Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 20 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 20 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

+26
Sunfire
Lilypebble
Smoketail88
Snowfrost
Hawktalon
Bluecloud
Auburnflare
Cheetahfur
Wolfsong
Rose
Lionclaw
Silverstream
Nyx
Craneflight
Honeystar
Frost
Birchleaf
Streamstar
Mallownose
Birdstar
Scarlett
snakefire
Redstar
Lightclaw
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
30 posters

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 20 Empty The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Here is the simple of view of the territory-

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjRvaAE5NJPuCSZbbz5l5SACxYyTrZKMUxrX5meC4wOmbcJphU

Now here is the view of the valley hding our camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIdCIUEzniaf8r_fj8ks1pIiBKFOW5-YyJAfJ5-L8kwnfawcKy

Now here is a picutre of the river surrounding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzOBTc6ZXWc0Cz2XAd4vaJDj6wd0_X9LSDSOuVDcG8iZfJ5tF02g

Now here is our awesome camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 20 09

And here is the desert hiding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 20 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQs6hVbSUur9CWXeKZ6dZuCuA9XeQIyU3rbqrj7KD1UCha3UxzHQ

Invited cats-

Honeystar

Fang

Applefur

SNowlily

Lightningstorm

Crookedjaw

Streamfur

Iceclaw the Scratcher

Last edited by Kittystar on December 4th 2011, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5698
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Guest December 13th 2011, 21:41

"I`ve been better. It`s my fault she`s hurt..." She lowered her head.

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 20 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Craneflight December 13th 2011, 21:46

"What happened exactly?" Cranepaw coaxed her softly as he walked up to her. If having me stay here is going to work, I need to understand what I'm going to be dealing with. Placing his tail around her shoulder he waited patiently for her to speak.
Craneflight
Craneflight
Loner

Custom Rank : kit of Honeystar :)
WarriorPoints : 4836
Male Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 13th 2011, 21:54

Tigerspiritd eyes started to fill with tears "We just went out hunting and we caught a hawk, then these rogues came and tried to take the hawk, and I fought them, not letting them touch Moonpaw. But when I turned around a hawk was grasping her side and I fought it off, it probably grabbed her by her leg, that`s why she was limping.." She hid her head in his fur.

Back to top Go down

Post by Craneflight December 13th 2011, 22:10

Cranepaw tried his best to sooth her while at the same time crying tears of his own. Could this have easily happened to him? "It's okay." He finally spoke. "You did the best you could without anyone there to help you and Moonpaw. No one can blame you for that."
Craneflight
Craneflight
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 13th 2011, 22:13

"Thanks...But I should be more responsible.." She looked at Cranepaw, noticing his uneasiness "I`ll protect you, I promise."

Back to top Go down

Post by Craneflight December 13th 2011, 22:19

"Maybe you just need someone to help you with that." Cranepaw suggested. Then he nuzzled closer to her and purred. "I know you will."
Craneflight
Craneflight
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 13th 2011, 22:23

Tigerspirit rubbed her head against his cheek "I love you..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Craneflight December 13th 2011, 22:36

"I love you too....I always did." Cranepaw truly felt that nothing would come between them. That together, they could achieve more than what they did before. What might have been a brief moment in their warm embrace felt like eternity, as he took in every scent, sight, sound and touch from her. Finally pulling himself away from Tigerspirit, he asked. "I know you should rest and let your wounds heal too, but, maybe afterwards you could finally show me around?"
Craneflight
Craneflight
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose December 14th 2011, 07:21

Lilykit bounded into the medicine cats den. "May I help with their wonds, Cranepaw?" Lilykit asked politely, "I want to be a medicine cat!"
Rose
Rose
Loner

Custom Rank : Wandering Spirit
WarriorPoints : 4490
Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Nyx December 14th 2011, 17:00

"Hello, Lilykit!" Brightstar mewed, looking up from where she sat beside Moonpaw, stroking her fur with her tail.
Nyx
Nyx
IceClan Warrior
IceClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2bright4u
WarriorPoints : 38664
Female Posts : 6814

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 150,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 14th 2011, 17:38

Cranepaw wrote:"I love you too....I always did." Cranepaw truly felt that nothing would come between them. That together, they could achieve more than what they did before. What might have been a brief moment in their warm embrace felt like eternity, as he took in every scent, sight, sound and touch from her. Finally pulling himself away from Tigerspirit, he asked. "I know you should rest and let your wounds heal too, but, maybe afterwards you could finally show me around?"
"Of course I`ll show you around! You should rest as well, you are just an apprentice, you know." She smiled at Cranepaw before padding into her den.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 14th 2011, 17:40

"Kitkat!!!!!!!!!!!!!KITKAT!!!!!!!! I would like to speak to you!!!!!!!!!!" she called from her ledge.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 14th 2011, 17:43

"What Kittystar?" Kikat asked while padding up to Kittystar.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10226
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 14th 2011, 17:47

Riverpaw bounced into the medicine cat's den. "Hi Brightstar!" she mewed. "Will Moonpaw be okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 14th 2011, 17:51

Lightningstar entered the Tribe camp. Lightningstar had left a while a go to visit StarClan and recieve her leader name. Also to find a home for her Clan. She'd left Heavystep to hunt for freshkill and find the look for some suitable dens. He'd insisted stubbornly.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13711
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsong December 14th 2011, 17:52

Wolfpaw was grumbling about the desert heat. How can any cat stand to live in a place like this? he thought to himself. Luckily he was nearing the Tribe's camp entrance. Along with him was his littermates Maplepaw, Honeypaw and Peachpaw. They had been sent by Lotusflower [well actually, only him and Maplepaw were sent. His sisters just followed them] to see why Honeystar and everyone else hadn't come back to WindClan yet. "Hello?" he called out.
Wolfsong
Wolfsong
Loner

Custom Rank : The wolfiest cat eva
WarriorPoints : 4525
Male Posts : 43

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 14th 2011, 17:54

Riverpaw peeped out of the camp. "Wolfpaw!" she mewed joyfully. "What are you doing out here? I thought only Honeystar and Moonpaw were here at the Tribe!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 14th 2011, 17:55

Kittystar heard the call and meowed to Kitkat "Nothing, we shall talk about it later!" then she was in fornt of WOlfpaw and the others and she meowed "ANd what are you doing out in the heat like that sweetie?? You'll burn to death! Get in the camp, I'm sure Honeystar would like to talk to you!" then she pushed them into the shadey camp.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 14th 2011, 17:58

"Why not tell me now?" Kitkat asked.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10226
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsong December 14th 2011, 18:00

Wolfpaw was surprised to see Riverpaw here. It had been a while since they last saw each other. And she looks more beautiful than before.

"Thank you Kittystar." Maplepaw politley answered for the group. The four WindClan apprentices walked to the stream to quenched their first.
Wolfsong
Wolfsong
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 14th 2011, 18:02

Riverpaw bounded after Wolfpaw. "You're not hurt are you?" she asked. Suddenly, she froze, frowning. "Er, Wolfpaw, Moonpaw is in the medicine cat's den with Brightstar. She's... well, hurt."

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolfsong December 14th 2011, 18:13

Hearing this Wolfpaw quickly bounded towards the Medicine Den. There he found his older sister lying in the nest covered with cobwebs on her one side. Great StarClan!! he thought as he stared in shock. slowly walking to Moonpaw he mewed out, "What happened?"
Wolfsong
Wolfsong
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 14th 2011, 18:23

Riverpaw bounded after him, slipping past Wolfpaw has she squeezed in. "I think she and Tigerspirit were attacked by rogues," she explained. Riverpaw licked Wolfpaw's ears. "Don't worry, she'll get better!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 14th 2011, 18:29

Moonpaw opened her eyes and saw Wolfpaw with Riverpaw nearby. She lot a slight purr of happiness. "Hey you two." she mewed sleepily. "What are you doing here?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 14th 2011, 18:31

"Wolfpaw came looking for you," Riverpaw meowed. "And I just came with Rowanpaw a few hours ago. Are you okay?" She took a few pawsteps forward and sat down next to Wolfpaw.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 31 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 25 ... 31  Next