Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 23 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 23 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

+26
Sunfire
Lilypebble
Smoketail88
Snowfrost
Hawktalon
Bluecloud
Auburnflare
Cheetahfur
Wolfsong
Rose
Lionclaw
Silverstream
Nyx
Craneflight
Honeystar
Frost
Birchleaf
Streamstar
Mallownose
Birdstar
Scarlett
snakefire
Redstar
Lightclaw
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
30 posters

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 23 Empty The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Here is the simple of view of the territory-

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjRvaAE5NJPuCSZbbz5l5SACxYyTrZKMUxrX5meC4wOmbcJphU

Now here is the view of the valley hding our camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIdCIUEzniaf8r_fj8ks1pIiBKFOW5-YyJAfJ5-L8kwnfawcKy

Now here is a picutre of the river surrounding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzOBTc6ZXWc0Cz2XAd4vaJDj6wd0_X9LSDSOuVDcG8iZfJ5tF02g

Now here is our awesome camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 23 09

And here is the desert hiding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 23 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQs6hVbSUur9CWXeKZ6dZuCuA9XeQIyU3rbqrj7KD1UCha3UxzHQ

Invited cats-

Honeystar

Fang

Applefur

SNowlily

Lightningstorm

Crookedjaw

Streamfur

Iceclaw the Scratcher

Last edited by Kittystar on December 4th 2011, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5686
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Guest December 17th 2011, 12:09

Frostkit jumped down the steep slopes of the Iceclan mountains. On several occations she fell into deep patches of snow. Her fur had now become soaked from the snow melting in her fur. "Cedarkit, hurry up!" she called impatiently. "We have to find Phoenixkit soon. What if something happened to her?!" She hesitated a moment. "What if something didn't happen to her and she's having fun in the Tribe! Then she might leave us" she mewed flusteded now. "She's probably having a lot of fun in the tribe right now with Iceclaw and Snowlily. Hmph. I can't believe she left us." She had become quite annoyed with Phoenixkit's need for adventure all the time. She hated falling into the snow all the time. Her pelt was soaked and it stuck to her form unconfortable. She jumped onto a high rock shivering now. "Are we almost there Cedarkit? I'm tired" she continued as they padded down the mountain side. They came to the borders and hid in a few shrubs wondering what to do next. They were both starving and tired but they were determined to make it to the tribe's camp.

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 23 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Scarlett December 17th 2011, 13:17

Snowlily was still focused on whatever was watching them in the bushes. She could feel the weight of its gaze raking over her as her fur bristled. She was growing impatient. "Who are you?" she damanded with an edge of curiosity in her voice. Though she couldn't look at Honeystar to see what he was thinking she somehow knew that the same question must have crossed his mind. Anxiety rolled off of her pelt in waves as she awaited an answer from the concieled stranger. She claws were unsheathed and she dugs them deep into the ground, tearing the ground up beneath her paws. She let out a hiss and a loud growl followed as she quickly became impatient with the herself. I shouldn't just be standing here like this. I should have ripped their throat out already. Phoenixkit and the other kits are back in the tribe and if we don't stop this stranger here who knows what they'll do. She desperately wanted to conceil herself somewhere. To try and give herself the upperhand, but there was nothing. She and Honeystar were standing fully exposed at the edge of this clearing. They would be in trouble if this wasn't the only rogue here. The last thing they needed was to risk being out numbered so close to the Tribe's camp. She was furious that this rogue was this bold. He was playing a very dangerous game with her now. All Snowlily was able to think about was protecting her kit and the others. She lovered her belly close to the ground and focused her gaze on the cold green eyes glaring out at them now. She was now prepared to strike the cat. "Where is Kitkat with that help?" she hissed irritably.

Last edited by Snowlily on December 29th 2011, 23:12; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433500
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare December 17th 2011, 14:23

Duma watched Iceclaw walk out and gave an evil smile "Now all I have to do is make sure Snowlily don`t see me!"
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14207
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawktalon December 17th 2011, 15:11

Hawktalon padded into the camp slowly thinking her own tribe members wont recognize her. She sat down near the entrance, warily, and looked at her tribe members.
Hawktalon
Hawktalon
Loner

Custom Rank : pure epicness :D
WarriorPoints : 4446
Female Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowfrost December 17th 2011, 15:46

~Um, Snowlily, hate to break it to you, but Kittystar's out of camp and so am I, so... :/ Sorry.~
Snowfrost
Snowfrost
Loner

Custom Rank : Hi.
WarriorPoints : 4401
Male Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 17th 2011, 15:53

~That's part of the story. Kitkat was supposed to go back for help. It's not one of the out of character things like this. Just letting you know. Razz~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowfrost December 17th 2011, 15:56

~Oh ok! Razz Sorry!~
Snowfrost
Snowfrost
Loner

Custom Rank : Hi.
WarriorPoints : 4401
Male Posts : 24

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2011, 15:16

Tigerspirit ran out of camp and saw a few of the warriors fighting off rogues "Need some help?" She flexed her strong claws, her muscles flexing as well. She might not still be in Riverclan, but she still had the strong, swimming legs of a Riverclan cat and the love of water. "Oh, so it`s Desert again? The wimpy cat who wouldn`t even try to fight me? Well, I think it`s time you learn your lesson!" She jumped on his back and bit his neck, not letting go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 18th 2011, 15:20

Kitkat smiled and tripped Desert. Desert and Tigerspirit both hit the ground. "Pin him down, Tigerspirit!" Kitkat ordered.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10214
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2011, 15:27

Tigerspirit glared at Kitkat and pinned him down, snarling, showing her glowing white teeth "Now get lost or I`ll have your tail!" Tigerspirit got off him and watched him run away, then padded over to Kitkat "You can`t order me around."

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 18th 2011, 15:37

"I'm sorry... just trying to help. Would you rather him get into the camp?" Kitkat meowed.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2011, 15:43

"He wouldn`t have, I was fighting him off. Plus, that tripping trick you did could have got me killed! He could have bit my neck before I could get up! Let`s just get back to camp, but NEVER do that again." She signaled with her tail for the others to follow her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 18th 2011, 15:53

Kittystar looked at her warriors coolly and then mewed "Tigrspirit! Where is Cranepaw,Honeystar, and Snowlily?" she asked as she entered the camp batterand bloody but victourous.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 18th 2011, 16:00

"I`m not sure, I only saw Kitkat. And I think you need to talk to her about ordering me around. Would you like me to lead a patrol to find them?" She twitched her ears, listening for them and opening her jaws to try to find their scent.

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawktalon December 22nd 2011, 17:14

Hawktalon padded right out of the camp.
Hawktalon
Hawktalon
Loner

Custom Rank : pure epicness :D
WarriorPoints : 4446
Female Posts : 49

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 23rd 2011, 00:21

~OOC: Topic moved to the Tribe's RP section.~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 28th 2011, 23:58

Dreamcloud padded into the camp and went straight into the nursery. "Mama! You're back! Where were you?!" Snowkit asked. "You have a cut! What happened, mama?!" Lilykit mewed. "Nothing, my dears. I'm going to get some fresh kill, then we're going to take a nap." Dreamcloud meowed. Dreamcloud took some prey from the fresh kill pile, then padded into the nursery. Dreamcloud and her kits ate, then they fell asleep.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 29th 2011, 03:52

Iceclaw padded into the cave, slightly dazed. There was a long cut across her shoulder and it was bleeding profusely. She staggered forward, and collasped onto the ground.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25634
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare December 29th 2011, 10:26

Fang padded into the Tribe Camp, happy to see Iceclaw again. He looked around for her, and found her laying on the ground with a huge cut! He ran next to her and started licking her scratch, having no experience with herbs or healing " We need a medicine cat!"
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14207
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 29th 2011, 12:28

Lilykit woke up Dreamcloud by screaming, "MAMA! ICECLAW'S HURT!" Dreamcloud jumped onto her feet, then she ran over to Iceclaw. "What happened?! Where's Craneflight?!" Dreamcloud shouted, pacing back and forth, but then Lilykit ran out of the nursery. "I know what to do! Craneflight taught me some things..." Lilykit meowed. She got some cobwebs and put it on Iceclaw's wound, and then she stopped. She looked at Dreamcloud, and Dreamcloud looked at her proudly. She's going to be a great medicine cat! Dreamcloud thought happily.

Last edited by Dreamcloud on January 1st 2012, 14:45; edited 1 time in total
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 29th 2011, 14:07

Tigerspirit padded out of her den, licking her fur. She smiled, then frowned as she saw Iceclaw and Dreamcloud laying on the floor, injured. "I`ll get Craneflight!" She ran, looking for the cat.

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 1st 2012, 14:46

~Um, Dreamcloud isn't injured.~
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 January 18th 2012, 19:43

Smoketail paced the camp, looking for something to do.
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Custom Rank : Just another derp~
WarriorPoints : 4373
Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 18th 2012, 19:45

Kittystar smiled and limped over to Smoketail. "SO, Smoketail, need a job to do? Well, how about gaurding the camp?! Make sure no more Desert Rouges are trying to invade!" then Kittystar limped off to th healers den.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 January 18th 2012, 19:57

"Actually, I do. If any Desert Rogue comes anywhere near camp, I'll claw their ears off!" Smoketail meowed enthusiastically, then realized she was talking to her leader. She blushed a bit with embarrassment and headed for the entrance.
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Custom Rank : Just another derp~
WarriorPoints : 4373
Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 27 ... 31  Next