Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 11 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 11 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

+26
Sunfire
Lilypebble
Smoketail88
Snowfrost
Hawktalon
Bluecloud
Auburnflare
Cheetahfur
Wolfsong
Rose
Lionclaw
Silverstream
Nyx
Craneflight
Honeystar
Frost
Birchleaf
Streamstar
Mallownose
Birdstar
Scarlett
snakefire
Redstar
Lightclaw
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
30 posters

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 11 Empty The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Here is the simple of view of the territory-

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjRvaAE5NJPuCSZbbz5l5SACxYyTrZKMUxrX5meC4wOmbcJphU

Now here is the view of the valley hding our camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIdCIUEzniaf8r_fj8ks1pIiBKFOW5-YyJAfJ5-L8kwnfawcKy

Now here is a picutre of the river surrounding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzOBTc6ZXWc0Cz2XAd4vaJDj6wd0_X9LSDSOuVDcG8iZfJ5tF02g

Now here is our awesome camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 11 09

And here is the desert hiding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 11 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQs6hVbSUur9CWXeKZ6dZuCuA9XeQIyU3rbqrj7KD1UCha3UxzHQ

Invited cats-

Honeystar

Fang

Applefur

SNowlily

Lightningstorm

Crookedjaw

Streamfur

Iceclaw the Scratcher

Last edited by Kittystar on December 4th 2011, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5708
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Frost December 9th 2011, 23:20

Iceclaw sprang into the air, her fur bristling. She bowed her head sheepishly when she realised it was Phoenixkit. She narrowed her eyes. "I'm not sure either, Phoenixkit." she mewed.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25656
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 11 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Silverstream December 9th 2011, 23:23

"It sounds like an eagle was attacking the camp!!" Phoenixkit mewed as she nuzzled closer to her aunt. "I'm scared." she whispered. "And hungry!" this time not so quietly.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6204
Female Posts : 137

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 9th 2011, 23:27

Aunt? Sweat I feel old

Iceclaw purred," Come with me Phoenixkit." She led the small ginger kit to the fresh-kill pile, choosing a small thrush.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 9th 2011, 23:34

Phoenixkit began chewing on the thrush when she saw Applefur dragging a large dead bird towards the Fresh kill pile. "Wow, Iceclaw look how big it is!!" she exclaimed.

Last edited by Phoenixkit on December 9th 2011, 23:38; edited 1 time in total
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 9th 2011, 23:37

~ isn't that god modding? ~

"Haha yeah!" Iceclaw agreed, eyeing the large bird.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 9th 2011, 23:42

"Can we go look around the camp now?" Phoenixkit asked excitedly after finishing her thrush.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 10th 2011, 00:00

Lightningstorm had left to go get something and arrived back with a large black tom. He also had sky blue eyes and looked around warily. He seemed...protective of Lightningstorm. Almost like she was a kit that could be stolen by a fox at any moment.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13721
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 10th 2011, 00:03

Phoenixkit noticed the two new cats entering the camp. Before Iceclaw could stop her, she ran up towards them. "Hi." she mewed happily. "I'm Phoenixkit."
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 10th 2011, 00:03

Snowlily bolts back into the camp after hearing the eagle screech and the cats yowling. ” What is going on here?! Is everyone....” She pauses after spotting phoenixkit before continuing ” okay...?” She finishes the statement half heartedly and quickly bolts down the ledges and rushes up to Phoenixkit. ” What are you doing here? How did you get here?!” Snowlily said more concerned than angry.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433522
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 10th 2011, 00:08

Heavystep narrowed his eyes at the kit and Snowlily. "Hey guys! This is my brother, Heavystep. He's a bit cold, but once he warms up to you he's not so bad." she smiled. Heavystep rolled his eyes, staying quiet.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 10th 2011, 00:08

"Snowlily!!!!!" Phoenixkit yowled joyfully as she rushed towards her. "I followed you and Iceclaw all the way here from home by myself!"
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 10th 2011, 00:11

Iceclaw winked at Snowlily. "Guess she followed us all the way here."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 10th 2011, 00:22

She looks down at her kit carefully looking her over before turning her head towards Iceclaw and Applefur in a silent thank you. Snowlily then stands over Phoenixkit wearily focused on Heavystep with her fur bristling slightly. Her tail twitching from side to side slowly as she tries to surpress a growl.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 10th 2011, 00:24

Iceclaw dipped her head at Snowliliy. A growl rumbled in her throat when she noticed Heavystep. She narrowed her eyes warily.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 10th 2011, 00:25

Heavystep notices Snowlily's irritation and smiles. "Hi." he mewes, his voice very deep. "Sorry, am I not allowed to bring him?" Lightningstorm asked guiltily.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 10th 2011, 00:27

"Snowlily can I go play with the Tribe kits now, PLEASE?" Phoenixkit mewed while jumping up and down, trying to get her attention.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 10th 2011, 00:29

"He's your brother?" Iceclaw gasped, watching the tom curiously. "Hello, I'm Iceclaw."
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 10th 2011, 00:31

"Yes, I am. It's nice to meet you, Iceclaw." Heavystep replied, bowing slightly. Lightningstorm smiled at her brother. "He was a rogue for a while." she explained.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 10th 2011, 00:36

Snowlily sizes up Heavystep before determining that it wasn't worth the risk of injury but knowing still thay is it came to it she couldn't lose in a fight with Phoenixkit watching. Now bringing herself out of her thoughts she mews to Phoenixkit ” I want to know what happened first and have you eat and checked for injurys first”. Still watching Heavystep cautiously she looks over at Lightningstorm for reassurance as to who the large tom was.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 10th 2011, 00:38

"Awwwh, but I already ate." Phoenixkit complained. "And Applefur took care of my paws."
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 10th 2011, 00:40

"Don't worry, he's no threat. I begged him to join ThunderClan and told him that unless he was in battle, he couldn't hurt any cat. Plus, he's too kind for that." Lightningstorm smiled, looking at her brother with admiration. Heavystep gently and playfully nudged her. "She was so annoy...persistant that I just had to join." he said, chuckling.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 10th 2011, 00:46

”I just need to be sure” she mewed quietly as she touched her nose to Phoenixkit's ear. ”Thank you Applefur. That was very kind of you.” She looks down at Phoenixkit and continues ” Don't you do that to me again. That eagle could have taken you just as easily as it grabbed Autumnpaw and I could have lost you forever.” She looked over her kit with concern in her eyes.

Last edited by Snowlily on December 10th 2011, 00:54; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 10th 2011, 00:53

"I'm sorry." Phoenixkit replied sadly. "I just didn't want to leaving me. I was curious about where you were going, and I tried following you. But by the time I reached the Tribe territory it got dark, and I was tired, scared, hungry, thirsty..and...and.." realizing what had almost happened to her, Phoenixkit buried herself in Snowlily's white fur and began to cry.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 10th 2011, 01:02

Snowlily licks her ear gently and wraps herself tightly around the small kit. ” I don't think you understand what played through my mind after I heard that eagle and saw you there.” She unsheathed her claws and dug them into the warm dry ground below them to relieve some of her anxiety. As she begins to calm down and her racing heartbeat slows, she begins to purr quietly no longer concerned with whoever was watching.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 10th 2011, 01:07

"Its alright Phoenixkit..." Iceclaw mewed, not knowing what to say.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 31 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 31  Next