Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 13 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

RainbowClan - Page 13 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RainbowClan

+15
silverstarfan
Skittlestream
SkyStar
Hazelstar
Nyx
Birdstar
Auburnflare
FabFur
Lilacstar
Redstar
Pinewhisker
Icestar
Caraway
Rainfeather
Honeystar
19 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

RainbowClan - Page 13 Empty RainbowClan

Post by Honeystar February 17th 2012, 21:56

First topic message reminder :

Welcome to RainbowClan!! A Clan that is almost similar to any other warrior clan, except for one thing. Most of the cats here prefer cats of their own (or sometimes both) gender as mates. Many of them were cast out of their old clans for who they are. Now become some of these cats and join the clan that's as diverse as the colours of the rainbow. You can create more than one character if you choose. They can be Gay, Lesbian, Bi, or even Straight [if a same-gender couple wants kits, they may turn to help from cats of the opposite gender].

Joining:
Username:
Character name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Rank [Clanner, Loner, Rogue, Kittypet]:
Mate(s):

Allegiance

Leader: Beestar - Large brown tabby lesbian she-cat with yellow-green eyes
Deputy: Fernmist - Small blue tortoiseshell lesbian she-cat with amber eyes and a short white-tipped tail
Medicine Cat: Mewfire - Gay ginger tom with lighter flecks on his pelt and cloudy blue eyes

Warriors:
Crowmoon - Fairly large black and white bi tom with blue eyes
Spottedtail - A small bi she-cat with black fur and small spots of white and orange along her pelt and green eyes
Ravenpelt - All black straight tom with green eyes
Silvermoon - Silver bi she-cat with silvery-gray eyes
Darkfire - Black bi tom with fiery orange eyes
Featherfire - White and orange bi she-cat
Ravenshadow - Black bi tom with white markings and golden eyes
Crystallight - Calico bi she-cat with one ice blue eye and one aqua
Dovewing - White bi she-cat with black markings and purple eyes.
Swanflight - Graceful pale silver bi she-cat with dark green eyes
Silverdeer - A silver lesbian she-cat with white paws and a white tail tip
Iriswing - Straight black she-cat with sea-green eyes
Shadowflight - Ash-gray bi tom with royal blue eyes.
Swiftwing - Straight light brown she-cat with amber eyes
Nightstrike - Jet black bi tom with sea green eyes and silver paws
Wooltail - Long-haired white bi she-cat with curly fur and a cut off tail and blue eyes
Goldenstream - Beautiful bi fluffy golden tabby with white socks and blue eyes

Apprentices:
Petalpaw - Straight tortoiseshell-and-white she-cat with green eyes
Rosepaw - Straight cinnamon torbie she-cat with a locket of white on her chest, a short, white-tipped tail and sea-green eyes. Med cat apprentice.
Cloudpaw - Beautiful young small light grey lesbian she cat with a white cloud mark on her chest and ice blue eyes
Volepaw - Strong handsome and muscular light grey straight tom with dark grey almost black paws and ice blue eyes
Aurorapaw - White straight she-cat with one pink eye and one red eye.
Tempestpaw - Cream straight she-cat with forest-green eyes

Queens:
Echoleap - A light lilac (not purple) lesbian she-cat. Mother of Honeykit, Dragonkit and Jadekit
Jayfeather (Gayjay) - Gay gray-silver tabby tom-queen with blue eyes.
Springfall - Small pale ginger lesbian she-cat with lovely dapple markings and deep amber-green eyes. Adopted mother of Spottedkit, and expecting kits from Darkfire.

Kits:
Honeykit - Lilac point [Siamese] bi tom with blue eyes
Dragonkit - Dark brown tabby straight tom with amber eyes
Jadekit - Light brown tabby lesbian [maybe] she-cat
Spotted[kit] - Small, several day old Bengal tom kitten with lovely rosey spots and darker dappled spots with bright fern green eyes

Elders:

Outsiders and Newbs:
Viper - Long-haired ginger and white straight tom with yellow eyes
Scarlet - Stunningly beautiful straight dark ginger/red she cat with golden eyes
Ruby - Fat long-furred grey bi she-cat
Bellawing - Ginger tabby and white bi she-cat queen with icy blue eyes. Now in ThunderClan. Carrying Ravenshadow's kits.
Aprildusk - Cream-and-tabby bi she-cat with dark green eyes

Mate List
Spoiler:

RP character drawings
Spoiler:

Last edited by Honeystar on March 12th 2012, 19:41; edited 54 times in total
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10453
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

RainbowClan - Page 13 Empty Re: RainbowClan

Post by FabFur February 22nd 2012, 22:05

Dovewing glanced behind her into the camp. She saw Darkfire and Mewfire surrounding Echoleap. "They'll be alright," mewed Dovewing to answer Ravenshadows question.

Silvermoon purred. "Well, I'm not really "stuck" at camp. I just can't go on any patrols or hunt," she sighed. "Darkfire's really mad about that."
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7031
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rainfeather February 22nd 2012, 22:25

Rosepaw rushed over to Echoleap. "Is-is there anything I can do, Mewfire?" She asked, shuddering. She had never helped a she-cat give kits before, and she was nervous.
Rainfeather
Rainfeather
Loner

Custom Rank : Peachy Keen!
WarriorPoints : 8303
Female Posts : 826

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar February 22nd 2012, 22:59

Spottedtail wandered, excited for Echoleap. She sat slightly far from Echoleap since there were already cats around her. I just love kits so much! I just love watching them grow up into strong warriors. She sighed. Will I ever have kits? It seems like many She cats are already becoming mothers...But it's great that our clan is growing. She took a few steps forward and mewed "Does anybody need me and Ravenpelt to help? We can go get something for Echoleap. "

Last edited by Icetail on February 22nd 2012, 23:07; edited 2 times in total
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15926
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 22nd 2012, 23:04

Beestar looked towards Spottedtail. "Mewfire needs raspberry leaves for Echoleap, but he has none in his den nor in the places he knows where they grow. Go search the territory and beyond if you have to." Turning towards Rosepaw she added. "You better go with them. Mewfire has his paws full, and they'll need someone to identify the leaves properly."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by SkyStar February 22nd 2012, 23:12

"Echoleap you'll be okay i am right here. I will always be here for you."Wow i love kits and i bet her kits will be beautiful I wonder what she is going to name them
SkyStar
SkyStar
Loner

Custom Rank : In Love
WarriorPoints : 8632
Female Posts : 1997

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Icestar February 22nd 2012, 23:16

Spottedtail nodded. "Alright, I'll make sure we'll find those raspberry leaves real quick!" She turned to Ravenpelt who was lazily sitting nearby. "Let's go!" She mewed to him. Spottedtail padded towards Rosepaw. "You ready?"
Icestar
Icestar
Loner

Custom Rank : Master Assassin
WarriorPoints : 15926
Female Posts : 1807

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 45,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 23rd 2012, 07:33

Beestar silently prayed to StarClan that they would succeed. These kits would become the first 'clan-born' of RainbowClan, and if she could, she would give up all of her lives to save theirs and their mother's.

Crystallight continued to lick Silvermoon and purr louder. "Then perhaps there is someplace special you could show me, that's not too far from here." She stopped to look at the scene going on outside the nursery. "I hope everything goes alright..." She turned to look back into her mates eyes again. Her own was were now beaming brightly into them. "Perhaps when we're ready...umm...I'm mean..it's maybe too soon but...Silvermoon..would you like to have kits with me?...Both have kits together at the same time that is.."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunarlight February 23rd 2012, 08:44

kay, is this even aloud?
Lunarlight
Lunarlight
Loner

Custom Rank : FINE BULLY ME
WarriorPoints : 8783
Male Posts : 1287

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 23rd 2012, 09:00

~I haven't seen or heard anything that says it's not allowed Lunarlight. So I'm assuming it is. Care to join us [you can rp as a straight cat if you want]?~
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream February 23rd 2012, 11:23

Honeystar wrote:Beestar looked back at Dovewing and sighed. "You can maybe show our new apprentices the camp, and after that, you and some others could go on an evening patrol. Maybe Swanflight, and....Ravenshadow and perhaps Silverdeer. That should keep you busy for a while." She mewed and then continued walking to the nursery.

Ravenshadow walked into the camp. "So what's going on now? Oh hey there Swanflight." He purred slyly at the she-cat.
Silverdeer sat at the water hurt that Ravenshadow had just walked off. She padded around the territory, exploring. She smelled a thin line of a strange scent and went to inspect it. One scent was rainbow clan but there was another less familiar. She crossed the scent line to sniff the other side when something swift, black, and heavy slammed into her. She saw a cats face then the world went black. (Silverdeer isn't dead she was knocked out.)
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Custom Rank : LORD OF THE SKITTLEZ
WarriorPoints : 10549
Female Posts : 3319

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 23rd 2012, 13:10

As the patrol ventured out further along the territory, Ravenshadow picked up a familiar scent. Silverdeer! She must be exploring or something by herself. He then noticed a older scent close by. An intruder maybe? Perhaps that creeper cat that injured Darkfire and Silvermoon. "Hey! Over here!" He yowled to Dovewing and Swanflight. "I found Silverdeer's trail, and she seems to be following the trail of someone else in the territory. We better go catch up to her before something happens to her." He followed the two trails until he saw the silver she-cat lying unconscious on the ground. "Great StarClan!! Silverdeer are you alright?!"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 23rd 2012, 13:18

Silvermoon thought about it for a second. She purred. "Yes, yes. I'd love to," she purred smiling. She glanced at the scene in front of the nursery. "I think they'll be alright. There are a bunch of cats helping," she muttered to no one. Silvermoon thought about a place. "Well, there's this den near the river. Darkfire and I used to play there before we joined the clan. No one's actually found it yet," she added thoughtfully.

"Is there anything else you need?" he asked Echoleap. "Can I help any other way?" he asked Mewfire.

Dovewing came running after Ravenshadow. She saw him standing over an unconsious Silverdeer. "Oh Starclan!" she meowed, "We have to get back to camp." She hurried over to Silverdeer. "Silverdeer?? Are you alright? Wake up," she said worriedly , nudging Silverdeer with a paw. She looked up at Ravenshadow. "We should really get her back to camp."
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar February 23rd 2012, 13:23

Mewfire gently rubbed up and down Echoleap's pelt, worry began to set in, Why haven't I felt any movement?! The kits should be stirring, they shouldn't be this still! Mewfire's mind raced, then he saw Springfall, "Springfall! Grab me some honey! Now!" he hissed, and then pressed down against Echoleap's flank, searching for contractions.

Springfall nodded, and she ran towards Mewfire's den, and she lifted her head quickly. Springfall quickly scented out honey comb, and grabbed a large section, and raced back to Mewfire.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5704
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 23rd 2012, 13:46

Beestar's heart began to beat faster with alarm as she sensed the direness in his voice and expression. Something's wrong with the kits! Her tail slashed nervously from side to side. StarClan don't take them from us so soon! Not when they are needed here.

Crystallight purred with sudden excitement and affection. "Do you think we can go there now?!" She mewed softly into Silvermoon's ear. She wanted to see this secret place and spend time in there with her mate. The very thought of it made her more playful and anxious as she rubbed her pelt along Silvermoon's, taking in her scent while allowing her mate to take in hers.

Ravenshadow nodded his head to Dovewing and began to pick up Silverdeer by the scruff to carry her. He turned around to look at the two she-cats for help. Sniffing the air, he could detect the intruder's scent a little stronger than before. It was a rather strange and awful scent for an ordinary cat to have. "We better warn Beestar about the intruder too," he mewed with concern while scanning around the area for any trace of the unseen foe."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar February 23rd 2012, 13:53

Mewfire tried to keep his voice steady and he mewed to Echoleap. "Can you even feel any movment of the kits?" he gently pressed on her pelt. checking for movement.

Springfall stared at Echoleap, pain in her eyes. Springfall gently brushed past Mewfire, and sat down by Echoleap, and gently murmured "Its alright, your kits outta be here soon!" she soothed, her heart aching with pain for Echoleap.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 23rd 2012, 13:56

Dovewing helped Ravenshadow pick up Silverdeer. She nodded in agreement. "Let's take her back to camp quickly. Rosepaw can tend to her since Mewfire is helping Echoleap," said Dovewing between her teeth. All three cats headed back to camp.

Silvermoon purred loudly. "Sure," she said, "Quietly now." Both she-cats slipped out of camp quietly. Silvermoon headed towards the river making sure that Crystallight was with her. She looked around and found the den. "Over here," she said running towards the den. The den was big enough for about 4 grown cats. She ran inside and breathed in the scent. She started purring. "Good times here, good times," she purred to herself. "So! What do you think of this place?" she asked Crystallight.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 23rd 2012, 14:08

Beestar walked closer to Echoleap and sat beside Springfall. She wrapped her tail tightly around her mate's while gazing at the Echoleap. "Stay strong and keep breathing." She mewed to the queen. It was the only advise she could really give. She never had kits herself [for obvious reasons], but she could not help wonder what it would be like. To carry inside of you tiny forms of life that would keep on growing, until the time came for them to enter the world. To feel the constant throbbing spasms of pain, and not be able to escape it. To feel those living things that had grown inside finally come out. To hear their first mews, see their beautiful tiny bodies, and feel them feeding from you. She suddenly held great respect and understanding for what other she-cats went through. Purring softly she looked at Springfall affectionately.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar February 23rd 2012, 14:14

Springfall caught Beestar's gaze, and blinked in affection. Then she sighed, and looked around camp in time to See Silvermoon and Crystallight sneeking away. But she didn't care about them one bit right now, if they weren't helping, she would scold Silvermoon for not even trying to see Echoleap, but oh well. She rolled her eyes, annoyed then turned her head back to Echoleap, purring with encouragement.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 23rd 2012, 14:28

Ravenshadow walked into the camp entrance carrying Silverdeer by the scruff still. He noticed that most of the cats were still hanging around outside the nursery. He placed Silverdeer down so he call out towards the group. "Silverdeer is unconscious, and needs someone to look at her. And Beestar we picked up the scent of a strange cat nearby. We think Silverdeer was attacked by that cat, probably the same one who attacked Silvermoon and Darkfire earlier today."

Crystallight glanced around the interior of the den. She looked at Silvermoon and purred loudly as she walked up to her. "It's wonderful Silvermoon, I'm so glad you brought me here." She started licking her silvery mate along the top of her head, along her cheeks, under her chin, and down her neck. Finding an old nest nearby, she sat down and waited for her mate to come to her again, so she could continue grooming, pleasing her, and just show her love.

Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 23rd 2012, 14:36

Darkfire sniffed the air after Ravenshadow had said that. He growled. "That smells like him," he growled.

Dovewing glanced around to see if anyone could tend to Silverdeer. "Where's Rosepaw?" she asked Beestar, "Silverdeer needs looking after."

Silvermoon purred loudly as she went to sit by Crystallight. She nuzzled Crystallight and licked her cheek. She kept purring loudly.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 23rd 2012, 14:56

Beestar looked at the returning patrol and rushed over to help them carry Silverdeer to the Medicine cat den. "I was going to send Rosepaw with Ravenpelt and Spottedtail." She mewed to Dovewing. "Echoleap needs raspberry leaves, and we have none, so they are going to look for some." She sighed heavily. "I don't want their task to be put aside, but I think she should check on Silverdeer anyways." When she heard that the attacker was the same cat who had attacked Silvermoon and Darkfire, her pelt stood up and her eyes narrowed. "That foxheart must have mistaken her for Silvermoon." She looked around the camp and realized something was missing. "Where did Silvermoon and Crystallight go?!"

Crystallight continued licking Silvermoon down her neck, purring louder and louder with every stroke of her tongue. She rolled her mate over so she could get at her belly. As she licked along it, she looked at Silvermoon to see her reaction. She went up her mate's legs, lapping along her pads and back down again. She stopped to mew sweetly at Silvermoon. "What I'm about to do, and when I'm done...Would you mind doing the same for me too?" Kept licking further along her body while waiting for an answer that she knew already.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 23rd 2012, 15:03

Darkfire looked around. "Huh.. She must have snuck out with Crystallight," he commented casually. "Probably went.."

Silvermoon gazed into Crystallight's two colored eyes. She smiled. "Sure," she said softly. She purred loudly anticipating what was going to happen.

FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 23rd 2012, 15:11

Beestar looked at Darkfire and the border patrol. "We need to find them!" She mewed with urgency. "If that cat finds them out there, he might do worse to them then what he did to Silverdeer."

Crystallight purred more loudly with passion and pleasure as she licked down Silvermoon's body. ~Fade in/
Fade out.~
Purring louder than before, Crystallight laid beside Silvermoon and mewed. "My turn now." She closed her eyes waiting to feel her mate's tongue stroke her pelt.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 23rd 2012, 15:21

Silvermoon purred with pleasure as she did the same thing as Crystallight did to her. She purred loudly. Her ears perked up. She stopped purring. "Did you hear that?" she asked Crytsallight cautiously.

"I'll go," said Darkfire. He didn't want that tom to hurt his sister.
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar February 23rd 2012, 16:15

Crystallight felt a bit annoyed that Silvermoon had stopped but became alert to when she heard something from outside. "Yes," she whispered back. Then she suddenly picked up the horrible scent of Sparkz!!! "He's back already!!?" She hissed to Silvermist. She growled not believing that the terrible who had kept her captive would come back so soon. "I know you two are in there." Sparkz meowed grimly from outside. "And soon you will die there, one way or another." Crystallight didn't know what he had in mind to do that, but she didn't want to find out.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content