Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!)) - Page 8 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!)) - Page 8 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!))

+10
Caraway
Birdstar
Nyx
Frost
Forestblaze
FabFur
Stormheart
Lilacstar
Auburnflare
Smoketail88
14 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!)) - Page 8 Empty υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!))

Post by Smoketail88 January 29th 2012, 12:10

First topic message reminder :

υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!)) - Page 8 IMQJT
Hey guys! c; The poll has ended and the results have been tallied! I do realize not everyone got the chance to vote, and I sincerely apologize. However, six members did vote, and it was a close race. In the end, the name Whisper won, claiming 50% of the total votes. In second place was the name Dimitri, with 33% of all votes; and in third was the name Scar, with 16% of all votes. The name Maximillus didn't seem to be too popular, though - it had 0% of the total votes! So, Whisper is the winning name and therefore the name of a certain Spirit that will crop up later on in the roleplay plot. Also, everyone was sent a PM about the group they'll be in for the plot... if you haven't yet read it, please do, as this is important information! That's all the news for now, thanks for reading! (:
~Smokey

ıт'ƨ dαяκ. . .
αпd тнεч'яε cσмıпɢ ғσя υƨ. . .
вυт тнεяε'ƨ пσ ρʟαcε тσ нıdε

• яαdıυƨ

Are you radiant? If you are, than you're in for a hard life. We Radius Cats are left, abandoned, in a house that's haunted. . . every night, every day. Escape is not a prominent option. It's always dark, except for some light that filters in through the boarded up windows. No one knows how we got here, and no one knows how we'll escape. . .

• συя яαdıαптƨ

If you're a Radius Cat, then of course, you have a radiant. A radiant is your power, what makes you a true Radius Cat. You may only have one.
Water ~ The cat who has this radiant has the ability to control everything water-related, including the ability to create tsunamis, etc.
Fire ~ The cat who has this radiant can control fire.
Air ~ A cat can control air and fly with this radiant. Controlling air includes creating tornadoes, etc. Flying is, well, flying. xD
Earth ~ A cat can control the growth of plants, start earthquakes, etc. with this radiant.
Psychic ~ Cats can read minds, tell the future, move things with their minds, and talk to the deceased with this radiant.
Time ~ Cats can control time (eg. turning back time) with this radiant.
Believer ~ A cat can gain control of the soul of cats they choose with this radiant.
Watcher ~ With this radiant, a cat can move stealthily through the day and night without being seen, and grow force fields when attacked.
Midnight ~ The cat who has this radiant has the ability to have perfect night vision and other night-related things.
Battle ~ The cat with this radiant has the ability to win every single battle they fight.

• συя яαпκƨ

The ranks of the Radius group are somewhat similar to Clan rankings, with adjustments and changes here and there.
Queen & King ~ The two cats, usually mates, that lead the group. Highly respected.
Radiusants ~ (pronounced ray-dee-us-onts) The main cats in the Clan. Every cat over 11 moons is a Radiusant.
Learners ~ Cats in training to be Radiusants. Aged 6 - 11 moons.
Mothers ~ She-cats expecting or nursing kits under 6 moons.

• ɢεпεяαʟ ıпғσ

Here is where other information and whatnot will be posted.

Weather ;;
• Sunny [√]
• Rainy []
• Cloudy []
• Stormy []
• Hailing []
• Snowing []
• Other: ____________ []

Seasons ;;
• New-leaf []
• Green-leaf []
• Leaf-fall []
• Leaf-bare [√]

Prey ;;
• Mice ~ very common
• Squirrels ~ uncommon
• Voles and Shrews ~ common
• Rabbits ~ uncommon
• Lizards and Frogs ~ very rare

• яυʟεƨ

☆ Please, follow all of Dragonclaw's rules. This stuff matters. This is probably the most important rule, so please, do make sure you follow it.

☆ No spam. I can't stress this enough. This is a roleplay, not a place for advertising. If you want to advertise your Clan, than please go to a thread that allows it. Only members can advertise occasionally.

☆ Be active. If you are going to join this roleplay, then please, be active. I hate having to delete people from the RP, but if you aren't on at least three times a week, I will delete your charries. I understand we all have lives and can't be at the computer 24/7, so please tell me if you aren't going to be on.

☆ Please be at least a little literate. I don't require typing in small text, but no chatspeak please. It's hard to understand you when you tlk lyk dis, you know?

☆ This roleplay is 100% mine, and I do not allow plagiarism. If you steal any of this, I will not hesitate to report you. I know my stuff when I see it.

☆ Most important of all, have fun! If you've read the rules, put "I am radiant" in your joining form. Enjoy! c:

• נσıпıпɢ

If you think you'd like to join Radius, then don't hesitate to do so! Simply just fill out the form as follows:
Put cat's name in bold ~ Put cat's age, description, personality, radiant, and rank here. Put screenname in italics.
Press the enter key and write the codeword from the rules.

NOTE: Just to clear this up, after you join, you can go ahead and roleplay even if you haven't yet been accepted. When I see your form, I will accept you. c: Hope this helps some!

• αʟʟıɢıαпcεƨ

Queen: Antoinette ~ A beautiful brown tabby she-cat with a white muzzle, chest and paws. Royal blue eyes. She has not any scars, for she is still young, and has not had to fight battles yet. Antoinette is regal-looking, almost as if she could be a kittypet. Oh, she is just like the Marie Antoinette, Queen of France, that lived long ago. Antoinette is strong-willed but loving to ones she knows. She was not raised to give up easily. It is near impossible to get Antoinette to do what you want, if she doesn't agree or see that it is something she needs. She loves sparkling, pretty things, and extravagances are quite certainly some of the best things to her. But do not be fooled by the previously stated personality traits - Antoinette is fierce and extremely loyal, and would fight to the death for her friends. 23 moons. Psychic radiant. Smoketail88

King: Maliki ~ White tom with black siamese markings and a bushy tail, he has soft brown eyes. Psychic radiant. Fang

Radiusants:
Leaf ~ 14 moons old, medium sized she-cat. Black with White Whiskers, muzzle, toes, and tail tip. Green eyes. She's strong (mentally), funny, can be easily angered, but mostly laid back. Earth radiant. Stormheart
River ~ 18 moons old, bluish gray fur with dark blue eyes. She's hyper, fun, cheerful, kind, and thoughtful. Water radiant. FabFur
Anja ~ Black she-cat with one white paw and icey blue eyes. Battle radiant. Tigerkit
Blade ~ Silver-black tom with a nicked ear. Air radiant. Iceclaw
Infinte ~ 15 moons old, silvery platinum colored she-cat with strange icy blue eyes that seem to change color. She's kind, mysterious, loyal, wise, cunning, and responsible. Watcher radiant. Brightstar
Fireflower ~ 13 moons old, young flaming ginger she-cat with faint darker stripes and bright amber eyes. She's positive, brave, loyal, friendly, easily feels left out but very sweet. Fire radiant. Applefur
Elude (Elusivegrace) ~ 15 moons old, sleek silver she-cat with white tipped ears and a black tail tip. Has liquidy blue eyes. She's surprisingly loud but has a smooth tone and is demanding. Time radiant. CheeseStar
Valentine ~ 15 moons old. Small almost redish she-cat with a darker red heart on her forehead and right hip and blazing blue eyes. Believer radiant. Magicstar
Winter ~ 13 moons old. Silvery-gray she-cat with paler undertones and darker paws. She has white ear tips and a short, white-tipped tail and pale blue-gray eyes. As for personality, Winter's young but fierce. She is stubborn and very sharp-tongued when you first meet her, but very sensitive when you get to know her. It takes her radiant very seriously and isn't afraid to speak her mind. Psychic radiant. Rainfeather

Learners:
Prelude ~ 15 moons old, gold tom with black tipped ears and white tipped tail. Has steady green eyes. He's similar to his sister, Elude, but is more honest and forgiving. Midnight radiant. He is still a learner because he is a late bloomer, unlike his sister. CheeseStar
Aurora ~ 6 moons old, golden she-cat of the Angora cat species (cats with long silky fur) and blue eyes. She's sweet, patient, clever, and witty. Psychic radiant. Brightstar
Moon ~ 6 moons old, a small silver she-cat with emerald-green eyes. She is young but a fast learner, loyal, and a smart cat. Psychic radiant. Skittlestar

Mothers:
Alurna ~ 20 moons old, small black she-cat with white paws and a borwn tipped tail and milky soft fern green eyes. She's soft, sweet, caring, bitter when someone talks about her lost mate, Artous, gentle, and nice. Watcher radiant. Magicstar
Alurna's kits:
Alue ~ 2 moons old, black tom with brown splashes and amber eyes. He's cute, awesome, brave, outgoing, a little annoying, and cunning. Fire radiant. Magicstar
Lily ~ 2 moons old, small white she-kit with a black patch on her nose, eyes, and belly with bright strange pale blue eyes. Very sweet, brave, cunning, sly, and fierce. Midnight radiant. Magicstar
Nitro ~ 2 moons old, small neon white she-cat with blueish streaks on her face and back with milky fern green eyes. She's sly, cunning, annoying, outgoing, brave, and cute. Watcher radiant. Magicstar

Last edited by Smoketail88 on February 3rd 2012, 18:57; edited 13 times in total
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Custom Rank : Just another derp~
WarriorPoints : 4371
Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!)) - Page 8 Empty Re: υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!))

Post by Smoketail88 February 4th 2012, 11:19

Antoinette sensed the young cat's anxiety and knew she had to talk to her. Murmuring to Maliki that she'd be a moment, she hopped down from the chair and padded over to Aurora. "Can we talk?"
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Back to top Go down

υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!)) - Page 8 Empty Re: υρ тнє ℓιηє σƒ ∂єαтн ωє тяσ∂. . . »яα∂ιυѕ« ((Open!))

Post by Nyx February 4th 2012, 11:32

Aurora eyed Antoinette and jerked her head in assent. "What is it?" she asked. Ceasing her tail's movement, she wrapped it arounf her paws. The day I found out about my power... it was the day I predicted my mother's death... wasn't it? The realization hit Aurora like a bucket of icy water.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38650
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 February 4th 2012, 13:51

"Come with me," she mewed, signaling with her tail towards a shadowy corner of the room.
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare February 4th 2012, 14:10

Maliki looked at Antoinette curiously, and sent her the thought, "What are you doing..?"
~If you go back a few pages, Smoke said we can do that.~
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14205
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 4th 2012, 16:30

Feeling numb, Aurora trailed after Antoinette. "I thought we were going to go..?"
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 February 4th 2012, 17:31

"No, I nee to talk to you first," she murmured.
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 4th 2012, 18:57

"Okay," Aurora mewed, biting back her fustration. Get on with it!
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 4th 2012, 22:13

Prelude blinked. "Oh, thanks Maliki, but I think I can handle myself," he mewed bitterly. his sister pretended not to notice and groomed herself.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart February 5th 2012, 17:55

Leaf padded back and forth, losing patience, she then waited and walked over to her nest of ferns and a single lavender flower that she urged to grow only a few minutes before. She inhaled the calming scent and eyed Aurora and her queen waiting for there talk to be over and done with. I still have to talk to her...
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Custom Rank : Retired EdgeLord
WarriorPoints : 6740
Female Posts : 407

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 February 5th 2012, 20:24

"You won't die," she meowed. "We will do everything in our power to make sure no young cat - especially you - is lost in this battle."
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx February 5th 2012, 22:18

"Is that a prediction?" Aurora mewed, looking ever so slightly wary. "Besides... what's so special about me anyways?" She shuffled her paws, whiskers twitching. Aurora knew she was being too disrespectful, but was too stressed at the moment to care.

~Ooh, maybe we could make a prophecy involving Aurora and some other cats? o.O ~

Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 7th 2012, 18:11

~A prophecy? That would be wayy cool. Like they're destined to defeat the spirits or something? Razz~
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7011
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart February 7th 2012, 18:22

~I like the idea, but The thing is everyone will want to be in it, and then it would be kinda pointless... But it seems pretty cool.~
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare February 7th 2012, 21:43

~Ya, Stormy's right. Sorry I've been gone, busy~
Maliki watched Aurora and Antoinette, confused.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway February 8th 2012, 21:22

what if the prophecy was just on Smoketail's cat? she made the RPG and that way she will be able to control the plot.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33806
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by FabFur February 9th 2012, 19:09

~So Antoniettes in the prophecy? Smoketail should pick who gets to be in the prophecy~
FabFur
FabFur
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Koolest Kat !!!
WarriorPoints : 7011
Female Posts : 1133

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Stormheart February 23rd 2012, 09:24

This is a bump, Mods. please delete. (This post, not the RPG!)
Stormheart
Stormheart
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare April 1st 2012, 22:48

Maliki padded over to Aurora and Antoinette, his bushy tail high in the air. "Something wrong?" He asked Aurora gently.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8