Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Moonbear's Farm - Page 9 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

Moonbear's Farm - Page 9 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Moonbear's Farm

+7
Phoenixwing
Nyx
Lilacstar
Redstar
Lightclaw
Legendflower
Honeystar
11 posters

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Moonbear's Farm - Page 9 Empty Moonbear's Farm

Post by Honeystar June 11th 2012, 22:11

First topic message reminder :

Intro: Welcome to Moonbear's barn [and surrounding area]. Moonbear is a loner/ farm cat who wants some companionship. He is more than happy to help any cat in need of a home, food and/or love.
Here is what he looks like:
Moonbear's Farm - Page 9 Graphi10

Moonbear, a black and white tom with aqua eyes, was resting by the stream after having a delicious meal of fish. Life for him was good; a great beautiful place to live, with lots to eat, and little to worry about. Though his stomach was always full, his heart occasionally ached with loneliness.

Last edited by Honeystar on June 11th 2012, 23:15; edited 2 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10426
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Moonbear's Farm - Page 9 Empty Re: Moonbear's Farm

Post by Legendflower June 14th 2012, 23:06

"Am I missing something?" Raven asked, panting as she stopped next to Wolf and some other cat. Her lungs ached as she gasped for breath, but she forced herself to breathe normally, much to the discontent of her lungs. The only way one could ever tell she was having trouble breathing, was if they looked at her ribs, which she tried to cover with her legs. Raven forced herself to speak, "Wolf? Who's this?" Her lungs ached even more as she spoke, but she continued breathing normally. Her eyes flickered between the handsome gray and white tom with pretty green eyes, and the she-cat that looked somewhat like her. She needed to breathe, so she thought of something to excuse herself, "E-xcuse me a moment." She stuttered, walking slowly back towards the lake. As soon as she got there, she knelt down, panting loudly, her ears curling back towars the two cats that were behind her. Once her breathing had regulated, she took a few laps of the water, and walked back over. "Sorry about that."

"Let's go back." Brian decided, grabbing the mouse in his jaws. He started to walk away, and motioned with his tail for her to follow him. He obviously wasn't going to take no for an answer.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Custom Rank : Blaze
WarriorPoints : 5714
Female Posts : 601

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 14th 2012, 23:12

"Fine." Berry meowed. She padded over to Brian with her catch in her jaws. She looked around, listening to the sound of a bird singing. She saw the bird that was singing and glared at it. It flew away, shutting up. She liked the quiet and stillness of the forest. This didn't go all that bad... not bad at all, actually!
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10205
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 15th 2012, 00:05

"SO I guess we still do need to hunt!" Cherry purred, and nuzzled Moonbear happily. "Today's been great! I've caught my first prey, I've gotten to spend alone time with Moonbear. Moonbear likes me..Berry might of found someone...Raven doesn't seem to hate me...well not as much as I thought..." Cherry continued her thoughts while waiting for Moonbear's responce.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5677
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 15th 2012, 10:23

Berry arrived back at the farm and put her mouse in the fresh-kill pile. She saw a little mouce im the barn, so she pounced on it, grabbed it with her jaws and the mouse's spine broke. She put that in the fresh-kill pile, and then laid down. She sighed, and looked around, seeing what was going on around the barn.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 15th 2012, 10:55

"Don't you see?" Wolf meowed in excitement, ears flicking. "It's Panther, you know, the one--my sister-- that I thought was--" "Dead," Panther finished. "I'm sorry but I was too angry to think straight that day, and faked my death. I... understand now though." Wolf blinked, distracted, when he saw Raven panting, her flanks shuddering as she tried to take in air. "Raven! Are you okay?" he bent his head and sniffed her, nosing her neck. Panther leaned forward, pale blue eyes glowing in the dim light. "Take deep breaths, don't panic," she instructed. "When you panic, you take quick, shallow breaths, which doesn't help. Go back home slowly; don't run. Which," Panther added, turning her gaze to Wolf, "reminds me. Where do you live now?" "The forests and the moor in spring, summer, and ealy autumn, and a barn in winter," Wolf replied, pressing himself close to Raven. "I'm visiting another barn right now. You should come with us." Panther was silent for awhile, her eyes unreadable, her glossy black fur blending into the deepening shadows. "Alright," she agreed finally. "But I'm guaranteeing nothing."
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38643
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 15th 2012, 13:09

"Hi, I'm Raven," she purred, glad to see Wolf so happy. "I'm fine, I already got a drink and everything. I just need a second to relax," Raven meowed, licking Wolf's cheek reassuringly. Her ears pricked as she listened to the story, still a little unsure about what happened. But she was happy because Wolf was happy. The small black she-cat stood up, "Oh, are we going back to the barn...?" She asked sheepishly, because she had been to busy trying to figure out what between them. As she stood up, Raven stretched and asked, "So you guys were close? I haven't ever really heard what happened, so.."
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 15th 2012, 13:51

Wolf purred in relief. Raven had really worried him a for moment or two. "Yes, we should go back to the farm now," he meowed. Panther cocked her head at Raven's questions. "We were close," she agreed. "Very close. Closer than I was with Tiger." Wolf stiffened at the name, half expecting her voice to be veiled with betrayal or anger, but it was blank, and when her pale blue eyes met Wolf's, Panther shrugged and smiled slightly. "I've forgiven you. A long time ago. Although now I'm curious why Tiger ever tried to kill you." "Even I don't know," Wolf muttered, heading back toward to Moonbear's farm. Panther paused on the way and retrieved a squirrel and a rabbit she'd caught earlier, and they soon returned to the hay lofts. Panther eyed the big, imposing barn warily. "You actually live here?" she asked incredulously, glancing at Wolf. He laughed, flicking his tail. "Not here, but yes, a smaller barn." The lithe black she-cat turned to Raven. "Do you live here too?"
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Surgical
WarriorPoints : 5272
Female Posts : 254

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 15th 2012, 14:09

"I guess so." Moonbear replied happily with a purr. Moonbear was bursting with joy inside knowing Cherry liked him, and Raven had found someone else, and they were still friends and wanted to stay with him. "Let's try a bit further," They padded along the field until it bordered the forest. The sun was getting close to high. "We better hurry before it gets too warm to find anything." He started sniffing around until he found the scent of a chipmunk.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Legendflower June 15th 2012, 14:09

Raven followed silently, not sure of what to say. Her mind was racing. Why did Wolf's sister just show up all of a sudden? Why did she fake her death? Who's Tiger? What did he do? Pushing the questions out of her mind, she paid attention to where they were going. The grass felt familiar, so she knew they were heading to the barn without even having to look around or scent. Raven turned towards Panther, "Hmm? Oh, well, for the moment, yes I do." She walked into the barn, and climbed up onto the hay loft. "Should I get Moonbear, Cherry, Brian, Berry, and Sun?" She asked Wolf as she looked down, smiling warmly. Her claws were dug in, so she was sure she wouldn't fall.
Legendflower
Legendflower
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 15th 2012, 15:14

“Mhh….I smell mice…” Cherry mewed after she scented the air. Cherry’s belly grumbled in hunger, because she didn’t eat last night, and she steeled herself to stop her complaining belly. ”Wait…Wait…..NOW!” Cherry lunged at the large plump mouse, and pinned it down and bit into it’s neck. Suddenly Cherry realize there was a second mouse. “Get back here fur ball!!” she cried, and lunged for the second mouse. Cherry pinned it down, but it wriggled out of her paw. But her other paw was too fast, and she slammed her left fore paw down onto it and bit down hard on it neck. Cherry turned around bright eyed. “I caught two mice!!” she purred, picking them by their tails and headed back to Moonbear.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 15th 2012, 17:48

Moonbear came back with a chipmunk and looked at Cherry happily. "That's wonderful!" He started eating his caught prey. "What do you want to do after we have filled ourselves?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 15th 2012, 18:02

"I don't know...I guess we could head back to the barn?" Cherry suggested, looking up from her meal. "Ugh, it's already hot out. I don't care if we head back or not, I just want to get o a shady spot before it gets too hot outside." Cherry thought, stretching out on her side and allowing the early afternoon heat to soak into her fur.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 15th 2012, 18:02

Icee, a black tom with royal blue eyes, had followed her. He was out hunting, when he saw a calico she-cat catch the mouse he had been following. Baring his teeth, he jumped out of the shadows, his tail lashing back and forth. When he hissed at her, he opened his mouth as wide as it could go, revealing his pearl white fangs. His black ears flattened against his black head as his royal blue eyes narrowed, and a deep growl rumbled from inside his throat. "I had that mouse," he replied, his voice a ghostly sound. He hissed again as he saw the black and white tom behind her, but it was more like a snake hiss then a cat his. "Now, I'll just be taking my mouse.." He looked at the two cats for a second, daring them to challenge him. Icee picked up the mouse, and turned to walk away.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14198
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar June 15th 2012, 18:41

“If it was your mouse then why didn’t you catch it before I did?” Cherry mewed questioningly, staring after the black tom. “But you can have it. I already have another mouse.” She called after him, then she turned to look at Moonbear and she mewed “What do you want to do now? We could head back to the barn or stay here.” Cherry returned to dozing in the sun with Moonbear by her side.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 15th 2012, 18:51

"It got away from me," Icee snapped, turning back to the calico she-cat. His claws unsheathed, and he dug them into the grass as he became irritated with the two cats. The black tom glared at the black and white tom with aqua eyes, but couldn't help his eyes from softening at the she-cat. That was the first she-cat--and tom-- that had ever stood up for themselves when they saw him. But at the same time, it annoyed him even more, because he couldn't ruine his reputation. Icee's tail began to flick back and forth as his eyes shot between the two cats. "What are you kittypets doing around here, anyways?" He asked, pushing away his anger at the two cats as he sat down, his paws beneath him.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar June 15th 2012, 19:52

"We're not kittypets," Moonbear replied back at the strange new tom with some annoyance. "We're barn cats! Or at least I am. Cherry here just joined yesterday. But the real question is, what are you doing here? And who are you?" He turned back at Cherry and whispered. "Once we deal with him, how about a little swim at the stream to cool off?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 15th 2012, 20:03

"Oh, yeah? Prove it." Icee said, crouching down. His eyes were locked on the other tom's aqua eyes, and he dug his claws into the earth as he waited to be able to sink them into the other tom's fur. "Who I am is none of your business, nor what I'm doing here," He said smoothly, baring his teeth. The fur on his back rose, and his tail fluffed up. As a wind began to pass through the territory, it made Icee's fur go up, making him look even more intimidating. The wind stopped, and his fur fell into its normal place. His ears were flattened against his head, pointing to the territory behind them. His tail was standing erect, as if it was pointing at the sun that was nearly covered in clouds.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 15th 2012, 22:45

Panther stiffened when she heard snarling outside. Leaving a distracted Wolf to explain the whole long-winded story about Tiger and them, she leaped up the hay loft gracefully, sliding out of a shattered window to discover the source of the clamor. Her pale blue eyes immediately picked out the three figures outside the barn. One, black and white, was obviously Moonbear, the tom Wolf had told her that had lived at this barn first. The other, a slender calico, was clearly Cherry, the quick-to-anger she-cat. The third was someone Wolf had never mentione. Was he new? Panther rumbled softly when she saw the hostility in the tom's stance, the glint of his white teeth. "Stop," Panther yowled, a growl rising in her own throat. She leaped quickly down from the roof, landing with hardly a thud on the ground, her paws steady as she alighted beside Cherry. "What in the world are you doing?" Panther snapped at the stange tom, her glossy black fur bristling, her eyes narrowed as she unsheathed her own three inch long claws in case he leaped at them anyways.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 16th 2012, 12:49

~Err.. They're out hunting.. not in front of the barn..?~
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar June 16th 2012, 13:01

Sun was returning from hunting with a squirrel, a mouse, and a rabbit, and as he was leaving to go to the barn, he saw four cats who looked like they were about to fight. He reconized two of them as Moonbear and Cherry, but he had never seen the other two before. He dropped his prey and he buried it where he was so he could get it later, and he ran toward to four cats to see what was going on. He narrowed his eyes at the new tom. He unsheathed his claws and said, "Whats going on here?"
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8422
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 16th 2012, 13:23

Icee rolled his eyes, but didn't retreat. "So, the little kittypet can't even fight by himself? He needs help from his other kittypet friends?" He rolled his royal blue eyes, and licked his shoulder nonchalantly. As he thought of something, he let a sly smile appear on his face. "You're lucky. That calico's to pretty for you. And she stood up for herself, when she's declawed. That's a good she-cat," His voice was a menacing sound, a voice one would definitely want to avoid; not because he had a weird voice or anything, because it was an evil sound. An eerie chuckle escaped from his lips as he circled all of the cats, looking at them as if they were prey, especially the black and white tom.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenixwing June 16th 2012, 14:32

Panther flicked her ears, unimpressed by the idiot tom. "For the last time," she said impatiently. "We're not kittypets." She pivoted in a circle so she always had an eye on him. "We're not looking for a fight, but you are, obviously." Panther narrowed her eyes, fur spiking. "So why don't you run along to cats that actually want to fight mouse-brains like you?" From the looks of the strange black cat, he was a bully, one that reigned by fear. But Panther wasn't afraid. She'd stood up to cats like him before, that liked to terrorize traveling cats in the forest, ambushing them and tearing them half-to-death with their claws. Then they were given a big surprise when the small, seemingly harmless black she-cat they'd ambushed fought back and beat them within an inch of their lives. Panther hissed. She hated cats like this... feather-brain.
Phoenixwing
Phoenixwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 16th 2012, 14:47

"What's going on?" Berry asked, padding out of the barn. She saw the tom threatening them and she spat, "Look, mouse-brain, we're not looking for trouble. Just leave them alone and go away. This is our territory, and you're not welcome here without Moonbear's approval." She glared at the tom, her sea-green eyes like flames.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare June 16th 2012, 15:00

"That's why I wanted to fight him for it... if he wants a fair fight." Icee snapped, circling the black and white tom with aqua eyes. Using his keen senses, the black tom opened his mouth, and scented woodiness (lol) from one she-cat, then more of a kittypet smell from the calico she-cat, but the calico's scent wasn't nearly as strong. "So, we've got a player here? I smell the she-cats on you," He laughed, tail standing erect as he surveyed the other cats. One was a small black she-cat, a calico she-cat, and a cream she-cat. Wow, Icee thought with a snicker. He's nasty. What is wrong with him?! Icee bared his teeth, growing impatient. "So, you wanna fight or not?"
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar June 16th 2012, 15:06

"Hmph. Trust me, you don't." Berry laughed quietly, unsteathing her claws, ready to fight. This tom annoyed her. She snickered and bared her teeth. "Get out of here." she snapped. She glared at him again, and spat, "Go. NOW. Or you'll regret it." She waited for an answer. She smirked at him and thought, What an idiot! He doesn't have the right to walk out here and just want to fight! "Why are you here, anyways?" Berry asked. She knew he wasn't gonna tell, but it was worth a shot.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content