Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Moonbear's Farm - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Moonbear's Farm - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonbear's Farm

+7
Phoenixwing
Nyx
Lilacstar
Redstar
Lightclaw
Legendflower
Honeystar
11 posters

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Moonbear's Farm - Page 2 Empty Moonbear's Farm

Post by Honeystar June 11th 2012, 22:11

First topic message reminder :

Intro: Welcome to Moonbear's barn [and surrounding area]. Moonbear is a loner/ farm cat who wants some companionship. He is more than happy to help any cat in need of a home, food and/or love.
Here is what he looks like:
Moonbear's Farm - Page 2 Graphi10

Moonbear, a black and white tom with aqua eyes, was resting by the stream after having a delicious meal of fish. Life for him was good; a great beautiful place to live, with lots to eat, and little to worry about. Though his stomach was always full, his heart occasionally ached with loneliness.

Last edited by Honeystar on June 11th 2012, 23:15; edited 2 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10433
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Moonbear's Farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Moonbear's Farm

Post by Lilacstar June 12th 2012, 00:58

Cherry padded with the group, but she was deep in thought. Deep in her troubling thoughts. "Should I really stay or should I try to find my housefolk? I really like having Moonbear and Raven around alot aready but I really miss my housefolk..I guess I could stay for a few days.... but I know if I ever did go home, I'd be all alone and probabily have to go to the Cutter! Not that I'll ever have kits or anything..but I want kits..?" now confused, Cherry stared at the ground as she walked. "Wow. Moonbear and Raven really seemed to have hit it off..." she noticed as Moonbear groomed Raven. Cherry sighed loudly and flattend her ears as she tried to decide wether to stay or go.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5684
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 01:00

"Or, as my father would say, 'settle down and have a family'," She purred at the thought of her sweet, gentle father. She wished he had lived longer, instead of getting taken away.. She pushed the thought out of her mind, and realized that Moonbear was talking. He started to lick her, and she couldn't help but let a purr out as she felt the rhythmic licks along her face, behind the ears, along her chest and neck. She did the same thing to him, "Is that right...?" She asked again, biting her lip cautiously. She felt a warmness envelope around her, but pushed it away. She was only here for the prey, then she as going to leave. Though she might stay to help.. Cherry was it?
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5721
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 12th 2012, 01:05

Berry looked at Cherry and asked, "Who were your parents?" She sounded a little bit weird, but she didn't really care. She wanted to know if that was the same Cherry that she knew at her old home. With her mother and father...
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 01:10

"You're doing it fine," he purred loudly as he felt Raven share tongues with him. "We can do more of this later. Let's get you guys...err girls, into the barn where can something to eat and then share tongues again and go to sleep." He kept on purring with the thought of it. When they got to the barn he picked up the scent of another she-cat! But this one was more familiar to him. "Nightmare?!" He mewed more to himself in surprise.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 01:24

"Thanks," Raven purred, unsure of what else to say. "You can call me a 'guy' or 'dude', I don't mind," She giggled, and started to run off ahead, enjoying the feeling of the wind against her fur. She stopped in her tracks as she saw another she-cat. Raven ran back to Moonbear, hiding her petite, fragile self behind the bigger tom. She let out a sigh of relief as he obviously knew her, but she still wanted to be sure. "Do you know her? Why is her name Nightmare? Is she bad?" She whispered, her flourescent blue eyes narrowing into slits and her fur spiking up in obvious fear. She popped her head up behind the black and white tom, examining the she-cat. She was definitely bigger, and bigger usually meant stronger.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 12th 2012, 09:20

~I want to join! Razz~

Wolf pause by the Twoleg fence, his jaws clamped around a mouse. Even above the scent of fresh-kill, he could smell at least three unfamiliar cats. There was a black-and-white tom that usually lived here. Wolf often saw him from a distance, but kept away, since he didn't know how he would react to a stranger walking into his territory. But now, there were clearly new scents, and strong enough to imply that they had been here quite awhile. Curiosity overcoming his caution, Wolf slipped beneath the fence and left the mouse beneath an elder bush. He was a dark gray shadow on the grass, his white paws stepping with minimal noise on the grass. Cautiously, Wolf approached the barn doorway.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 10:27

Moonbear looked back at Raven and started to purr and lick her reassuringly. "Yes she's my sister, whom I haven't seen in a long time. And don't worry, she's not really bad once you get to know her." Then he turned towards the black she-cat excitedly. "It's so good to see you Nightmare!" Suddenly, he noticed a dark gray and white tom approaching them at the barn doorway. "Oh hey there!" He mewed cheerfully. "I'm Moonbear, are you new too?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 12th 2012, 10:31

Wolf was slightly taken back by the cheery greeting. Cautiously, he meowed, "I'm Wolf... I live around here actually, but I guess I'm new here." He padded deeper into the barn, his paws scuffing the wood. He flicked his green eyes back at the approaching she-cat. She was as big as he was, maybe.... "So do all of you live here?" Wolf asked, sitting down by the wall. He hoped Moonbear wouldn't mind him making himself comfortable.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5279
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 10:35

Raven's fur settled itself back into the normal place on her back as Moonbear licked her, and said she was his sister, but her eyes were still narrowed into slits. Then why's her name 'Nightmare'? she thought to herself with a silent growl. Turning her attention back to the cats, she sat down, and forced her tail to rest neatly on her paws, so it wouldn't be lashing back and forth like she wanted to. "I'll leave you two alone, to have your 'reuniting party'," Raven whispered in Moonbear's ear, then dashed off to where she had been this morning. She dug up her squirrel from the kittypet, and started to take meager bites, avoiding the fluffy tail; she didn't like to eat that much fur, and didn't like hairballs, either. She let out a low growl at how things were working. Though he seemed to like her, she didn't like all the she-cats, because he could change his mind so easily.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 11:12

"Umm..okay." Moonbear mewed as he watched Raven disappear. Turning to Wolf he replied. "Well I live here. Everyone else I just met today, and they might stay with me or nearby anyways." Moonbear was happy to have so many new cats around.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 11:21

Raven sighed, and took one last bite of the squirrel. She licked her chops, savoring the juicy remnants of the little critter. She got up, covering her scent with the dog collar the kittypet had. It actually kept most predators away, because dogs were pretty big around here. She ran back to the farm, a mouse dangling from her jaws. She set it down next to Moonbear, smiling proudly, like a cat's first succesful hunt. "I caught you guys a mouse!" She beamed, smiling warmly. "It was pretty tough. I had to fight it, see," She pointed with her tail to a few bites on her leg, that were actually swelling up. She giggled, not realizing how badly they could get infected. She was just to happy to have actually caught something that saying anything about the bites would've broke her spirit.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 12th 2012, 11:27

Wolf flicked his ears at Moonbear. "That's nice... Did you live here alone all the time? Because I've never seen anyone else here besides you." He frowned as a black she-cat ran up, looking excessively pleased with herself about catching a rat. "That's not a mouse," Wolf interrupted, staring at the welts on her leg. "Those are rats. Their bite carries diseases, and they always get infected!" His gray fur spiked and he stiffened. "They'll swell up and you'll get sick, very sick..." Wolf had learned the hard way when his sister, now dead, had been bitten by a couple rats. They had disregarded it at first, of course..
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 11:34

"Oh, so I didn't catch anything good..." Raven murmured sadly, her ears drooping and tail doing the same. She shuffled her paws, then looked up at Moonbear. "Do you still want my fail of an attempt to hunt?" She said, smiling hopefully at the black and white tom. She started to lick the bites on her leg as they started to affect her. She continued licking them vigorously, until it stung to just touch them. "Ouch!" She yelped, laying on the grass. "I fail at hunting.." She murmured, laying her head on her paws sadly; she had been so proud of her catch, just to find out it was a disease ridden nasty little creature. She sighed again, and gave the bites a few more licks, despite the "complaints" as they stung even more.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 12th 2012, 11:37

"Oh, Moonbear thats your sister?" Cherry mewed stepping forward and looking warily at the new she-cat before she mewed with a more friendly tone, "Hi there..My name's Cherry!" she mewed shyly, and she took a step closer to Moonbear a little afraid of the new she-cat. Then she turned around and saw Wolf and Moonbear talking and she mewed "Hi! My name's Cherry!" "So many new cats!!" then she turned to Raven and mewed "What bit you?! Are you ok???"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 11:42

"Hang on." Moonbear mewed as he went inside the barn and brought back some bur-root he had saved for such an incident. He chewed the root into a pulp and began to place them along the sores on Raven. "This should help heal them. Now as for hunting, I can hunt for you, or even teach you. I don't mind either way." He kept looking at the gray and white marked she-cat with a smile. He turned to look at Cherry as well. "I could do the same for you and Berry if you want."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 11:49

Raven immediately felt the pain going away, and a chilly sensation going to the bone. Then, just like that, the pain was gone. "Easy come, easy go," She purred sweetly with a little laugh. "We should all go hunting! Right now!" The sun was going down, and the sky was turning a purple-ish pink color, and soon the moon and stars would be out. "I like to just sit there and look up at the sky a lot.. Especially because of the moon. My dad said that, no matter where you are, we have the same moon. That's just like a stupid kithood thing, but I still cherish it," She looked up at the purple sky, all of the color reflected in her eyes. "This is my favorite time to hunt. All the prey is going to their dens, so it's easy," She purred, and giggled. She sighed, "But I usually don't catch anything; I'm a horrible Huntress."
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 12th 2012, 12:03

"I can't hunt.." Cherry mewed dejectedly, staring at her paws. "I don't have claws. My owners took them out..." she said sadly and then mewed brightly "I know! I could watch you guys hunt.. I just don't want to be alone..." she said sheepishly, and scuffled her paws on the ground. "There's no way to hunt without claws, so I could just watch you guys right???"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 12th 2012, 12:40

Wolf got to his paws, tail twitching. "You can still hunt if you have fangs," he suggested, looking at Cherry. Your paws can hold the prey in place, and bite them in the neck. Use your weight as an advantage." He padded over to the cats and blinked. "Where do you guys usually hunt? Just in the barn?" Wolf glanced around. "Won't the smell of cat chase any prey away anyways? I always hunt in the forest."
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 12:59

"Sometimes I hunt in the barn," Moonbear meowed. "But I also prefer the surrounding forests, streams and fields. And Wolf is right Cherry, you don't really need claws to hunt." He gave the tortiseshell she-cat a friendly lick. "So maybe we should split up into pairs and go hunt in different areas around here. Then when it gets dark, or we caught enough prey, we can go back here. How does that sound?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 13:06

"I don't care, as long as someone helps me with hunting," Raven said, licking her shoulder until it was silky again. "So, who's the pairs...?" She looked at Moonbear hopefully, and smiled sheepishly then looked at her paws again. "I guess Berry and Cherry want to be together.. But that leaves an odd amount," She tried to figure it out in her head, but she wasn't very smart. "I want to go with Moonbear, since he said he'll help me with my hunting.. So.. Err.. I don't know. You guys figure it out. I can't even tell the difference between a mouse and a rat!" She said playfully, laughing at herself. But it was true.. Maybe she would learn a few things with these cats, too. She looked at Wolf, and something about him made her flinch.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 13:17

Moonbear purred warmly as he heard Raven say she wanted to pair up with him. "Okay, I'll go with you then." He mewed and giggled a bit with her. "We'll try along that field near the forest over there." He pointed with his tale. "There should be some voles, rabbits, birds, and maybe even a squirrel or chipmunk around there." He stared padding off towards it. "And there is a difference between a rat and mouse," he added. "Rats are almost the size of kits, while mice are barely bigger than your paws."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 12th 2012, 13:20

"Umm...I don't think I'll go....I'm still worn out from..traveling.." Cherry mewed and then she looked at Berry wearily before switching her gaze to her paws for a moment. "I want to go...but I'll just embarass myself. I mean even Berry my own sister has claws....I bet she knows how to hunt....I guess I can stay at the barn..I am tried from traveling.." she thought wearily, not wanting to mention the real reason she didn't want to go.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 13:25

"Yay!" Raven said happily, smiling like a little kit getting to go out of the Nursery for the first time. Then she cast a sad glnace at Cherry, but couldn't think of any words to say. "I usually hunt there. Err.. I mean I hunted there this morning," She corrected herself, careful of her words. She had only hunted there this morning, but she had been here a while. She was just with a kittypet. "I like squirrel's, but not their tail! I don't like hacking out hairballs," She said with a disgusted face, then pushed the thought out of her mind. "Well, I knew there was a difference, I'm just do dizzy I can't even tell!" She purred, then yawned and looked up at the sky. "I still think sharing tongues makes more sense like this." She stuck out her tongue, and asked, "Do you want my tongue? Because we're sharing tongues."
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 13:32

"It's okay if you're still tired," Moonbear replied sweetly to Cherry. "Go inside and find yourself a place to rest for a while." Turning back to Raven he mewed happily with her. "I like squirrels too." He laughed when she stuck out her tongue. "I've got a tongue of my own already." He stuck his out and licked it up her tongue and nose. "Now let's try and stay focus for now, if we want to catch something."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 13:41

"I'll catch you something! Because I'm sure Moonbear will teach me well enough to at least catch one thing," She teased playfully, and elbowed Moonbear playfully. "Really? You have tongue?! OMG!" Rave mocked Moonbear, "I've never seen a cat with a tongue!" She purred and licked his cheek, then yawned, exposing her pearl white fangs and gentle pink sandpaper tongue. She opened her jaws, scenting for any prey. "I smell a.. err.. Squirrel?" She guessed, smilig sheepishly. She shuffled her paws, but abruptly stopped, not wanting to scare whatever kind of prey it was away. Raven looked up at Moonbear, and asked hopefully, "Is it squirrel?" She opened her jaws and breathed the smell into her scent glands again, but still wasn't sure.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next