Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

AN IMPORTANT SHADOWCLAN MEETING: Banishment Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

AN IMPORTANT SHADOWCLAN MEETING: Banishment Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AN IMPORTANT SHADOWCLAN MEETING: Banishment

+8
Caraway
Willowstream
Skittlestream
Nightfrost
Hazeldust
Dragonclaw
Nyx
Icestar of ShadowClan
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

AN IMPORTANT SHADOWCLAN MEETING: Banishment Empty AN IMPORTANT SHADOWCLAN MEETING: Banishment

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 23rd 2011, 15:40

Welcome, cats of ShadowClan.
You may know a member of our clan, Silverstream.
After some careful consideraton between multiple members of this fine forum, I have come to a decision.
Since Silverstream has a mate in another clan, wanted to be a medicine cat even though she has a mate, attempted assassination of Clan leader's friend for a piece of land that does not border ShadowClan, attempted to defy my leadership and run ShadowClan, sneaked out of camp multiple times in the face of danger, has general spamminess, and has been known to stray off topic, EVEN WHEN THERE WAS A NOTE SAYING NO MORE POSTS IN THIS FORUM Super Mad , and created more than one account (I have proof of this from muliple sources), I have decided to kick Silverstream out of ShadowClan. THis will be heavily talked over with Dragonclaw before any actions are taken, but I wanted to let the members of my clan know what is happening. Don't get me wrong. Silverstream is still a great cat and friend. It's just that ShadowClan is a Clan of order, and I wish to make ShadowClan a better Clan than ever before.
If you have any objections, please post them.
Thank you for your time,
~*~Icestar
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4783
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

AN IMPORTANT SHADOWCLAN MEETING: Banishment Empty Re: AN IMPORTANT SHADOWCLAN MEETING: Banishment

Post by Nyx June 23rd 2011, 15:42

Rainsplash, Darkflower, and I support Icestar.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38621
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

AN IMPORTANT SHADOWCLAN MEETING: Banishment Empty Re: AN IMPORTANT SHADOWCLAN MEETING: Banishment

Post by Icestar of ShadowClan June 23rd 2011, 15:43

Thank you, Brightstar.
Icestar of ShadowClan
Icestar of ShadowClan
ShadowClan Warrior
ShadowClan Warrior

WarriorPoints : 4783
Female Posts : 1907

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 23rd 2011, 15:49

Banishment! Oh, interesting.

Talonstrike settled down on the branch of tree, the leaves half-concealing him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 23rd 2011, 16:03

Brightstar and Rainsplash settled down below Icestar's announcement rock.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonclaw June 23rd 2011, 16:07

Icestar wrote:Welcome, cats of ShadowClan.
After some careful consideraton between multiple members of this fine forum, I have come to a decision.
Since Silverstream has a mate in another clan, wanted to be a medicine cat even though she has a mate, attempted assassination of Clan leader's friend for a piece of land that does not border ShadowClan, attempted to defy my leadership and run ShadowClan, sneaked out of camp multiple times in the face of danger, has general spamminess, and has been known to stray off topic, EVEN WHEN THERE WAS A NOTE SAYING NO MORE POSTS IN THIS FORUM Super Mad , and created more than one account (I have proof of this from muliple sources), I have decided to kick Silverstream out of ShadowClan. THis will be heavily talked over with Dragonclaw before any actions are taken, but I wanted to let the members of my clan know what is happening. Don't get me wrong. Silverstream is still a great cat and friend. It's just that ShadowClan is a Clan of order, and I wish to make ShadowClan a better Clan than ever before.
Thank you for your time,
~*~Icestar

Hello Icestar.
For one, no having multiple accounts is actually not in the rules, so it isn't a violation of any kind. However, spamming is.

Clan Leaders can freely accept or kick cats of Clans they lead. They do not need to contact an administrator for anything. Wink

-Dragonclaw
Administrator
Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Technical Support
WarriorPoints : 8858
Male Posts : 712

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust June 23rd 2011, 16:12

To Dragonclaw: But, there should be a rule about having multiple accounts (even when you remember the password+username of another one) because then you can "support" yourself in the RPs, and give yourself more Reputation.

Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Custom Rank : WHAT
WarriorPoints : 8971
Female Posts : 1799

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 12,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 23rd 2011, 16:18

anybody notice that Silverstream has like, 35 reputation?
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 23rd 2011, 16:29

TawnyPelt wrote:To Dragonclaw: But, there should be a rule about having multiple accounts (even when you remember the password+username of another one) because then you can "support" yourself in the RPs, and give yourself more Reputation.

shame!

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 23rd 2011, 16:30

to Tawnypelt or silverstream?
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragonclaw June 23rd 2011, 16:34

TawnyPelt wrote:To Dragonclaw: But, there should be a rule about having multiple accounts (even when you remember the password+username of another one) because then you can "support" yourself in the RPs, and give yourself more Reputation.

Thanks for the suggestion. The edit has been done and new rules are now in effect Thumbs Up
Dragonclaw
Dragonclaw
Administrator
Administrator

Custom Rank : Technical Support
WarriorPoints : 8858
Male Posts : 712

Warrior Information
Attack Power : N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost June 23rd 2011, 18:48

That is a little harsh... but I can't deny she has done that.... So i support Icestar and Brightstar. Sorry, S.
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 8834
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream June 23rd 2011, 18:52

Icestar wrote:Welcome, cats of ShadowClan.
Thank you for your time,
~*~Icestar
W-what? Why? I do NOT have more than one account! I DON'T!!!
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Custom Rank : LORD OF THE SKITTLEZ
WarriorPoints : 10500
Female Posts : 3319

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittlestream June 23rd 2011, 18:55

Brightstar wrote:anybody notice that Silverstream has like, 35 reputation?
Because Aspenfern said if I highered her rep, she'd higher mine!
Skittlestream
Skittlestream
Loner

Custom Rank : LORD OF THE SKITTLEZ
WarriorPoints : 10500
Female Posts : 3319

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9900

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstream June 23rd 2011, 20:03

Silverstream...I'm so sorry for u :| I would hate to be kicked out of my own clan...ThunderClancould take u in if you want...
Willowstream
Willowstream
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4607
Female Posts : 195

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 6100

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust June 23rd 2011, 20:18

silverstream3655 wrote:
Brightstar wrote:anybody notice that Silverstream has like, 35 reputation?
Because Aspenfern said if I highered her rep, she'd higher mine!

Um, I don't think that's really fair to the rest of the members, because their reputation is earned because people thought that they deserved it!
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 23rd 2011, 20:21

whoa. silent

her post count did lower though, as all of ours did when the library was deleted. but then again, she does spam. kind of. i think silverstream has improved, but not enough? i dunno. but anywyas, it's not my decision.

and hey! look on the bright side. now you don't have to quit the clan if you want to go and see adderfang in thunderclan! you can join, like willowstream said.
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33777
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust June 23rd 2011, 20:28

I dunno, it was really annoying to click on a topic I was interested in, only to see someone post something like "cool." or "--character name-- followed her/him"
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Caraway June 23rd 2011, 20:33

yeah that kind of ticked me off. whenever people said something like "we should have a fox attack" or something, she would post next and say "suddenly a fox pounced on the cats."

i don't hate you though, silver. Smile
Caraway
Caraway
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Behind the Mask
WarriorPoints : 33777
Female Posts : 5555

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazeldust June 23rd 2011, 20:37

Personally, I think we've had too many fox attacks.

Something new.

Bring on the pinworm infestations!!!
Hazeldust
Hazeldust
Loner

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 23rd 2011, 22:32

Pinworm? Sounds..... ewwwwww....... Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 24th 2011, 10:33

Willowstream wrote:Silverstream...I'm so sorry for u :| I would hate to be kicked out of my own clan...ThunderClancould take u in if you want...

Yeah, Shadowclan is just 2 unappreciative Super Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx June 24th 2011, 11:23

Adderfang, at least you won't get punished if Silverstream goes and visits you.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Willowstream June 24th 2011, 16:30

Brightstar wrote:Adderfang, at least you won't get punished if Silverstream goes and visits you.
still!!!
Willowstream
Willowstream
Loner

WarriorPoints : 4607
Female Posts : 195

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 6100

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightfrost June 24th 2011, 16:44

well, its the point of clan loyalty. whatever, I guess
Nightfrost
Nightfrost
RiverClan Senior Warrior
RiverClan Senior Warrior

WarriorPoints : 8834
Female Posts : 1561

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 9950

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next