Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 14 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 14 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

+26
Sunfire
Lilypebble
Smoketail88
Snowfrost
Hawktalon
Bluecloud
Auburnflare
Cheetahfur
Wolfsong
Rose
Lionclaw
Silverstream
Nyx
Craneflight
Honeystar
Frost
Birchleaf
Streamstar
Mallownose
Birdstar
Scarlett
snakefire
Redstar
Lightclaw
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
30 posters

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 14 Empty The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Here is the simple of view of the territory-

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjRvaAE5NJPuCSZbbz5l5SACxYyTrZKMUxrX5meC4wOmbcJphU

Now here is the view of the valley hding our camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIdCIUEzniaf8r_fj8ks1pIiBKFOW5-YyJAfJ5-L8kwnfawcKy

Now here is a picutre of the river surrounding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzOBTc6ZXWc0Cz2XAd4vaJDj6wd0_X9LSDSOuVDcG8iZfJ5tF02g

Now here is our awesome camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 14 09

And here is the desert hiding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 14 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQs6hVbSUur9CWXeKZ6dZuCuA9XeQIyU3rbqrj7KD1UCha3UxzHQ

Invited cats-

Honeystar

Fang

Applefur

SNowlily

Lightningstorm

Crookedjaw

Streamfur

Iceclaw the Scratcher

Last edited by Kittystar on December 4th 2011, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5695
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 14 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Scarlett December 10th 2011, 14:35

~ I just wrnt looking for you kitkat~
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433509
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 14 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Craneflight December 10th 2011, 14:39

Cranepaw got hit before he could block and went down.
Craneflight
Craneflight
Loner

Custom Rank : kit of Honeystar :)
WarriorPoints : 4833
Male Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 10th 2011, 14:40

"You okay?" Lightningstorm asked, picking him up by the scruff.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Custom Rank : Lighty c:
WarriorPoints : 13708
Female Posts : 3190

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Craneflight December 10th 2011, 14:43

"Yeah, I think so." Cranepaw moaned as he rubbed a paw on his head.
Craneflight
Craneflight
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 10th 2011, 14:48

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hit you that hard.." Lightningstorm mewed guiltily.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 10th 2011, 15:07

Stormpaw snarled and nipped Heavystep's shoulder. He leaped back on Heavystep's back and slammed his paws down on his head.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7827
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Craneflight December 10th 2011, 15:09

"That's okay." Cranepaw reassured her. "I should have either blocked or dodged that attack."
Craneflight
Craneflight
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar December 10th 2011, 15:19

Streamfur was watching the battle when she looked at the sky and saw an eagle. "Eagle!" she yowled to warn everyone. It noticed that it had been spotted and swooped down toward Streamfur and the kits. It was about to grab one of the kits, but Streamfur jumped in front of it and it grabbed her instead. She yowled, unable to attack the eagle and it rose into the air, too high for any one the other cats to jump onto it. Streamfur was hissing and trying to claw it, but couldn't hurt it, and soon, they were too far away to see the camp.

Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Custom Rank : The CodeMaster
WarriorPoints : 8440
Female Posts : 2834

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 10th 2011, 15:23

~I am back in camp sleeeping through all this! What is wrong with me??XD~

Kittystar raced out her den and spat "Same eagle who killed Morningsun!!!" then she was on the wall of the gorge camp and was leaping onto the back of the eagle, twisting its wings madly before it dropped Streamfur onto the dusty ground before it crashed into the ground clawing and shrieking. Kittystar nimbly leaped onto its belly and ignored the claws slicing at her thick belly fur, and then she sank her teeth deep into its neck.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 10th 2011, 15:27

Heavystep sighed and shook his head. He then rolled onto his back. Hearing the eagle, he stood abruptly and race to help. Lightningstorm did the same after checking on Cranepaw once more.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Craneflight December 10th 2011, 15:31

Cranepaw was totally worried now. This was the second eagle attack in the camp. Where are Tigerspirit and Moonpaw anyways? he wondered.
Craneflight
Craneflight
Loner

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar December 10th 2011, 15:51

Kittystar wrote:~I am back in camp sleeeping through all this! What is wrong with me??XD~

Kittystar raced out her den and spat "Same eagle who killed Morningsun!!!" then she was on the wall of the gorge camp and was leaping onto the back of the eagle, twisting its wings madly before it dropped Streamfur onto the dusty ground before it crashed into the ground clawing and shrieking. Kittystar nimbly leaped onto its belly and ignored the claws slicing at her thick belly fur, and then she sank her teeth deep into its neck.

~The eagle was too high in the sky for any cat to jump on it. I was planning for it to take me back to it's nest and I was gonna fight it~
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 10th 2011, 15:56

~Streamfur the RP isn't really about fighting eagles and saving people!-.- I just need to advertise the tribe camp and let some fun stuff happen like Craanepaw joining the tribe for a while and Kitkat18 having her kits or Phoenixkit tracking Iceclaw and Snowlily through the desert by herselfl. I'm not trying to be mean or anything but its not really a rescue RPG its a fun and light RP where fun stuff can happen~
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Streamstar December 10th 2011, 15:58

~ok~
Streamfur landed on the ground and soon and eagle flew away. "Thanks Kittystar!" Streamfur meowed.
Streamstar
Streamstar
RiverClan Leader
RiverClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 10th 2011, 15:59

Heabystep came racing over, Lightningstorm at his heels. "Are you guys okay?" they asked in unison.
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 10th 2011, 16:05

~Its ok Streamfur, I just didn't want anyone to die on a vist to my camp!~

Kittystar rolled on her back and sighed "They just keep coming!" then she looked at Streamfur and meowed gently "Are you okay? Are you in shock?" then she got to her paws and padded over to the eagle and picked up. "Lets get back to camp!" she meowed through full of feathers.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lightclaw December 10th 2011, 16:08

Lightningstorm nodded. "Streamfur, do you need any help getting up?" Lightningstorm asked worriedly
Lightclaw
Lightclaw
ShadowClan Deputy
ShadowClan Deputy

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 10th 2011, 16:10

Honeystar rushed outside from his den. "What's going on?" he asked everyone.
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10444
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 10th 2011, 16:30

Mallowkit stumbled out of then and wailed "Mommy!Mommy! The strange she-cat visted me again!" he ran up to his mother and nuzzled at her and whispered "She said she was friendly but she was glowing and her blue eyes were all starnge looking and she had to pupiles just solid blue eyes! It was scary!" he cried and nuzzled at her harder.
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : bootyful
WarriorPoints : 4810
Male Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 10th 2011, 16:34

Phoenixkit walked up to Mallowkit. "Hello, I'm Phoenixkit." she mewed.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6191
Female Posts : 137

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 10th 2011, 16:37

Mallowkit truned around from he was nestled in his mother's fur and he meowed thoughfully "Aren't you Snowlily's kit?The one who followed them all the way from the mountain?!" he asked excitedly and then his mother whispered something and then he sqeaked "Hi Phoenixkit! I'm MAllowkit! Nice to meet you." he sqeaked politly.
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 10th 2011, 16:44

"Yes I am and nice to meet you too." she purred happily, "Wanna go play?" Bouncing to and fro with excitement at finally meeting a Tribe kit.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 10th 2011, 16:52

Mallowkit nodded and meowed "Do you know how to catch a moth?? There every were here and who ever gets the most moths win!" he purred, he liked this girl, she is funny and fun to play with.
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 10th 2011, 16:55

"Okay, let's go!" Phoenixkit mewed. As a moth fluttered by, she lowered herself to a crouch and leaped up and grabbed it with her paws.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 10th 2011, 18:15

Kitkat ran back into the nursery and fed her kits. She fell asleep, waking up in a dream. "I told you she was lying." A voice said. It was Flameflicker. "I'm sorry that I never told you. I just had to keep it a secret or you wouldn't get respect from RiverClan, and I trusted Lilycloud with my life, so I gave her the kits." "I understand, Flameflicker. You did it to protect me." Kitkat meowed. Then Kitkat woke up. It was sundown. She got up and walked outside. A beautiful sunset. And she could see all of the fun times she had with Lilycloud, and it was all a lie. "Everything we did together was a lie." Kitkat meowed. Then she padded back into the nursery crying.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10223
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 31 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22 ... 31  Next