Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A Perfect Storm: Chapter 2 up Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A Perfect Storm: Chapter 2 up Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Perfect Storm: Chapter 2 up

+2
Icestar
Rainfeather
6 posters

Go down

A Perfect Storm: Chapter 2 up Empty A Perfect Storm: Chapter 2 up

Post by Rainfeather September 25th 2011, 21:45

Hey everyone, it's me again. I am writing a fan fic about me ( Rainfeather)! I just started writing it, but I am working on more as you are reading this.. Chapter one is up. Smile

SKYCLAN

LEADER Eaglestar- Stunning golden she-cat with green eyes
DEPUTY Suntail- Bright yellow tom with dark blue eyes
MEDICINE CAT Snowberry- small light gray and white she-cat

WARRIORS (Toms and She-cats without kits)

Skywhisper- White she-cat with yellow eyes
Duskfeather- Dark brown tom with pale yellow eyes
apprentice- Cougarpaw
Oakspirit- Striking black she-cat with green eyes
Brightwillow- brown and white she-cat with light blue eyes
Thornblaze- Brown tabby tom with green eyes
apprentice- Ivypaw
Foxbreeze- Reddish tom with dark green eyes
Dapplewing- Light yellow she-cat with darker flecks
apprentice- Dawnpaw
Leopardfoot- Yellowish tom with blue eyes
Cloudheart- Long-haired white tom with a brown tail
Cindertail- Smoky gray she cat with a black tail
Hollybreeze- Gray tabby she-cat with dark blue eyes
apprentice- Spottedpaw
Frostshine- Fluffy white she-cat with green eyes
Silverhawk- Handsome silver tom with dark brown eyes
Poppyspots- White she-cat with dark brown flecks
Pineclaw- Dark brown tom with green eyes
Firestorm- Ginger she-cat with bright green eyes
Cedarstripe- Dark gray/brown tabby tom
Stonestream- Long haired gray tom with yellow eyes
Acornshade- Light brown reddish tom
Brackenpelt- Golden brown tom
Longwhisker- Black tom with green eyes

APPRENTICES ( more than six moons old; in training to become warriors)

Cougarpaw- Light brown tom with green eyes
Ivypaw- Silvery white she-cat
Dawnpaw- Pale ginger she-cat with yellow eyes
Spottedpaw- Tortoiseshell tom with green eyes

QUEENS ( she-cats expecting or nursing kits)

Silverleap- Beautiful silver she-cat with green eyes; mother of Suntail's kits: Cloudkit (light gray she-cat) and Rainkit (silvery she-cat with dark blue eyes)
Goldwhisker- pretty golden she-cat;mother of Leopardfoot's kits: Lionkit (golden tom with green eyes) and Swiftkit ( black and white she-cat with green eyes)
Blackwhisper- Black she-cat with light blue eyes; mother of Cloudheart's kits: Icekit (black she cat with a white tail and blue eyes) and Ravenkit ( brownish black tom with yellow eyes)

ELDERS ( former warriors and queens, now retired)

Mousefang- small brown tom with green eyes
White-eye - Blind black she cat
Snaketooth- gray and white tom with blue eyes

Rainkit blinked open her eyes. Where am I? She looked around her, but saw nothing.She tried to make out something-anything-in the darkness, but it was impossible. I must be underground,She thought. But how-
She saw something. Eyes. Evil, Blood-red slits,creeping out of the darkness. "Hello?" Rainkit mewed warily. "Hello? Is anyone there?" She struggled to make out a shape, but all she could see were those eyes. Hello? Is anyone-"
Be careful, Rainkit." A body formed out of the night. Suddenly, Rainkit could make out a shape- a stunning white she-cat with a star on her head. She seemed to be glowing. "Be careful, Rainkit," The cat said. "There is danger upon you."
"What? What do you mean?" Rainkit asked.
"Be careful, Rainkit, be careful..." The cat started to fade away, as if and invisible mist was covering her.
"Rainkit...be careful.. Rainkit... Rainkit..."

CHAPTER 1

"Rainkit.. Rainkit wake up..Rainkit!!"
Rainkit blinked open her eyes, squinting at the cracks of sunlight through the nursery wall.
"Finally, your awake! It's nearly sun-high, come on!" Rainkit sat up, yawned and turned to look at Cloudkit, who was digging her claws into the ground and butting Rainkit with her head. "Come on hurry up hurry up hurry up!! Silverleap said I had to wait for you to wake up before we could go outside."
Now Rainkit realized why Cloudkit was so excited- today was the day they were 2 moons old, which meant they could go outside!
"Lets go, Rainkit! All the others are already outside! Come o-"
Rainkit didn't hear the rest. She raced outside, then stopped abruptly. " I didn't realize it was so.." Rainkit started to back into the nursery when she heard a shout:
"Hey, Rainkit, over here!"
Rainkit searched for the voice and saw Icekit, standing proudly on the flat stone that was used to put fresh-kill on. "Over here, Rainkit! Over here! Look at me!!"
Rainkit ran over to the rock, than jumped right on top of it. "Mmmm hmm mm mmm hhmmm?"
Rainkit jumped. She had accidently landed on top of Icekit! "Oh, sorry, Icekit!" Then the two tumbled around on the stone, purring and bating each other with their paws.
"What are you two doing?"
The two kits immediately stopped talking and turned around just in time to see a huge, flame solored tom stalking toward them. "What are you kits doing outside of the nursery? You two are far too young to be out here, you couple of mouse brains!"
At this, the two kits looked at each other, than jumped off the flat rock and caught their breath. Rainkit peered over the edge of the rock. The ginger tom had vanished.
"Well, come on, Icekit? Lets get back to the nursery!" The kits swiveled their heads around franitcally, trying to find their home. "I think its.. this way! Come on, Icekit." They ran toward a group of huge trees. "Well.. maybe.. this way! Yeah I remember these bushes! Lets go!"
After a while of running and running around the forest, The two kits flopped down in the long grass to catch their breath. "Rakinkit," Icekit panted, "I don't.. think... that this.. is anywhere close.. to the nursery. I think.. I think were lost,"
"Your right, Icekit," Rainkit mewed, "I don't think we should walk anymore. Somebodys bound to find us! We should wait here." with that, Rainkit snuggled down in the soft grass and closed her eyes.
"uhh.. ok.. yeah, your right Rainkit. Somebody'll find us." Icekit laid down beside her friend, but she could not sleep. She lay awake in the growing darkness, listening for any signs of a search party.
Suddenly, Rainknit woke up. She could not see anything. "Icekit?" She whispered. "Yeah, I'm here Rainkit."
A snarl ripped through the silence. It didn't sound far away. "Ice, did you hear that?"
"yeah.. don't worry Rainkit. It's probably just a-"
Four red eyes gleamed in the darkness. getting closer, closer. "Icekit," Rainkit whimpered, " Idon't think those are cats,"
Rainkit saw two long snouts come out of the blackness. She saw big paws, thick dark coats, and gleaming eyes.

Foxes!

CHAPTER 2
As the moon crept out from behind the clouds, Rainkit noticed that they weren't red like she had heard the elders talk about; One was a dark orange, a rusty color. The other one was black. Black with red legs. She could tell both of them were male. They bared their fangs menacingly.
"Who should we kill first, Hawks Talon? I know they are too scrawny for a meal, bu-" The black fox, Hawks Talon, silenced his partner with a swipe of his paw. "You fool, you know we aren't supposed to kill them! He wants them alive.
Rainkit turned, slowly, looking at Icekit. Neither of them said a word. their shocked faces told it all. These foxes could speak! They huddled closer to one another. Rainkit started to back in to the bushes behind them, cautiously followed by Icekit. Both of them yelped in unison as something nudged them out of the bushes from behind. "Not so fast, little ones," A third fox said as he slipped out of the undergrowth. "We are just getting to know you."
"Yes, come. The Dark One does not like to be kept waiting-"
A snarl ripped the air as two unseen foxes leapt from the shadows. "Get away from them, you dirt-eaters!" One of them cried. It was a vixen with a silvery coat. The other fox, a light orange vixen, stepped forward. "We do not want to harm you. But if you come any closer to these kits, we will have no choice but to act." The dark ginger male turned to his partners, than took a delicate step toward them. "What do think your going to do, Morning Wind, blow us away into the night air? Talk us to death?" His companions snickered. "There are three of us, and only two of you." He took one more step and crouched down, snarling. "We will take these kits, wether you like it or not. If you stand in our way, we will kill you."
"Then so be it," Morning Wind replied. "Eagle Feather, attack!" Both foxes leapt at the others, and after only seconds Rainkit saw blood spatter against a tree trunk. "This is for the Free Ones," Rainkit heard Morning Wind yowl, raking the belly of the black dog, Hawks Talon. "And this," She snarled,pinning him to the ground, "Is for what you did to us." The black fox whimpered. "Morning Wind, you wouldn't kill one of your own kind? Your kin, would you?" Morning Wind didn't flinch. Her eyes bore into his as she replied: "No, Hawks Talon. I wouldn't kill you. we aren't like you." She stood back. "Go," She growled. "Go away from here. You aren't wanted." A look of sorrow flashed in the vixen's eyes before she growled and ran at Hawks Talon. He yelped and sprang up, fleeing to the trees, followed by his two companions. At the edge of the clearing, the dark ginger one turned back. "This isn't the last you see of us," He snarled. "The Dark Moon is upon you!" Rainkit blinked. The three foxes had vanished. Who were they? And who is the Dark One.. She glanced at Icekit, who was trembling next to her. Our first day out of the nursery and we manage to get attacked by foxes! Rainkit yelped as Morning Wind walked over and picked her up by the scruff. "Icekit! Icekit! She wailed. She heard her faintly, "Rainkit!"
Hush, little one, Morning Wind's muffled voice soothed. "We are taking you home." The foxes were running at incredible speed, and it seemed like only seconds before the got to the clearing near the camp entrance. Morning Wind put Rainkit down, who instantly stumbled over to Icekit.
"Do you know the way back to your... camp?" The silvery vixen asked.
"Ye-yes, its right over-" Icekit shushed her. "Don't tell her where our camp is!" Both foxes churred with amusement. "It's alright, little one. We are familiar with its location. Anyhow," She said a serious look on her face, " We have a message for Eaglefeather." Rainkit shot a confused glance at Icekit. Eaglefeather? She must mean Eaglestar. "She is Eaglestar now, our leader." Rainkit mewed. "You know her?" Morning Wind did not reply, but her companion murmured something in the background. "Tell Eaglestar," She said, almost whispering, "that the Sun has returned." With that, she spun around and ran to the edge of the trees with the other vixen. Both turned to look at the kits, four eyes gleaming in the early dawn light. The very first rays of light were creeping over the distant mountains. "Morning is almost upon us,: The light orange vixen murmured. "Farewell, kits, and good luck." She yipped once, and they vanished into the trees. Rainkit jumped up. "Come on, we have to get the message to Eaglestar!" Icekit mumbled an agreement and they both ran, tails high,toward the camp.

Last edited by Rainfeather on October 2nd 2011, 22:45; edited 3 times in total
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8307
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

A Perfect Storm: Chapter 2 up Empty Re: A Perfect Storm: Chapter 2 up

Post by Icestar September 26th 2011, 17:58

I like it Rainy! I can tell its gonna be epic! Can't wait for you to add me in your story too Smile
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15930
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan September 26th 2011, 18:17

Haha, I like the beginning. Keep writing!!
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4836
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 26th 2011, 18:31

It's great! Very Happy

I love it - keep righting Cat Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather September 26th 2011, 20:56

Haha thanks guys- I am writing the allegiances right now. Super Happy
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar September 26th 2011, 21:42

Yay! Write faster! I can't wait! Happy
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather September 26th 2011, 21:44

Ok ok! I am working on chapters 1 and 2. Icetail did you notice who is the medicine cat? Wink
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 26th 2011, 22:21

OOHHH Looks good! Can you add me in the story? Wink Poor Rainkit! She`s only a kit and she is in danger!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather September 26th 2011, 22:39

I know.. I don't know if i can add you Tiger but ill try.. Smile
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar September 28th 2011, 17:59

Haha! The story is awesome! Rainy you hsve to write more! Don't forget to make me more awesome then I already am Smile
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 28th 2011, 18:28

I LOVE it Rainfeather! PLEASE keep writing!!! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather September 28th 2011, 20:33

Ok Icey how can I make you more awesome if your aren't in the first place? Haha just kidding you know i love you. Yeah im writing more!!
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar September 28th 2011, 20:38

Uh-oh! Fox trouble.

Nice work Rainfeather, keep it up [and I'll try keeping up with mine].
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10457
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar September 29th 2011, 18:19

YEAH!!!! I LOVES IT!!!

Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5708
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather September 29th 2011, 20:04

Haha thank you guys

those foxes might be important later on.. * hint hint*
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar September 29th 2011, 20:14

I like hints! And I think it's impossible to make me any more awesome!
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by oceanmist September 30th 2011, 21:27

can u add me in to? By the way, good job! keep writing!
oceanmist
oceanmist
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4737
Female Posts : 48

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 4000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down