunkit stepped back. He already knew this life was going to end badly. StarClan help us! Sunkit thought. "Alright lets get back to talking" the leader said. "You have been taken here for your parents have abandoned you are you have been given a new home". WHAT!? Kits murmmered as the cat kept speaking. "So you must live with us and grow up with us and will soon become an apprentice and learn our ways. Then you will become one of us". WHAT?! I WOULD HATE TO BE ONE OF YOU!!!! Sunkit thought feeling anger within him. This wasen't the way he wanted to live his life.

Chapter three
Nightkit didn't know what to do. He was laying in the nersery waiting for Sunkit and Thornkit to come back. As each momment passed he grew more worried. What do I do?? He thought. Wait...I need to tell someone who would listen...someone who would actually LISTEN to me. Nightkit looked around the camp. He spotted Yellowpaw sharing a Thrush with Mistycloud. A little farther away he saw Badgertooth leading a patrol out of camp with Ashdrop and Pinefur. Then he would pick up to scent of Silentwhisker coming out of her den with some herbs in her mouth. Silentwhisker! She'll understand! Nightkit ran up to Silentwhisker. "Silentwhisker could I talk with you about something?" He asked looking up at the black medicine cat. "I'm a little busy..." she began. Nightkit's tail started to droop. "Wait!" Silentwhisker mewed. "I'll be right back". Silentwhisker bounded up to her apprentice Rockpaw who was eating a Vole. As Silentwhisker came over he jumped to his paws. In Nightkit's opinion it looked like he was ready for anything.
(I need more time to finish this chapter sorry Sad)

woah!! good read!! Super Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream June 25th 2011, 11:58

Agreed! I loves it!!!!! YAY!
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Custom Rank : LORD OF THE SKITTLEZ
WarriorPoints : 10553
Female Posts : 3319

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstream June 26th 2011, 19:51

Thanks guys!!! *feels proud* Rock who wants me to write more??
Willowstream
Willowstream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 26th 2011, 20:01

Me! Me! And Adderfang, dont repost the whole thing! Or just put it in a spoiler!
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstream June 30th 2011, 08:30

Icestar wrote:Me! Me! And Adderfang, dont repost the whole thing! Or just put it in a spoiler!
alright anyoine else??
Willowstream
Willowstream
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next