Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 11 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 11 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+15
silverstarfan
Skittlestream
SkyStar
Hazelstar
Nyx
Birdstar
Auburnflare
FabFur
Lilacstar
Redstar
Pinewhisker
Icestar
Caraway
Rainfeather
Honeystar
19 posters

Page 11 of 40 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 11 Empty RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 17th 2012, 21:56

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to RainbowClan!! A Clan that is almost similar to any other warrior clan, except for one thing. Most of the cats here prefer cats of their own (or sometimes both) gender as mates. Many of them were cast out of their old clans for who they are. Now become some of these cats and join the clan that's as diverse as the colours of the rainbow. You can create more than one character if you choose. They can be Gay, Lesbian, Bi, or even Straight [if a same-gender couple wants kits, they may turn to help from cats of the opposite gender].

Joining:
Username:
Character name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]:
Mate(s):

Allegiance

Leader: Beestar - Large brown tabby lesbian she-cat with yellow-green eyes
Deputy: Fernmist - Small blue tortoiseshell lesbian she-cat with amber eyes and a short white-tipped tail
Medicine Cat: Mewfire - Gay ginger tom with lighter flecks on his pelt and cloudy blue eyes

Warriors:
Crowmoon - Fairly large black and white bi tom with blue eyes
Spottedtail - A small bi she-cat with black fur and small spots of white and orange along her pelt and green eyes
Ravenpelt - All black straight tom with green eyes
Silvermoon - Silver bi she-cat with silvery-gray eyes
Darkfire - Black bi tom with fiery orange eyes
Featherfire - White and orange bi she-cat
Ravenshadow - Black bi tom with white markings and golden eyes
Crystallight - Calico bi she-cat with one ice blue eye and one aqua
Dovewing - White bi she-cat with black markings and purple eyes.
Swanflight - Graceful pale silver bi she-cat with dark green eyes
Silverdeer - A silver lesbian she-cat with white paws and a white tail tip
Iriswing - Straight black she-cat with sea-green eyes
Shadowflight - Ash-gray bi tom with royal blue eyes.
Swiftwing - Straight light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Nightstrike - Jet black bi tom with sea green eyes and silver paws
Wooltail - Long-haired white bi she-cat with curly fur and a cut off tail and blue eyes
Goldenstream - Beautiful bi fluffy golden tabby with white socks and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Petalpaw - Straight tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with green eyes
Rosepaw - Straight cinnamon torbie she-cat with a locket of white on her chest, a short, white-tipped tail and sea-green eyes. Med cat apprentice.
Cloudpaw - Beautiful young small light grey lesbian she cat with a white cloud mark on her chest and ice blue eyes
Volepaw - Strong handsome and muscular light grey straight tom with dark grey almost black paws and ice blue eyes
Aurorapaw - White straight she-cat with one pink eye and one red eye.
Tempestpaw - Cream straight she-cat with forest-green eyes

Queens:
Echoleap - A light lilac (not purple) lesbian she-cat. Mother of Honeykit, Dragonkit and Jadekit
Jayfeather (Gayjay) - Gay gray-silver tabby tom-queen with blue eyes.
Springfall - Small pale ginger lesbian she-cat with lovely dapple markings and deep amber-green eyes. Adopted mother of Spottedkit, and expecting kits from Darkfire.

Kits:
Honeykit - Lilac point [Siamese] bi tom with blue eyes
Dragonkit - Dark brown tabby straight tom with amber eyes
Jadekit - Light brown tabby lesbian [maybe] she-cat
Spotted[kit] - Small, several day old Bengal tom kitten with lovely rosey spots and darker dappled spots with bright fern green eyes

Elders:

Outsiders and Newbs:
Viper - Long-haired ginger and white straight tom with yellow eyes
Scarlet - Stunningly beautiful straight dark ginger/red she cat with golden eyes
Ruby - Fat long-furred grey bi she-cat
Bellawing - Ginger tabby and white bi she-cat queen with icy blue eyes. Now in ThunderClan. Carrying Ravenshadow's kits.
Aprildusk - Cream-and-tabby bi she-cat with dark green eyes

Mate List
Spoiler:

RP character drawings
Spoiler:

Last edited by Honeystar on March 12th 2012, 19:41; edited 54 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10453
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

RainbowClan - Page 11 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 21st 2012, 22:49

~Rainfeather accepted, and Med cats can have mates if they want in this clan.~

Beestar purred warmly at the two apprentices as she nuzzled both of them. "Of course you can stay. We need apprentices such as yourselves. Hmm..." She thought about who their mentors should be. She turned to Cloudpaw and mewd. "I shall be your mentor. And perhaps if Ravenpelt is willing enough, he can mentor your brother."

Last edited by Honeystar on February 22nd 2012, 15:14; edited 1 time in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 13:07

Silvermoon looked around impatiently. "Oh where are they? I want to go welcome those two new cats!" she said. "Well, then go," said Darkfire sitting up. "You don't mind?" she asked. "Nahh. I'll call you when Rosepaw gets here," said Darkfire. "Thanks!" said Silvermoon. Her shoulder had stopped bleeding so she padded up to the 2 new cats. "Hello! Welcome to Rainbowclan! I'm Silvermoon," she said dipping her head at the 2 cats who seemed like apprentices, "That over there is my brother, Darkfire." She pointed with her tail to where her brother was sitting in front of the Medicine cats den.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7031
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 22nd 2012, 15:11

Beestar stared at Silvermoon as she hobbled over towards the new apprentices. Her wounds had stopped bleeding, but were clearly not looked after. "Has Mewfire or Rosepaw tended to you and your brother yet?" She mewed at the silver she-cat with concern. "Anyways this is Volepaw and Cloudpaw. They have come from ShadowClan to join us. Have you seen Ravenpelt around? I'm wondering if he would mentor Volepaw here....Unless you know someone else I can ask."

Crystallight purred at the clan's new apprentices. "Hi, I'm Crystalllight, and I just joined RainbowClan too." When she noticed Silvermoon walking up to them she purred louder and came to sit beside her. She licked her along the cheeks and nuzzled her un-injured part of her pelt.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 15:15

"No, not yet. Mewfire's still making everything smell good," she said to Beestar. "Ravenpelts over there right next to Spottedtail." She pointed near the fresh kill pile where Ravenpelt and Spottedtail sat eating. She purred as she nuzzled Crystal. "Welcome to Rainbowclan again!" She smiled at the two new apprentices.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar February 22nd 2012, 15:24

Mewfire trotted out of his den and snapped "I refuse to treat those two.." he paused, thinking of a nasty word, "Dung eaters! I was going to treat them but they decided to tease their way out of getting treated! I should let you two crawl off into the forest to have your eyes pecked out by crows, and your innards ripped out by rouges!" he shreiked, then sighed, his eyes still blazing and he spat "But its against my wills to let any cats, no matter how unworthy or bratty, to die!" then he padded to his den and snapped "Are you two coming?"

Springfall was shocked at the stream of cuss words that spewed from Mewfire's mouth. She blinked, How could sweet old' Mewfire turn intoa cussing old fart bag??
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5704
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 15:27

Darkfire tilted his head to the side and chuckled. "Coming...," he said to Mewfire getting up. He turned his head and called to Silvermoon. "Hey! Mewfire's gonna treat us!" he called. Darkfire limped into the den after Mewfire. Silvermoon sighed then hobbled after him.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 22nd 2012, 15:43

Beestar sighed and shook her head. She would have to talk to the Medicine cat and the two warriors about this later. Focusing on the apprentices she mewed, "Well I'm sure you two have been traveling far to get here. So you two can relax and get to know your new clan for the rest of the day, and tomorrow we'll start training."

Crystallight watched as Silvermoon went back to the Medicine cat's den. She wondered if the two of them would ever find time to be together soon.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar February 22nd 2012, 15:55

Springfall noticed Crystallight watching Silvermoon being treated, so she padded up and mewed "Hey....are you waiting for Silvermoon? It might take a while, Mewfire's gonna scold them for a long time....." she looked around, and mewed "So....how are you liking the clan?" she asked.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 22nd 2012, 16:04

Crystallight looked at Springfall and then back at Silvermoon. She sighed softly wishing that time would move faster, or at least Mewfire. Then she purred when asked about her liking the clan. "It's the best thing that could have ever happened for me." She mewed brightly as she looked at Springfall now. "Everyone is so nice here...well for the most part. And..and...I feel like I belong here." Her purred and then stared at her paws. "So, how long have you've been in the clan?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar February 22nd 2012, 16:09

Springfall sighed, "Almost three moons now. I did live in the city, but I was...." she paused, trying to remember the word, "I was just a broody, a she-cat that only cared for kitts, and we were never allowed outside...But I feel like Rainbowclan can accept me for who I really am, I'm not just a broody!" she flexed her claws annoyed.

Mewfire slapped some cobwebs down onto their wounds, singing Losing you, and then he spirnked some oak leave dust onto the marigold and and cobwebs. "No hunting or patroling for three or four days! Let me check your wounds everyday!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 16:12

"WHAT?!" exclaimed both Silvermoon and Darkfire at the same time. "No patrols?" asked Darkfire. "No hunting?" asked Silvermoon. "Stupid tom..," muttered Darkfire, "Giving me these wounds so I can't patrol or hunt." "Well, at least we saved Crystal," said Silvermoon then corrected herself, "I mean Crystallight." "I guess so," grunted Darkfire.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 22nd 2012, 16:13

~Just saying my characters are not used to ya know lesbian/gay/bi cats and they just got there soo yeah Razz~

Volepaw watched as the two she cats in front of him nuzzled each other. What kind of clan is this? Confusion and shock covered his face along with Cloudpaw's. The two apprentices smiled at the she cats then turned to Beestar. "Er... thanks Beestar." He mewed with a smile. Cloudpaw looked around uneasily. Volepaw caught his sisters eye and mewed. "Do you know where the apprentices den is. I think we'll make our nests so thats out of the way." Cloudpaw nodded.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7836
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 22nd 2012, 16:20

Petalpaw looked pleased. "I can have more training partners!" she meowed happily. (Err, who was Petalpaw's mentor? Razz] "Beestar, can I show them the apprentice's den, please?"

Swanflight saw Ravenshadow and the new cat, Silverdeer, outside hunting and padded over. "Hey, can I help? Beestar hasn't given me anything to do today." Her expression--> :/ (xD)
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38670
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar February 22nd 2012, 16:25

~Springfall can if you want! Razz~

Springfall sighed, clawing the ground softly, her amber eyes glinting. "And I guess you don't wanna talk about your past do you?" she asked.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 16:27

Grumbling Darkfire and Silvermoon left the den. Darkfire was still grumbling as they both reached Crystallight and Springfall. "Hey!" said Silvermoon brightly. Darkfire kept grumbling. "Darkfire!" said Silvermoon. "Sorry. Not in a good modd," he said then stalked off to go eat something. Silvermoon sighed as her brother walked away. She shook her head smiling.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 22nd 2012, 16:29

Volepaw perked up at the sight of Petalpaw and his eyes brightened. Cloudpaw narrowed her eyes watching her brother and smiled slyly. "Can she?" Volepaw asked turning to look at Beestar. Please say yes Beestar! I would love to get to know this Petalpaw. After all she introduced me and Cloudpaw to RainbowClan and if it weren't for her Cloudpaw and I would be alone and probably unsure about what to do Volepaw thought
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 22nd 2012, 16:35

~Haha, sure, Magicstar!~

"We could go training in the forest too!" Petalpaw meowed, bouncing lightly on her paws in excitement. "It's been soo boring by myself everyday, but now--" She grinned, eyes sparkling.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 22nd 2012, 16:36

Crystallight looked up again at Springfall, her two colour eyes beaming with empathy. She knew too well what it was like to be held against her will. To never see the sky, to breath clean air, feel sunlight on her fur, or run and hunt in grassy meadow fields. RainbowClan had now given her all of that and much more. She purred softly as she wrapped her tail around Springfall's shoulders. "I guess you and me have a lot in common. To me, RainbowClan is freedom in so many different ways. I hope we can become good friends."

Beestar noticed the apprentices' uneasy expressions. "I guess there is something I forgot to tell you." She mewed as she waved her tail to follow her to the Apprentice den. "Here in RainbowClan, we are a little bit different from all the other clans. Many of us are cats who... are attracted to or prefer other cats of the same gender as mates." She sighed heavily as she went on. "Because of our...lifestyle...we were often shunned, ridiculed, even bannished from our old clans, or homes. Because of who we are....So that was how RainbowClan came to be a place for all cats to live no matter who they are or where they came from." She stoped and looked at the apprentices again. "Is that what happened to you in ShadowClan too?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 22nd 2012, 16:45

Volepaw looked at Petalpaw and mewed. "Were gonna get settled first. I'll see you later Petalpaw. Make sure to point out your nest for me so I can put mine next to yours." Volepaw then listened to Beestar and looked around the camp feeling pity for all the cats banished from the other clans or where they came from for being who they were. "Thats so dumb of the clans and everyone to do that." He mumbled listening to Beestar. "Im straight." Volepaw mewed quickly eyes widening slightly. "But my sister was banished for being lesbian. I came with her." Cloudpaw pressed her pelts against her brother's. Volepaw sighed. I need to get her confidence back. It was back when we play fought but now its gone... He thought.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 22nd 2012, 16:59

Petalpaw nodded. "You can tell which one is mine by my scent," she added to a whisper to Volepaw, eyes flashing with amusement. "But I'll get the moss for your nests." She hurried over to Mewfire's den, wrinkling her nose slightly at the overpowering scent of his decorations. "Mewfire? I need moss and bracken for two nests!" she called, trying hard to inhale too much of the flowery perfume.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 22nd 2012, 17:07

Beestar listened to Volepaw explaining why he and his sister left their clan. Poor thing she thought as she looked at Cloudpaw. So young to have to go through the same hardships as we did. She purred reassuringly to the young light gray she-cat. "I was just like you once, not so long ago. My clan didn't understand me either, and so I left and came here and started RainbowClan. Of course, I was on my own, and wasn't as lucky as you to have such a strong, caring and loyal littermate like your brother here." She purred and mrrowed at the tom as she looked at him next. "Don't worry, there are straight cats in this clan too. Perhaps you two should look for my Deputy Fernmist, and her niece Rosepaw. She's our Clan's Medicine cat apprentice. I'm sure you will find that their story is very similar to yours."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 17:08

Dovewing padded over to the prey pile but stopped when she saw new cats. She padded over to the new cats. "Hi! I'm Dovewing! Welcome to Rainbowclan!" she exclaimed nicely. "It's awesome," she added winking at them. Then she paused. "What are your names?" she asked the two little cats.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar February 22nd 2012, 17:16

The two apprentices smiled and purred. "Thank you." Cloudpaw mewed before she let Volepaw talk for her. "And thanks soo much Volepaw. I really appreciate it." She added nuzzling her brother. "No problem." Volepaw mewed smiling. A RainbowClan cat padded up to them. "Im Volepaw." He mewed. "And Im Cloudpaw." She mewed before Volepaw could. Volepaw smiled and Cloudpaw nuzzled him sweetly.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 17:21

"Well, once again! Welcome to Rainbowclan! I hope you have a very good time here!" purred Dovewing. "We always need new recruits!" She winked at them.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 22nd 2012, 17:43

"Yes we do," Beestar mewed in agreement as she looked at Dovewing. "And where have you been? I didn't see you anywhere this morning, or around sunhigh."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content