Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A Chance Meeting (Open RP) Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A Chance Meeting (Open RP) Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Chance Meeting (Open RP)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A Chance Meeting (Open RP) Empty A Chance Meeting (Open RP)

Post by Silverstream February 17th 2014, 01:10

Silverstream was out late hunting. The sun had already been down for quite some time and their was a chill in the air but she decided to continue on anyway. Her pelt was shimmering under the moonlight as it peeked through the clouds. She stopped when she neared the sound of running water. Have I really come so far already?she thought to herself a bit dazed by the activities of the day. I should probably get back to the clan now... She paused though when she thought she heard some kind of a splash ahead.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6186
Female Posts : 137

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

A Chance Meeting (Open RP) Empty Re: A Chance Meeting (Open RP)

Post by Oakheart February 17th 2014, 01:22

Oakheart enjoyed some private time alone. It gave him time to think as he stood next to the lake, watching the fish swim. He then saw his own reflection and stared at it thinking to himself "Why is it so hard to move forward with a this group. They opened up their arms to me, and yet I still distance myself a bit from them. Why? Then a fish made a sudden splash as the ripples of the waves distorted his reflection. Oakheart gave out a sudden sigh as he sat under the cold chill of the moonlight. "Why do I feel this way" He said outloud softly with his head looking down.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 5732
Male Posts : 115

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream February 17th 2014, 01:31

The silver tabby heard a voice ahead and froze, Who in Starclan's name would be out this time of night?... Silverstream hesitated but decided to investigate, her curiosity as per usual, getting the better of her. She leaned into a crouch and padded n through the underbrush of the forest stopping a few fox lengths short of where she suspected the sound had come from and she concealed herself in the bushes where she wouldn't be o easily spotted. She watched a cat stare into the water and tried to identify him but he wasn't in Thunderclan and he didn't look like any of the warriors that she remembered seeing at the last gathering... Who are you? she thought just staring at the tom.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 17th 2014, 01:38

He layed down in the grass and stared up into the starlight sky. So many thoughts passed by him as admired the everything about the night. Then a shooting star streatched across the sky as Oakheart closed his eyes and made a wish. "I wish I could find happiness" He thought to himself, slowly opening his eyes and taking a deep breath.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream February 17th 2014, 01:43

Silverstream continued to watch for a few more heartbeats unsure of what to do so she tried to adjust he position to be more comfortable as she waited to see if the tom would dare cross the water and enter Thunderclan's territory. While she was fidgeting she bumped some of the branches and the scraped along the ground and other branches and made a scuffling sound. Silverstream panicked for a minute hoping that He hadn't heard that.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 17th 2014, 01:51

Oakhearts ears perked up as he heard the rustling sound in the bushes. He sprang onto his feet as he prepared himself for the worst of troubles. His heart felt like it was going at 100 miles per hour as time seemed to have frozen. He stared over at the bush and then sprinted over there and tackled the feline. "Why were you spying one me?" He had then got a good sight of her beautiful silver fur and breath taking blue eyes in the moonlight. He was stunned at her beauty, but still wanted answers.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream February 17th 2014, 01:56

Silverstream wasn't really sure what just happened. Before she understood what was going on there was a large tom looming over her. Her pelt bristled and she growled a quick warning as she unsheathed her claws. "You have some nerve crossing the border like that! What are you doing here so close to the border? Don't you know how late it is?" She growled in annoyance as she eyed him over quickly trying to figure out if she could take him on her own or if she should call for backup.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 17th 2014, 02:03

"I come here because it's peaceful and this is the only time I get to think and be alone. I don't come here because of your 'border'." The cat still pins her down, and notices that her claws are drawn. He rolls his eyes and lets out a sigh as he gets off of her. "Look, I don't want to cause any trouble okay?" He said calmly. "It's just so beautiful and peaceful out here. Especially at this time at night." The cat sits and stares at the moon.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream February 17th 2014, 02:08

She quickly rolled onto her feet and shook the dirt from her pelt staring at him with an annoyed glance. First I'm covered in dirt and now come to find out I'm dealing with a mangy loner. "You have no respect for the rules do you?" she muttered as she tried to clean off her pelt quickly but refusing to sheath her claws or look away from the stranger.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 17th 2014, 02:12

He turned around to look back at the cat. "Coming from a cat who seems to forget that she is out here this late at night near the border too!" He walks towards her, looking at her rather suspicious. "What are you doing out here anyways?"
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream February 17th 2014, 02:17

"I live on this land. I went for a walk before I heard all of the racket you were making." She responded with an indifferent huff. She sat down now still ready to attack if she needed to but for now she settled on wrapping her silvery tail around her paws to keep them warm. Silverstream was still incredibly annoyed about being tussled to the ground like that but she still didn't undersand who this to was. If he was Riverclan he would smell of fish and water and he wouldn't have made such noise when he caught the fish. "Who are you anyway?"
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 17th 2014, 02:26

Great, now I'm working with little miss Sherlock Holmes here He rolled his eyes a bit annoyed that he had been disturbed tonight. He then noticed that she was a bit cold as she tried to warm her paws with her tail. "Funny, I shoud ask you who you are as well. My name is Oakheart."
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream February 17th 2014, 02:29

Silverstream looked off over her shoulder refusing to look at him now. "It's Silverstream...but you have to go. You crossed the border and I would rather not have to force you out."
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 17th 2014, 02:35

Looking a bit shocked, he wanted to say something back in return, but he just gave one nod and began to walk away slowly. He then stoped and looked over slightly. "By the way, the moonlight really glistens against your fur, Silverstream." He continues to walk away , heading back to the riverclan.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream February 17th 2014, 02:40

She just stared blankly, confused at the response. "Wait you are in Riverclan?" Her head was tilted slightly and she couldn't decide if she was flattered by the compliment or not. The whole situation was a bit throwing. her blue eyed just watched as he walked off.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 17th 2014, 02:45

He stopped and turned around to see her gorgeous eyes staring at him. "Yeah. I'm from Riverclan." He stood there, paws planted on the ground. His eyes couldn't fall off of her, for it seemed like she had cast a spell on him under the moonlight.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream February 17th 2014, 02:50

"You don't smell of fish..." she blurted out before she could stop herself and reconsider her words. Way to sound stupid in front of a member of a rival clan she thought quickly wanting to take back what she had said already. "You weren't at the last gathering either. Come to think of it I have never seen you anywhere before..."
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 17th 2014, 02:55

He didn't respond for a short bit of time, for he got lost into her ocean blue eyes before he could shake out of it. "I haven't been fishing yet. I am a new member of the Riverclan. I have been a loner for quite some time, but I thought it might be in my best interest to show my face around."
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream February 17th 2014, 03:00

"And you thought crossing the Thunderclan border as the best way to make yourself known." Silverstream stated bluntly. She hesitated as she walked past him and veered away a bit as the distance closed between them. Then almost completely ignoring his presence she looked down at the water, surprised by how clear it was and though she would have like to try fishing again she was already aware that she would hate this bitter cold afterward. "So you're still standing there?"
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 17th 2014, 03:05

He began to let a smirk reach his face. "Ouch, a little cold hearted are we?" The smirk fades away as he walks over and sits next to her as the reflection shows the the two felines. "Like I said before, I just came down here for some peaceful, quiet, thinking time. Not to cause any trouble" A couple of fireflies buzz over top us as they dance in the night sky.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream February 17th 2014, 03:09

"Well I'm not about to roll over and play dead if that is what you are imagining." She mewed quietly. Her pelt prickled a bit a he moved closer again. "And what does Streamstar think of your being out here so late with you being new to the clan and all?"
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 17th 2014, 03:14

"Well quite honestly what Streamstar doesn't know won't hurt him" He takes a deep breath as he looks back up the twilight sky and back over to see Silverstreams illuminating silver fur. He then shakes his head bit and begins to laugh just a little.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream February 17th 2014, 03:16

She looked at him for a minute eyeing him over more closely this time. Her looked like a white and grey tabby but with the dark she had a difficult time identifying specific markings. "What exactly is so funny?"
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Oakheart February 17th 2014, 03:20

He looks back at her and stares at her in the eyes. "It's funny because earlier I felt so depressed and lonely, but then when you showed up I feel so much happier regardless of our arguements." He continues to fall into the trance in her eyes as he smirks slightly.
Oakheart
Oakheart
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream February 17th 2014, 03:25

She raised the front paw that was closer to the tom and drew it closer to her. Her pelt rose slightly and her skin grew hot. Silverstream cleaned her pelt quickly and tried to put everything back into place. She looked deep into the bottom of the pool, not sure what to say next.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next