Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 12 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 12 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+15
silverstarfan
Skittlestream
SkyStar
Hazelstar
Nyx
Birdstar
Auburnflare
FabFur
Lilacstar
Redstar
Pinewhisker
Icestar
Caraway
Rainfeather
Honeystar
19 posters

Page 12 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 12 Empty RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 17th 2012, 21:56

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to RainbowClan!! A Clan that is almost similar to any other warrior clan, except for one thing. Most of the cats here prefer cats of their own (or sometimes both) gender as mates. Many of them were cast out of their old clans for who they are. Now become some of these cats and join the clan that's as diverse as the colours of the rainbow. You can create more than one character if you choose. They can be Gay, Lesbian, Bi, or even Straight [if a same-gender couple wants kits, they may turn to help from cats of the opposite gender].

Joining:
Username:
Character name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]:
Mate(s):

Allegiance

Leader: Beestar - Large brown tabby lesbian she-cat with yellow-green eyes
Deputy: Fernmist - Small blue tortoiseshell lesbian she-cat with amber eyes and a short white-tipped tail
Medicine Cat: Mewfire - Gay ginger tom with lighter flecks on his pelt and cloudy blue eyes

Warriors:
Crowmoon - Fairly large black and white bi tom with blue eyes
Spottedtail - A small bi she-cat with black fur and small spots of white and orange along her pelt and green eyes
Ravenpelt - All black straight tom with green eyes
Silvermoon - Silver bi she-cat with silvery-gray eyes
Darkfire - Black bi tom with fiery orange eyes
Featherfire - White and orange bi she-cat
Ravenshadow - Black bi tom with white markings and golden eyes
Crystallight - Calico bi she-cat with one ice blue eye and one aqua
Dovewing - White bi she-cat with black markings and purple eyes.
Swanflight - Graceful pale silver bi she-cat with dark green eyes
Silverdeer - A silver lesbian she-cat with white paws and a white tail tip
Iriswing - Straight black she-cat with sea-green eyes
Shadowflight - Ash-gray bi tom with royal blue eyes.
Swiftwing - Straight light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Nightstrike - Jet black bi tom with sea green eyes and silver paws
Wooltail - Long-haired white bi she-cat with curly fur and a cut off tail and blue eyes
Goldenstream - Beautiful bi fluffy golden tabby with white socks and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Petalpaw - Straight tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with green eyes
Rosepaw - Straight cinnamon torbie she-cat with a locket of white on her chest, a short, white-tipped tail and sea-green eyes. Med cat apprentice.
Cloudpaw - Beautiful young small light grey lesbian she cat with a white cloud mark on her chest and ice blue eyes
Volepaw - Strong handsome and muscular light grey straight tom with dark grey almost black paws and ice blue eyes
Aurorapaw - White straight she-cat with one pink eye and one red eye.
Tempestpaw - Cream straight she-cat with forest-green eyes

Queens:
Echoleap - A light lilac (not purple) lesbian she-cat. Mother of Honeykit, Dragonkit and Jadekit
Jayfeather (Gayjay) - Gay gray-silver tabby tom-queen with blue eyes.
Springfall - Small pale ginger lesbian she-cat with lovely dapple markings and deep amber-green eyes. Adopted mother of Spottedkit, and expecting kits from Darkfire.

Kits:
Honeykit - Lilac point [Siamese] bi tom with blue eyes
Dragonkit - Dark brown tabby straight tom with amber eyes
Jadekit - Light brown tabby lesbian [maybe] she-cat
Spotted[kit] - Small, several day old Bengal tom kitten with lovely rosey spots and darker dappled spots with bright fern green eyes

Elders:

Outsiders and Newbs:
Viper - Long-haired ginger and white straight tom with yellow eyes
Scarlet - Stunningly beautiful straight dark ginger/red she cat with golden eyes
Ruby - Fat long-furred grey bi she-cat
Bellawing - Ginger tabby and white bi she-cat queen with icy blue eyes. Now in ThunderClan. Carrying Ravenshadow's kits.
Aprildusk - Cream-and-tabby bi she-cat with dark green eyes

Mate List
Spoiler:

RP character drawings
Spoiler:

Last edited by Honeystar on March 12th 2012, 19:41; edited 54 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10436
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

RainbowClan - Page 12 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 17:46

Dovewing's eyes opened widely. "Ermm.. Well, er...," stuttered Dovewing. She hung her head. "Well, I fell asleep in the caves last night while hunting... Sorry," she said sincerly. She looked up to see Beestar looking at her. She shrugged dejectedly.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7014
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 22nd 2012, 17:49

"Run-a-way kitty," Swanflight whispered teasingly as she passed, helping Petalpaw drag balls of moss and bracken over to the apprentice's den. "Don't be too hard on her Beestar!" she added.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38653
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 17:59

Dovewing stuck her tongue out at Swanflight's comment. "Not a run away kitty!" she protested chuckling.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 22nd 2012, 18:00

"Well at least you're alright and managed to come back." Beestar mewed, as she kept looking at the Dovewing. "I hope you managed to sleep well though, because now we have a queen with kits on the way, two warriors in the Medicine cat den, and new members showing up. Not to mention a recent dog attack. We are going to need all the help we can get. Oh this morning you missed my announcement about our clan's kitting plan." Finally she looked back at the apprentices. "Speaking of kits, I should see how Echoleap is doing." And she padded off to the nursery. A Leader's job is never done.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 18:02

"Oh... Wait!" called Dovewing bounding after Beestar. "What should I do now?" she asked.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 22nd 2012, 18:13

Beestar looked back at Dovewing and sighed. "You can maybe show our new apprentices the camp, and after that, you and some others could go on an evening patrol. Maybe Swanflight, and....Ravenshadow and perhaps Silverdeer. That should keep you busy for a while." She mewed and then continued walking to the nursery.

Ravenshadow walked into the camp. "So what's going on now? Oh hey there Swanflight." He purred slyly at the she-cat.

Last edited by Honeystar on February 22nd 2012, 19:37; edited 1 time in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 22nd 2012, 18:21

Swanflight looked after Beestar and Dovewing. Yawning, she shrugged and looked around. The sun was high in the sky, and she hadn't done anything important yet. Swanflight had just mostly wandered around and helped with little tasks, like helping Petalpaw lay out bedding. "I ought to hunt awhile," she decided. "Hmm.. Maybe with Ravenshadow?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38653
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 22nd 2012, 19:24

"Sounds good to me." Ravenshadow mewed to Swanflight from behind her. "I think Beestar has assigned us to go with Dovewing. I don't know if it's hunting or border patrol though. Hopefully it won't be too long." He purred warmly as he rubbed his pelt along hers. "Perhaps when we're done we could go for a swim or a walk, or anything you want to do with me."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 20:27

Dovewing stopped. "Okay," she said to Beestar turning around. She padded back to the apprentices. "Hey," she purred, "After you guys rest I'll show you around okay?" She walked over to Swanflight and Ravenshadow. She rolled her eyes as she saw Ravenshadow hit on Swanflight. "Hey! You 2!" she said, "We're supposed to go on a border patrol." She paused looking around. "Do you know where Silverdeer is?" she asked them. "If she's around we're supposed to take her too."
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar February 22nd 2012, 20:41

Springfall sqeezed her eyes closed tightly, her throat closed and she fought off a sob. "This is the first time I've really been allowed to run, Oftend, she-cats would get very sick and it would effect the health of the kits...so they...." she trailed off, thinking of her dearest mother, who was slaughtered. A soft note of pain rang in her voice "But..I escaped and I ran here, and I met all these wonderful cats." then he flicked Crystallight's ear with her tail, as if dissimissing herself and she padded to the warriors den, where she fell into an uneasy sleep, filled with her mother's slaughtering and the murders, oh! All the murders. Springfall thrased in her sleep.

Mewfire padded out, and dropped a large wad of moss. "Its called the softest moss on earth, I hope those two apprentices feel at home, poor things!" he patted the moss before hurrying into his den.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5687
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 20:46

Silvermoon watched as Springfall walked away. She felt sad for the young warrior. "Well... I hope she's okay," she said to Crystallight. "So what are you going to do now since you're a warrior?"

Darkfire grumbled. He kept cussing under his breath. He picked up a vole he had killed earlier and sat down to eat it peacefully.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar February 22nd 2012, 20:48

With a groan, Echoleap stands. She watched as Mewfire padded to his den Ugh, I have to walk across the cleaning with this load. She complained to herself, but made sure not to announce her thoughts out loud. With a heavy sigh, she started to make her way to Mewfire's den.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Custom Rank : Skyclan's Leader
WarriorPoints : 7130
Female Posts : 463

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 30,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 22nd 2012, 20:50

Ravenshadow flattened his ears as Dovewing interrupted his wooing with Swanflight. I just had her going and you have to but in and ruin it. He pointed his tail toward the grass nearby. "She's learning how to hunt mice over there. This is your patrol after all, if you're bringing her along you can go get her yourself."

Beestar was just approaching the nursery when she heard some noise from the Warrior den. She went over to check and found Springfall thrashing around in her nest. "Springfall, wake up!" Beestar mewed with worry as she rushed over and nudged her paw along Springfall's pelt.

Crystallight had watched Springfall walk away, too stunned to notice Silvermoon's question.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 20:54

Dovewing rolled her eyes again. "She can join the hunting patrol later to practice hunting," said Dovewing. "Let's go!" She narrowed her eyes at Ravenshadow and smiled slyly.

"Crystallight? Are you okay?" Silvermoon asked Crystallight worriedly.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar February 22nd 2012, 20:58

Springfall jolted awake, tears running down her face. "Its....*gasp* A dream..." she sobbed, pushing her head down between her paws.

Mewfire began to padd across the clearing, his jaws crammed with herbs for Echoleap, then he saw her padding toward him. Oh Glaux! Are her kits coming?! I'm plumb out of Raspberry! And the bushes are all out! But MMewfire kept his cool and calm balance. "Echoleap, dear! ou shouldn't be out this pregent! Come along, if the kits need to come, atleast have them in your den!" he soothed gently steering her away from his den.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar February 22nd 2012, 21:02

Echoleap heaved another sigh, before turning and letting Mewfire steer her back, "Thank you Mewfire, your so nic-" She couldn't get her word sentance out. With a loud moan of pain, Echoleap collapses just before the nursery, a tremer going along the length of her body.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 22nd 2012, 21:17

Ravenshadow narrowed his eyes back at her. "Fine," he grumbled. "After you 'patrol-leader'." He smiled slyly and used his head to point towards the camp entrance.

Beestar licked her mate and purred reassuringly. "It's okay. Whatever it was, it's over now. I'm here for you." Then she suddenly heard Mewfire talking to Echoleap outside. She's about to have the kits and left nursery?! And I was just on my way to see her. She looked back at Springfall. "Will you be okay? I need to go check on something. I'll be back later." She headed out of the warrior's den and went to the nursery. "Mewfire do you know if she's alright?" She mewed to the Medicine cat.

Crystallight finally looked at Silvermoon. "It seems I'm not alone after all..." She buried her face into Silvermoon's pelt and closed her eyes.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 21:23

"Thanks," said Dovewing sarcastically as she walked to the entrance. "Come on," she said as she exited the camp.

"Of course you're not alone," purred Silvermoon. "If you have friends you're never alone."

Darkfire lifted his head from eating. Echoleap had just collapsed. He scrambled up and bounded over to where Mewfire and Echoleap were. "Is she okay?" he asked Mewfire, "Do you need any help?!"
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar February 22nd 2012, 21:25

Mewfire nodded, but panic wormed creeped into his mind. "Uhm, not to alarm Echoleap, but there is a tiny sliver of a chance you might become ill, for I have no Raspberries, but I think you'll be fine because your a young strong she-cat!" he purred, gently rubbing his paws down her body, checking for movment.

Springfall stiffled a sniffle, and followed her mate out of the den, wondering what was going on.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 21:28

"What should I do to help?" asked Darkfire alarmed at Mewfire's casual comment.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 22nd 2012, 21:38

Ravenshadow snorted and watched Dovewing walk out of the camp. Wrapping Swanflight with his tail he purrs sweetly. "Better go I gues." They follow behind her.

Crystallight shook her head and looked up at Silvermoon. "No, I mean...I'm not the only one who has been through such horrible things like that....But thank you." She purred and licked her mate along the nose. "As long as I have you, I'll never be alone."

Beestar looked up at Mewfire. "I hope your right." She then whispered so Echoleap couldn't hear. "Because if she becomes too sick to feed her kits, our clan will lose it's very first born members."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 21:41

Silvermoon gazed into Crystallights eyes. She had known what Crystallight had meant but she just hadn't known what to say. "And vice versa," she purred.

Dovewing rolled her eyes as she heard Ravenshadow.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazelstar February 22nd 2012, 21:44

~Here are my kits sheets, so i wont have to make them later Razz I was thinking that Jadekit will be born died, cause of my slight illness. Ill RP Dragonkit and Honeykit.

Username: Hazelstorm
Character name: Jadekit
Appearance: A light brown tabby with brilliant green eyes.
Personality: Crazy, annoying, bothers the senior warriors alot.
Lifestyle [G/L/B/S]: Doesn't know, though is leaning toward lesbian
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]: Clannnner!
Mate(s): No one.

Character name: Dragonkit (For Dragonclaw Razz)
Appearance: A dark brown tabby with amber eyes.
Personality: Serious, not very playful, though happy and fun at times (LOL)
Lifestyle [G/L/B/S]: Straight.
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]: Clanner

Character name: Honeykit (For Honeystar xDD)
Appearance: Siamese tom with blue eyes
Personality: Playful, fun and smart.
Lifestyle [G/L/B/S]: Bi
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]: Clanner

Echoleap sighed, "Water... Please..." She moaned, another set of tremors racking her small, petite body.
Hazelstar
Hazelstar
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 21:46

"I'll go get it!" said Darkfire sunning off. He got some moss then dipped it in some a stream right outside the camp and came running back. He squeezed the water into Echoleaps mouth.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 22nd 2012, 21:54

~Accepted~

Crystallight purred louder and licked her pelt. "I wish you didn't have to be stuck in the camp." She whispered softly. "I want to spend some time alone to get to know you better."

Ravenshadow looked back to all of the commotion going on in the camp. "I wonder if they need us?" He radomly meowed to no one in particular.

Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content