Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Moonbear's Farm Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Moonbear's Farm Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonbear's Farm

+7
Phoenixwing
Nyx
Lilacstar
Redstar
Lightclaw
Legendflower
Honeystar
11 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Moonbear's Farm Empty Moonbear's Farm

Post by Honeystar June 11th 2012, 22:11

Intro: Welcome to Moonbear's barn [and surrounding area]. Moonbear is a loner/ farm cat who wants some companionship. He is more than happy to help any cat in need of a home, food and/or love.
Here is what he looks like:
Moonbear's Farm Graphi10

Moonbear, a black and white tom with aqua eyes, was resting by the stream after having a delicious meal of fish. Life for him was good; a great beautiful place to live, with lots to eat, and little to worry about. Though his stomach was always full, his heart occasionally ached with loneliness.

Last edited by Honeystar on June 11th 2012, 23:15; edited 2 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10404
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Moonbear's Farm Empty Re: Moonbear's Farm

Post by Legendflower June 11th 2012, 22:18

Raven licked the remaining chaffinch feathers off her face, and rolled onto her back. She licked her chops, dwelling in the remnants of the bird. Life was easy, and fun for her. She would get cats close to her, then the next day, bam! Her and all their prey had vanished. She snickered at the thought of the last cat she had stolen from.. he was a kittypet who she deemed needed to have something bad done to him; he was arrogant and selfish. But with one look at the dark gray nearly black she-cat with a white diamond on her chest and royal blue eyes, all his selfishness had melted away. But Raven wasn't the forgiving type. She pricked her ears as she heard scuffling, but decided it was easy to just smooch it off some tom. She got up and began looking for her next victim...
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5692
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw June 11th 2012, 22:32

A small, lithe she-cat appeared from the shadows of the barn, icy blue eyes wide. "Moonbear?!" She hissed with surprise.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13668
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 11th 2012, 22:32

Berry roamed the forest, looking for some food. She saw a mouse and pounced. The mouse saw her just before she cracked it's spine, killing it. She ate her mouse and then went to explore some more. She ran into a Thunderpath that was empty. There weren't and monsters on it. Berry walked along the Thunderpath easily and leaped into the bushes to see a barn on the hilltop. She ran up the hill and sniffed the air. Another cat! She crawled under the fence and tracked the scent. Before too long, she saw Moonbear by a stream. She padded closer to him and meowed, "Hello?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10183
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 11th 2012, 22:50

Moonbear opened his eyes to see a cream and white she-cat with sea-green eyes. "Hey there!!" he mewed excitedly as he got up to meet her. "Nice to meet you! I'm Moonbear, welcome to my place, what's yours?" Moonbear was so excited he started jumping up and down like a kit. Moonbear rarely met any other cats, and those he did didn't stay long or were often a threat. Suddenly he detected maybe one or two other cats nearby. What's going on?
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 11th 2012, 22:54

"I'm Berry, I'm a loner... I used to be a house cat, but my housefolk kicked me out so they could move..." Berry looked down at her paws, than meowed, "Nice to meet you? Is something wrong...?" She looked in the direction Moonbear was looking, not seeing anything. Then she smelt two more cats. "I smell other cats... Who are they?" Berry asked.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 11th 2012, 23:06

"I can't make it....I'm starving...I'm..I can't go on any father..." Cherry thought weakly, her paws a burning fire and her tortishell pelt matted and as dull as her green eyes. Cherry looked up and saw a farm and she scented other cats around. "Cats... they... they can save me.." she muttered weakly her body shaking slightly. "Almost there..." she whispered stumbing through the field. Suddenly, she felt her right fore paw wrench over a rock and Cherry stumbled forward and tumbled down a small hill. Groaning, Cherry tried to stand up but she was too weak. Cherry finally felt like giving up so she curled up in a tight ball, and waited....waited for something to happen.

Last edited by Petalfrost on June 11th 2012, 23:21; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5655
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 11th 2012, 23:12

Raven smelled cats, and let a ghostly smile appear on her lips. She licked her pelt until it shined, and then started walking their way. In the sunlight, her features were softly outlined, and her dark gray pelt was glistening under the rays from the sun. Her tail was standing erect, as if it was pointing at the sun. She pricked her ears as she heard cats getting closer, and an obviously male voice. She smiled slyly, then continued walking. She finally saw the cats; a cream she-cat with assorted white spots, and a black and white tom. She stealthily jumped next to the tom, her deep royal blue eyes shining in curiousity. "What's going on?" She asked gently, her voice a soft and melodic tune. "Why are all these cats here?" She asked, her eyes shooting from cat to cat.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 11th 2012, 23:22

Moonbear almost jumped in surprise to see another she-cat right next to him. "Oh hey there...Umm, I don't know. My name is Moonbear and this is Berry, we just met." He took another sniff and mewed, "The other cat is over there. Let's go take a look. He bounded over across the field until he came upon a starving tortiseshell she-cat curled up in a ball. "Oh My Goat! You poor thing!" He meowed in shock as he got closer to her. "Are you alright?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 11th 2012, 23:27

Raven ran over, and asked, "Anyone know how to hunt?" She looked around for any prey, but, there was no prey around at the moment. "Darn it!" She growled in irritation, as her tail swished back and forth. "I'll go get water. That'll help," She called as she ran towards a lake. She scraped some moss off of a tree, and put some water in it. She ran back to the she-cat as quickly as she could, which was pretty fast. She dropped the moss next to the she-cat, and finally had some time to breathe. She looked up at the tom, and mewed apologetically, "Do you have any prey to spare? I'd hate for you to have to give it up, but.. she's in dire need of some prey." She gave a sheepish smile, then volunteered, "I'll hunt for you for.. a day if you'll help this poor cat and give her some prey."

Last edited by Gingerblaze on June 11th 2012, 23:38; edited 1 time in total
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 11th 2012, 23:36

"I've alredy got some prey!" Berry meowed, rushing over to the cats. She dropped a rabbit at the tortoiseshell's paws, then looked at the cat for a second. This cat looks familiar... but who could it be? Wait a second... "Cherry?!" Berry exclaimed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 11th 2012, 23:42

Moonbear was already gone off to fetch the squirrel he had caught this morning. He was going to save it for later, but he knew the she-cat needed it more. When he got back, the squirrel was going up and down from both sides of his jaws. He started tearing a piece of it and gave it to the tortiseshell. "You really didn't need to make that offer for me," he mewed sweetly to the gray and white marked she-cat with royal blue eyes. "I would have given her some prey anyways. But you can help me hunt I suppose if you'd like to stay here. There's all kinds of things we can do whenever we want." He turned to Berry. "You know her?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 11th 2012, 23:47

"She needs to eat it slowly, and only a few pieces," She instructed Moonbear, and made sure he didn't give her to much prey. "Well, I guess I'll help you, anyways. I mean, you probably had different plans for that squirrel, didn't you?" She purred with a small chuckle. She rested her deep royal blue eyes on the tortoiseshell she-cat, looking for any other signs of hurt, other than being half-starved. "Other than starving, I don't see any injuries," She reported to the male cat, letting out a sigh of relief. She stared politely at the black and white tom, then nodded her head. "I'm Raven. I've been a 'loner' as most call it my whole life. What's your name?" She asked, curiousity once again glowing in her bright, nearly flourescent eyes as she asked the question.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 11th 2012, 23:49

"Thank....thank you." Cherry mewed her voice soft with emotion, and she looked up at Raven and Moonbear with huge grateful green eyes. Cherry squeezed the dripping moss and lapped the water up eagerly before she gulped the prey down. Suddenly a familar scent hit CHerry's nose, and she looked up surprised and whispered "Berry?! Is that you?!" she mewed in joy and stood up weakly.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 11th 2012, 23:56

Moonbear nodded his head as Raven instructed him. He already knew what he was doing, but he didn't mind. He looked at her with his own aqua eyes and purred. "My name is Moonbear, I already said that before." He let out a mrrow from that remark. "I've been living around this farm for almost two years. I was originally born and raised on another farm, but was brought here. Would you like to stay here?" He looked at all three she-cats when he asked this.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 00:04

"Oh, sorry," She said sheepishly, shuffling her paws in embarassment. "I come and go as I please. I've been looking for my dad," She said as she looked up, a warm smile appearing on her face. "I'll stay!" She replied maybe to eagerly. Once again, she locked her flourescent blue eyes on her gray paws, and embarassement was, once again, evident by the expression on her face. Her tail lashed back and forth in irritation at how she kept making herself look like an idiot. "Sorry, if I seem, err.. awkward, weird," she said apologetically," I just don't talk to cats much, because I'm either unwelcome or all alone. Never really had someone to just.. talk to.." She said thoughtfully, and let a crooked smile appear on her face. It was true, of course, but she had never thought of it that way.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 12th 2012, 00:05

Cherry starred at Berry, but then she flicked her ears as her mothers words came back to her. "Don't stare at other cats!" Her mothers words rang in Cherry's mind and Cherry turned to look at Moonbear, and she shuffled and mewed shly "I'd love to stay, if you can handel a declawed she-cat that is.." she mewed and she suddenly realized how tried and worn out she was and Cherry yawned softly and looked at Moonbear and mewed softly "Do you have I place where I can sleep?"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 12th 2012, 00:06

"I don't know if it's her, but if it is, yes, I do. Cherry is my sister..." Berry breathed, still shocked. She was staring wide-eyed at Cherry, waiting for an answer.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 00:14

"Me too!" Moonbear replied to Raven with sudden bright eyes. He turned then towards Cherry and Berry. "Sure you can stay! You can sleep up in the hay loft me at the barn over there.Come on let's go!" And with that he started bounding off towards it, but stopped to make sure the three she-cats were following him.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 00:21

"Really?! Then I have someone who knows how I feel!" She purred happily, and it wasn't fake, she was happy to have someone that at least somewhat understood her. She jumped after the black and white tom called Moonbear, her jubilance evident by everything; her expression, her prancing, just everything. She purred, and got closer to Moonbear. "What do you do in the morning? What do you hunt? Are you declawed? Do you like forest cats?" She stopped herself from asking any other questions, and smiled sheepishly. "Sorry.." She mewed apologetically, "I'm just curious.." She chuckled, and surveyed her surroundings. She saw long green blades of grass, and a barn up ahead. "Is that where you live?" She flicked her tail towards the barn.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 12th 2012, 00:30

"Wait up!" Cherry called, taking a few weak steps before turning back around and meowing "Berry aren't you coming???" then she wobbled after Raven and Moonbear. Finally when she caught up to the two, Cherry wobbled along side them listening to their conversation.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 00:31

"Awesome!" Moonbear mewed equally happy. When he listened to her questions, he could not help but purr loudly. "It's okay, I'm sorta like that too. Well...I've never really been to the Cutter, thank goodness. I eat all kinds of prey, but mice, squirrels, fish and birds are my favorites. And as for what I...or rather we, could do; We could hunt in the nearby fields and meadows in the morning, rest by the stream at sunhigh and swim after that. Then go hunting or walking in the forest until sundown. Watch the stars at night while sharing tongues, and finally sleep in the hay loft, until we wake up to do everything all over again." When asked about the barn he replied. "Yes that's my barn."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 12th 2012, 00:37

Berry shook her head and meowed, "Coming!" She padded over to the group of cats, but was deep in thought. Is that Cherry? How did she get here? Did she get kicked out of her home? Her thoughts swirled in her mind.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 12th 2012, 00:40

"The Cutter! No, I want to have kittens!" She meowed, flattening her ears against her head at the thought. "Sharing tongues? What's that?" She asked, cocking her head to the left in confusion. "Is it this?" She stuck out her tongue, "Here, do you want my tongue?" She said, laughing. "Or is it this?" She licked her paw, and then looked at Moonbear. "Then I lick yours, or...?" She tried to figure it out in her mind, then smiled sheepishly at Moonbear. She shook her head, "Well, I like chaffinch's, mice, thrush, and salmon and trout." She said, as she tried to remember all the prey. "Oh! And I like raven's, though I got bullied for that when I was kit," She recalled with a chuckle. She was small, about the size of a 7 or 8 month old. She looked up at Moonbear, realizing how small she was, and cursed under her breath.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 12th 2012, 00:53

"Yeah I want kits too," Moonbear agreed. He could not help but laugh at Raven's silly antics as she tried figuring out what 'sharing tongues' was. "No, no, no. Like this." He started licking her along the face behind ears and along her chest and neck. "See what I mean now?" He kept looking at her warmly and sweetly.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content