Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 15 Banner10

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Warrior Cats Forum
Welcome to Warrior Cats Forum!

Start exploring our lands by clicking here! Also click here to read the Site Rules. Registering on our community gives you access to our forums, territories, roleplays, chatbox, art galleries, worlds, and more! It's time to begin the adventure!

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 15 Banner10

Warrior Cats Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

+26
Sunfire
Lilypebble
Smoketail88
Snowfrost
Hawktalon
Bluecloud
Auburnflare
Cheetahfur
Wolfsong
Rose
Lionclaw
Silverstream
Nyx
Craneflight
Honeystar
Frost
Birchleaf
Streamstar
Mallownose
Birdstar
Scarlett
snakefire
Redstar
Lightclaw
Mossfoot
Lilacstar
30 posters

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 15 Empty The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 3rd 2011, 11:49

First topic message reminder :

Here is the simple of view of the territory-

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjRvaAE5NJPuCSZbbz5l5SACxYyTrZKMUxrX5meC4wOmbcJphU

Now here is the view of the valley hding our camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIdCIUEzniaf8r_fj8ks1pIiBKFOW5-YyJAfJ5-L8kwnfawcKy

Now here is a picutre of the river surrounding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzOBTc6ZXWc0Cz2XAd4vaJDj6wd0_X9LSDSOuVDcG8iZfJ5tF02g

Now here is our awesome camp- The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 15 09

And here is the desert hiding our camp! The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 15 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTQs6hVbSUur9CWXeKZ6dZuCuA9XeQIyU3rbqrj7KD1UCha3UxzHQ

Invited cats-

Honeystar

Fang

Applefur

SNowlily

Lightningstorm

Crookedjaw

Streamfur

Iceclaw the Scratcher

Last edited by Kittystar on December 4th 2011, 09:05; edited 1 time in total
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Custom Rank : ☪forsaken☪
WarriorPoints : 5684
Female Posts : 2782

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 75,000

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Lilacstar December 11th 2011, 10:08

Kittystar froze when she heard Kitkat and then rushed over and then realized what happened and she mewed "She told you didn't she?" her voice was blank and her eyes far away and then she pushed gently past Kitkat and into the nuresry.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited! - Page 15 Empty Re: The Tribe of Falling Darkness Camp RPG! Tribe only unless you are invited!

Post by Redstar December 11th 2011, 10:56

"Yes. She did. Everything... a lie. The times Lilycloud and I had was a lie. Meeting my best friend, a lie. She's my sister, and I just found out. The laughs we shared... The fun we had... The friendship we had... a big lie!" Kitkat snapped, fire in her eyes, "Lilycloud was my best friend in The Tribe... And I will not forgive her for these lies." Kitkat was digging her claws into the ground. She looked really mad. She looked at Kittystar. Then she started to cry.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Custom Rank : WCF Granny
WarriorPoints : 10212
Female Posts : 3326

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 79,500

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 11th 2011, 11:10

Kittystar looked back at her sister and she meowed "Nothing but the fact you weren't her kit wasn't a lie! You and I don't know why she took you in, but maybe because she saw something in you Flameflicker couldn't maybe she saw a leader or a medicine cat or or a great mother! But I think she took you in because Fllameflicker was her best friend and she was willing to take you in! I would do it for you and you would do it from me so please don't be angry with Lilycloud or Flameflicker! Now why don't we tend to the kits?" she askd briskly before she vanished into the nursurey.
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 11th 2011, 11:46

Phoeinixkit had managed to catch at least two dozen moths already. "Okay, now let's play something else." she suggested.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Custom Rank : Member
WarriorPoints : 6180
Female Posts : 137

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 15,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 11th 2011, 11:53

MAllowkit nodded and sqeaked "WHat about Sky ridge jump??? Its sooo much fun! Maybe Snowkit and Lilykit and Gracekit can play to!" he suggested
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Custom Rank : bootyful
WarriorPoints : 4799
Male Posts : 128

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 11th 2011, 11:55

"Sure, let's go get them!!!" Phoenixkit squeaked with excitement. "How do you play it?"
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 11th 2011, 11:59

"Well Sky ridge is the real border between our clan and the desert rouges and so we pretend to defend the "Camp" and we hunt and fight while another team is the rouges and its really fun! Come on!" then he leaped onto the over haggining cliff that leads to the nuresy.
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 11th 2011, 12:06

"I wanna play!" Lilykit squeaked. She tumbled out of the nursery with Snowkit. They halted in front of Mallowkit and Phoenixkit. "This is our first time outside of the nursery!" Snowkit mewed. "Did you say desert rouges?" Lilykit whispered, "Aren't they cats that aren't Tribe or Clan cats? I've heard stories about them. They seem scary! I don't think mother would let us go!" "Oh, yes she will, Lilykit." Snowkit lied. He knew Kitkat would never let them go.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 11th 2011, 12:09

~I think that when MAllowkit and Lilykit grow up they could be mates! And Gracekit and Snowkit! They'd be a cute couple, MAllowkit and Lilykit!^.^~

Mallowkit looked at Lilykit and he purred "I'd protect you Lilykit!" then he embrassedly meowed quickly "Now how about I tell you guys the rules???"
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 11th 2011, 12:11

Snowlily walks back into the camp focused on her thoughts. She sits not far from where the kits are playing and watching them, while every once in a while having the urge to search the skies for any possible threats to the young kits. When she's not focused on watching for eagles she is staring at her paws or at the kits clearly focused on something that isn't visable to others.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Custom Rank : The Immortal
WarriorPoints : 433498
Female Posts : 3168

Warrior Information
Attack Power : 300,000

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 11th 2011, 12:24

"Yes tell us Mallowkit!" Phoenixkit mewed as she pounced on-top of him.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 11th 2011, 12:29

Mallowkit wriggled out from under him and then mewed "Well a rouge or tribe cat cannot kill or attack eachothers camp! Ok I'll be tribe leader! umm....my deputy can be Lilykit and that means Phoenixkit is the leader of the rouges and Snowkit is her follower! I had to put a younger kit with a older kit! And if you a boy leader you're deputy has to a girl and a girl leader has to have a boy deputy! Those are the rules! GO" he shouted and then bounced to Sky ridge.
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 11th 2011, 12:33

"What?" Phoenixkit mewed in confusion. "But what are we suppose to DO??"
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 11th 2011, 12:35

Mallowkit looked over his shoulder and his eyes twinkled as he meowed " Ya know patrol fight hunt and be a warrior!!!!!!!" he yowled and then disapread into a camp that he called his camp.
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 11th 2011, 12:39

"I'll go an a patrol, Mallowstar!" Lilykit squeaked (Since Mallowkit said he's leader.). She patroled the 'borders' and came back, "All clear!"

"I'm going to hunt Phoenixstar!" Snowkit squealed (Since Phoenixkit is a leader.). He saw a moth and caught it and put it in their 'fresh kill pile, "I got a moth!"
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 11th 2011, 12:41

"Umm...okay." Phoenixkit mewed. "Great job Snowkit." now trying to sound like a 'Leader'. Jumping up she caught two moths at once, and added them to the 'pile'.
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 11th 2011, 15:28

Snowkit smiled. He liked Phoenixkit. She's fun. "Thank you, Phoenixstar!" Snowkit cheered.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 11th 2011, 15:41

Snowlily shook her head and focused on the kits. As they played she watched them and purred. Cat Smile Phoenixkit seems to be taking an interest in the tirbes kits. I wonder what is going to happen with her and Mallowkit. She was a bit concerned about their new friendship with Phoenixkit being in a different clan but quickly dismissed the thought. There is no point in stressing about it now. We'll see how things play out Snowlily looked around the camp from where she was perched. "Does anyone know where Iceclaw is?" she purred.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 11th 2011, 15:46

"No. no idea." Kitkat meowed, "But have you seen Lilykit and Snowkit? I need to feed them. LILYKIT, SNOWKIT!" The two kit said goodbye to Phoenixkit and Mallowkit, then came bounding up to Kitkat. "Into the nursery, little ones." Kitkat mewed, her kits following her.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilacstar December 11th 2011, 15:52

Mallowkit looked at Phoenixkit and then mewed sadly " I you don't leave soon.....I hardly get to spend any time with my mom because she's always patroling and hunting so Kitkat has been watching over us for sooo long. But with you guys here she spends more time in camp around us and plus its not so loney with one more kit!" he added happily and then looked as his mother left on a hunting patrol. "I wish she wouldn't leave soo much....its so wierd, its like Kitkat is my mother..." he trailed off and then briskly shook his head in embrassment and then mewed "Are you hungery????"
Lilacstar
Lilacstar
WindClan Leader
WindClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Redstar December 11th 2011, 15:57

"I know I am!" Kitkat meowed, as if Mallowkit asked her. She walked to the fresh kill pile then went back into the nursery.
Redstar
Redstar
ShadowClan Leader
ShadowClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Mallownose December 11th 2011, 16:00

Mallowkit blushed and then mewed loudly at Kitkat "Why did you make Lilykit and Snowkit go in???!!! They said they weren't hungry!!!!!!" he sqeaked
Mallownose
Mallownose
RiverClan Warrior
RiverClan Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 11th 2011, 19:27

"It's okay." Phoenixkit purred as she gave a friendly nudge to Mallowkit. "We just play with each other." Phoenixkit felt sorry that Mallowkit's mother was never around enough for him. She didn't know what she would do if she didn't have Snowlily. "So...do you have a father?"
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarlett December 11th 2011, 19:33

Snowlily rose to her feet and mewed to Phoenixkit and Mallowkit, "How about we eat now? I'm getting a bit hungry and it's time for you to eat anyway", she directed at Phoenixkit. Snowlily pads away momentarily to Kitkat in the nursery. "Did you need anything from the fresh kill pile kitkat?", she purred. It's time for the others to eat anyway. She looked around the camp once again in search of Iceclaw. I haven't seen her since last night. Where could she be? A look of concern clouded her eyes as she awaited a relpy.
Scarlett
Scarlett
IceClan Leader
IceClan Leader

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Silverstream December 11th 2011, 19:41

"Come on Mallowkit." Phoenixkit mewed. "Let's go pick out our own prey, and eat somewhere together."
Silverstream
Silverstream
ThunderClan Warrior
ThunderClan Warrior

Warrior Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 31 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 23 ... 31  Next