Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Moonbear's Farm - Page 5 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Moonbear's Farm - Page 5 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonbear's Farm

+7
Phoenixwing
Nyx
Lilacstar
Redstar
Lightclaw
Legendflower
Honeystar
11 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Moonbear's Farm - Page 5 Empty Moonbear's Farm

Post by Honeystar June 11th 2012, 22:11

First topic message reminder :

Intro: Welcome to Moonbear's barn [and surrounding area]. Moonbear is a loner/ farm cat who wants some companionship. He is more than happy to help any cat in need of a home, food and/or love.
Here is what he looks like:
Moonbear's Farm - Page 5 Graphi10

Moonbear, a black and white tom with aqua eyes, was resting by the stream after having a delicious meal of fish. Life for him was good; a great beautiful place to live, with lots to eat, and little to worry about. Though his stomach was always full, his heart occasionally ached with loneliness.

Last edited by Honeystar on June 11th 2012, 23:15; edited 2 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10433
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Moonbear's Farm - Page 5 Empty Re: Moonbear's Farm

Post by Honeystar June 13th 2012, 17:05

"Of course I would." Moonbear answered as he purred and licked Cherry's face. "If you want, we could go now before it gets too warm." He released her and got up, waiting for an answer.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 13th 2012, 17:10

"I'd love too!" Cherry purred, getting to her paws, and then she padded by Moonbear, and then she whisked her tail under his chin and turned around and purred excitedly "Where are we going hunting??" she asked, looking at Moonbear with large excited green eyes.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5684
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 13th 2012, 17:17

Raven walked out of the barn just to see that, "So you're seeing other she-cats?" She mewed coldly, her eyes emotionionless and expressionless. Her tail was whisking back and forth, the fur on her back already rising, and her claws unsheathed. The dark gray she-cat shook her head as a single tear fell from her eye. Raven ran back into the barn, and looked at Wolf, "He hurt me.. Moonbear.." Was all she could say. Raven hid her face in his fur, her tal curled around her paws. She had finally changed, just to get her heart broken! Nuzzling her face deeper into his fur, Raven felt another tear sliding down her face. She wished she was with Ravenpaw, Barley, and Crow again. Not here. Not with Moonbear. But she had promised to help Cherry, even though she was a backstabbing traitor.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5721
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 13th 2012, 17:29

Wolf had been startled when Raven commented on his green eyes. He was even more startled when the black she-cat hurtled back from outside the barn, crying and hurt. Not physically of course, but from bitter expierence, Wolf knew that mental expierences hurt worse most of the time. "Hey, its okay," he murmured, resting his chin on her head. After a moment of hesitation, he began gently licking her ears, hoping to console her. "I don't think he would've done it on purpose..." Wolf allowed Raven to wriggle close to him. He couldn't think of saying anything that could appease her pain, but companionship was as good medicine as any.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 13th 2012, 17:39

Raven felt slightly comforted by having a good friend who was trying to help her. Raven looked up at Wolf, tears still streaming from her eyes, "Thanks for helping me." She purred, wiping the tears off her face with her dark gray paw. She licked his cheek gently, then put her head under his again. "But.. you just.. wouldn't understand.." She said, wondering if she should tell him how she really was before. But the thought was immediately discarded. She would be hated if she told anyone who she really is-- was before. Raven purred, and hid her face in his fur again as the pain came like waves, coming quickly and intensely, then leaving within seconds. "You're a good friend." She murmured, smiling warmly at the tall tom.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 13th 2012, 17:45

Berry looked around to see Cherry and Moonbear playing around just outside the barn. She poked her head inside the barn to see Raven crying and Wolf comforting her. She looked at Moonbear and Cherry and meowed, "You broke her heart, you know that? Both of you." She walked inside the barn and meowed softly, "Are you alright, Raven?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 13th 2012, 17:50

"What?!" Moonbear meowed in surprise and confusion. He went back inside to see Raven crying and Wolf comforting her. How did things change so suddenly? He slowly padded up to them with his eyes wide, and ears pulled back. "Raven...I was trying to be friendly with Cherry and offering to help her hunt. There's no need to get upset over that."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 13th 2012, 17:53

~This was supposed to be before Honeystar's and Petalfrosts posts. >.>~

Wolf purred. "Thanks. You're a great friend too." He shifted his weight slightly as he smiled back, green eyes soft. He had a faint idea on how Raven felt. Losing Moonbear could hardly be different than losiing a, or even a few, siblings. Wolf sighed, his breath stirring the fur on Raven's head. When he'd lost Panther, his lithe, sky-filled eyed sister to the unknown reaches of the mountain, it had been painful enough. She'd just vanished. Then to lose Tiger, his older brother, to betrayal... He had tried to kill Wolf, but the gray and white tom had escaped, with a viscious scar on his shoulder that Tiger had left. Wolf's brother had left too, leaving him to a solitary life in the forest.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 13th 2012, 17:54

Berry glared at Moonbear for a second and meowed curiously, "Is that true?" She looked at the crying she-cat, and then at the black and white tom. She murmured, "You still broke her heart, anyways."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 13th 2012, 17:56

Raven's claws unsheathed, and she bared her teeth. "You licked her face! And I offered to teach her how to hunt, and she didn't say anything! Then she whisked her tail under your chin!" Raven growled, narrowing her eyes into slits as she became very mad at the tom. Raven looked away, and her face in Wolf's fur again. "Thanks, Berry. I.. err.. I just don't want to see him," She said sadly, tears beginning to fall down her face again. Raven wished she had never came here. She wished that Ravenpaw hadn't left to find the Clans. She wished her mom hadn't got hit by a tractor. She wished Crow hadn't gone with Ravenpaw. She could never find the Clans, and Barely went with Ravenpaw, so maybe she could just stay at that barn...
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 13th 2012, 17:59

"Moonbear, please get out... She doesn't want you here." then Berry asked, "Here, Raven, want me to reason things out with Moonbear? He might be telling the truth..." Berry meowed soothingly, looking at Raven with her friendly sea-green eyes.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 13th 2012, 18:18

"But..." Moonbear tried to explain, then was silenced by Berry. Now his aqua eyes were filled with tears. He turned and started running off into the forest towards an abandoned fox den. This was were he went during the winter, but for now he was going to use it as a place cry. He never meant to break Raven's heart. Now he was afraid of losing her.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 13th 2012, 18:22

"Wait! Moonbear!" Berry called as he ran off into the forest. She followed his scent trail and found him by an abandoned fox den. "I'm sorry. She wanted you out. I understand you didn't mean to hurt her... you were just being nice to Cherry, and Cherry got overly excited." Berry meowed softly and soothingly, "Do you want me to tell Raven it wasn't meant that way?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 13th 2012, 18:26

Raven ran out of the barn, and screeched, "I'M A CANNIBAL!" Then the nimble she-cat jumped for Cherry, and omnomed on her.

Raven glared at Moonbear as he left, shaking her head. She looked up at Wolf, "Do you think I'm terrible?" She felt guilty now for doing that to Moonbear. Raven's dark gray tail shot back and forth, and she dug her claws into the ground in apprehension. Her blue eyes were watering with tears again, and she looked at her paws. "I am a terrible cat.." She murmured to herself. As Berry went with Moonbear, she hoped she could figure out what was wrong with the tom all of a sudden. Raven sighed, and hid her face in Wolf's chest again, willing all of the pain to leave.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 13th 2012, 18:29

Moonbear slowly emerged from the den and looked at Berry. His eyes were still watery as he mewed. "Yes...I'm sorry...I...I..know we only met yesterday..but I...really like her."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 13th 2012, 18:33

"I understand. I'll go talk to her." She smiled warmly at the tom and ran towards the barn. Once she got there, Berry sat by Raven and meowed soothingly, "Moonbear said it was just a mistake. He was just being a little too friendly and Cherry got overly excited. He really likes you, Raven. He really wants you to forgive him."
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 13th 2012, 18:39

Wolf flicked his ears back in surprise at Raven's self blame. "You're not a terrible cat," he assured her, lapping at her ears comfortingly. "You had a reason to act this way." Raven reminded him of Panther so much...
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 13th 2012, 19:08

"What did I do? Is it wrong to be excited about hunting or is Raven just a drama queen?" Cherry mewed to herself confused. Then she heard Berry's words, and she flattend her ears and looked at the ground. "A mistake? A mistake?! Is that what I am to him? He was just being nice, and so was I! Of course I was acting too fast, but after all, I always end up playing the part of the bad guy! Of course Moonbear would chose Raven. Anyone would chose Raven over me! Ugh, I can't believe I let myself really think he liked me.." Cherry thought dejectedly, and she looked away from the barn and she hissed softly to herself "Of course everyone sides with her." Cherry's shoulders hunched and she pawed the dirt, staring accusingly at the ground like it was the cause of her problems.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 13th 2012, 19:13

Moonbear made his way back to the barn. He passed by Cherry and saw her staring at the ground sadly. He wanted to go make her feel better, but decided to go talk to Raven first. I don't get it...At first we were all happy and laughing...now this....What has gone wrong?
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 13th 2012, 19:16

"Here comes Moonbear now." Berry meowed. She motioned Moonbear to come inside, so he could talk to Raven. Berry looked at Raven warmly, telling her that everything will be ok. She sat down on a patch of hay and watched Moonbear and Raven.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 13th 2012, 19:34

"I wish I had died in that field! I wish they had never found me! Then Raven could get what she wants. I bet she always gets what she wants!" Cherry thought, and then she suddenly felt so much rage boiling in her viens, she leaped to her paws, and raced toward a nearby stream where she sat down and stared at her reflection. Tears streaked her face and she shoulders shook as she suppressed a sob. "Ugly~!! Ugly!!Ugly! Ugly! No wonder your twolegs left you!" she sobbed, and splashed her reflection. Why....why can't I find someone who really loves me?! Not just uses me or pretends or just makes a mistake with me...? then Cherry looked to the side and her shoulders shook as she fought back a sob.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 13th 2012, 19:50

Berry saw Dherry run out of the barn and facepalmed. "You two work things out." Berry meowed to Moonbear and Raven. She ran after Cherry and padded up to her showly. She looked at her sorrowfully and meowed softly, "Why did you run off like that?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 13th 2012, 19:59

"Why do you care?" Cherry growled, staring at the water with angry eyes. "I mean, you'll just side with Raven like everyone else. Me surviving was a mistake. I should of just died. That would make Raven happy wouldn't it? I bet it would." Cherry hissed, her fur fluffing out. Then she turned to Berry with wide angry eyes and she mewed "Why should I be the bad guy?! Raven was flirting with Wolf! Why was I the bad guy?" Cherry turned coldly to the water, wishing she had claws. "Why did I ever let myself think that Moonbear would even stop to look at me? He was drooling over Raven from the moment I came here! Raven will always be Moonbear's favorite. I'm just his jealousy toy..." Cherry whispered, tears rolling down her face and splashing down into the stream.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 13th 2012, 20:05

"I'm not siding with anyone. I understand you thought that, but something happened between them last night. They're in love. She was just talking to Wolf. And you're not anyone's toy." Berry meowed cooly, "Now tell me the whole story. Why were you looking at your reflection?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 13th 2012, 20:12

"What does it matter? I'll never find anyone for me and only me!" Cherry mewed then she stood up and she looked away and she growled "Now why don't you run back Raven like a good girl?" then Cherry stalked away, heading toward the barn. Cherry stalked in, her eyes like green chips of ice and she shot Raven a hate-filled glare that said "Look who gets what she wants? Again. No surprise there!" then Cherry padded to the Hay piles and climbed in, and curled into a tight ball and pretended to be asleep.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content