Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 25 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 25 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

+26
Sunfire
Lilypebble
Smoketail88
Snowfrost
Hawktalon
Bluecloud
Auburnflare
Cheetahfur
Wolfsong
Rose
Lionclaw
Silverstream
Nyx
Craneflight
Honeystar
Frost
Birchleaf
Streamstar
Mallownose
Birdstar
Scarlett
snakefire
Redstar
Lightclaw
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
30 posters

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 25 Empty The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Here is the simple of view of the territory-

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 25 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjRvaAE5NJPuCSZbbz5l5SACxYyTrZKMUxrX5meC4wOmbcJphU

Now here is the view of the valley hding our camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 25 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIdCIUEzniaf8r_fj8ks1pIiBKFOW5-YyJAfJ5-L8kwnfawcKy

Now here is a picutre of the river surrounding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 25 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzOBTc6ZXWc0Cz2XAd4vaJDj6wd0_X9LSDSOuVDcG8iZfJ5tF02g

Now here is our awesome camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 25 09

And here is the desert hiding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 25 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQs6hVbSUur9CWXeKZ6dZuCuA9XeQIyU3rbqrj7KD1UCha3UxzHQ

Invited cats-

Honeystar

Fang

Applefur

SNowlily

Lightningstorm

Crookedjaw

Streamfur

Iceclaw the Scratcher

Last edited by Kittystar on December 4th 2011, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5708
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 25 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Redstar January 23rd 2012, 21:13

~The medicine cat is Lilypebble Razz~
"I'll help!" Lilypaw called. She ran over to Iceclaw with cobwebs. She pressed them on Iceclaw's wounds gently, trying not to hurt her. "Let's take you to the medicine cats den." Lilypaw meowed, helping Iceclaw up.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10236
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 25 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Guest January 23rd 2012, 21:28

"Err...Ya, I guess I was...Err...Bye!" Tigerspirit ran, amazed she would say the tom that had stole her heart in a conversation that had nothing to do with Windclan. She tried to clear her mind, but only thought about him more.
His pretty blue eyes... Tigerspirit shook her head.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilypebble January 24th 2012, 11:55

~sorry i haven't been on much... ~

Lilypebble saw Lilypaw apply the cob-webs. She quickly padded to Iceclaw and Lilypaw and made sure there weren't any other visible wounds.
Lilypebble
Lilypebble
Loner

Custom Rank : Tribe Medicine cat.
WarriorPoints : 4376
Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 24th 2012, 14:00

Magicstar sat watching, her wounds still drizziling blood. Magicstar sighed and limped over to the small crowd. "Well, I hope Iceclaw makes a speedy recovery, Iceclan wil need her!" she winced and her head began to throb.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilypebble January 24th 2012, 16:34

Once Lilypeble was sure Iceclaw had no other open wounds, she herd Magicstar. "It might take a few days, but she should be just fine." she then turned her head to look at Magicstar, who had enough injuries her self. Slowing her pace, she began to slowly walk in step with her leader, in case she needed extra support.
Lilypebble
Lilypebble
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunfire January 24th 2012, 16:49

~I'm covering for Lilypaw!~
"Should I take her to your den?" Lilypaw asked.
Sunfire
Sunfire
Loner

Custom Rank : Your worst nightmare
WarriorPoints : 4684
Male Posts : 27

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 10,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilypebble January 24th 2012, 16:53

~okay ^^~

"Yes." Lilyepbble answered calmly but quickly.
Lilypebble
Lilypebble
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose January 24th 2012, 17:46

Lilypaw dragged Iceclaw to the medicine cats den, trying not to let the cobwebs fall. Once she was in the den, Lilypaw ran back outside to Lilypebble and asked, "Are we going to do anything today?"
Rose
Rose
Loner

Custom Rank : Wandering Spirit
WarriorPoints : 4500
Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilypebble January 24th 2012, 18:06

"Of course we are! We need to help every cat first. but i think we need to go over a few herbs first." Lilypebble meowed, knowing that Lilypaw needed to learn a few healing herbs for cuts, the simple kind first of course.
Lilypebble
Lilypebble
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 January 24th 2012, 18:17

Smoketail watched them, waiting for Snowpaw.

Last edited by Smoketail88 on January 24th 2012, 18:56; edited 1 time in total
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Custom Rank : Just another derp~
WarriorPoints : 4395
Female Posts : 118

Back to top Go down

Post by Rose January 24th 2012, 18:38

~*cough*Snowpaw*cough*~
Rose
Rose
Loner

Custom Rank : Wandering Spirit
WarriorPoints : 4500
Female Posts : 67

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 January 24th 2012, 18:56

((*facepaw* --epic FAIL-- Sorry about that. I'll edit it.))
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 24th 2012, 18:58

Tigerspirit`s heart seemed to be missing something... She didn`t feel complete. She shook her head, This is nonsense... She padded over to a puddle of water, and, in her reflection, she only saw half of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 January 24th 2012, 19:09

Smoketail padded over to Tigerspirit. "I know how you feel..." she murmured.
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 24th 2012, 19:14

Tigerspirit flicked her ear, telling her she heard her, but wanted to be quiet. I`ve got to see him... She turned towards Smoketail "I`m going hunting, but I want to be by myself." What if she questions me and follows me...? I`m her deputy! She can`t! She ran off, towards Windclan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 24th 2012, 19:15

Magicstar slowed to a halt outside of the medicine cats den, her body aching slightly and throbing. "I-i think I need to rest for a moment.." she whispered, leaning aganist the cave wall. The gash on her belly was flowing with blood.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Smoketail88 January 24th 2012, 19:17

Smoketail flicked her tail with irritation and padded towards the medicine cat's den.
Smoketail88
Smoketail88
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 24th 2012, 19:20

Magicstar sighed softly as her blood began to pool on the sand. "Oh greattttt..." she groaned and she tried to haul herself to her paws but she collasped into the sand, her eyes closing.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 24th 2012, 19:22

Tigerspirit felt the ground getting softer, and turning green. "I must be close! I can scent the border! Wait...What if Craneflight`s not on the Border Patrol?" Ever since he went to Windclan to get his Warrior name...

Last edited by Tigerspirit on January 24th 2012, 20:17; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilypebble January 24th 2012, 19:31

Lilypebble gasped out loud when She saw the belly gash on Magicstar. Attempting to remain calm she grabbed moss and quickly came to her leader's side, pressing the moss on her belly. "the moss will help slow, or even stop the bleeding." she quickly explained.
Lilypebble
Lilypebble
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 24th 2012, 19:39

Magicstar's eye's didn't open but she slowly nodded her head. Mallowpaw was padding into the camp, when he saw his mother. "Mother!" he cried, dropping the three small chicks he had been carrying. "Lilypebble! WHats wrong with her?! Is she ok?!" he mewed franticly staring at his mother when Magicstar's eyes fluttered open and she weakly streched her paw to her sons and purred raspily "I'm fine...just a little sleepy!" then she closed her eyes and Mallowpaw yelped "S-she's dead! Lilypebble d-" Magicstar's eyes fluttered open and she laughed weezily "I'm not dead..." then she closed her eyes again.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost January 24th 2012, 19:40

Iceclaw could feel herself being gently laid onto the ground. She tried to purr but her throat was dry. "Thank you, Lilypebble," she managed to splutter. Sensing something was wrong, she mewed to Tigerspirit. "Is there anything wrong?" Her eyes were wide in anxiety and concern for her Tribe friend.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25656
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilypebble January 24th 2012, 19:44

"Masgicstar lost a lot of blood, she may drift in and out of conscientiousness Mallowpaw, But she should be okay, it looks like the bleeding is actually starting to stop." Lilypebble added more brightly.
She then herd iceclaw,"Your welcome, but your not all better yet." she meowed in a more relaxed tone.
Lilypebble
Lilypebble
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar January 24th 2012, 19:45

Mallowpaw saw Iceclaw open her eyes and he padded over and leaned down and looked her in the eyes and mewed "You ok?" then he stood back up and fluffed his fur and looked out the den, staring at the foresty background shuffling his paws, nervouse while he whispered "Oh Phoenixpaw....where are you?"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Auburnflare January 24th 2012, 19:46

~Surprise!~
Fang padded over to Lilypebble and swished his tail, telling her to follow him, and gave a quick, reassuring smile to Iceclaw before he padded into the Medicine Den.
Auburnflare
Auburnflare
Loner

Custom Rank : Sexy Vampire cow
WarriorPoints : 14229
Male Posts : 1707

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 20,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 31 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 31  Next