Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 24 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 24 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

+26
Sunfire
Lilypebble
Smoketail88
Snowfrost
Hawktalon
Bluecloud
Auburnflare
Cheetahfur
Wolfsong
Rose
Lionclaw
Silverstream
Nyx
Craneflight
Honeystar
Frost
Birchleaf
Streamstar
Mallownose
Birdstar
Scarlett
snakefire
Redstar
Lightclaw
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
30 posters

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 24 Empty The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Here is the simple of view of the territory-

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjRvaAE5NJPuCSZbbz5l5SACxYyTrZKMUxrX5meC4wOmbcJphU

Now here is the view of the valley hding our camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIdCIUEzniaf8r_fj8ks1pIiBKFOW5-YyJAfJ5-L8kwnfawcKy

Now here is a picutre of the river surrounding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzOBTc6ZXWc0Cz2XAd4vaJDj6wd0_X9LSDSOuVDcG8iZfJ5tF02g

Now here is our awesome camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 24 09

And here is the desert hiding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 24 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQs6hVbSUur9CWXeKZ6dZuCuA9XeQIyU3rbqrj7KD1UCha3UxzHQ

Invited cats-

Honeystar

Fang

Applefur

SNowlily

Lightningstorm

Crookedjaw

Streamfur

Iceclaw the Scratcher

Last edited by Kittystar on December 4th 2011, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5699
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar January 19th 2012, 10:19

Kittystar smiled and laughed "I thought that too, until they smacked me in the back of the head with a stick! Razz" then she nodded to Smoketail and hurried to the apprentice's cave to her kits. "Mallowpaw? Gracepaw? Have you even started your training yet?" they nodded excitedly.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 24 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Redstar January 19th 2012, 17:13

"It would be easier for me to train Mallowpaw right now if Desert Rogues weren't invading!" Dreamcloud snarled. Then a pain shot through belly. Her second litter was coming. "My kits are coming! she shouted. She ran into the nursery, hoping Craneflight or somebody would come and help.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10227
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 January 19th 2012, 18:00

Smoketail heard Dreamcloud's shout, and gave an ear-splitting yowl: "Dreamcloud's kitting!" She wanted to help her friend, but couldn't abandon her post with threats from the rogues so close.
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Custom Rank : Just another derp~
WarriorPoints : 4386
Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 19th 2012, 18:21

"Kittystar! Craneflight! Somebody!" Dreamcloud yowled. She hoped someone would come and help.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 January 19th 2012, 18:25

Smoketail ran from her position towards Dreamcloud. "I'm not a healer, but I'll try my best to help you."
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 19th 2012, 18:33

"Thanks. This is my second litter, so I kinda know what to do, but it's been five, almost six moons! You won't need to do much to help me, just bring me moss soaked with water, fresh-kill, and a stick please hurry!" Dreamcloud meowed painfully.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 January 19th 2012, 18:38

"Okay!" Smoketail raced off to find a stick, which she brought to Dreamcloud.

Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 19th 2012, 19:47

"Get the moss first, then get the prey! The moss is more important!" Dreamcloud winced.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 January 19th 2012, 20:04

Dropping the stick at Dreamcloud's paws, she then headed off for the moss, As she left camp, she noticed pawprints on the path that lead towards camp. I must be imagining things, she told herself. Anyways, I have a more important job to do.
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 19th 2012, 20:11

Dreamcloud bit onto the stick as she pushed. A kit! A little calico she-kit. She licked the kit and puched it against her stomach. Oh, I hope Smoketail comes back soon!
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 January 20th 2012, 11:54

Finally finding a patch of moss, Smoketail grabbed a mouthful and dipped it in the water. She raced back to camp at full speed, not noticing a shadow stealthily following her. As she skidded into camp, she saw Dreamcloud's first kit. "I'm coming!" Smoketail called, dashing forward with the moss. She dropped it at Dreamcloud's paws.
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 20th 2012, 19:35

"Thank you. Now get some prey so I can feed the kits when they come!" Dreamcloud ordered. She drank some water and push a couple more times. Another kit! She licked it, then pushed it to her belly so she can feed it.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 20th 2012, 20:25

Iceclaw felt cooling licks against her fur rhythmically. She stifled a soft purr when she could scent Fang next to her. Slowly, she opened her eyes a slit wider. Bright sunlight filtered through the small gaps in the cave's ceiling. Stiffly, she got into a sitting position. She scanned her ownself and realised that she was covered with claw marks. She rasped her blood-stained fur gently, wincing.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25647
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 20th 2012, 20:26

Fang laid his head on Iceclaw`s shoulder, praying to Starclan that she was ok, when he noticed her move. "Iceclaw? Are you ok?" His heart skipped a beat.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14220
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 20th 2012, 20:32

"Somebody, HELP! I need prey! I'm kitting!" Dreamcloud yowled.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 20th 2012, 20:45

Iceclaw could hear Fang's voice. She blinked away the drowsiness in her eyes and laid on his shoulder. "I'm fine," she replied, barely hearing her own voice. She quavered a little. "What happened?"
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25647
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 20th 2012, 21:10

Dreamcloud drank some more water and pushed a few more times. Kit number three! She licked it, then pressed it against her belly and yowled, "Can nobody get a lousy piece of prey?! I'm kitting!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by snakefire January 22nd 2012, 10:05

Snakefire padded towards Dreamcloud, a desert mouse in his jaw. "Just came back from hunting, sorry for the wait", he meowed and pushed the prey towards her.
snakefire
snakefire
Loner

Custom Rank : Nyan XP
WarriorPoints : 4490
Male Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar January 22nd 2012, 10:15

"Thank you." Dreamcloud meowed. She pushed a couple more times. Four! She licked it, then pushed the kit towards her belly, hoping she was done, but she wasn't. She took a bite of the mouse and drank some water, and push one last time. Kit five! That's the last one! Dreamcloud licked it, then pushed it towards her belly. Good. It's finally over! Snowpaw and Lilypaw padded into the nursery to see their five new brothers and sisters. "Have you named them?" Snowpaw asked. "Yes. Tigerkit, Moonkit, Winterkit, Grasskit and Sunkit." Dreamcloud replied, pointing at the kits. "Hey! Winterpaw looks kind of looks like me!" Lilykit exclaimed. "Well, she's your sister, so it wouldn't suprise me!" Dreamcloud meowed. "You need some poppy seeds. I'll be right back!" Lilykit meowed. She ran out of the nursery and then darted back in. "Here! Eat these." Lilykit instructed. Dreamcloud ate some more of her prey and then ate the poppy-seeds. She started to feel drowsy, and then she finally fell asleep. Lilypaw and Snowpaw had already left.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 January 22nd 2012, 12:00

Smoketail padded toward her friend. "They're beautiful names," she mewed, her voice a hoarse whisper. "Congratulations."
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilypebble January 23rd 2012, 00:50

[ Hi there. i just joined. Wave ]]
Lilypebble
Lilypebble
Loner

Custom Rank : Tribe Medicine cat.
WarriorPoints : 4367
Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 23rd 2012, 11:20

~Lol, Welcome! Aren't you asking to be our medicince cat/healer? If so, post on Lilykit and Snowkits apprentice ceremony! You'll have an apprentice! Magicstar out, PEACE!~
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilypebble January 23rd 2012, 16:30

thank you. and yes i am, ill get right to the tread! ^^
Lilypebble
Lilypebble
Loner

Custom Rank : Tribe Medicine cat.
WarriorPoints : 4367
Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 January 23rd 2012, 18:46

((Hello Lilypebble, welcome to WCF! The Tribe is glad to have you. As Magic said, head over to Snowkit and Lilykit's apprentice ceremony, where you'll be getting an apprentice! Hope to see you around and roleplaying! Smile))
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 23rd 2012, 20:52

Tigerspirit padded over to Iceclaw and Fang, her adopted brother, "Congratulations, you two! But...do you need help, Iceclaw? You look hurt... I could get Craneflight or..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 31 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 27 ... 31  Next