Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A Meeting For Kits Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

A Meeting For Kits Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Meeting For Kits

+8
Minnowkit
Honeyflower
Wolfsong
Rowanheart
FeatherPelt
Nyx
Honeystar
Robynwing
12 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

A Meeting For Kits Empty A Meeting For Kits

Post by Robynwing August 7th 2011, 23:34

Robinkit glanced around as he used the dirt patch to disguise his scent, then snuck out of camp. He had tried to persuade the other kits to come with him but they were too scared.
Those frog hearts! He thought.
"They're missing out on something big!" He grumbled as he headed towards the Shadowclan camp.
Us kits are gonna have our own gathering!
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Guardian of the loud
WarriorPoints : 4855
Female Posts : 170

Back to top Go down

A Meeting For Kits Empty Re: A Meeting For Kits

Post by Honeystar August 9th 2011, 08:16

~Is this a continuation of the RPG SkyClan? Because me and Brightstar were planning on having My kits [plus Treekit] meet you and your adopted littermates there~
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10435
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 9th 2011, 15:11

Uh I didn't see the SkyClan rp until just now so no it wasn't related but I guess I could just branch this off on to yours, if that's okay?
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 9th 2011, 15:14

~Sure, in fact, me and Brightstar were thinking, how about we use this RPG to tell the kits' POV in what's happening on 'SkyClan'. Does that sound alright to you?~
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2011, 15:20

~We could do that! It'll be fun. Robinkit, could I god-mod you if you're not here? It's okay to say no.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 9th 2011, 15:23

Sure! Don't make me a brat though :3 I must remain with a clean slate (so i can rule the world...) I mean uh yeah...sure. XD
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 9th 2011, 15:24

Honeystar wrote:~Sure, in fact, me and Brightstar were thinking, how about we use this RPG to tell the kits' POV in what's happening on 'SkyClan'. Does that sound alright to you?~

Oh sure that'd be way cool! Happy
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2011, 15:31

~hahaha, I won't.~

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 9th 2011, 16:50

"My paws are getting sore." Mewed little Peachkit, who was beginning to lag behind all the others.

"Do you want all of RiverClan to know we're here!" Wolfkit growled back to hush her.

"Don't be so mean Wolfkit." said Honeykit as she went to check on her younger littermate.

"Yeah, we're all just as tired too you know." replied Moonkit.

"We should probably stop and find a place to rest," noted Cranekit.

"Good idea," said Maplekit, as he tried to look at the sky through the tall reeds. "It will soon be Sunhigh now."

Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 9th 2011, 16:57

Icekit leaped for Riverkit and tried to push her over, but Riverkit was older, and even though she was a she-kit, she was ever so slightly bigger. "Nice try, Icekit!" Riverkit purred and shoved her brother over. "You're just too big!" Icekit complained, lashing his tail.
"Big? Just wait until we're warriors!" Rowankit yowled. "We three are going to be the best warriors ever!" Pausing, he stopped and dropped into a crouch, eyes twinkling. "But I'm going to be the best!" Without warning, he shot forward, lunging for Icekit's waving tail. Icekit yelped and rolled onto his back. With a flick of his legs, he pushed Rowankit off him. "Ha!" Icekit squeaked and pelted for the dirt-place. "Can't catch me!" But Rowankit had already pounced on Riverkit, and they were squealing and pummeling each other, too busy to notice Icekit. Icekit shrugged. He'd jut make dirt and come back before they even noticed. The small white kit turned and wriggled past the reeds, heading for the dirt-place.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 9th 2011, 18:24

"I can hear moving water from over there." said Moonkit, pricking her ears towards the sound. "Come on, we can cool our paws, as well as have a drink." So through the reeds the seven kits wriggled and slinked, until they reached a clearing along the shore of the river. Nearby was a large willow tree.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 9th 2011, 19:26

(Am I already with them?)
"Guys wait up! I'm hungry!" Robinkit groaned, dragging himself after his litter mates and friends.
When he reached them he flopped down on the ground like a fish and sighed.
"Ok! I'm gonna catch us a fish!"
He leaned over the water from the bank and splashed his paw in the water. "Aw! It got away," he then continue to try and catch the many fish in the river but too no avail.
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 10th 2011, 12:22

Icekit poked Robinkit in the shoulder. "Bet you can't catch a minnow if you tried!" he teased. "Hey! I smell something yucky," he announced. Scampering away from Robinkit, he headed toward a willow tree. "You're in RiverClan territory!" Icekit hissed, his pelt bushing out. He'd almost stumbled straight onto an unfamiliar, strange smelling silvery she-kit's tail when he slipped into the clearing!
"Hey, Icekit! Icekit! Robinkit! Where are you?" Icekit flattened his ears. It was Riverkit, and scent told him that Rainsplash was with her. "Over here! Mom, I found some intruders!" The reeds rustled, and Rainsplash trotted into the small clearing. "WindClan kits!" she exclaimed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 10th 2011, 16:07

Robinkit withdrew himself from the river and went to stand next to his littermate"What are YOU doing here?" Robinkit demanded while trying to make himself look bigger, but only succeeding in looking like a really weird red bush.

Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 10th 2011, 19:32

"Oh no, we must be near their Camp!" said Wolfkit when a voice from the other side of the clearing hissed, "You're in RiverClan Territory!" A white tom kit [who strongly smelled like fish] slipped into the clearing, almost stumbling on Moonkit's tail. She managed to leap out of the way, only to land in the water. She got out, completely soaked, just when a red tom was also withdrawing from the river. "What are YOU doing here?" he demanded, with his fur making him look like a bush. Moonkit began laughing at how funny both she and the RiverClan kit appeared. Soon another kit [this time a she-cat] was calling out to the two toms, with the scent of a full grown RiverClan cat near by. "Over here!" The white tom replied. "Mom, I found some intruders!" Out from the reeds Rainsplash trotted in. "WindClan kits!" she explained.

"I'm not WindClan!" mewed Treekit, who was with them.
"Um, we don't really mean to intrude." Maplekit apoligized to Rainsplash. "We were just passing by, so we could see all the territories of the different clans."
"But then we became thirsty, and sore in our paws from traveling." Moonkit added in.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 11th 2011, 07:40

Robinkit glared at Moonkit for laughing at him, but couldn't help laughing at her appearance as well.
"Well go somewhere else! This is RiverClan territory! And a RiverClan river! So go wash you paws somewhere--OW!" Robinkit yelped as his mother cuffed him over the head.
(Sorry for god modding you Rainsplash)
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 11th 2011, 08:57

~It's okay. I probably would've done that anyways. xD ~

Rainsplash frowned disapprovingly at Robinkit, then turned back to the "intruders". "I'm sorry, kits, but I'm afraid that you'll have to come into the nursery with us, and let Honeystar and Lotusflower pick you up." Her tail swept the kits toward camp, and Riverkit scampered ahead. "Mom, I'm going to tell Brightstar!" "Wait! I better--" Rainsplash sighed as Riverkit shot away without hearing. "Too late. But, come on, let's go."

Icekit bounced behind Rainsplash. "New kits! Rowankit is going to be able to use all of his old tricks on these cats!" he whispered excitedly to Robinkit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Robynwing August 11th 2011, 13:01

Robinkit whithered under Rainsplash's gaze and trailed behind them grumbling under his breath. But he quickly brightened u again when his litter mate whispered to him about Rowankit. He looked forward to being on the laughing end this time and not on the receiving end.
"How did you guys sneak out of your nursery without being noticed anyway?" he asked the WindClan kits curiously
Robynwing
Robynwing
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 11th 2011, 13:22

Stonestream blinked at Rainsplash in confuision. "Riverkit says that there's Windclan cats...." he began, than stopped when he saw the kits. "Rainsplash! Aren't these honeystar's and Lotusflower's kits?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 11th 2011, 18:23

Maplekit was disappointed to hear that they would now have to stay in the RiverClan Nursery. After today, Lotusflower will probably be watching us like a hawk until we become apprentices. he thought to himself. By that time, Honeystar will make sure we're kept busy with duties and training too. Oh well, At least we managed to see WindClan, SkyClan, and RiverClan territories. Not to mention the Moonstone, and also meeting kits from other clans. I guess this adventure was good while it lasted.

Wolfkit was clearly not happy that they were caught, and forced to wait until his parents came for them. He watched the two toms named Icekit and Robinkit whispering about something. Suspicion aroused in both his yellow eye and blue eye. Trying to get close enough to listen, he was able to pick up a few things about, "...Rownkit...old tricks.. these cats!" How nice, a worthy opponent for me to use My tricks on first! This should make up for not seeing ShadowClan and ThunderClan Territory.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 11th 2011, 18:36

Rowankit peered out of the nursery. "You two just ran off!" he meowed indigently. "Shush, Rowankit. Why don't you play with the WindClan kits right now? I need to go tell Brightstar and Nightfrost. Behave you four!" she added sternly before bounding off.

Riverkit stared at the WindClan kits curiously. "They look funny," Icekit whispered into her ear. "Shut up, Icekit!" she snapped, then turned back to the visitors. "I'm Riverkit!" She announced. "That mouse-brain over there is Icekit, the cat grumbling under his breath behind me is Rowankit, and he's Robinkit! What are your names?" She asked, interested.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 11th 2011, 19:35

"Well I'm Maplekit!" Maplekit replied. "This is Moonkit who fell in the water, Wolfkit's the one staring at Rowankit, that's Honeykit, Cranekit, Peachkit, and.."

"My name'sTreekit," Treekit interrupted, "and I'm from SkyClan!"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 11th 2011, 19:44

Rowankit pricked his ears in surprise. " SkyClan? " He echoed. "What is a SkyClan cat doing with WindClan kits?" "Yeah!" Icekit piped up. "How did you even get out of camp without someone spotting you? We tried exploring three times! All of them at night or before dawn, and Rainsplash always catches us!" Riverkit gave her brother a withering glare. "That's because Rowankit kept squeaking, bouncing, and the like!" Rowankit looked up from his muttering and harrumphed. "I'm not going to say anything this time..." he began. Icekit interrupted him. "Robinkit! Let's show them our training area!" The RiverClan cats bundled out of the nursery, each trying to beat the other to the hidden alcove.

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar August 11th 2011, 20:12

"Training area?" said Moonkit. "Sure let's go!" She quickly followed the four RiverClan kits."This will be fun!" squeaked Peachkit with excitment, as she too left the nursery, along with everyone else. "A lot better than answering their questions about our escape." Wolfkit added under his breathe. "I wonder what training games RiverClan kits play?" asked Honeykit. "Probably something similar to what the otters, Honeystar was friends with, did." Cranekit guessed. "If that's the case, I'm sure Moonkit will want to be the first to swim again," joked Maplekit.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 11th 2011, 20:20

"It's over here!" Robinkit announced. Riverkit bounced into the little clearing. "We made this two moons ago!" Icekit squeaked. The moss-covered area was surrounded by low bushes, which created a perfect wall. Feathers, moss balls, and little toys lay all over the place, and bulrushes swung down from the wall. "Watch this!" Rowankit yowled. He stalked up to one of the swaying bulrushes and leaped upwards, twisting like a snake, eh grasped the stalk in his paws and tugged it down. "We weave fresh ones in the wall everyday," Riverkit explained. "It's great for our training! We practice battle moves, hunting crouches, and sometimes--" Riverkit wriggled in excitement. "Mossheart or Stonestream shows us how to catch fish!" Icekit lashed his tail and bowled Robinkit over. "I already caught a minnow," he boasted.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next