Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 8 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 8 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

+26
Sunfire
Lilypebble
Smoketail88
Snowfrost
Hawktalon
Bluecloud
Auburnflare
Cheetahfur
Wolfsong
Rose
Lionclaw
Silverstream
Nyx
Craneflight
Honeystar
Frost
Birchleaf
Streamstar
Mallownose
Birdstar
Scarlett
snakefire
Redstar
Lightclaw
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
30 posters

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 8 Empty The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Here is the simple of view of the territory-

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjRvaAE5NJPuCSZbbz5l5SACxYyTrZKMUxrX5meC4wOmbcJphU

Now here is the view of the valley hding our camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIdCIUEzniaf8r_fj8ks1pIiBKFOW5-YyJAfJ5-L8kwnfawcKy

Now here is a picutre of the river surrounding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzOBTc6ZXWc0Cz2XAd4vaJDj6wd0_X9LSDSOuVDcG8iZfJ5tF02g

Now here is our awesome camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 8 09

And here is the desert hiding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 8 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQs6hVbSUur9CWXeKZ6dZuCuA9XeQIyU3rbqrj7KD1UCha3UxzHQ

Invited cats-

Honeystar

Fang

Applefur

SNowlily

Lightningstorm

Crookedjaw

Streamfur

Iceclaw the Scratcher

Last edited by Kittystar on December 4th 2011, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5698
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 20:14

Kittystar purred "Lilykit looks like Lilycloud and Flameflicker...but so much like Lilycloud!" she marvled before she mewed poility "Tigerspirit do you mind taking watch over camp? I'll releaive you in a little bit and feel freevto bring Cranepaw with you!" she added hoping they could talk it over before she turned back to her sister.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 8 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Frost December 7th 2011, 20:14

Iceclaw purred," Such beautiful names!" She started licking Lilykit.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Custom Rank : Fab
WarriorPoints : 25646
Female Posts : 4113

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 100,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2011, 20:16

"Sure! Do you want to watch, Cranepaw? Ya, he was the little medicine cat! You should be proud, Honeystar!" Tigerspirit started to pad out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Craneflight December 7th 2011, 20:19

"Thank you Tigerspirit, but can I steal Cranepaw for a moment? There is something we need to talk about. Moonpaw will be happy to go with you until we're done."
Craneflight
Craneflight
Loner

Custom Rank : kit of Honeystar :)
WarriorPoints : 4836
Male Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 20:20

Kittystar growled under her breath about feeding the kits but then looked at Tigerspirit and murmured "Ok,we get it! Why don't you and you're sweet heart take it out side!" there was a hint of anger in her voice as her kits tugged on her tail.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 7th 2011, 20:23

Iceclaw shrugged. She didn't like interfering in others romance.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 7th 2011, 20:29

"Kittystar, calm down! Just leave them be... I told you to lighten up a bit, didn't I?" Kikat asked, licking her kits.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10226
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 20:31

Kittystar sighed and purred "Its a little hard to losen up to losen up with two kits ripping apart you're tail!" she laughed and then meowed "Looks like those four will be good friends!!"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 7th 2011, 20:33

Iceclaw licked Kittystar, calming her down. "Its okay!"
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 20:35

Mallowkit and Gracekit were bouncing up and down sqeaking "Can we play with them mommy???? PLEASE???!!!" they begged and she gently meowed "There a little young to play with sweeties....maybe in a moon or two! Now why don't you two take some feathers from my nest and give them to Kitkat" she advised the two.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 7th 2011, 20:37

"No, don't make them do that! I'm just fine!" Kitkat purred.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 7th 2011, 20:43

"Nonsense! A queen and her newborn kits need all the warmth they can get! Ever during the day!"

MAllowkit and Gracekit padded bundles into place and they peeked at the two newborn and Mallowkit sqeaked "wow! There so tiny! Where we that tiny mama???" he cried and Kittystar smiled and purred "Of course you were! And you still are my little babies! Now time for a nap!" the two trailed into there nest and Kittystar curled around them.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 7th 2011, 20:56

"Hmhm. Thanks!" Kitkat meowed. She curled around her kits to get them warm then she fell asleep.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 7th 2011, 21:05

Iceclaw purred at the kits. "Sleep well!"
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 7th 2011, 21:07

"Thanks." Kitkat murmured, half asleep.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Craneflight December 7th 2011, 23:21

"That was very thoughtful of you helping with Kitkat back there." Honeystar mewed as he and Cranepaw walked to a quiet spot.

"Thanks." Cranepaw replied softly.

"So, about you and Tigerspirit.." Honeystar said as he stopped to sit down. "You both clearly seem to like each other right?"

Cranepaw gazed at the ground in embarrassment. "Yes." he answered finally. "I'm sorry."

"Don't be sorry for loving someone. I'm not mad about it, you know. But I think you need to realize something Cranepaw. You are still just an apprentice, and she is a Deputy of a Tribe. And with Kittystar having to look after her kits, Tigerspirit needs to be there to help support her Tribe and Leader more than ever."

"I know." Cranepaw answered sadly.

"And since WindClan doesn't share it's borders with the Tribe, it would be difficult for the two of you to be seeing each other. I think the only real way that could happen is....is if you were to join the Tribe. At least that's what Kittystar said, which I'm inclined to agree with. So my son, you need to really think hard, but more importantly look into your heart. Does Tigerspirit make you happy?"

"Well..she makes feel..like I've been missing something my whole life... that was somehow found in her presence." Cranepaw mewed softly.

"And are you really willing to give up WindClan to be with her? To be away from your brothers and sisters? Away from your mother?...From me?"

Cranepaw looked up to see tears clinging to Honeystar's aqua eyes. Soon his own turquoise-light blue eyes became misty with the thought of leaving everyone he knew and cared about.

"I know how you feel Cranepaw," His father softly spoke. "Twice I have given up being with my family for the one I loved. If you do choose to follow that same path as I did. I hope it will at least have less heart-break for you."

Cranepaw had almost forgotten that Honeystar had joined WindClan to be with Lotusflower. That love helped to not only to bring life to him and his litter-mates, but also helped make WindClan grow strong. Could such a love between him and Tigerspirit happen too?

"I realize this is quite a lot for you to take in." Honeystar mewed as he got up. "So I'll tell what. If you want, I could let you stay here at the Tribe to help around for...let's say a moon? By then, if you really feel that you wish to remain there, I'll understand. Now, that's over, you can go let Tigerspirit know what we just talked about. And I'll go back to the Nursery to make arrangements between Kittystar, to extend your visit."

As he watched Honeystar walked away, Cranepaw could not help but look up towards StarClan still shining high in the late night sky and whispered quietly, "Thank You."

Craneflight
Craneflight
Loner

Custom Rank : kit of Honeystar :)
WarriorPoints : 4836
Male Posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 7th 2011, 23:32

Iceclaw was watching both cats from afar, feeling sympathetic for Cranepaw's situation. Hopefully he and Tigerspirit will be together, she thought.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 7th 2011, 23:38

Applefur padded up to Honeystar and sat down beside him. "You ok?" She whispered in a gentle, sympathetic voice.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7830
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 7th 2011, 23:39

Iceclaw joined in with Applefur, a look of concern in her eyes.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Birdstar December 7th 2011, 23:46

All of a sudden behind Applefur was a rustle in the bushes. She whipped around her teeth bared. 4 young cats stepped out of the bushes. "Stormpaw? Boltpaw? Autumnpaw and Leopardpaw??!! What are you four doing here?" She cried in shock. Her kits skipped up to her happily. "We came to see the tribe!" They mewed. Applefur padded forward and licked them. "Be more careful next time." She warned nuzzling them. "Now go on and find a den and go to sleep. I'll meet you there in a couple minutes." Applefur mewed sending them away into a den.
Birdstar
Birdstar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : 2 Birdyful 4 U
WarriorPoints : 7830
Female Posts : 2125

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 42,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Honeystar December 7th 2011, 23:49

After a slight mrrow of amusement at seeing Applefur's kits, Honeystar let out a deep heavy sigh. "If only the Tribe was closer to us, or Cranepaw had someone like Tigerspirit back home, things might have been more...simpler. Do you think I'm doing the right thing?"
Honeystar
Honeystar
WindClan Warrior
WindClan Warrior

Custom Rank : The Sweetest Leader
WarriorPoints : 10447
Male Posts : 2451

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 25,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 7th 2011, 23:53

"Hello all of you!" Iceclaw greeted Applefur's kits warmly.
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 8th 2011, 01:00

Snowlily arrived at the bored and tasted the air for the scent of tribe cats. Shouldn't they be nearby? she thought. As she wondered for a moment which way to go she caught the overwhelming scent of tribe cats as well as a select few clan cats off of the breeze. I wonder whats going on at the tribes camp? She quickly rose to her paws and raced in the direction of the scent.

Eventually she came to the gorge that overlooked the valley and sheltered the tribe cats. ”I wonder how they avoid flooding?” She mused. As she padded over the rough terrain, into the valley and through the tribe's camp cautiously she was able to identify the cats. ”I've finally made it. Hello everyone” she purred. Cat Smile

Last edited by Snowlily on December 8th 2011, 01:19; edited 1 time in total
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433512
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Frost December 8th 2011, 01:04

Iceclaw bounded over to her and licked her ears, her eyes shining warmly at her sister. "Snowlily! You came!"
Frost
Frost
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 8th 2011, 01:16

Snowlily's eyes light on Iceclaw. ”Hello. Cat Smile I'm sorry I took so long” she purred softly and licked Iceclaws ear in return before sitting down. ”I had things to do before I came here and its quite a long trip.” Snowlily glances at Honeystar wondering what was wrong? ”Have I missed something important? Why were we called here? You are alright aren't you?” :| She asked looking bewildered.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433512
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 31 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 31  Next