Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 21 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 21 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

+26
Sunfire
Lilypebble
Smoketail88
Snowfrost
Hawktalon
Bluecloud
Auburnflare
Cheetahfur
Wolfsong
Rose
Lionclaw
Silverstream
Nyx
Craneflight
Honeystar
Frost
Birchleaf
Streamstar
Mallownose
Birdstar
Scarlett
snakefire
Redstar
Lightclaw
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
30 posters

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 21 Empty The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Here is the simple of view of the territory-

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjRvaAE5NJPuCSZbbz5l5SACxYyTrZKMUxrX5meC4wOmbcJphU

Now here is the view of the valley hding our camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIdCIUEzniaf8r_fj8ks1pIiBKFOW5-YyJAfJ5-L8kwnfawcKy

Now here is a picutre of the river surrounding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzOBTc6ZXWc0Cz2XAd4vaJDj6wd0_X9LSDSOuVDcG8iZfJ5tF02g

Now here is our awesome camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 21 09

And here is the desert hiding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 21 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQs6hVbSUur9CWXeKZ6dZuCuA9XeQIyU3rbqrj7KD1UCha3UxzHQ

Invited cats-

Honeystar

Fang

Applefur

SNowlily

Lightningstorm

Crookedjaw

Streamfur

Iceclaw the Scratcher

Last edited by Kittystar on December 4th 2011, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5708
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 21 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Guest December 14th 2011, 18:35

"I think so..." she mewed drowsily. The effects of the poppy seeds still strong. "You guys missed a lot....Kitkat had her kits...and Cranepaw has fallen for Tigerspirit...." Soon she closed her eyes and went to sleep again.

Last edited by Moonpaw on December 14th 2011, 18:39; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 21 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Guest December 14th 2011, 18:38

If Riverpaw had eyebrows, she would've raised one right then. "Really?" she let out a purr of amusement. "So we did miss a lot."

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheetahfur December 14th 2011, 18:44

Duma had followed Pheonixkit, still unnoticed, he padded into the nursery then announced his presence loudly "Duma`s here!"
Cheetahfur
Cheetahfur
Loner

Custom Rank : Cheetah!
WarriorPoints : 4456
Male Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Craneflight December 14th 2011, 18:46

Cranepaw had come back to check on Moonpaw [he had been sleeping in the apprentice den] when he saw Wolfpaw and Riverpaw in the medicine den. Then he turned around to see who was making that noise from the Nursery.
Craneflight
Craneflight
Loner

Custom Rank : kit of Honeystar :)
WarriorPoints : 4846
Male Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 14th 2011, 18:48

Leaving Wolfpaw to check Moonpaw, Riverpaw padded out of the medicine cat's den and spotted Cranepaw trotting over to the nursery. (lol, so many 'paws') "Hey Cranepaw!" Riverpaw mewed. "What's up?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheetahfur December 14th 2011, 18:59

"I know, I know, I`m awesome!" Duma squeaked, then started chasing his tail.
Cheetahfur
Cheetahfur
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 14th 2011, 19:01

"Duma!!!" Phoenixkit mewed excitedly as she pounced on the Cheetah cub. "You actually managed to follow me!!! Yay, now we can both play with the Tribe kits."
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6204
Female Posts : 137

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 14th 2011, 19:02

Mallowkit strolls over and sqeaks to Duma " You wanna play outside!!!" the little tom was looking a Duma, DUma was a little younger but way bigger that he was.
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : bootyful
WarriorPoints : 4823
Male Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheetahfur December 14th 2011, 19:04

"Yep! I thought they gotta be really ugly, but my Aunt`s the deputy, so they can`t be!" Duma batted her face, laughing.
Cheetahfur
Cheetahfur
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 14th 2011, 19:07

Mallowkit gave a mock sqeak of anger and then rolled him over before he lunged and grabbed DUma by the scruff and tried to shake him
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 14th 2011, 19:14

Phoenixkit mrrowed with amusement as she watched Mallowkit trying to shake Duma who was bigger than him. "Oh did you hear Duma?" she mewed. "Your aunt may have finally found someone for a mate."
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 14th 2011, 19:17

Mallowkit looked up and meowed "WHo?? I have you Phe! But we have a while, but it might be harder because little old Lilykit likes me!" he teased and leaped gracefully over Duma and landed beside Phe. At least he was alot taller than her! he thought amused.
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 14th 2011, 19:20

"I thought she's your cousin?" she looked at Mallowkit confused. "Anyways Duma, I hear it's Cranepaw from WindClan."
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 14th 2011, 19:23

"I know, she's a little weird but inside I love her like my family! Anyways Cranepaw??? wow! But he's really nice and maybe if he finds some left over honey we can eat it!!!" he purred
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose December 14th 2011, 19:25

"Hey Mallowkit, wanna see who can catch the most moths? Duma and Phoenixkit can play, too!" Lilykit squeaked (Her face looked like this! ---> Happy ).
Rose
Rose
Loner

Custom Rank : Wandering Spirit
WarriorPoints : 4500
Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 14th 2011, 19:32

"Okay!" Phoenixkit mewed excitedly as she began jumping up to grabbed a moth above her. "I like this game. We don't get that many moths at the Iceclan fortress. Too cold."
Phoenixkit suddenly looked around. Where did Snowlily go?
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheetahfur December 14th 2011, 19:32

"Really? Tigerspirit and Cranepaw sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g! First comes love, then comes mateship, then comes a kit in a kit nest!" She taunted.
Cheetahfur
Cheetahfur
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 14th 2011, 19:33

Mallowkit noticed her and whispered "Whats wrong Phe??" then he leaped into the air, pulling two moths to the ground, gently pinning then to the ground.
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheetahfur December 14th 2011, 19:43

"She`s probably looking for Snowlily. I`ll help you find her." He padded over to Phoenixkit.
Cheetahfur
Cheetahfur
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 14th 2011, 19:44

Pheonixkit kept looking around the camp. "I don't see Snowlily around." she whispered back to Malllowkit. "She should have come back by now I thought."
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose December 14th 2011, 20:42

Mallowkit wrote:Mallowkit looked up and meowed "WHo?? I have you Phe! But we have a while, but it might be harder because little old Lilykit likes me!" he teased and leaped gracefully over Duma and landed beside Phe. At least he was alot taller than her! he thought amused.
"I don't LOVE you, Mallowkit! I love you like family, and you're my best friend!" Lilykit squeaked, then she caught a moth, then another one, then another one.
Rose
Rose
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare December 14th 2011, 20:59

"Eww," Dumba screwed up his nose "mates are gross!"
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14229
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose December 14th 2011, 21:06

"I don't want a mate either because I want to be a medicine cat, but I also want to fight!" Lilykit unsheather her claws and growled, though the growl wasn't a growl, it was more of a squeak.
Rose
Rose
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare December 14th 2011, 21:29

Duma looked at Lilykit "Well you have to decide sometime!" He joked.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14229
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 15th 2011, 15:03

"Maybe I'll train as a warrior first, then I'll become a medicine cat!" Lilykit squealed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10236
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 26 ... 31  Next