Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 22 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 22 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

+26
Sunfire
Lilypebble
Smoketail88
Snowfrost
Hawktalon
Bluecloud
Auburnflare
Cheetahfur
Wolfsong
Rose
Lionclaw
Silverstream
Nyx
Craneflight
Honeystar
Frost
Birchleaf
Streamstar
Mallownose
Birdstar
Scarlett
snakefire
Redstar
Lightclaw
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
30 posters

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 22 Empty The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Here is the simple of view of the territory-

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjRvaAE5NJPuCSZbbz5l5SACxYyTrZKMUxrX5meC4wOmbcJphU

Now here is the view of the valley hding our camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIdCIUEzniaf8r_fj8ks1pIiBKFOW5-YyJAfJ5-L8kwnfawcKy

Now here is a picutre of the river surrounding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzOBTc6ZXWc0Cz2XAd4vaJDj6wd0_X9LSDSOuVDcG8iZfJ5tF02g

Now here is our awesome camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 22 09

And here is the desert hiding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 22 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQs6hVbSUur9CWXeKZ6dZuCuA9XeQIyU3rbqrj7KD1UCha3UxzHQ

Invited cats-

Honeystar

Fang

Applefur

SNowlily

Lightningstorm

Crookedjaw

Streamfur

Iceclaw the Scratcher

Last edited by Kittystar on December 4th 2011, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5700
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 22 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Scarlett December 15th 2011, 15:37

~Honey are you ready yet?~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433514
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 22 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Honeystar December 15th 2011, 15:48

Honeystar realized he had forgotten about the hunting trip he was suppose to go with Snowlily. I hope she'll understand why I didn't come. he thought. Trying to find her scent he eventually he eventually followed it all the way to near the mountains outside the camp where she was talking to Lightningstorm and her brother.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10449
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 15th 2011, 16:25

Snowlily glances up into Honeystar's eyes before turning to pad away. ”You sure took your time, huh?” She mused as she looked around for Iceclaw. Maybe I shouldn't have waited around. I could back by now. I came out here for some time to think. Snowlily stood for a moment looking a bit conflicated. She climbed high into a tree and watched the surrounding area. She searched for her sister from there when she spotted something scuffling about. She jumped out of the tree gracefully and landed with a soft and gently thud. Now pay attention. This isn't what you are used to. As she approachedthe direction of the noise, the spotted a small mouse. Her eyes grew cold and hard as she locked onto the small animal. Suddenly, a large shadow passed over them. She suddenly had an idea. Silently, she jumped up the branches of the tree she was just in. She waited patiently as the large bird swooped down to grab the mouse before she sprang from the tree and latched her claws deep into its wings laking it unbalanced. The large eagle came crashing to the ground with a loud thud at a dust cloud was blow up around the white warrior andthe eagle.

Last edited by Snowlily on December 15th 2011, 17:09; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 15th 2011, 16:36

Honeystar rushed over to help Snowlily bring down the eagle. Avoiding it's thrashing wings, he got on top of it's back and gave it a killing bite. The large bird's body began to flop to the ground lying completely still. "Well." Honeystar panted. "That was certainly quite a hunt."
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 15th 2011, 16:49

"Don't tell me you're done already? That was nothing." She stood there for a moment staring at the eagles limp body. She looked straight into the eyes of the large bird as the fogged over. All signs of life now gone from the eagle. The small mouse that was to be her origional prey scuffled out from under the bird and scurried into the thicked as Snowlily watched it flee. "I'll let that one go this time. I think that was scary enough for it. At least for today." She lifted her paw and stared licking her pelt clean again, then sat with her tail tucked neatly over her paws as she thought of a way to get the eagle back to the camp. There is no way for honeystar or I to carry this back alone. We'll need some help for that. This bird is big enough to feed the tribe for days. Maybe I'll just go for a walk after this is done. This still doesn't suit my taste in food. Snowlily bit down into the eagles wing deep and latched one set of her claws into the back of its wing to make sure she wouldn't lose her grip. Slowly, she began dragging the dead bird back toward the camp. She suddenly heard a shuffling noise come from the bushes. The fur on her neck rose slowly as a chill hit her spine. Suddenly a low growl escaped her throte. Something was watching them. Who or what was that?
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 15th 2011, 17:20

Honeystar also heard the sounds from the bush too. "Stay close to me and the eagle." he warned Snowlily in a low growl. "I think it's those desert rogues the Tribe has been having problems with." Every hair in his body rose to make look twice his size, and the pupils in his eyes became thin slits as he faced the bush. These are probably the same rogues who attacked Moonpaw and Tigerspirit!!!
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 15th 2011, 17:29

Kitkat padded out from the camp enterance to see Snowlily and Honeystar. "Whoa! Who caught this?!" She exclaimed, looking at the eagle, "Need help taking it to the fresh kill pile?" Then Kitkat sniffed the air, then her expression changed from bouncy and happy to alarmed and angry. "I smell desert rouges!" Kitkat unsheather her claws, ready for a fight.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10228
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 15th 2011, 17:32

Snowlily dropped the eagle, and threw her body around so she was facing the bushes. She focused all of her attention on the thicket. "I don't need protecting. I can take care of myself...." she growled. Her eves began to blaze as she took in every movement and every sound around them. She froze. Every hair on her body stood on end as she fought to surpress the next growl fighting to escape her throat. "What should we do? We could be outnumbered and there's no time to run for help. We can't risk turning our backs on whatever is in there" she hissed. Her fur had doubled her size and her claws were now unsheathed. She was ready to fight. Snowlily's ears lowered as she realized that Kitkat had shown up. "Kitkat run and warn Kittystar. Protect the kits" she growled furiously.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 15th 2011, 17:34

Mallowkit tumbled out of the bushes and sqeaked "HEYO!!!!!!" then he got to his stubby legs and sqeaked "Who are you guys gonna fight??????"
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : bootyful
WarriorPoints : 4815
Male Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 15th 2011, 17:38

"Mallowkit, get into the camp. Now." Kitkat ordered. She picked Mallowkit up by the scruff and ran into the camp. "Kittystar, Kittystar! We're being attacked!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 15th 2011, 17:42

Mallowkit struggled and spit fouriously "LET ME GO POO NOSE! Plus mommy and Snakefire went on patrol to the Mallow ridge at the end of territory so they could talk!" he growled, struggling.
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : bootyful
WarriorPoints : 4815
Male Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 15th 2011, 18:01

"STAY IN THE CAMP!" Kitkat ordered. She padded up to Duma. "Duma, though your a kit, I trust you to look over Mallowkit. Make sure he doesn't get out of the camp, ok?"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 15th 2011, 18:48

Kittystar sighed then froze as a loud rustle in the bushs stoped her in her tracks. "Who are you?!?!?! Get outt'a here mange balls!" then a a cat leaped for her knocking her to the ground. Kittystar shreiked in surprize and slashed at the tom. He lunged for her throat and she rolled neatly out of the way. Then she was on her paws leaping for the tom and ramming into him, carrying off his paws into a hawkthorn bush. Then the tom smiled and rolled in the air and pushed her into the brambles, then he grabbed a stick and whipped it across her face. Kittystar shreiked in pain as her face grew sticky and wet with blood. Kittystar thrashed and tried to leap at him but he just smashed the branch back into her face. Kittystar yowled loudly in pain, then he dropped the stick and smacked her face. "YOORRRRWWWWWW!!!!" she shreiked and then thrust her head and bit him on the cheek. The tom yowled and ripped his face away before spittting "Nighty-night!!" then he grabbed the stick and smacked it so hard Kittystar blacked out.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 15th 2011, 19:10

~Remember, Kitkat first came from WindClan!~
Kitkat ran out of the camp to see Kittystar. The tom was still holding the stick, then he looked at her. "Eagle-heart! Get outta here!" Kitkat hissed. The tom swung the stick at her, she dodged it easily. She slashed him on the cheeck, the tom yowled, then he dropped the stick and pinned her down. "I'm not going down without a fight!" She snarled. She whacked him in the head, and he fell over. She scratched him in the throat, watching his blood spill everywhere. That's how the WindClan cats do it. She thought. But then Kitkat got dizzy and blacked out. They didn't know it until now that there was a she cat with the tom.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 15th 2011, 21:45

Applefur decided to go for a quick walk unaware of the desert rouges. She saw a hill with a wide area perfect for running. She smiled and raced forward enjoying the cool air rush through her fur. She smiled and closed her eyes slightly feeling the wind. She skidded to a halt at the edge of the cliff and gazed down at the desert life below her. Applefur's eyes widened as she saw a small hut to the side of the area below her. Applefur tilted her slightly. Thinking really nothing of it she shrugged and just enjoyed the wind. There was a small crack behind her and she whipped around. There a dusty light brown tabby tom with long claws emerged from a wrinkled brown shrub. The tom smiled. Applefur narrowed her eyes. "Who are you?" Applefur growled. The tom shrugged and mewed, "Why should I tell you?" Applefur growled. The tom sighed. "Fine...Im Desert. Now that we've said our hello's lets say our goodbyes shall we?" Desert laughed and padded forward. Cats came from behind him smiling. "Oh yes these are my friends." Desert mewed flicking his tail lazily to the other cats. Applefur backed up slightly. One hindleg slipped slightly, rocks tumbled down far far below. Applefur took a quick uneasy glance seeing the area below her. Fear shined in her eyes. "Now...goodbye." Desert said with a smile. Applefur narrowed her eyes. What should I do?? She thought slightly panicked.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7832
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 16th 2011, 12:35

Kitkat woke in a dark place. She couldn't see a thing, then she smelt all of the cats around her. Snowlily, Honeystar, Kittystar, and rouges. she told herself. Then light came into her eyes, then she could see again. She lashed her tail, but then she saw that the she-cat escaped. Eagle-hearts! Stay away from our territory! she thought. She padded in the desert. She padded to the cliff and looked down at the hut. She looked to her left to see Applefur and the rouges. Kitkat unsheathed her claws and bared her teeth. No one will hurt a cat outside of the Tribe! she thought feircly. She slyly slipped into the shadows and grabbed a stick. They'll never know what's coming! she thought. She whacked all of them in the head, and only three fell to the ground. "Applefur, help me." Kitkat ordered, "I can't fight three cats at once. We might be out numbered, but we can still try." Kitkat ooked at Applefur waiting for a reply.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birchleaf December 16th 2011, 15:13

Gracekit bounced around and looked at Duma and sqeaks "Duma can I give you a tour of the camp???" she really like the idea of being all alone with the handsom tom.
Birchleaf
Birchleaf
SkyClan Warrior
SkyClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Graceful :3
WarriorPoints : 4880
Female Posts : 60

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 35,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Bluecloud December 16th 2011, 15:26

Bluekit looked back at Riverclan territory one last time before she crossed the scent line to head to tribe territory. I'll show Dawnkit that I'm not a mouse and make it to the tribe! she thought. She followed the faint scent of her mother, padding along the river. By the time it was sun high, she was starting to get hungry and tired. She sat down by the river, remembering what she saw warriors doing when they fished. Soon, a flash of silver when by in the river and Bluekit snatched it out of the water with her claws, catching a small fish. She quickly ate it, and continued her journey. Soon she was in a desert, Streamfur's scent becoming stronger every tail length. When she thought she couldn't make it a step further, she smelled an overwhelming scent of cats, and she knew she must be close to the camp. Knowing that gave her energy and she rushed foward, soon finding herself in camp. She followed the milk scent of the nursery to look for her cousins.
Bluecloud
Bluecloud
Loner

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 4625
Female Posts : 8

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 4000

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 16th 2011, 16:29

In answer, Applefur threw herself forward clawing at Desert. The tom's eyes were wide in surprise and fear. Desert slithered out of Applefur's grasp and leaped toward her. Applefur easily dodged and raced around Desert clawing at him while running as if a tornado of claws were attacking Desert. As fast as the wind, She jumped on top of Desert pinning him down. She latched her claws into his front and back paws so the tom couldn't move. Applefur narrowed her eyes. "You will NOT interfere with the tribe anymore, you understand me?" She growled snarling.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7832
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheetahfur December 16th 2011, 18:08

Gracekit wrote:Gracekit bounced around and looked at Duma and sqeaks "Duma can I give you a tour of the camp???" she really like the idea of being all alone with the handsom tom.
"Sure!' He raced behind a bush "Just don`t let Iceclaw see me!" He whispered.
Cheetahfur
Cheetahfur
Loner

Custom Rank : Cheetah!
WarriorPoints : 4448
Male Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar December 16th 2011, 18:22

Featherkit wandered around camp weakly.

Streamfur was out in the desert and she was just about to pounce on a mouse, when a desert rouge jumped onto her. Streamfur hissed at clawed the rouge's face. The rouge hit her with a stick, again and again, until everyone went black. (she's knocked out)
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8445
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Cheetahfur December 16th 2011, 18:31

~He hit her with a stick? Don`t they have to have aposable thumbs to do that?~
Duma looked around for Iceclaw, trying to avoid being seen.
Cheetahfur
Cheetahfur
Loner

Custom Rank : Cheetah!
WarriorPoints : 4448
Male Posts : 30

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 16th 2011, 20:09

Iceclaw meanwhile was unaware of Duma's presence. She was out hunting, trying to find Snowlily and Honeystar, dragging her tail along the sand. They left me behind! Just then, she saw the limp body of Streamfur. "Streamfur?" she yowled, bounding towards her. The RiverClan deputy was lying stiffly, her eyes closed, in the sand. Horror flooded through her. Iceclaw pressed a paw on her nose. She's still breathing! I'd better get help! The IceClan warrior gently grabbed Streamfur by her scruff and dragged her back to the Tribe camp slowly.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25648
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 17th 2011, 10:58

While Applefur was attacking Desert, Kitkat faced two she-cats. One was large and the other one was tiny. The tiny one fleed into a tree, and then it was just Kitkat and the large she-cat. Kitkat got pined down easily, but that let Kitkat do her special move. (Claws unsheathed!) Kitkat smacked the cat in the head, knocking the she-cat out. Kitkat then cut the she-cat in the belly slowly. The she-cat stopped breathing, but then the tiny she-cat came out. "What did you do to Dusty?!" the cat snarled. The she-cat grabbed a stick, but Kitkat was ready for it. The she-cat swung the stick to Kitkat's head, but Kitkat ducked, tripped the she-cat, then took the stick out of her paw. Kitkat stabbed her with the stick, then she ran to help Applefur.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 17th 2011, 11:14

Kittystar lunged to her paws, and then was knocked down by a large tom who lunged for her. Kittystar gasped and rolled neatly out of the way, then sprang to her paws and clawed at his face. The tom spat at her before he grabbed a large stick in his jaws and smacked it across her face. Then a twin she-cat appreaded and held another stick and then the two siblings where a whirlwind of danger and sticks. Kittystar shreiked in pain as the she-cat brought the stick down onto her head. But Kittystar was ready, when she brought the stick down Kittystar dove under her and rammed her forepaws, the she-cat fell and the tom gave a screech and brought the stick down and Kittystar rolled out of the way. The tom screamed in anger and then charged her, then Kittystar leaped over his head and landed neatly on his back. The force knocked him out and Kittystar snarle before she and the she-cat fought on more fourisouly than before.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 31 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 26 ... 31  Next