Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!)) - Page 2 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!)) - Page 2 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!))

+10
Caraway
Birdstar
Nyx
Frost
Forestblaze
FabFur
Stormheart
Lilacstar
Auburnflare
Smoketail88
14 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!)) - Page 2 Empty υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!))

Post by Smoketail88 January 29th 2012, 12:10

First topic message reminder :

υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!)) - Page 2 IMQJT
Hey guys! c; The poll has ended and the results have been tallied! I do realize not everyone got the chance to vote, and I sincerely apologize. However, six members did vote, and it was a close race. In the end, the name Whisper won, claiming 50% of the total votes. In second place was the name Dimitri, with 33% of all votes; and in third was the name Scar, with 16% of all votes. The name Maximillus didn't seem to be too popular, though - it had 0% of the total votes! So, Whisper is the winning name and therefore the name of a certain Spirit that will crop up later on in the roleplay plot. Also, everyone was sent a PM about the group they'll be in for the plot... if you haven't yet read it, please do, as this is important information! That's all the news for now, thanks for reading! (:
~Smokey

ıт'ƨ dαяκ. . .
αпd тнεч'яε cσмıпɢ ғσя υƨ. . .
вυт тнεяε'ƨ пσ ρʟαcε тσ нıdε

• яαdıυƨ

Are you radiant? If you are, than you're in for a hard life. We Radius Cats are left, abandoned, in a house that's haunted. . . every night, every day. Escape is not a prominent option. It's always dark, except for some light that filters in through the boarded up windows. No one knows how we got here, and no one knows how we'll escape. . .

• συя яαdıαптƨ

If you're a Radius Cat, then of course, you have a radiant. A radiant is your power, what makes you a true Radius Cat. You may only have one.
Water ~ The cat who has this radiant has the ability to control everything water-related, including the ability to create tsunamis, etc.
Fire ~ The cat who has this radiant can control fire.
Air ~ A cat can control air and fly with this radiant. Controlling air includes creating tornadoes, etc. Flying is, well, flying. xD
Earth ~ A cat can control the growth of plants, start earthquakes, etc. with this radiant.
Psychic ~ Cats can read minds, tell the future, move things with their minds, and talk to the deceased with this radiant.
Time ~ Cats can control time (eg. turning back time) with this radiant.
Believer ~ A cat can gain control of the soul of cats they choose with this radiant.
Watcher ~ With this radiant, a cat can move stealthily through the day and night without being seen, and grow force fields when attacked.
Midnight ~ The cat who has this radiant has the ability to have perfect night vision and other night-related things.
Battle ~ The cat with this radiant has the ability to win every single battle they fight.

• συя яαпκƨ

The ranks of the Radius group are somewhat similar to Clan rankings, with adjustments and changes here and there.
Queen & King ~ The two cats, usually mates, that lead the group. Highly respected.
Radiusants ~ (pronounced ray-dee-us-onts) The main cats in the Clan. Every cat over 11 moons is a Radiusant.
Learners ~ Cats in training to be Radiusants. Aged 6 - 11 moons.
Mothers ~ She-cats expecting or nursing kits under 6 moons.

• ɢεпεяαʟ ıпғσ

Here is where other information and whatnot will be posted.

Weather ;;
• Sunny [√]
• Rainy []
• Cloudy []
• Stormy []
• Hailing []
• Snowing []
• Other: ____________ []

Seasons ;;
• New-leaf []
• Green-leaf []
• Leaf-fall []
• Leaf-bare [√]

Prey ;;
• Mice ~ very common
• Squirrels ~ uncommon
• Voles and Shrews ~ common
• Rabbits ~ uncommon
• Lizards and Frogs ~ very rare

• яυʟεƨ

☆ Please, follow all of Dragonclaw's rules. This stuff matters. This is probably the most important rule, so please, do make sure you follow it.

☆ No spam. I can't stress this enough. This is a roleplay, not a place for advertising. If you want to advertise your Clan, than please go to a thread that allows it. Only members can advertise occasionally.

☆ Be active. If you are going to join this roleplay, then please, be active. I hate having to delete people from the RP, but if you aren't on at least three times a week, I will delete your charries. I understand we all have lives and can't be at the computer 24/7, so please tell me if you aren't going to be on.

☆ Please be at least a little literate. I don't require typing in small text, but no chatspeak please. It's hard to understand you when you tlk lyk dis, you know?

☆ This roleplay is 100% mine, and I do not allow plagiarism. If you steal any of this, I will not hesitate to report you. I know my stuff when I see it.

☆ Most important of all, have fun! If you've read the rules, put "I am radiant" in your joining form. Enjoy! c:

• נσıпıпɢ

If you think you'd like to join Radius, then don't hesitate to do so! Simply just fill out the form as follows:
Put cat's name in bold ~ Put cat's age, description, personality, radiant, and rank here. Put screenname in italics.
Press the enter key and write the codeword from the rules.

NOTE: Just to clear this up, after you join, you can go ahead and roleplay even if you haven't yet been accepted. When I see your form, I will accept you. c: Hope this helps some!

• αʟʟıɢıαпcεƨ

Queen: Antoinette ~ A beautiful brown tabby she-cat with a white muzzle, chest and paws. Royal blue eyes. She has not any scars, for she is still young, and has not had to fight battles yet. Antoinette is regal-looking, almost as if she could be a kittypet. Oh, she is just like the Marie Antoinette, Queen of France, that lived long ago. Antoinette is strong-willed but loving to ones she knows. She was not raised to give up easily. It is near impossible to get Antoinette to do what you want, if she doesn't agree or see that it is something she needs. She loves sparkling, pretty things, and extravagances are quite certainly some of the best things to her. But do not be fooled by the previously stated personality traits - Antoinette is fierce and extremely loyal, and would fight to the death for her friends. 23 moons. Psychic radiant. Smoketail88

King: Maliki ~ White tom with black siamese markings and a bushy tail, he has soft brown eyes. Psychic radiant. Fang

Radiusants:
Leaf ~ 14 moons old, medium sized she-cat. Black with White Whiskers, muzzle, toes, and tail tip. Green eyes. She's strong (mentally), funny, can be easily angered, but mostly laid back. Earth radiant. Stormheart
River ~ 18 moons old, bluish gray fur with dark blue eyes. She's hyper, fun, cheerful, kind, and thoughtful. Water radiant. FabFur
Anja ~ Black she-cat with one white paw and icey blue eyes. Battle radiant. Tigerkit
Blade ~ Silver-black tom with a nicked ear. Air radiant. Iceclaw
Infinte ~ 15 moons old, silvery platinum colored she-cat with strange icy blue eyes that seem to change color. She's kind, mysterious, loyal, wise, cunning, and responsible. Watcher radiant. Brightstar
Fireflower ~ 13 moons old, young flaming ginger she-cat with faint darker stripes and bright amber eyes. She's positive, brave, loyal, friendly, easily feels left out but very sweet. Fire radiant. Applefur
Elude (Elusivegrace) ~ 15 moons old, sleek silver she-cat with white tipped ears and a black tail tip. Has liquidy blue eyes. She's surprisingly loud but has a smooth tone and is demanding. Time radiant. CheeseStar
Valentine ~ 15 moons old. Small almost redish she-cat with a darker red heart on her forehead and right hip and blazing blue eyes. Believer radiant. Magicstar
Winter ~ 13 moons old. Silvery-gray she-cat with paler undertones and darker paws. She has white ear tips and a short, white-tipped tail and pale blue-gray eyes. As for personality, Winter's young but fierce. She is stubborn and very sharp-tongued when you first meet her, but very sensitive when you get to know her. It takes her radiant very seriously and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Psychic radiant. Rainfeather

Learners:
Prelude ~ 15 moons old, gold tom with black tipped ears and white tipped tail. Has steady green eyes. He's similar to his sister, Elude, but is more honest and forgiving. Midnight radiant. He is still a learner because he is a late bloomer, unlike his sister. CheeseStar
Aurora ~ 6 moons old, golden she-cat of the Angora cat species (cats with long silky fur) and blue eyes. She's sweet, patient, clever, and witty. Psychic radiant. Brightstar
Moon ~ 6 moons old, a small silver she-cat with emerald-green eyes. She is young but a fast learner, loyal, and a smart cat. Psychic radiant. Skittlestar

Mothers:
Alurna ~ 20 moons old, small black she-cat with white paws and a borwn tipped tail and milky soft fern green eyes. She's soft, sweet, caring, bitter when someone talks about her lost mate, Artous, gentle, and nice. Watcher radiant. Magicstar
Alurna's kits:
Alue ~ 2 moons old, black tom with brown splashes and amber eyes. He's cute, awesome, brave, outgoing, a little annoying, and cunning. Fire radiant. Magicstar
Lily ~ 2 moons old, small white she-kit with a black patch on her nose, eyes, and belly with bright strange pale blue eyes. Very sweet, brave, cunning, sly, and fierce. Midnight radiant. Magicstar
Nitro ~ 2 moons old, small neon white she-cat with blueish streaks on her face and back with milky fern green eyes. She's sly, cunning, annoying, outgoing, brave, and cute. Watcher radiant. Magicstar

Last edited by Smoketail88 on February 3rd 2012, 18:57; edited 13 times in total
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Custom Rank : Just another derp~
WarriorPoints : 4372
Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!))

Post by Stormheart January 30th 2012, 18:24

~I have a question... (I'm sorry if this comes out rude. Embarassed ) But If we have powers and stuff... Why are we stuck in a house? Like wouldn't be kinda easy to break out? ~

Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6741
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!)) - Page 2 Empty Re: υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!))

Post by Frost January 30th 2012, 18:37

Blade stirred awake, sensing movement around him. He got into a sitting position and blinked away his drowsiness. "Morning," he chirped, not directing at anyone in particular as he started lapping at his fur.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25633
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 January 30th 2012, 18:40

((It doesn't, I'm totally cool with you asking. xD The Spirits have more power than any of the Radiusants ever could have, and *spoiler* they've put a sort of "force field" around the house so that we can't escape. They want us in the house for some reason, and have taken huge precautions to make sure that's where we stay. Since they're more powerful than us, we can't bust through their precautions. If we can, we don't know how to yet...))
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart January 30th 2012, 18:56

~Alright thank you!~

Leaf blinked her eyes, hearing the other cats(?), greeting one another. She sat up rapping her tail around her paws. Loving the feel of the tingly sensation of using her radiant, she couldn't resist when she saw The blade of dried grass between the crack in the wooden floor boards. She watched as it turned in to a healthy green blade, Growing twice the height it was before. Feeling a little bit or energy leave her, she turned and padded up to the cats that woke her. "Hello Blade. How are you?" She meowed with a yawn.
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 January 30th 2012, 18:58

Antoinette opened her jaws in a yawn and observed the rest of the cats stirring. She needed to talk to them, but didn't want to bring more stress on them right away.
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar January 30th 2012, 19:37

Fireflower's eyes fluttered open and she gave a great yawn. Perking her ears she noticed Leaf and smiled kindly to her and Blade. "Hello. Whats going on?" Fireflower mewed looking up to Antoinette and smiling at her and dipping her head in respect for the Queen. Getting to her paws she stretched her tried muscles and dug her claws into the ground leaving soot stains where her claws were. Shaking her fur small wisps of smoke and ember danced in the air giving the illusion of her fur glowing.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7817
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 30th 2012, 19:50

Blade nodded curtly back to Leaf in greeting. He stretched his hind legs, feeling strength flowing through him. He leaped across the sleeping cats lightly, seemingly flying across as he controlled the misty air.

( Since Blade is an air radiant, he should be able to fly right Razz )
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 January 30th 2012, 22:21

((Yes, cats with the air radiant can fly. Razz I'll add that tomorrow, since I'm just too lazy xP busy to do it right now. xD))

Antoinette gathered the cats together with a flick of her tail. "Let all cats gather around for a meeting!" she yowled.
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 31st 2012, 06:08

Blade swiveled his ears towards Antoinette's yowl, pausing mid-air as he steered sharply towards the queen, settling down gently before her. I wonder what's the Queen going to announce, he though silently to himself, gazing expectantly at her.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 31st 2012, 13:25

Alurna dipped her head in respect for her queen and nuzzel her kits and mewed "Come along little ones, we must hear what the queen has to say!" Alue,Lily,and Nitro looked cunfusedly at the queen before following their mother.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5685
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 31st 2012, 14:49

Maliki jumped up, and quickly cleaned his fur. He ran to his spot by his Queen, and curled his fluffy tail around his long legs, "Good morning, how did you sleep?"
~Are they mates or not?~
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14206
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart January 31st 2012, 14:59

~I have a question. Are you like on a chair, (Lame, -.- ) or something so you are higher than the rest of the cats or, are you just on the ground? lol~

Leaf looked up at the Queens yowl, and padded over, quite bored. There has got to be more to life than this... -.-` She thought with a lash of her tail.
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 31st 2012, 15:09

~I don`t know, but I`m next to her 👅~
Maliki licked his chest fur emberassedly, "Should I talk first, or do you want to start?" He read Leaf`s mind, and sent a message to her head, with his voice, and said "Don`t doubt, with doubt comes failure."
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 31st 2012, 15:13

Alurna sighed deeply and thought sadly I wonder if my kits will ever get to be free...I remember right before they came and took away our freedom...Alurna looked at her kits sadly.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 31st 2012, 15:17

Maliki read Alurna`s mind, and, with his voice, sent her a thought that appeared in her mind as "They will, some day. I promise."
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 31st 2012, 15:20

Alurna sighed and mewed softly "I hope so.." then she looked at Alue who was sparking small flames around his paws while he and Lily aruged while Nitro saw watching, clearly annoyed.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 31st 2012, 15:24

Maliki padded over to Alurna, and set his tail on her back comfortingly, his eyes showing no emotion.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart January 31st 2012, 15:27

Leaf looked Maliki straight in the eyes. And then she said. "I do not doubt. We will leave. We Have to..." The ground shook slightly at the wave of emotion that left Leaf.
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 31st 2012, 15:28

Alurna sighed, watching as Alue set himself on fire then ran screaming "ECKKK! I'M ON FIRE!!!" and Lily padded after mewing "Thats part of what a fire-radiant can do!!"!
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 31st 2012, 15:31

Maliki giggled and turned to the kit, "As long as you`re not hurt, it`s alright." He padded over to Leaf, and sent her another thought, " You have great confidence. That is a good quality." He looked at her, his eyes showing pride.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart January 31st 2012, 15:34

"Thank you," she said out loud, with a curt nod. Her eyes filled with determination.
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 31st 2012, 15:50

~He`s the only one who can send "Thought Messages".~
He smiled, and said, out loud, "No problem. I give compliments to those who deserve them, but not the ones whose hearts are filled with want."
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart January 31st 2012, 15:52

~Oh, I know, But you would be able to hear any one else's thoughts. Do you get what I meant...?~

"It is what's best. For everyone. I do not know if I will be able to stand much more of this. It's all I have known and the same goes for every one else here..." She sat down. "But thank you again."

Last edited by Stormheart on January 31st 2012, 15:55; edited 1 time in total
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 31st 2012, 15:52

Alue stopped and Lily crashed into him. "But my heart is filled with want, I think..." then he wailed "I'M CONFUSED!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Autumndawn January 31st 2012, 16:06

~Filling in for Applefur Wink ~

Fireflower joined the King and Leaf and mewed, "Lets be positive. I think we should take things to action. If we work hard we can do it!" Fireflower mewed eyes like small dancing amber flames. Then she dipped her head respectfully to the King and mewed, "O-only if its alright with you Maliki and of course Antoinette." She added hastily. Oops! I shouldnt have said that! She thought distressed. Instead she gave them a small smile.
Autumndawn
Autumndawn
Loner

Custom Rank : Autumn in the moors
WarriorPoints : 4485
Female Posts : 19

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 4000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next